• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Other

    2011 Tim Hortons Brier

    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
    Angelus
    beamjim
    Ottawa_Biatch
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8586
    Posts: 170
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 11:09 AM ET #76

    Grabbed NFLD at +140 and the over at -108. 

    Haven't played the final yet...waiting on that one to see where the line goes.
    Reply
    Grabbed NFLD at +140 and the over at -108. 

    Haven't played the final yet...waiting on that one to see where the line goes.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 11:14 AM ET #77

    Good call Ang. I read on TSN last night, Martin basically saying that he hopes, they never have the bronze medal game again after this year. No motivation whatsoever, on his side, whereas with Nicholls stepping down for awhile, I have a feeling NFLD will give it a greater effort. Got lines of +140 and +150 so I am all over that. Also on the over.

    I went the same route in the Scotties, where Nova Scotia was a +170 dog over NS and the over hit also. In a game that teams don't have a lot of stock in, I will always go dog and over.

    Final should be another barn burner. I have futures on both teams, but a lot more riding on Manitoba. Can even it out by going Ontario, but not sure I am going to do that. I am a little nervous about Carruthers in the big game, but I sure like the way Mead is playing at third. As for the total initial lean is on the under, but need to look into it further.

    Reply

    Good call Ang. I read on TSN last night, Martin basically saying that he hopes, they never have the bronze medal game again after this year. No motivation whatsoever, on his side, whereas with Nicholls stepping down for awhile, I have a feeling NFLD will give it a greater effort. Got lines of +140 and +150 so I am all over that. Also on the over.

    I went the same route in the Scotties, where Nova Scotia was a +170 dog over NS and the over hit also. In a game that teams don't have a lot of stock in, I will always go dog and over.

    Final should be another barn burner. I have futures on both teams, but a lot more riding on Manitoba. Can even it out by going Ontario, but not sure I am going to do that. I am a little nervous about Carruthers in the big game, but I sure like the way Mead is playing at third. As for the total initial lean is on the under, but need to look into it further.

     
    Ottawa_Biatch
    Ottawa_Biatch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 1:31 PM ET #78

    I grabbed Newfoundland at +150 earlier today, I guess its down to +130 now. 

    I agree with all the point above. I put even more money on it because I found out that Marc Kennedy isn't going to be playing. His wife is having a baby and he has been given permission to leave. Lots of value in Gushue here. 
    Reply
    I grabbed Newfoundland at +150 earlier today, I guess its down to +130 now. 

    I agree with all the point above. I put even more money on it because I found out that Marc Kennedy isn't going to be playing. His wife is having a baby and he has been given permission to leave. Lots of value in Gushue here. 
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 3:56 PM ET #79

    5-3 at the break. This is a fun game to watch.
    Reply
    5-3 at the break. This is a fun game to watch.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 4:54 PM ET #80

    Too easy...should have had more on this one...
    Reply
    Too easy...should have had more on this one...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 4:58 PM ET #81

    I loaded up hard. That was awesome. Have to make sure come next year, that the over in these games get hammered.

     

    Reply

    I loaded up hard. That was awesome. Have to make sure come next year, that the over in these games get hammered.

     

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 5:59 PM ET #82

    The Finale

     

    Well, the more I look at this game, the more, I could easily see it coming down to last shot. Both squads very even, Stoughton has the advantage of the hammer, Howard has the home crowd. 13-11 or something along those lines all time, between the two, with Howard having the slight edge. This could be my future bet talking, but I trust Stoughton more than I do Howard, on a pressure shot to win the final.

    As for the total, I think it is a coin flip. If you like Stoughton, then I think you need to go over and if you like Howard perhaps the under.

     

    Should be a great game. It's been a fun and profitable week. Good luck everyone and here is keeping the fingers crossed, that some of these sites, post world championship lines.

    Reply

    The Finale

     

    Well, the more I look at this game, the more, I could easily see it coming down to last shot. Both squads very even, Stoughton has the advantage of the hammer, Howard has the home crowd. 13-11 or something along those lines all time, between the two, with Howard having the slight edge. This could be my future bet talking, but I trust Stoughton more than I do Howard, on a pressure shot to win the final.

    As for the total, I think it is a coin flip. If you like Stoughton, then I think you need to go over and if you like Howard perhaps the under.

     

    Should be a great game. It's been a fun and profitable week. Good luck everyone and here is keeping the fingers crossed, that some of these sites, post world championship lines.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 9:31 PM ET #83

    Wow, Howard is the KING of choking in the Brier final. Easy to say now but how did I not jump on Manitoba as a dog with choice of stones and hammer... 
    Reply
    Wow, Howard is the KING of choking in the Brier final. Easy to say now but how did I not jump on Manitoba as a dog with choice of stones and hammer... 
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:36 PM ET #84

    The perfect ending to a great week. Got fortunate that Glenn's draw ran a little setting up for a steal in 6, but what a percentage shot by the Manitoba team. I thought Mead, could be the difference and he certainly was.  Nice to hit the +700 future and snuck a little on the over.

     I like their chances to win the world's, especially on Canadian ice.

    Time for a celebratory Scotch.

    Reply

    The perfect ending to a great week. Got fortunate that Glenn's draw ran a little setting up for a steal in 6, but what a percentage shot by the Manitoba team. I thought Mead, could be the difference and he certainly was.  Nice to hit the +700 future and snuck a little on the over.

     I like their chances to win the world's, especially on Canadian ice.

    Time for a celebratory Scotch.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:46 PM ET #85

    Yeah, they were the best team all week and 96 as a team in the final is ridiculous. Unbeatable really.

    Congrats on the +700 hit and enjoy that scotch. Well deserved.

    See you for the worlds. Women's will be tough due to the time zone...
    Reply
    Yeah, they were the best team all week and 96 as a team in the final is ridiculous. Unbeatable really.

    Congrats on the +700 hit and enjoy that scotch. Well deserved.

    See you for the worlds. Women's will be tough due to the time zone...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 11:09 PM ET #86

    Thanks Ang. Yes, time zone and I always get a little nervous about European ice. Chat with you later in the week on it.
    Reply
    Thanks Ang. Yes, time zone and I always get a little nervous about European ice. Chat with you later in the week on it.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2011 - 2:57 PM ET #87

    Lines out for Women's Worlds. I jumped all over Sweden at +468 and +436. I think those are crazy...

    Also locked in Sweden -1.5 over Norway.
    Reply
    Lines out for Women's Worlds. I jumped all over Sweden at +468 and +436. I think those are crazy...

    Also locked in Sweden -1.5 over Norway.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2011 - 7:02 PM ET #88

    Just noticed it, I hammered Germany blind at a pick em against Denmark. From my preliminary reading, Scotland could be good, Sweden has a whole new team in front of Norberg.

     

    Also quickly went Swiss +600 to win it all.

    Reply

    Just noticed it, I hammered Germany blind at a pick em against Denmark. From my preliminary reading, Scotland could be good, Sweden has a whole new team in front of Norberg.

     

    Also quickly went Swiss +600 to win it all.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2011 - 8:24 PM ET #89

    Okay, off to Denmark.

    Futures on Swiss at +600, Scotland at +873 and small on Germany at +1344.

    I wish they were playing in Canada, as I would be hammering all these totals over, but being in Europe I am tentative on the ice.

    Tread lightly, on these babies.

    Draw 1 Germany over Denmark big. Swe/Nor over 12.5

    Draw 2. China, Swiss -1.5 went bigger on this one, Korea +175 and Scotland -2.5.

    For totals, on draw 2 over in Chn/Canada game, under in Scotland game and over in Korea/Russia game.

    Reply

    Okay, off to Denmark.

    Futures on Swiss at +600, Scotland at +873 and small on Germany at +1344.

    I wish they were playing in Canada, as I would be hammering all these totals over, but being in Europe I am tentative on the ice.

    Tread lightly, on these babies.

    Draw 1 Germany over Denmark big. Swe/Nor over 12.5

    Draw 2. China, Swiss -1.5 went bigger on this one, Korea +175 and Scotland -2.5.

    For totals, on draw 2 over in Chn/Canada game, under in Scotland game and over in Korea/Russia game.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2011 - 8:24 PM ET #90

    Good start at the ladies. I have increased both overs in the Cdn/Chn and Kor/Rus game.
    Reply
    Good start at the ladies. I have increased both overs in the Cdn/Chn and Kor/Rus game.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2011 - 1:02 AM ET #91

    Not a good start for me as Norberg completely blows both shots in 10...

    I'm on China +1.5, Scotland -2.5 tomorrow. Smaller plays on Switzerland -1.5 and Korea ML...
    Reply
    Not a good start for me as Norberg completely blows both shots in 10...

    I'm on China +1.5, Scotland -2.5 tomorrow. Smaller plays on Switzerland -1.5 and Korea ML...
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2011 - 8:05 AM ET #92

    beamjim: you are the KING of totals. Keep it up!
    Reply
    beamjim: you are the KING of totals. Keep it up!
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2011 - 8:35 AM ET #93

    Thanks for the kind words Ang. Good start to the tourney. That Czech win was quite surprising. If you want a little info during this spiel, go to the curlingzone website and in the forum board there is some information on the womens worlds. They make mention there that some of the ice conditions and who is playing well and who isn't.

    For draw 3 big on SK/Nor over and Swe/Russia over. Was able to get the first at -124 but the second was expensive at -140. Went medium on Swiss/Germ under and small on USA/Den over.

     

    Plan on taking Swiss and Russia. Mulling a value play on SK. Don't know anything about them, but just not sure Norway is worth being that expensive. Who you on for draw 3 Ang?

    Reply

    Thanks for the kind words Ang. Good start to the tourney. That Czech win was quite surprising. If you want a little info during this spiel, go to the curlingzone website and in the forum board there is some information on the womens worlds. They make mention there that some of the ice conditions and who is playing well and who isn't.

    For draw 3 big on SK/Nor over and Swe/Russia over. Was able to get the first at -124 but the second was expensive at -140. Went medium on Swiss/Germ under and small on USA/Den over.

     

    Plan on taking Swiss and Russia. Mulling a value play on SK. Don't know anything about them, but just not sure Norway is worth being that expensive. Who you on for draw 3 Ang?

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2011 - 8:48 AM ET #94

    So is this Czech team better than advertised or is Scotland that bad?

    I am on the Swiss as well. Got them at -123. 

    Was debating Russia +1.5...

    The only thing I know about South Korea is that they won the Pacific championship this year beating teams like Meguro and Wang. So there might be some value there...Norway was pretty good vs. Sweden though. No play there for me.
    Reply
    So is this Czech team better than advertised or is Scotland that bad?

    I am on the Swiss as well. Got them at -123. 

    Was debating Russia +1.5...

    The only thing I know about South Korea is that they won the Pacific championship this year beating teams like Meguro and Wang. So there might be some value there...Norway was pretty good vs. Sweden though. No play there for me.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2011 - 8:50 AM ET #95

    That's a great line on the Swiss, I could only get them at a hair under -150. Ott has a real good track record against Germany. I was reading on TSN, that Andrea scored four in ten, because the Danish skip lost a rock on a hog line violation. Ouch.

     

    Good luck.

    Reply

    That's a great line on the Swiss, I could only get them at a hair under -150. Ott has a real good track record against Germany. I was reading on TSN, that Andrea scored four in ten, because the Danish skip lost a rock on a hog line violation. Ouch.

     

    Good luck.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2011 - 9:00 AM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    That's a great line on the Swiss, I could only get them at a hair under -150. Ott has a real good track record against Germany. I was reading on TSN, that Andrea scored four in ten, because the Danish skip lost a rock on a hog line violation. Ouch.

     

    Good luck.


    Yeah, I think Ott is 3-1 vs. Schopp. 

    And yeah, not a good start for Denmark in front of their home crowd. Any idea why Jensen/Dupont aren't there this year? I tried to find some info on that but failed. They've been to like the last 6 worlds so it must have been heartbreaking to not make it to this one at home...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    That's a great line on the Swiss, I could only get them at a hair under -150. Ott has a real good track record against Germany. I was reading on TSN, that Andrea scored four in ten, because the Danish skip lost a rock on a hog line violation. Ouch.

     

    Good luck.


    Yeah, I think Ott is 3-1 vs. Schopp. 

    And yeah, not a good start for Denmark in front of their home crowd. Any idea why Jensen/Dupont aren't there this year? I tried to find some info on that but failed. They've been to like the last 6 worlds so it must have been heartbreaking to not make it to this one at home...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2011 - 12:04 PM ET #97

    I should have stayed in bed this morning. That was terrible.
    Reply
    I should have stayed in bed this morning. That was terrible.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2011 - 10:06 PM ET #98

    My day wasn't bad enough and then that Pitt Panther ending was enough, to send me into a vat of wine for the rest of the evening.

    Will keep it simple at the moment on all four overs tomorrow and Scotland.

     

    Reply

    My day wasn't bad enough and then that Pitt Panther ending was enough, to send me into a vat of wine for the rest of the evening.

    Will keep it simple at the moment on all four overs tomorrow and Scotland.

     

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2011 - 1:08 AM ET #99

    The two I like more are the Chn/Kor and Scot/USA over. I made a small play on Korea at +275 since they gave them some good battles at the Pacific championship.

    Reply

    The two I like more are the Chn/Kor and Scot/USA over. I made a small play on Korea at +275 since they gave them some good battles at the Pacific championship.

     
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2011 - 1:23 PM ET #100

    Much better morning, capped off by a Scotland steal in the 10th.

     

    Like Nor -1.5, big, then China and Canada -2.5 pretty good also.

    China/Germ and Scot/Sweden over, with a small over on Nor/Czech

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Much better morning, capped off by a Scotland steal in the 10th.

     

    Like Nor -1.5, big, then China and Canada -2.5 pretty good also.

    China/Germ and Scot/Sweden over, with a small over on Nor/Czech

     

     

     

     

     

     

    All Forums | Other
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 683
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,302
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,258
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,804
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,470
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,899

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.