• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Other

    2011 Tim Hortons Brier

    «First Previous 123 ... 567
    Angelus
    beamjim
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8586
    Posts: 170
    «First Previous 123 ... 567
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2011 - 12:34 AM ET #151

    Nice job at getting them at that line. Not sure how you can bet them now...
    Reply
    Nice job at getting them at that line. Not sure how you can bet them now...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2011 - 9:38 AM ET #152

    Won't be around much on the weekend, so will post the first draw now.

    Took Can/Swiss over, and Canada -2.5. Swiss, did well in the European Championships and had a tendancy to play some higher scoring games, so I will take a stab at it.

    Denmark is sending a Seniors squad as their representative. I am sure Pete will have his way with him, but like most Seniors squads, they know they can't win hitting, so I expect rocks in play and took the over.

    Lastly, if there is such a thing as "Found Money" in Men's World Curling in the last few years, it would be taking our French man Dufour under. I suspect, we will see most of their games at 12 as the week goes on. I was already sleeping this morning, line opened at -110, went back to bet it and it was at -133. If you look at the last few years, he would be 11 over and 40 under at a 12.5 line. The Czechs play more overs, but if you stay the course and bet France under all week, you should do just fine.

    As a couple of small longshots, the Czechs have beaten France before so at +140, I took them and I fully expect to lose this bet, but at +220, I put a little on the wily veterans from Denmark.

    Only futures are Stoughton at -110 and Sweden is at +1100 on one site, which i am on, but bet down to 770 on another.

    Reply

    Won't be around much on the weekend, so will post the first draw now.

    Took Can/Swiss over, and Canada -2.5. Swiss, did well in the European Championships and had a tendancy to play some higher scoring games, so I will take a stab at it.

    Denmark is sending a Seniors squad as their representative. I am sure Pete will have his way with him, but like most Seniors squads, they know they can't win hitting, so I expect rocks in play and took the over.

    Lastly, if there is such a thing as "Found Money" in Men's World Curling in the last few years, it would be taking our French man Dufour under. I suspect, we will see most of their games at 12 as the week goes on. I was already sleeping this morning, line opened at -110, went back to bet it and it was at -133. If you look at the last few years, he would be 11 over and 40 under at a 12.5 line. The Czechs play more overs, but if you stay the course and bet France under all week, you should do just fine.

    As a couple of small longshots, the Czechs have beaten France before so at +140, I took them and I fully expect to lose this bet, but at +220, I put a little on the wily veterans from Denmark.

    Only futures are Stoughton at -110 and Sweden is at +1100 on one site, which i am on, but bet down to 770 on another.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2011 - 7:49 PM ET #153

    France under looked good early but collapsed late.
    Not a good opening draw.

    Draw 2, Canada -3.5, Scotland and Korea, why not at +190 against France.

    Swe/Scot un, Kor/Fra under and Germ/China over.

    Good luck.
    Reply
    France under looked good early but collapsed late.
    Not a good opening draw.

    Draw 2, Canada -3.5, Scotland and Korea, why not at +190 against France.

    Swe/Scot un, Kor/Fra under and Germ/China over.

    Good luck.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2011 - 8:06 PM ET #154

    Lost some yesterday, made some back today, with the biggest hit being the Norway loss this morning to the Czechs.

    Night draw, until Norway can shake their funk no reason, not to get the Germans at +275. Also went on the Czechs at +150, and Scotland at -140.

    Totals on China/Czech over big. Scott/Swiss medium and Germany/Norway over small. Initital USA/Sweden lean on the line is under, but I will see if it gets bet up first.

    Reply

    Lost some yesterday, made some back today, with the biggest hit being the Norway loss this morning to the Czechs.

    Night draw, until Norway can shake their funk no reason, not to get the Germans at +275. Also went on the Czechs at +150, and Scotland at -140.

    Totals on China/Czech over big. Scott/Swiss medium and Germany/Norway over small. Initital USA/Sweden lean on the line is under, but I will see if it gets bet up first.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2011 - 8:14 PM ET #155

    If you can stomach the juice based on 11.5 lines which they are throwing up right now, here is how the totals would have played out the last few years.

    2010 38-28

    2009 39-27

    2008 40-26

     

     

    Reply

    If you can stomach the juice based on 11.5 lines which they are throwing up right now, here is how the totals would have played out the last few years.

    2010 38-28

    2009 39-27

    2008 40-26

     

     

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2011 - 9:20 AM ET #156

    Totals, came in with all four games going over. Also, Germany and Czech both won, Germany barely hanging on after building a big lead, to give us a couple of nice dog wins.

    This morning, they have bumped up the totals to 12.5, so on my France under and also the Germany/Scotland under.

    Reply

    Totals, came in with all four games going over. Also, Germany and Czech both won, Germany barely hanging on after building a big lead, to give us a couple of nice dog wins.

    This morning, they have bumped up the totals to 12.5, so on my France under and also the Germany/Scotland under.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2011 - 3:23 PM ET #157

    Nipped on the unders by one this morning. On Scot/Czech and China/Swiss over both big. On Sweden, Czechs and the States all smaller.
    Reply
    Nipped on the unders by one this morning. On Scot/Czech and China/Swiss over both big. On Sweden, Czechs and the States all smaller.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2011 - 7:21 PM ET #158

    Well, nothing like a dose of reality, when you get swept. No sense whining about it.

    Tonight I am on the Korea/Czech over, in my largest total to date. My next two plays both big are Norway -1.5 as he just owns Dufour and Denmark/Swiss over.

    I will see you possibly on the weekend, but for the week I am going to pack it in, as far as posting goes. I post in the hopes of helping those that may have some action on curling and although it has been a profitable year, thanks to a great Brier, I am not having the success on the worlds, due to lack of time to watch and also the fact when Canada doesn't play there is zero coverage...... which is betting blind. If I can't be helpful, then there is no sense posting.

    So, thanks to my mate Ang, for his comradery over the last six weeks and I am going to sit back tonight and see if these babies cash and root for Butler hard.

    Good luck.

     

    Reply

    Well, nothing like a dose of reality, when you get swept. No sense whining about it.

    Tonight I am on the Korea/Czech over, in my largest total to date. My next two plays both big are Norway -1.5 as he just owns Dufour and Denmark/Swiss over.

    I will see you possibly on the weekend, but for the week I am going to pack it in, as far as posting goes. I post in the hopes of helping those that may have some action on curling and although it has been a profitable year, thanks to a great Brier, I am not having the success on the worlds, due to lack of time to watch and also the fact when Canada doesn't play there is zero coverage...... which is betting blind. If I can't be helpful, then there is no sense posting.

    So, thanks to my mate Ang, for his comradery over the last six weeks and I am going to sit back tonight and see if these babies cash and root for Butler hard.

    Good luck.

     

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2011 - 7:32 PM ET #159

    Yeah, I don't blame you for packing it in. My heart hasn't been in this at all...so hard to get a handle on some of these teams. I think next year I may just stick to Scotties & Brier. I think the lines are sharper for the worlds...

    Thanks to you as well. 
    Reply
    Yeah, I don't blame you for packing it in. My heart hasn't been in this at all...so hard to get a handle on some of these teams. I think next year I may just stick to Scotties & Brier. I think the lines are sharper for the worlds...

    Thanks to you as well. 
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2011 - 8:48 PM ET #160

    Ang, one last one Korea at +200 is a good play.

     

    Reply

    Ang, one last one Korea at +200 is a good play.

     

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2011 - 7:04 PM ET #161

    I have to make one quick comment. Korea and Denmark have been over machines this week (made this afternoons play the easiest total to date) and both lines open at 11.5, meanwhile, the only game they open with a 12.5 line is China, who have been an under machine. Well, if it is a trap, I have fell for it hard.
    Reply
    I have to make one quick comment. Korea and Denmark have been over machines this week (made this afternoons play the easiest total to date) and both lines open at 11.5, meanwhile, the only game they open with a 12.5 line is China, who have been an under machine. Well, if it is a trap, I have fell for it hard.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2011 - 6:59 PM ET #162

    On Czech/Den over big and protected it by taking Czechs -1.5. Also on Can/Nor over and Swiss/South Korea over to. All pretty good size plays.
    Reply
    On Czech/Den over big and protected it by taking Czechs -1.5. Also on Can/Nor over and Swiss/South Korea over to. All pretty good size plays.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2011 - 8:52 AM ET #163

    Norway -1.5 vs France in the playoff. France has had a good run, but now that Ulsurd is off the mat and playing better, I expect him to win today.
    Reply
    Norway -1.5 vs France in the playoff. France has had a good run, but now that Ulsurd is off the mat and playing better, I expect him to win today.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2011 - 10:23 AM ET #164

    Wow, what a result to the Czech/Den game. How do you blank 10 in a 6-5 game...
    Reply
    Wow, what a result to the Czech/Den game. How do you blank 10 in a 6-5 game...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2011 - 7:03 PM ET #165

    I was sitting at my computer last night watching the scorecast, and I thought my eyes were deceiving me, when I saw that score. One point either way and I have a winner. I can only assume the Czech skip hit and rolled out.

    Had Norway on the money line, but also had them at -1.5, so lost a little today. Went on the over tonight, as the first game although 7-3, had some pretty aggressive play in it.

    Reply

    I was sitting at my computer last night watching the scorecast, and I thought my eyes were deceiving me, when I saw that score. One point either way and I have a winner. I can only assume the Czech skip hit and rolled out.

    Had Norway on the money line, but also had them at -1.5, so lost a little today. Went on the over tonight, as the first game although 7-3, had some pretty aggressive play in it.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2011 - 12:24 AM ET #166

    Over was never close, then maybe had an outside shot if Stoughton makes the run back for three in six, but it didn't occur and so be it.

    Here is some quick math for you. The last five worlds and  2010 olympics  have produced the following totals.

    11 points or under........ 19

    12 points on the nose....... 5

    13 points or over.......5

    A big difference between the women and the men is the ability to make runbacks, which was the case tonight. This leads to less big ends and more unders. Good to know for the rest of the weekend.

     

    Reply

    Over was never close, then maybe had an outside shot if Stoughton makes the run back for three in six, but it didn't occur and so be it.

    Here is some quick math for you. The last five worlds and  2010 olympics  have produced the following totals.

    11 points or under........ 19

    12 points on the nose....... 5

    13 points or over.......5

    A big difference between the women and the men is the ability to make runbacks, which was the case tonight. This leads to less big ends and more unders. Good to know for the rest of the weekend.

     

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2011 - 1:19 AM ET #167

    I like Norway to beat Sweden. Stoughton could really regret losing that last game as I think they are the scariest team of those that are left.
    Reply
    I like Norway to beat Sweden. Stoughton could really regret losing that last game as I think they are the scariest team of those that are left.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2011 - 1:54 PM ET #168

    There is a lot of people thinking like you Ang, as Norway has been getting a lot of action. I already have a Sweden Future, so I am staying away from the line. I bought the under at -115, more so on the history of playoff games going under, but when I look at the top 5 teams this week, Swedens games were all over versus them. As it is now at +134, I bought back the bet on the over, so at the end of the day have a small play on the over.

    Whoever wins this game, I will be betting beats Scotland.

    Reply

    There is a lot of people thinking like you Ang, as Norway has been getting a lot of action. I already have a Sweden Future, so I am staying away from the line. I bought the under at -115, more so on the history of playoff games going under, but when I look at the top 5 teams this week, Swedens games were all over versus them. As it is now at +134, I bought back the bet on the over, so at the end of the day have a small play on the over.

    Whoever wins this game, I will be betting beats Scotland.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2011 - 9:27 AM ET #169

    Interesting call by Norway in 9, to go for the steal or force Scotland to one by the draw. Didn't work out so well for him. Although if Scotland's  draw doesn't kiss the Norway stone in 10, I am sure they lose the game. At the end of the day if I am Canada, I would still rather be playing Scotland than Norway.

    Bronze medal match, I admit I didn't see any of the game yesterday, but I have to suspect, Sweden will be more up for this game than Norway. It's 5-1 this year, so I will stick with the Dog and the Over.

    As for the Night game, I was hoping there would be a reasonable figure at -1.5, but it is only at -2.5. Still I will stick with Canada and play it. As for the total, no feel on it.

    Good luck.

     

    Reply

    Interesting call by Norway in 9, to go for the steal or force Scotland to one by the draw. Didn't work out so well for him. Although if Scotland's  draw doesn't kiss the Norway stone in 10, I am sure they lose the game. At the end of the day if I am Canada, I would still rather be playing Scotland than Norway.

    Bronze medal match, I admit I didn't see any of the game yesterday, but I have to suspect, Sweden will be more up for this game than Norway. It's 5-1 this year, so I will stick with the Dog and the Over.

    As for the Night game, I was hoping there would be a reasonable figure at -1.5, but it is only at -2.5. Still I will stick with Canada and play it. As for the total, no feel on it.

    Good luck.

     

     
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2011 - 12:14 PM ET #170

    Wow Canada -650. Crazy...

    I guess I can't put anything on this one...
    Reply
    Wow Canada -650. Crazy...

    I guess I can't put anything on this one...
    All Forums | Other
    «First Previous 123 ... 567

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 679
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,214
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,815

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.