2011 Tim Hortons Brier
Hope you guys made some cash last night. I had a big get on Manitoba last night, but didn't hit my other bets, for a break even night.
On the under in the BC game and the over in the Sask game today. Also got Sask at +400 vs NFL. Again, at that number worth a play.
Hope you guys made some cash last night. I had a big get on Manitoba last night, but didn't hit my other bets, for a break even night.
On the under in the BC game and the over in the Sask game today. Also got Sask at +400 vs NFL. Again, at that number worth a play.
-163 and -113? That is unbelievable.
Had a good play on Alberta today -4.5. It was -180 juice which I never play, but this PEI squad may be the worst team in a Brier field in the last decade.
I really like the totals tonight, a little too much, but hopefully my increased bets pay off.
Ont/Que over, BC/NO under, Alb/Nfl under and Sask/NS over. I took Northern Ontario and Nova Scotia straight up, but at smaller wagers.
Ang, who did you take?
-163 and -113? That is unbelievable.
Had a good play on Alberta today -4.5. It was -180 juice which I never play, but this PEI squad may be the worst team in a Brier field in the last decade.
I really like the totals tonight, a little too much, but hopefully my increased bets pay off.
Ont/Que over, BC/NO under, Alb/Nfl under and Sask/NS over. I took Northern Ontario and Nova Scotia straight up, but at smaller wagers.
Ang, who did you take?
Is that -113 on Alberta straight up or on the rock line?
Is that -113 on Alberta straight up or on the rock line?
Haven't see Martin that spotty in quite sometime. Totals worked out quite well, was very, very fortunate to ge the NO/BC under.
Should have some big favs in the morning, based on the schedule.
Haven't see Martin that spotty in quite sometime. Totals worked out quite well, was very, very fortunate to ge the NO/BC under.
Should have some big favs in the morning, based on the schedule.
Hopefully things turn around today for you Ang.
Nothing big for me this morning, but I have decided to take Alberta at -2.5 looking to bounce back and Mantioba at -3.5. I have protected both of these, by taking the overs in them also.
Like NB -1.5 and the BC/NO game I played over. All on the smaller side this morning. Good luck.
Hopefully things turn around today for you Ang.
Nothing big for me this morning, but I have decided to take Alberta at -2.5 looking to bounce back and Mantioba at -3.5. I have protected both of these, by taking the overs in them also.
Like NB -1.5 and the BC/NO game I played over. All on the smaller side this morning. Good luck.
I stayed away from Ontario, but agree with you on both dogs. As long as one hits a profit is made.
Only strong total is NS/NO over. I was small on the BC/Sask under and at the attractive plus money, took the Ontario under.
I stayed away from Ontario, but agree with you on both dogs. As long as one hits a profit is made.
Only strong total is NS/NO over. I was small on the BC/Sask under and at the attractive plus money, took the Ontario under.
Not a lot, I like this morning. I have no clue on the Que/BC game, I am not ready to lay 2.5 with the Martin squad quite yet and as good as Howard is playing, if Jacobs is on his game I think 2.5 could be tight.
Only game I really like is the NS/NFL over. I also got NS at +350 but missed out on them at +2.5 by a mintue.
Not a lot, I like this morning. I have no clue on the Que/BC game, I am not ready to lay 2.5 with the Martin squad quite yet and as good as Howard is playing, if Jacobs is on his game I think 2.5 could be tight.
Only game I really like is the NS/NFL over. I also got NS at +350 but missed out on them at +2.5 by a mintue.
On to the afternoon.
On NB +3.5. Also on the under smaller that game.
I suspect Manitoba bounces back and that combined with Sask losing this morning all but eliminates them from the playoffs. I am on Mb at -2.5, pretty heavy.
PEI/Ontario under and finally, NWT is a strange team, they can sometimes show up and make a game of it, so at +210, I will take them against BC. I am also on the over that game, despite the fact BC has been an under team. Good luck.
On to the afternoon.
On NB +3.5. Also on the under smaller that game.
I suspect Manitoba bounces back and that combined with Sask losing this morning all but eliminates them from the playoffs. I am on Mb at -2.5, pretty heavy.
PEI/Ontario under and finally, NWT is a strange team, they can sometimes show up and make a game of it, so at +210, I will take them against BC. I am also on the over that game, despite the fact BC has been an under team. Good luck.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 679
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,214
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,815
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
