• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Week 5: 4 team 13 point teaser teaser thread (4-0 +5.5 units)

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    dl36
    NEO - THE ONE
    Wizerguy
    cashin
    clemezl
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6592
    Posts: 125
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2010 - 11:32 PM ET #26

    So this is where I am at with the 4 team 13 point teaser...

    DAL +6
    SD +6

    and looking at...

    CAR +16

    this play is based on the total being so low and it communicating that CHI will not have a big day on offense... If CHI scores 21 points or less then CAR should be okay with this cushion...

    I think that we will also see the effects of the NYG game in terms of the cutler concussion as well as their problems on offense...

    MIN +17

    sounds weird, but I think that MIN is actually the better team overall... Even though they have struggle on offense, I think that the ADP running game may keep NYJ more honest on defense...

    This is also a perfect script with the timing of the trade and tons of people will be watching if moss plays...  NFL may not be as scripted as the NBA but this just seems like a perfect situation for the NFL, and ESPN (who is airing the game)...

    SF +9.5

    This one is based on fading PHI with QB issues... I think that SF will be a SU winner on this or at least keep it close...

     SF on offense should be more comfortable at home as this is a problem area for them this season and they have a new off coordinator)... I thinking getting rid of Jimmy Raye and bringing in Mike Johnson, who is familiar with the passing game as the QB coach, should result in better play from Smith which will result in better play from Crabtree and Davis...

    SF is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

    So...

    DAL +6
    CAR +6

    and picking from

    CAR +16
    MIN +17
    SF +9.5

    any more ideas or suggestions?
    Reply
    So this is where I am at with the 4 team 13 point teaser...

    DAL +6
    SD +6

    and looking at...

    CAR +16

    this play is based on the total being so low and it communicating that CHI will not have a big day on offense... If CHI scores 21 points or less then CAR should be okay with this cushion...

    I think that we will also see the effects of the NYG game in terms of the cutler concussion as well as their problems on offense...

    MIN +17

    sounds weird, but I think that MIN is actually the better team overall... Even though they have struggle on offense, I think that the ADP running game may keep NYJ more honest on defense...

    This is also a perfect script with the timing of the trade and tons of people will be watching if moss plays...  NFL may not be as scripted as the NBA but this just seems like a perfect situation for the NFL, and ESPN (who is airing the game)...

    SF +9.5

    This one is based on fading PHI with QB issues... I think that SF will be a SU winner on this or at least keep it close...

     SF on offense should be more comfortable at home as this is a problem area for them this season and they have a new off coordinator)... I thinking getting rid of Jimmy Raye and bringing in Mike Johnson, who is familiar with the passing game as the QB coach, should result in better play from Smith which will result in better play from Crabtree and Davis...

    SF is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

    So...

    DAL +6
    CAR +6

    and picking from

    CAR +16
    MIN +17
    SF +9.5

    any more ideas or suggestions?
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2010 - 11:33 PM ET #27

    So this is where I am at with the 4 team 13 point teaser...

    DAL +6
    SD +6

    and looking at...

    CAR +16

    this play is based on the total being so low and it communicating that CHI will not have a big day on offense... If CHI scores 21 points or less then CAR should be okay with this cushion...

    I think that we will also see the effects of the NYG game in terms of the cutler concussion as well as their problems on offense...

    MIN +17

    sounds weird, but I think that MIN is actually the better team overall... Even though they have struggle on offense, I think that the ADP running game may keep NYJ more honest on defense...

    This is also a perfect script with the timing of the trade and tons of people will be watching if moss plays...  NFL may not be as scripted as the NBA but this just seems like a perfect situation for the NFL, and ESPN (who is airing the game)...

    SF +9.5

    This one is based on fading PHI with QB issues... I think that SF will be a SU winner on this or at least keep it close...

     SF on offense should be more comfortable at home as this is a problem area for them this season and they have a new off coordinator)... I thinking getting rid of Jimmy Raye and bringing in Mike Johnson, who is familiar with the passing game as the QB coach, should result in better play from Smith which will result in better play from Crabtree and Davis...

    SF is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

    So...

    DAL +6
    CAR +6

    and picking from

    CAR +16
    MIN +17
    SF +9.5

    any more ideas or suggestions?
    Reply
    So this is where I am at with the 4 team 13 point teaser...

    DAL +6
    SD +6

    and looking at...

    CAR +16

    this play is based on the total being so low and it communicating that CHI will not have a big day on offense... If CHI scores 21 points or less then CAR should be okay with this cushion...

    I think that we will also see the effects of the NYG game in terms of the cutler concussion as well as their problems on offense...

    MIN +17

    sounds weird, but I think that MIN is actually the better team overall... Even though they have struggle on offense, I think that the ADP running game may keep NYJ more honest on defense...

    This is also a perfect script with the timing of the trade and tons of people will be watching if moss plays...  NFL may not be as scripted as the NBA but this just seems like a perfect situation for the NFL, and ESPN (who is airing the game)...

    SF +9.5

    This one is based on fading PHI with QB issues... I think that SF will be a SU winner on this or at least keep it close...

     SF on offense should be more comfortable at home as this is a problem area for them this season and they have a new off coordinator)... I thinking getting rid of Jimmy Raye and bringing in Mike Johnson, who is familiar with the passing game as the QB coach, should result in better play from Smith which will result in better play from Crabtree and Davis...

    SF is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

    So...

    DAL +6
    CAR +6

    and picking from

    CAR +16
    MIN +17
    SF +9.5

    any more ideas or suggestions?
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2010 - 11:59 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush:

    Jets +9 is absolutely solid - Revis should be back as well. I was leaning Titans + the big number earlier this week, but am starting to have second thoughts. BOL.



    Tell me about your NYJ play, maybe it will talk me out of making a mistake on MIN...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush:

    Jets +9 is absolutely solid - Revis should be back as well. I was leaning Titans + the big number earlier this week, but am starting to have second thoughts. BOL.



    Tell me about your NYJ play, maybe it will talk me out of making a mistake on MIN...
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 2:18 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by newkid:

    49ers +10 vs Eagles
    Lions +10 vs Rams
    Panthers +15.5 vs Bears
    Vikes +17 vs Jets



    With you on all plays but DET... I cant see DET being a fav even against STL...

    can you tell me what you see in terms of matchups of situation with this game?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by newkid:

    49ers +10 vs Eagles
    Lions +10 vs Rams
    Panthers +15.5 vs Bears
    Vikes +17 vs Jets



    With you on all plays but DET... I cant see DET being a fav even against STL...

    can you tell me what you see in terms of matchups of situation with this game?
     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 3:49 AM ET #30

    70% chance statistically of hitting,  based on last 10 games played by all teams involved , vs ATS record of each team.


    KC+21
    Denv +20
    Tenn +19.5
    MInn +17






    Reply
    70% chance statistically of hitting,  based on last 10 games played by all teams involved , vs ATS record of each team.


    KC+21
    Denv +20
    Tenn +19.5
    MInn +17






     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 4:00 AM ET #31

    Pending4 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 12½fb & 9½bk





    Pending10/10/10 1:00pm  NFL Football  411 Denver Broncos +20 * vs Baltimore Ravens 





    Pending10/10/10 1:00pm  NFL Football  415 Kansas City Chiefs +20½ * vs Indianapolis Colts 





    Pending10/10/10 4:15pm  NFL Football  433 Tennessee Titans +19½ * vs Dallas Cowboys 





    Pending10/11/10 8:35pm  NFL Football  437 Minnesota Vikings +15½ * vs New York Jets

    LOCKED !!
    Neo
    Reply
    Pending4 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 12½fb & 9½bk





    Pending10/10/10 1:00pm  NFL Football  411 Denver Broncos +20 * vs Baltimore Ravens 





    Pending10/10/10 1:00pm  NFL Football  415 Kansas City Chiefs +20½ * vs Indianapolis Colts 





    Pending10/10/10 4:15pm  NFL Football  433 Tennessee Titans +19½ * vs Dallas Cowboys 





    Pending10/11/10 8:35pm  NFL Football  437 Minnesota Vikings +15½ * vs New York Jets

    LOCKED !!
    Neo
     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 4:05 AM ET #32

    -115   5dimes.for  12.5 pt (ties push)

      13pt is TOO MUCH JUICE FOR ME!  like -140 !!

    Reply
    -115   5dimes.for  12.5 pt (ties push)

      13pt is TOO MUCH JUICE FOR ME!  like -140 !!

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 5:33 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by NEO - THE ONE:

    70% chance statistically of hitting,  based on last 10 games played by all teams involved , vs ATS record of each team.


    KC+21
    Denv +20
    Tenn +19.5
    MInn +17









    Neo

    nice teaser and good use of numbers...

    Tell me about this 70% thing... what is the numbers behind that...

    also what is your reasoning on your plays, because it seems like many on the thread have spoken about taking the opposite side...  So are you thinking lower scoring, close games here?  What is your rationale for your picks?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO - THE ONE:

    70% chance statistically of hitting,  based on last 10 games played by all teams involved , vs ATS record of each team.


    KC+21
    Denv +20
    Tenn +19.5
    MInn +17









    Neo

    nice teaser and good use of numbers...

    Tell me about this 70% thing... what is the numbers behind that...

    also what is your reasoning on your plays, because it seems like many on the thread have spoken about taking the opposite side...  So are you thinking lower scoring, close games here?  What is your rationale for your picks?

     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 12:57 PM ET #34

    DL6 -

    I have played teasers over the years, but have been intrigued by your threads and open forum information gathering etc....  
    And especially that look for ONE teaser and only one, very smart

    I'll tell you how I got the number but it in no way has tracking/history looking at it this way . You might decide to use it and track and see if it has any validity over a season.

    Although looking at it again the percentage looks more like 65.6 %

    I looked at the last 10 games played by all the above teams and their opponants this week (includes this preseason, and last years playoffs) as shown in the matchups link here at covers.

    KC has covered +21            10-0      
    Colts have not covered - 21    9-1     so 90% last 10 games

    Denver has covered +20       9-0-1 
    Ravens have not covered -20   0-9-1   so 100% last 10 games

    Tenn has covered +19.5      9-1   
    Dallas has not covered -19.5   1-9-1     so 81%   ( .9 * .9)

    Minn has covered  +17     10-0
    Jets have not covered -17  1-9        so 90 % last 10 games      

    Therefor:

    .9 x 1 x .81  x .9   =  .656  or 65.6 %

    (note: a push has to push NOT lose in the teaser, if I had time I would check it all for .5 points less in case the teaser you get has TIES LOSE)

    so i guess, statistically,  I feel, based on last 10 games by these 8 teams,
    there is a 65% chance that teaser should win.

    Opinions / Feedback ???


    as a followup, HAD I APPLIED THIS to my teaser last week , lost with Lame ass Seattle +11.5 dying at RAMS.

    i would have noticed Rams / Seattle would have been TERRIBLE last 10 games!!

    Seattle has covered +11.5       7-3       70%
    Rams  have not covered -11.5   9-1       90 %

    .9 x .7   =   63%  

    Fricken Seattle + 11.5 only had a 63% chance to cover,
    SO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN MY TEASER!









    Reply
    DL6 -

    I have played teasers over the years, but have been intrigued by your threads and open forum information gathering etc....  
    And especially that look for ONE teaser and only one, very smart

    I'll tell you how I got the number but it in no way has tracking/history looking at it this way . You might decide to use it and track and see if it has any validity over a season.

    Although looking at it again the percentage looks more like 65.6 %

    I looked at the last 10 games played by all the above teams and their opponants this week (includes this preseason, and last years playoffs) as shown in the matchups link here at covers.

    KC has covered +21            10-0      
    Colts have not covered - 21    9-1     so 90% last 10 games

    Denver has covered +20       9-0-1 
    Ravens have not covered -20   0-9-1   so 100% last 10 games

    Tenn has covered +19.5      9-1   
    Dallas has not covered -19.5   1-9-1     so 81%   ( .9 * .9)

    Minn has covered  +17     10-0
    Jets have not covered -17  1-9        so 90 % last 10 games      

    Therefor:

    .9 x 1 x .81  x .9   =  .656  or 65.6 %

    (note: a push has to push NOT lose in the teaser, if I had time I would check it all for .5 points less in case the teaser you get has TIES LOSE)

    so i guess, statistically,  I feel, based on last 10 games by these 8 teams,
    there is a 65% chance that teaser should win.

    Opinions / Feedback ???


    as a followup, HAD I APPLIED THIS to my teaser last week , lost with Lame ass Seattle +11.5 dying at RAMS.

    i would have noticed Rams / Seattle would have been TERRIBLE last 10 games!!

    Seattle has covered +11.5       7-3       70%
    Rams  have not covered -11.5   9-1       90 %

    .9 x .7   =   63%  

    Fricken Seattle + 11.5 only had a 63% chance to cover,
    SO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN MY TEASER!









     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38334
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 1:02 PM ET #35

    Here is a nice 3Team 10 pt Teaser

    Indy +2 / Detroit +7 / SFran +7  10 unit play

     

     

    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply

    Here is a nice 3Team 10 pt Teaser

    Indy +2 / Detroit +7 / SFran +7  10 unit play

     

     

     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 1:25 PM ET #36

    IN terms of "opposite side"
    i.e.  Dallas +6.5   ,  Jets +9

    Dallas has only covered +6.5   60% last 10
    Jets have only covered +9       80% last 10
    Indy has only covered +5    50% last 10 
    Balt has only covered +5.5   80%   last 10

    just going by math,

    dropping TENN  from my teaser and adding
    NEW ORLEANS +6.5  (looks GOLDEN, 100% last 10 games)

    gets  .9 * .9 *  1 * 1  or 81%

    SO THIS TEASER IS ACTUALLY BETTER:
    KC+21
    Denv +20
    Minn +17
    NO +6.5

    Finally,   Head to head matchups should be considered last 10 games etc...   but I didn't look at that yet.

    Couple more days to go.   I probobly locked my play in too early this week

    NEO

    Reply
    IN terms of "opposite side"
    i.e.  Dallas +6.5   ,  Jets +9

    Dallas has only covered +6.5   60% last 10
    Jets have only covered +9       80% last 10
    Indy has only covered +5    50% last 10 
    Balt has only covered +5.5   80%   last 10

    just going by math,

    dropping TENN  from my teaser and adding
    NEW ORLEANS +6.5  (looks GOLDEN, 100% last 10 games)

    gets  .9 * .9 *  1 * 1  or 81%

    SO THIS TEASER IS ACTUALLY BETTER:
    KC+21
    Denv +20
    Minn +17
    NO +6.5

    Finally,   Head to head matchups should be considered last 10 games etc...   but I didn't look at that yet.

    Couple more days to go.   I probobly locked my play in too early this week

    NEO

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 3:12 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by NEO - THE ONE:

    DL6 -

    I have played teasers over the years, but have been intrigued by your threads and open forum information gathering etc....  
    And especially that look for ONE teaser and only one, very smart

    I'll tell you how I got the number but it in no way has tracking/history looking at it this way . You might decide to use it and track and see if it has any validity over a season.

    Although looking at it again the percentage looks more like 65.6 %

    I looked at the last 10 games played by all the above teams and their opponants this week (includes this preseason, and last years playoffs) as shown in the matchups link here at covers.

    KC has covered +21            10-0      
    Colts have not covered - 21    9-1     so 90% last 10 games

    Denver has covered +20       9-0-1 
    Ravens have not covered -20   0-9-1   so 100% last 10 games

    Tenn has covered +19.5      9-1   
    Dallas has not covered -19.5   1-9-1     so 81%   ( .9 * .9)

    Minn has covered  +17     10-0
    Jets have not covered -17  1-9        so 90 % last 10 games      

    Therefor:

    .9 x 1 x .81  x .9   =  .656  or 65.6 %

    (note: a push has to push NOT lose in the teaser, if I had time I would check it all for .5 points less in case the teaser you get has TIES LOSE)

    so i guess, statistically,  I feel, based on last 10 games by these 8 teams,
    there is a 65% chance that teaser should win.

    Opinions / Feedback ???


    as a followup, HAD I APPLIED THIS to my teaser last week , lost with Lame ass Seattle +11.5 dying at RAMS.

    i would have noticed Rams / Seattle would have been TERRIBLE last 10 games!!

    Seattle has covered +11.5       7-3       70%
    Rams  have not covered -11.5   9-1       90 %

    .9 x .7   =   63%  

    Fricken Seattle + 11.5 only had a 63% chance to cover,
    SO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN MY TEASER!











    NEO

    I appreciate you contribution, I think you are able to understand what this whole thing is about with your experience...

    Playing only one teaser

    I think that based on your numbers if you are beating the juice you are laying, over time you should make money right?  +60% winning against the juice you are laying makes sense...

    I mean no disrespect because you work hard and I look at past trends as a part of my capping, but I wonder if your numbers being based on the past 10 games is a reliable system...

    a fluke game, an injury, weather, turn over, defensive/special teams scoring etc that effects one out come can be a 5-10% swing in the data which at the 85% bench mark for 4 team 13 point teasers with the +13 points ATS can make the difference in a play or no play...

    I really like your angle and I would use the data to look at what team not to play becasue of poor performance +13 points ATS rather then looking at what to play based on good numbers...

    Lets work together this season as you obviously know what you are talking about and come from a place of numbers and teaser theory...

    usually takes a season or few to really understand "teaser theory"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO - THE ONE:

    DL6 -

    I have played teasers over the years, but have been intrigued by your threads and open forum information gathering etc....  
    And especially that look for ONE teaser and only one, very smart

    I'll tell you how I got the number but it in no way has tracking/history looking at it this way . You might decide to use it and track and see if it has any validity over a season.

    Although looking at it again the percentage looks more like 65.6 %

    I looked at the last 10 games played by all the above teams and their opponants this week (includes this preseason, and last years playoffs) as shown in the matchups link here at covers.

    KC has covered +21            10-0      
    Colts have not covered - 21    9-1     so 90% last 10 games

    Denver has covered +20       9-0-1 
    Ravens have not covered -20   0-9-1   so 100% last 10 games

    Tenn has covered +19.5      9-1   
    Dallas has not covered -19.5   1-9-1     so 81%   ( .9 * .9)

    Minn has covered  +17     10-0
    Jets have not covered -17  1-9        so 90 % last 10 games      

    Therefor:

    .9 x 1 x .81  x .9   =  .656  or 65.6 %

    (note: a push has to push NOT lose in the teaser, if I had time I would check it all for .5 points less in case the teaser you get has TIES LOSE)

    so i guess, statistically,  I feel, based on last 10 games by these 8 teams,
    there is a 65% chance that teaser should win.

    Opinions / Feedback ???


    as a followup, HAD I APPLIED THIS to my teaser last week , lost with Lame ass Seattle +11.5 dying at RAMS.

    i would have noticed Rams / Seattle would have been TERRIBLE last 10 games!!

    Seattle has covered +11.5       7-3       70%
    Rams  have not covered -11.5   9-1       90 %

    .9 x .7   =   63%  

    Fricken Seattle + 11.5 only had a 63% chance to cover,
    SO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN MY TEASER!











    NEO

    I appreciate you contribution, I think you are able to understand what this whole thing is about with your experience...

    Playing only one teaser

    I think that based on your numbers if you are beating the juice you are laying, over time you should make money right?  +60% winning against the juice you are laying makes sense...

    I mean no disrespect because you work hard and I look at past trends as a part of my capping, but I wonder if your numbers being based on the past 10 games is a reliable system...

    a fluke game, an injury, weather, turn over, defensive/special teams scoring etc that effects one out come can be a 5-10% swing in the data which at the 85% bench mark for 4 team 13 point teasers with the +13 points ATS can make the difference in a play or no play...

    I really like your angle and I would use the data to look at what team not to play becasue of poor performance +13 points ATS rather then looking at what to play based on good numbers...

    Lets work together this season as you obviously know what you are talking about and come from a place of numbers and teaser theory...

    usually takes a season or few to really understand "teaser theory"
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 5:09 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

    Here is a nice 3Team 10 pt Teaser

    Indy +2 / Detroit +7 / SFran +7  10 unit play

     


     I personally think that regardless of your picks, those numbers are horrible....

    -3 favs are killers for teasers....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

    Here is a nice 3Team 10 pt Teaser

    Indy +2 / Detroit +7 / SFran +7  10 unit play

     


     I personally think that regardless of your picks, those numbers are horrible....

    -3 favs are killers for teasers....
     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 6:02 PM ET #39

    DL36,
    "but I wonder if your numbers being based on the past 10 games is a reliable system..."

    Certainly not a system or reliable yet, Not even how I have ever done teasers. I tended (past tense, no more)  to not look at stats and just cap games like a degenerate yahoo weekend warrior and pick my 4 teams, sometime 2-3 teaser, 2 teamer, 3 teamers, blah blah.  PLUS I tended toward FAVORITES only. PLUS i played 2-4 per week. Plus I sometimes chased

    I would use the data to look at what team not to play becasue of poor performance +13 points ATS rather then looking at what to play based on good numbers


    Fair enough , except I think a play based on good numbers is valid as well, and your also right about noticing special cercumstances in the data.

    TAKE NEW ORLEANS +6.5 this week

    discounting the 3 games they rested and lost at the end of last season.

    They are 4-0  at +6.5 this year
                  4-0  preseason  2010
                 16-0  2009   (not counting the 0-3 rested games)
                           (well, it was a magical year as well)
                  4-0 preseason 2009
                  14-2  2008   (both away!!!! NOT AT HOME)
                  4-0   PRESEASON 2008
                 
           (     13-8  2007 SEASON , but that was THEN)

    SO New Orleans hasn't lost a game at home in 2 1/3 years by more than 6.5   .  Add to that , most would LIKE -6.5 anyway as a flat bet , so I feel the stats justify a teaser here
                


    Reply
    DL36,
    "but I wonder if your numbers being based on the past 10 games is a reliable system..."

    Certainly not a system or reliable yet, Not even how I have ever done teasers. I tended (past tense, no more)  to not look at stats and just cap games like a degenerate yahoo weekend warrior and pick my 4 teams, sometime 2-3 teaser, 2 teamer, 3 teamers, blah blah.  PLUS I tended toward FAVORITES only. PLUS i played 2-4 per week. Plus I sometimes chased

    I would use the data to look at what team not to play becasue of poor performance +13 points ATS rather then looking at what to play based on good numbers


    Fair enough , except I think a play based on good numbers is valid as well, and your also right about noticing special cercumstances in the data.

    TAKE NEW ORLEANS +6.5 this week

    discounting the 3 games they rested and lost at the end of last season.

    They are 4-0  at +6.5 this year
                  4-0  preseason  2010
                 16-0  2009   (not counting the 0-3 rested games)
                           (well, it was a magical year as well)
                  4-0 preseason 2009
                  14-2  2008   (both away!!!! NOT AT HOME)
                  4-0   PRESEASON 2008
                 
           (     13-8  2007 SEASON , but that was THEN)

    SO New Orleans hasn't lost a game at home in 2 1/3 years by more than 6.5   .  Add to that , most would LIKE -6.5 anyway as a flat bet , so I feel the stats justify a teaser here
                


     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 6:07 PM ET #40

    QUICK ATS/STAT FINDING NOTE FOR EVERYONE.

    If you click a TEAM in the scores section. 
    Look at the bottom right of the schedule/results TABLE
    you will see a LINK that says PAST RESULTS

    DATA since 1985!!!!!!!!

    NEO


    Reply
    QUICK ATS/STAT FINDING NOTE FOR EVERYONE.

    If you click a TEAM in the scores section. 
    Look at the bottom right of the schedule/results TABLE
    you will see a LINK that says PAST RESULTS

    DATA since 1985!!!!!!!!

    NEO


     
    cashin
    cashin
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 17210
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 6:36 PM ET #41

    Hate almost all the #'s on sides this week when you look at the matchups. More than the normal uncertainties wherever you look & alot of bad numbers to fall on other than a couple & some dogs that I can't help but still feel a bit queasy with a tie or 1 loss takin your $$. So far, leaning to these sides but liking total's plays much better in wk 5 & may not play a side at all -

    Sides:  TB +19.5, GB +10.5, Carolina +14.5, Indy +6 (hate that #, but can't see KC winnin by more than 3 if they do with that pass D vs PM at home after a loss)

    Totals: NO over 31.5, Atl over 27, Balty over 25.5, STL over 30, Wash over 31, Indy over 31.5

    All thoughts/insights appreciated. With the right #'s, love to tease down teams like GB, Indy, Pats & AZ in past yrs that put up the pts but give 'em up as well. GLA!

    Reply

    Hate almost all the #'s on sides this week when you look at the matchups. More than the normal uncertainties wherever you look & alot of bad numbers to fall on other than a couple & some dogs that I can't help but still feel a bit queasy with a tie or 1 loss takin your $$. So far, leaning to these sides but liking total's plays much better in wk 5 & may not play a side at all -

    Sides:  TB +19.5, GB +10.5, Carolina +14.5, Indy +6 (hate that #, but can't see KC winnin by more than 3 if they do with that pass D vs PM at home after a loss)

    Totals: NO over 31.5, Atl over 27, Balty over 25.5, STL over 30, Wash over 31, Indy over 31.5

    All thoughts/insights appreciated. With the right #'s, love to tease down teams like GB, Indy, Pats & AZ in past yrs that put up the pts but give 'em up as well. GLA!

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 8:35 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by NEO - THE ONE:

    DL36,
    "but I wonder if your numbers being based on the past 10 games is a reliable system..."

    Certainly not a system or reliable yet, Not even how I have ever done teasers. I tended (past tense, no more)  to not look at stats and just cap games like a degenerate yahoo weekend warrior and pick my 4 teams, sometime 2-3 teaser, 2 teamer, 3 teamers, blah blah.  PLUS I tended toward FAVORITES only. PLUS i played 2-4 per week. Plus I sometimes chased

    I would use the data to look at what team not to play becasue of poor performance +13 points ATS rather then looking at what to play based on good numbers


    Fair enough , except I think a play based on good numbers is valid as well, and your also right about noticing special cercumstances in the data.

    TAKE NEW ORLEANS +6.5 this week

    discounting the 3 games they rested and lost at the end of last season.

    They are 4-0  at +6.5 this year
                  4-0  preseason  2010
                 16-0  2009   (not counting the 0-3 rested games)
                           (well, it was a magical year as well)
                  4-0 preseason 2009
                  14-2  2008   (both away!!!! NOT AT HOME)
                  4-0   PRESEASON 2008
                 
           (     13-8  2007 SEASON , but that was THEN)

    SO New Orleans hasn't lost a game at home in 2 1/3 years by more than 6.5   .  Add to that , most would LIKE -6.5 anyway as a flat bet , so I feel the stats justify a teaser here
                




    NEO

    does this make me "Morpheus"?

    you obviously have the experience with teasers to know what you are talking about...

    NO +6.5 is not a bad pick in terms of looking at NO winning or being competitive...  covering the 7 would have been nice...

    I am adding this one to the considerations...

    keep posting, lets work together...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO - THE ONE:

    DL36,
    "but I wonder if your numbers being based on the past 10 games is a reliable system..."

    Certainly not a system or reliable yet, Not even how I have ever done teasers. I tended (past tense, no more)  to not look at stats and just cap games like a degenerate yahoo weekend warrior and pick my 4 teams, sometime 2-3 teaser, 2 teamer, 3 teamers, blah blah.  PLUS I tended toward FAVORITES only. PLUS i played 2-4 per week. Plus I sometimes chased

    I would use the data to look at what team not to play becasue of poor performance +13 points ATS rather then looking at what to play based on good numbers


    Fair enough , except I think a play based on good numbers is valid as well, and your also right about noticing special cercumstances in the data.

    TAKE NEW ORLEANS +6.5 this week

    discounting the 3 games they rested and lost at the end of last season.

    They are 4-0  at +6.5 this year
                  4-0  preseason  2010
                 16-0  2009   (not counting the 0-3 rested games)
                           (well, it was a magical year as well)
                  4-0 preseason 2009
                  14-2  2008   (both away!!!! NOT AT HOME)
                  4-0   PRESEASON 2008
                 
           (     13-8  2007 SEASON , but that was THEN)

    SO New Orleans hasn't lost a game at home in 2 1/3 years by more than 6.5   .  Add to that , most would LIKE -6.5 anyway as a flat bet , so I feel the stats justify a teaser here
                




    NEO

    does this make me "Morpheus"?

    you obviously have the experience with teasers to know what you are talking about...

    NO +6.5 is not a bad pick in terms of looking at NO winning or being competitive...  covering the 7 would have been nice...

    I am adding this one to the considerations...

    keep posting, lets work together...
     
    clemezl
    clemezl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 266
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 10:05 PM ET #43

    Colts +6
    GB + 6.5
    Reply
    Colts +6
    GB + 6.5
     
    cherokee10
    cherokee10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4585
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 10:11 PM ET #44

    dl,

    Take a look at Atlanta +10....yes they're playing in Cleveland, just off a big win over Cincy, but even if Matty Ry and Co. lose this game (being from Ohio, and Browns fan....I highly doubt) it WILL NOT be by more than 10....Line is low due to the Falcons scary last week and Browns upset over Bengals, do not be fooled.

     

    Reply

    dl,

    Take a look at Atlanta +10....yes they're playing in Cleveland, just off a big win over Cincy, but even if Matty Ry and Co. lose this game (being from Ohio, and Browns fan....I highly doubt) it WILL NOT be by more than 10....Line is low due to the Falcons scary last week and Browns upset over Bengals, do not be fooled.

     

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 11:37 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by NEO - THE ONE:

    QUICK ATS/STAT FINDING NOTE FOR EVERYONE.

    If you click a TEAM in the scores section. 
    Look at the bottom right of the schedule/results TABLE
    you will see a LINK that says PAST RESULTS

    DATA since 1985!!!!!!!!

    NEO




    Where is this resource?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO - THE ONE:

    QUICK ATS/STAT FINDING NOTE FOR EVERYONE.

    If you click a TEAM in the scores section. 
    Look at the bottom right of the schedule/results TABLE
    you will see a LINK that says PAST RESULTS

    DATA since 1985!!!!!!!!

    NEO




    Where is this resource?
     
    Trav2282
    Trav2282
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1148
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2010 - 11:49 PM ET #46

    Bucs +20

    Zona +20

    St. Louis +16 or Panthers +16 or Broncos +20

    KC +20

    No brainer....


    Reply
    Bucs +20

    Zona +20

    St. Louis +16 or Panthers +16 or Broncos +20

    KC +20

    No brainer....


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2010 - 2:36 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by clemezl:

    Colts +6
    GB + 6.5


    Interesting options....

    tell me your thinking behind these picks in terms of match ups or situations...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by clemezl:

    Colts +6
    GB + 6.5


    Interesting options....

    tell me your thinking behind these picks in terms of match ups or situations...
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2010 - 5:28 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee10:

    dl,

    Take a look at Atlanta +10....yes they're playing in Cleveland, just off a big win over Cincy, but even if Matty Ry and Co. lose this game (being from Ohio, and Browns fan....I highly doubt) it WILL NOT be by more than 10....Line is low due to the Falcons scary last week and Browns upset over Bengals, do not be fooled.

     



    thank you for your contribution,  I think I posted early about how people see CLE +3 and think that it is the same as last week and would be drawn to it...

    I actually like ATL in this spot getting more then 7 points...

    I also admit that I believe in the "homer fade" as the people who know their team know when it is a bad situation for them...

    PHI fans knew it last week and voiced it...

    It is a easy for homers to go with their team, but when a someone goes against their team, this is usually a good play

    definitely adding this...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee10:

    dl,

    Take a look at Atlanta +10....yes they're playing in Cleveland, just off a big win over Cincy, but even if Matty Ry and Co. lose this game (being from Ohio, and Browns fan....I highly doubt) it WILL NOT be by more than 10....Line is low due to the Falcons scary last week and Browns upset over Bengals, do not be fooled.

     



    thank you for your contribution,  I think I posted early about how people see CLE +3 and think that it is the same as last week and would be drawn to it...

    I actually like ATL in this spot getting more then 7 points...

    I also admit that I believe in the "homer fade" as the people who know their team know when it is a bad situation for them...

    PHI fans knew it last week and voiced it...

    It is a easy for homers to go with their team, but when a someone goes against their team, this is usually a good play

    definitely adding this...

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2010 - 5:33 PM ET #49

    So here is where I am at...

    DAL +6
    SD+7

    and choosing from

    ATL +10
    NO +6
    SF +9.5

    dropping MIN (too much drama) and CAR (line shifted)

    any more ideas or suggestions?
    Reply
    So here is where I am at...

    DAL +6
    SD+7

    and choosing from

    ATL +10
    NO +6
    SF +9.5

    dropping MIN (too much drama) and CAR (line shifted)

    any more ideas or suggestions?
     
     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2010 - 8:03 PM ET #50

    Hey Morpheus ,

    just look at covers scores for nfl

    every team is blue highlighted

    click a team  ,  look at right side near bottom at the

    resent results table, last 10 games etc....

    just below that is a small blue highlighted link called

    "past results"

    NEO

    Gonna research tonight and add some more input on some of the favorites being mentioned.




    Reply
    Hey Morpheus ,

    just look at covers scores for nfl

    every team is blue highlighted

    click a team  ,  look at right side near bottom at the

    resent results table, last 10 games etc....

    just below that is a small blue highlighted link called

    "past results"

    NEO

    Gonna research tonight and add some more input on some of the favorites being mentioned.




    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,787
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,983
    • PART DEUX 262
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,591
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,902
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,891
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 639

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.