So you don’t have an answer, just childish responses.
GFY.![]()
Not one single, solitary fact anywhere.
Not one single, solitary fact anywhere.
Sorry if anyone has brought this up in this thread(didn't read it all), but the part that makes no sense to me is this. There were implications that the Texans helped Watson get initial contact or were aware of these woman he(Watson) was seeing. So now the NFL is going to step in and "do more" than an independent judge is. Last time I checked the Texans were part of the NFL, and Godell works for them so how do they get to literally "pass judgement".
Sorry if anyone has brought this up in this thread(didn't read it all), but the part that makes no sense to me is this. There were implications that the Texans helped Watson get initial contact or were aware of these woman he(Watson) was seeing. So now the NFL is going to step in and "do more" than an independent judge is. Last time I checked the Texans were part of the NFL, and Godell works for them so how do they get to literally "pass judgement".
Yes, this so called incident has no facts in it.
That's why it's about games and not prison.
Yes, this so called incident has no facts in it.
That's why it's about games and not prison.
Say it correctly. What you mean to say is, you don't BELIEVE I've been correct. That doesn't qualify as me being wrong or you knowing I'm wrong.
Say it correctly. What you mean to say is, you don't BELIEVE I've been correct. That doesn't qualify as me being wrong or you knowing I'm wrong.
Watson is scheduled to start the exhibition opener — his first game action since 2020 — at Jacksonville on Friday while the quarterback waits to see if the NFL succeeds in keeping him off the field for the entire season.
Watson is scheduled to start the exhibition opener — his first game action since 2020 — at Jacksonville on Friday while the quarterback waits to see if the NFL succeeds in keeping him off the field for the entire season.
Nailed it and the resemblance between him and Alex Jones is a strong one.
Nailed it and the resemblance between him and Alex Jones is a strong one.
