this is a joke like his contract
watson-6 game supension
I put $16 on them to win it all at 25-1 when I saw the light suspension. I expect them to screw it up as the Browns tend to do, but those were some juicy odds for a good football team.
I put $16 on them to win it all at 25-1 when I saw the light suspension. I expect them to screw it up as the Browns tend to do, but those were some juicy odds for a good football team.
Should have been a year
For what? What did he supposedly do wrong?
There was nothing but alleged connotations.
No facts, no proof of anything.
Should have been a year
For what? What did he supposedly do wrong?
There was nothing but alleged connotations.
No facts, no proof of anything.
@chic-cardinals
Paid out money to 23 women ....Admitted guilt .
Its the NFL , killing dogs , beating ,sexual assaulting and raping women is no biggie
Just don't smoke up with Josh Gordon .
@chic-cardinals
Paid out money to 23 women ....Admitted guilt .
Its the NFL , killing dogs , beating ,sexual assaulting and raping women is no biggie
Just don't smoke up with Josh Gordon .
@chic-cardinals Paid out money to 23 women ....Admitted guilt . Its the NFL , killing dogs , beating ,sexual assaulting and raping women is no biggie Just don't smoke up with Josh Gordon .
Giving people money in no way shape or form means guilty. You can't take a hint that all these minimalist rulings means that nothing really happened.
@chic-cardinals Paid out money to 23 women ....Admitted guilt . Its the NFL , killing dogs , beating ,sexual assaulting and raping women is no biggie Just don't smoke up with Josh Gordon .
Giving people money in no way shape or form means guilty. You can't take a hint that all these minimalist rulings means that nothing really happened.
@chic-cardinals Paid out money to 23 women ....Admitted guilt . Its the NFL , killing dogs , beating ,sexual assaulting and raping women is no biggie Just don't smoke up with Josh Gordon .
![]()
Only six games
![]()
Now goodell will hear appeal
![]()
@chic-cardinals Paid out money to 23 women ....Admitted guilt . Its the NFL , killing dogs , beating ,sexual assaulting and raping women is no biggie Just don't smoke up with Josh Gordon .
![]()
Only six games
![]()
Now goodell will hear appeal
![]()
@chic-cardinals
Calvin Ridley got suspended 1 full year for betting on parlays while he was away on leave from football. He placed those bets in Florida, where sports wagering is legal. Huge difference is that Ridley was not with the Falcons when he placed those bets as he retired end of October 2021. The bets were placed in November 2021.
So a semi retired player gets 1 year suspension for placing parlay wagers on NFL games while retired and Watson has over 40+ Lawsuits/allegations in which he settled with 25 of them, which is basically admitting guilt and got a 6 game suspension. ![]()
@chic-cardinals
Calvin Ridley got suspended 1 full year for betting on parlays while he was away on leave from football. He placed those bets in Florida, where sports wagering is legal. Huge difference is that Ridley was not with the Falcons when he placed those bets as he retired end of October 2021. The bets were placed in November 2021.
So a semi retired player gets 1 year suspension for placing parlay wagers on NFL games while retired and Watson has over 40+ Lawsuits/allegations in which he settled with 25 of them, which is basically admitting guilt and got a 6 game suspension. ![]()
I really haven't followed this story. Are we talking about rub and tugs here? Happy endings? What is the actual nature of the offenses?
I really haven't followed this story. Are we talking about rub and tugs here? Happy endings? What is the actual nature of the offenses?
Absolute joke. Franchise QB's can get away with anything. This will be the hardest I've actively rooted against a player. Guy is a predator.
Such ridiculousness.
So you believe everything govt, media tells you. Yet don't agree with you he decisions? That's hypocrisy at best.
The fact is there was no conviction of any kind.
You're making a million assumptions rooting against him for crimes he never committed
Absolute joke. Franchise QB's can get away with anything. This will be the hardest I've actively rooted against a player. Guy is a predator.
Such ridiculousness.
So you believe everything govt, media tells you. Yet don't agree with you he decisions? That's hypocrisy at best.
The fact is there was no conviction of any kind.
You're making a million assumptions rooting against him for crimes he never committed
@chic-cardinals Calvin Ridley got suspended 1 full year for betting on parlays while he was away on leave from football. He placed those bets in Florida, where sports wagering is legal. Huge difference is that Ridley was not with the Falcons when he placed those bets as he retired end of October 2021. The bets were placed in November 2021. So a semi retired player gets 1 year suspension for placing parlay wagers on NFL games while retired and Watson has over 40+ Lawsuits/allegations in which he settled with 25 of them, which is basically admitting guilt and got a 6 game suspension.
I am a CLV fan and I agree that the sentence is too light.
Sentence for what? He obviously did nothing.
@chic-cardinals Calvin Ridley got suspended 1 full year for betting on parlays while he was away on leave from football. He placed those bets in Florida, where sports wagering is legal. Huge difference is that Ridley was not with the Falcons when he placed those bets as he retired end of October 2021. The bets were placed in November 2021. So a semi retired player gets 1 year suspension for placing parlay wagers on NFL games while retired and Watson has over 40+ Lawsuits/allegations in which he settled with 25 of them, which is basically admitting guilt and got a 6 game suspension.
I am a CLV fan and I agree that the sentence is too light.
Sentence for what? He obviously did nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMcGehee: Absolute joke. Franchise QB's can get away with anything. This will be the hardest I've actively rooted against a player. Guy is a predator. Such ridiculousness. So you believe everything govt, media tells you. Yet don't agree with you he decisions? That's hypocrisy at best. The fact is there was no conviction of any kind. You're making a million assumptions rooting against him for crimes he never committed
Then GFY.![]()
Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMcGehee: Absolute joke. Franchise QB's can get away with anything. This will be the hardest I've actively rooted against a player. Guy is a predator. Such ridiculousness. So you believe everything govt, media tells you. Yet don't agree with you he decisions? That's hypocrisy at best. The fact is there was no conviction of any kind. You're making a million assumptions rooting against him for crimes he never committed
Then GFY.![]()
Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMcGehee: Absolute joke. Franchise QB's can get away with anything. This will be the hardest I've actively rooted against a player. Guy is a predator. Such ridiculousness. So you believe everything govt, media tells you. Yet don't agree with you he decisions? That's hypocrisy at best. The fact is there was no conviction of any kind. You're making a million assumptions rooting against him for crimes he never committed
So you think the guy with nearly 30 allegations against him is completely innocent? Of course there's no conviction, everything was done behind closed doors so there isn't enough evidence. When you are a franchise QB in the NFL you're expected to conduct yourself off the field in a certain way. Taking advantage of many massage therapists at a bare minimum is not a good look period. If more information comes out after the fact while is actively playing it will take the NFL years to come back from it. Making assumptions would be a couple allegations. He has had close to 30 women come forward against him. Guys who have done nothing wrong don't have dozens of women filing civil suits against them. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMcGehee: Absolute joke. Franchise QB's can get away with anything. This will be the hardest I've actively rooted against a player. Guy is a predator. Such ridiculousness. So you believe everything govt, media tells you. Yet don't agree with you he decisions? That's hypocrisy at best. The fact is there was no conviction of any kind. You're making a million assumptions rooting against him for crimes he never committed
So you think the guy with nearly 30 allegations against him is completely innocent? Of course there's no conviction, everything was done behind closed doors so there isn't enough evidence. When you are a franchise QB in the NFL you're expected to conduct yourself off the field in a certain way. Taking advantage of many massage therapists at a bare minimum is not a good look period. If more information comes out after the fact while is actively playing it will take the NFL years to come back from it. Making assumptions would be a couple allegations. He has had close to 30 women come forward against him. Guys who have done nothing wrong don't have dozens of women filing civil suits against them. ![]()
@CaseyMcGehee
...but what if he was only paying for rub and tugs? It would make him a sexual deviant but not a monster. It would make the suspension fair, as it would just be for soliciting prostitution rather than sexual assault. I really haven't followed this story. I'm well aware that there are a lot of exploited women out there and a lot of pearl clutchers on the internet who really don't give a damn about them. This stuff goes on completely in unhidden from the public. These massage parlors. "Massage therapist" operating on the internet. Often staffed by exploited asian and Eastern European women. If every person on the internet upset at this suspension wanted to make a difference, we could all actually make a difference. Watson is clearly sick. He needs help. I'm not ready to call him a monster yet though until I hear more details. And when I have asked for such details, no one seems to be able to acquiesce. Is he a monster or just a sick kid addicted to the happy ending? Are these women victims or just working girls looking for a payday? In the grand scheme of things, they are all victims but are they victims of Watson or the system. I don't know. Again, I know nothing about this case but I know how shit works in real life. And i'm.not gonna call this kid a monster if all he did was pay for rub and tugs.
@CaseyMcGehee
...but what if he was only paying for rub and tugs? It would make him a sexual deviant but not a monster. It would make the suspension fair, as it would just be for soliciting prostitution rather than sexual assault. I really haven't followed this story. I'm well aware that there are a lot of exploited women out there and a lot of pearl clutchers on the internet who really don't give a damn about them. This stuff goes on completely in unhidden from the public. These massage parlors. "Massage therapist" operating on the internet. Often staffed by exploited asian and Eastern European women. If every person on the internet upset at this suspension wanted to make a difference, we could all actually make a difference. Watson is clearly sick. He needs help. I'm not ready to call him a monster yet though until I hear more details. And when I have asked for such details, no one seems to be able to acquiesce. Is he a monster or just a sick kid addicted to the happy ending? Are these women victims or just working girls looking for a payday? In the grand scheme of things, they are all victims but are they victims of Watson or the system. I don't know. Again, I know nothing about this case but I know how shit works in real life. And i'm.not gonna call this kid a monster if all he did was pay for rub and tugs.
@CaseyMcGehee ...but what if he was only paying for rub and tugs? It would make him a sexual deviant but not a monster. It would make the suspension fair, as it would just be for soliciting prostitution rather than sexual assault. I really haven't followed this story. I'm well aware that there are a lot of exploited women out there and a lot of pearl clutchers on the internet who really don't give a damn about them. This stuff goes on completely in unhidden from the public. These massage parlors. "Massage therapist" operating on the internet. Often staffed by exploited asian and Eastern European women. If every person on the internet upset at this suspension wanted to make a difference, we could all actually make a difference. Watson is clearly sick. He needs help. I'm not ready to call him a monster yet though until I hear more details. And when I have asked for such details, no one seems to be able to acquiesce. Is he a monster or just a sick kid addicted to the happy ending? Are these women victims or just working girls looking for a payday? In the grand scheme of things, they are all victims but are they victims of Watson or the system. I don't know. Again, I know nothing about this case but I know how shit works in real life. And i'm.not gonna call this kid a monster if all he did was pay for rub and tugs.
If all he did was pay for rub and tugs sure 6-8 games is probably fair because he is still damaging the NFL reputation as a franchise QB. He clearly needs help regardless. This is a lose lose situation for the NFL either way at this point. Terrible for their image especially when you've had players suspended for a year for smoking weed or Calvin Ridley getting a year for a parlay placed while away from football. If more info comes out that this is worse than rub and tugs the NFL will need to do a hell of a job in damage control.
@CaseyMcGehee ...but what if he was only paying for rub and tugs? It would make him a sexual deviant but not a monster. It would make the suspension fair, as it would just be for soliciting prostitution rather than sexual assault. I really haven't followed this story. I'm well aware that there are a lot of exploited women out there and a lot of pearl clutchers on the internet who really don't give a damn about them. This stuff goes on completely in unhidden from the public. These massage parlors. "Massage therapist" operating on the internet. Often staffed by exploited asian and Eastern European women. If every person on the internet upset at this suspension wanted to make a difference, we could all actually make a difference. Watson is clearly sick. He needs help. I'm not ready to call him a monster yet though until I hear more details. And when I have asked for such details, no one seems to be able to acquiesce. Is he a monster or just a sick kid addicted to the happy ending? Are these women victims or just working girls looking for a payday? In the grand scheme of things, they are all victims but are they victims of Watson or the system. I don't know. Again, I know nothing about this case but I know how shit works in real life. And i'm.not gonna call this kid a monster if all he did was pay for rub and tugs.
If all he did was pay for rub and tugs sure 6-8 games is probably fair because he is still damaging the NFL reputation as a franchise QB. He clearly needs help regardless. This is a lose lose situation for the NFL either way at this point. Terrible for their image especially when you've had players suspended for a year for smoking weed or Calvin Ridley getting a year for a parlay placed while away from football. If more info comes out that this is worse than rub and tugs the NFL will need to do a hell of a job in damage control.
If all he did was pay for rub and tugs sure 6-8 games is probably fair because he is still damaging the NFL reputation as a franchise QB. He clearly needs help regardless. This is a lose lose situation for the NFL either way at this point
###################
Where is the lose lose part?
They enjoy,/relish/promote constant off season gossip, drama..over and over and over .
People are fish with hooks in their mouths.
This is business as usual for NFL. Part of the entertainment business
If all he did was pay for rub and tugs sure 6-8 games is probably fair because he is still damaging the NFL reputation as a franchise QB. He clearly needs help regardless. This is a lose lose situation for the NFL either way at this point
###################
Where is the lose lose part?
They enjoy,/relish/promote constant off season gossip, drama..over and over and over .
People are fish with hooks in their mouths.
This is business as usual for NFL. Part of the entertainment business
Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMcGehee: Absolute joke. Franchise QB's can get away with anything. This will be the hardest I've actively rooted against a player. Guy is a predator. Such ridiculousness. So you believe everything govt, media tells you. Yet don't agree with you he decisions? That's hypocrisy at best. The fact is there was no conviction of any kind. You're making a million assumptions rooting against him for crimes he never committedSing it soul sister, same as Ruggs Then GFY.
You can't think beyond turn on your tv and salivate when it rings the bell of distraction.
Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMcGehee: Absolute joke. Franchise QB's can get away with anything. This will be the hardest I've actively rooted against a player. Guy is a predator. Such ridiculousness. So you believe everything govt, media tells you. Yet don't agree with you he decisions? That's hypocrisy at best. The fact is there was no conviction of any kind. You're making a million assumptions rooting against him for crimes he never committedSing it soul sister, same as Ruggs Then GFY.
You can't think beyond turn on your tv and salivate when it rings the bell of distraction.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,723
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,218
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,433
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,533
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,530
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,853
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- Tuesday 3,096
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
