bears cot crushed vegass got that right ravenes - 7.5
Titus’ Sunday hear (10-4 posted NFL record)
I've been on here for years. I rarely post but I often observe. No one is ready to blow you big guy. Having a hot run for a week or so doesn't get you anointed as some god on here. There are many cappers on here who win over time, year after year. Those are the ones you should be seeking respect from. Win for more than a week and maybe you will begin to gain that respect, unless you are crying like a baby along the way. Smfh
I've been on here for years. I rarely post but I often observe. No one is ready to blow you big guy. Having a hot run for a week or so doesn't get you anointed as some god on here. There are many cappers on here who win over time, year after year. Those are the ones you should be seeking respect from. Win for more than a week and maybe you will begin to gain that respect, unless you are crying like a baby along the way. Smfh
Quote Originally Posted by BET2WIN4: Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D: Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink: Quote Originally Posted by BET2WIN4: Shit up with the begging for attention!! Sounds real corny!! keep winning and people will jump in your threads, but this attention seeking shit I’m reading already got me thinking that’s what you want more instead of winning bruh right you don’t fucking telll me what to do go to your page and hit your meh 50%you’re nothing bruh, I’ve seen your capping get out of my face a little respect from your mediocre tushy towards true greatness… OKAY!? and if you choose not to give credit where it’s due, just pipe the fuck down He’s a TROLL, nothing else Troll or a FRUAD? You know you have that nice reputation when its a bunch of known cappers here talking about the same thing Detroit dave STAY HOT, STAY JUICING! Loved when you came in my thread yesterday and got so excited when Dallas got the interception in the first quarter, so typical of you. I wonder why you don’t post plays Ill stay hot…3 - 0 like you know +80* See you soon, I love it!
Quote Originally Posted by BET2WIN4: Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D: Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink: Quote Originally Posted by BET2WIN4: Shit up with the begging for attention!! Sounds real corny!! keep winning and people will jump in your threads, but this attention seeking shit I’m reading already got me thinking that’s what you want more instead of winning bruh right you don’t fucking telll me what to do go to your page and hit your meh 50%you’re nothing bruh, I’ve seen your capping get out of my face a little respect from your mediocre tushy towards true greatness… OKAY!? and if you choose not to give credit where it’s due, just pipe the fuck down He’s a TROLL, nothing else Troll or a FRUAD? You know you have that nice reputation when its a bunch of known cappers here talking about the same thing Detroit dave STAY HOT, STAY JUICING! Loved when you came in my thread yesterday and got so excited when Dallas got the interception in the first quarter, so typical of you. I wonder why you don’t post plays Ill stay hot…3 - 0 like you know +80* See you soon, I love it!
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- Monday 10/05/2026 695
- PART DEUX 192
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,803
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,136
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,626
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,726
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
