Was lucky enough to catch Bears +4.5 tho was kicking myself to miss 7.5 now with line movement in that game, I want out altogether, would prefer 7.5 and Lamar plying.. is what it is…also not part of this post or my rexord
the play -> Jets +5,5
medium heat
best of luck fellas
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Was lucky enough to catch Bears +4.5 tho was kicking myself to miss 7.5 now with line movement in that game, I want out altogether, would prefer 7.5 and Lamar plying.. is what it is…also not part of this post or my rexord
Shit up with the begging for attention!! Sounds real corny!!
keep winning and people will jump in your threads, but this attention seeking shit I’m reading already got me thinking that’s what you want more instead of winning
Shit up with the begging for attention!! Sounds real corny!!
keep winning and people will jump in your threads, but this attention seeking shit I’m reading already got me thinking that’s what you want more instead of winning
Shit up with the begging for attention!! Sounds real corny!! keep winning and people will jump in your threads, but this attention seeking shit I’m reading already got me thinking that’s what you want more instead of winning
bruh right
you don’t fucking telll me what to do
go to your page and hit your meh 50% you’re nothing bruh, I’ve seen your capping
get out of my face
a little respect from your mediocre tushy towards true greatness… OKAY!?
and if you choose not to give credit where it’s due, just pipe the fuck down
Quote Originally Posted by BET2WIN4:
Shit up with the begging for attention!! Sounds real corny!! keep winning and people will jump in your threads, but this attention seeking shit I’m reading already got me thinking that’s what you want more instead of winning
bruh right
you don’t fucking telll me what to do
go to your page and hit your meh 50% you’re nothing bruh, I’ve seen your capping
get out of my face
a little respect from your mediocre tushy towards true greatness… OKAY!?
and if you choose not to give credit where it’s due, just pipe the fuck down