• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL Sunday Week 7 - 10/23/22.....

    «First Previous 1234
    vanzack
    dynamicz
    jpot34
    blueseeka
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8740
    Posts: 84
    «First Previous 1234
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 10:52 AM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by BradleyU:

    Nice 3.2 unit day well done as always!!

    I understand the implication here.

    Here are some facts:

    * I post real lines at the time I post.  Not the lines I actually get.  Not the most obscure line at some small shop that favors me.  I post a line that EVERYONE can get at the time of posting.
    * The lines I post are often -105, -100, +105.
    * I post all games at once, and all usually on Sunday morning. I dont have the luxury of posting the best line during the week.
    * I keep an honest record of everything I post
    * I have been doing this for 20+ years

    Now, I ask you - how do you propose I keep track of vig taking in to account the above?

    MY RECORD THIS YEAR POSTED IS 34-23 (right at 60%).
    MY UNITS WON AND LOST IS 78-51 (right at 60.5%)

    If I took 10% vig on losses (which isn't accurate because of what is posted above), then I would be 78-56.1 (21.9 UNITS UP).

    Anyways....

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BradleyU:

    Nice 3.2 unit day well done as always!!

    I understand the implication here.

    Here are some facts:

    * I post real lines at the time I post.  Not the lines I actually get.  Not the most obscure line at some small shop that favors me.  I post a line that EVERYONE can get at the time of posting.
    * The lines I post are often -105, -100, +105.
    * I post all games at once, and all usually on Sunday morning. I dont have the luxury of posting the best line during the week.
    * I keep an honest record of everything I post
    * I have been doing this for 20+ years

    Now, I ask you - how do you propose I keep track of vig taking in to account the above?

    MY RECORD THIS YEAR POSTED IS 34-23 (right at 60%).
    MY UNITS WON AND LOST IS 78-51 (right at 60.5%)

    If I took 10% vig on losses (which isn't accurate because of what is posted above), then I would be 78-56.1 (21.9 UNITS UP).

    Anyways....

    an_cheers

     
    dynamicz
    dynamicz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1970
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 10:57 AM ET #77

    consistent and reliable winner peace_5

    well done m8

    Reply

    consistent and reliable winner peace_5

    well done m8

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 11:05 AM ET #78

    @vanzack

     Van, why not just post the line you are playing? This would shut up all doubters.

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @vanzack

     Van, why not just post the line you are playing? This would shut up all doubters.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 11:14 AM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @vanzack  Van, why not just post the line you are playing? This would shut up all doubters.

     

    Good question.

    People who follow the rules I post above - like I do - are posting to benefit other people who read.

    What is the point of me posting unavailable lines?  Just to show everyone how great of a line I got?  What is the point?

    I dont get your point.  You think it is better for the forum to post unavailable lines, and keep a great record with lines that others cant get?  What is the point of doing this?

    You have been here since 2010.  You know what I do.  Dont pretend.  You get it.  You read my posts and bet my bets, as does many others here.

    confused

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @vanzack  Van, why not just post the line you are playing? This would shut up all doubters.

     

    Good question.

    People who follow the rules I post above - like I do - are posting to benefit other people who read.

    What is the point of me posting unavailable lines?  Just to show everyone how great of a line I got?  What is the point?

    I dont get your point.  You think it is better for the forum to post unavailable lines, and keep a great record with lines that others cant get?  What is the point of doing this?

    You have been here since 2010.  You know what I do.  Dont pretend.  You get it.  You read my posts and bet my bets, as does many others here.

    confused

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 11:16 AM ET #80

    Eh.

    I just keep doing what I am doing.

    Winning.

    Keep chirping.

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Eh.

    I just keep doing what I am doing.

    Winning.

    Keep chirping.

    an_popcorn

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 11:20 AM ET #81

    @vanzack

     Ego/cockiness/arrogance may be fine for others, but I have no use for it. GL Van!

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @vanzack

     Ego/cockiness/arrogance may be fine for others, but I have no use for it. GL Van!

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 11:24 AM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @vanzack  Ego/cockiness/arrogance may be fine for others, but I have no use for it. GL Van!

    Thats because you are a loser.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @vanzack  Ego/cockiness/arrogance may be fine for others, but I have no use for it. GL Van!

    Thats because you are a loser.

    peace_5

     
    blueseeka
    blueseeka
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2022
    Posts: 216
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 12:39 PM ET #83

    Van no need to even retort.

    Those that follow you know your honesty and consistency.

    I would much rather have you post the odds at the time, than the odds that you receive.

    You would probably get 15 posts asking if they should still take the game, if the odds have moved .5 either way.

    Keep up the great work. Looking forward to your MNF post

    Reply

    Van no need to even retort.

    Those that follow you know your honesty and consistency.

    I would much rather have you post the odds at the time, than the odds that you receive.

    You would probably get 15 posts asking if they should still take the game, if the odds have moved .5 either way.

    Keep up the great work. Looking forward to your MNF post

     
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 12:52 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by blueseeka:

    Van no need to even retort. Those that follow you know your honesty and consistency. I would much rather have you post the odds at the time, than the odds that you receive. You would probably get 15 posts asking if they should still take the game, if the odds have moved .5 either way. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to your MNF post

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by blueseeka:

    Van no need to even retort. Those that follow you know your honesty and consistency. I would much rather have you post the odds at the time, than the odds that you receive. You would probably get 15 posts asking if they should still take the game, if the odds have moved .5 either way. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to your MNF post

    an_cheers

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 1234

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 183
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,770
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,802
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,101
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.