thanks pal
Always appreciate your thinking process!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Definitely with Wilson. Can't do it with Rypien. Although I am sure I will be kicking myself.
![]()
Definitely with Wilson. Can't do it with Rypien. Although I am sure I will be kicking myself.
![]()
Terrible spot for the Jets. And I realize how bad Russ has been. Doesn't change that I would much rather bet on him than Rypien.
The line is stupid. I just cant bet on a guy who has 40 NFL career passing attempts against a pretty good Jets D.
I dont blame you at all for betting the Broncos. This is just a risk management decision by me - all numbers point broncos.
![]()
Terrible spot for the Jets. And I realize how bad Russ has been. Doesn't change that I would much rather bet on him than Rypien.
The line is stupid. I just cant bet on a guy who has 40 NFL career passing attempts against a pretty good Jets D.
I dont blame you at all for betting the Broncos. This is just a risk management decision by me - all numbers point broncos.
![]()
Yeah. I have heard this so much I wonder if the line is affected because nobody will bet them. ![]()
![]()
Yeah. I have heard this so much I wonder if the line is affected because nobody will bet them. ![]()
![]()
Van![]()
Van![]()
@vanzack
Spot dropped from 5.5 to 4.5 during the week...so, either somebody's betting 'em, or the books are setting the hook for the Pack money.
@vanzack
Spot dropped from 5.5 to 4.5 during the week...so, either somebody's betting 'em, or the books are setting the hook for the Pack money.
Very true. ![]()
Good luck today! ![]()
Very true. ![]()
Good luck today! ![]()
