NFL Season +23.00 Units
Titans -2.5 (3 units)
Ravens -6.5 (3 units)
Niners +1 (3 units)
Cowboys -6.5 (2.5 units)
Commanders +5 (2.5 units)
Falcons +6.5 (2 units)
Seahawks +5 (2 units)
Happy to discuss any and all.
GL all.
![]()
![]()
NFL Season +23.00 Units
Titans -2.5 (3 units)
Ravens -6.5 (3 units)
Niners +1 (3 units)
Cowboys -6.5 (2.5 units)
Commanders +5 (2.5 units)
Falcons +6.5 (2 units)
Seahawks +5 (2 units)
Happy to discuss any and all.
GL all.
![]()
![]()
NFL Season +23.00 Units
Titans -2.5 (3 units)
Ravens -6.5 (3 units)
Niners +1 (3 units)
Cowboys -6.5 (2.5 units)
Commanders +5 (2.5 units)
Falcons +6.5 (2 units)
Seahawks +5 (2 units)
Happy to discuss any and all.
GL all.
![]()
![]()
Piggy back the Seahawks -1.5 next week, and the London Jags -3
![]()
I'm sitting on Jets +3 and Broncos +1, on a couple of your plays as well.
Good looking card Van GL
Piggy back the Seahawks -1.5 next week, and the London Jags -3
![]()
I'm sitting on Jets +3 and Broncos +1, on a couple of your plays as well.
Good looking card Van GL
Good middle there.
GL
![]()
Good middle there.
GL
![]()
I agree with you on the Commanders and 49ers, for some reason I feel the Cowboys could lose that game straight up for some reason. Who is that ghetto guy in your avatar anyhow? Threads are great, avatar is one of the worst.
I agree with you on the Commanders and 49ers, for some reason I feel the Cowboys could lose that game straight up for some reason. Who is that ghetto guy in your avatar anyhow? Threads are great, avatar is one of the worst.
Yes. 4.5 to 5.5
![]()
Yes. 4.5 to 5.5
![]()
Right back at you.
UMGMU is the hottest capper at Covers this season.
![]()
Right back at you.
UMGMU is the hottest capper at Covers this season.
![]()
I got a private message this week asking me if that was me in my avatar. For whatever reason - people NEED to know if that is me or not before they trust me. I find it very funny.
GL
![]()
I got a private message this week asking me if that was me in my avatar. For whatever reason - people NEED to know if that is me or not before they trust me. I find it very funny.
GL
![]()
I have it at Jax -2.5.
I think there is way too much Jax love. If I see a +3.5 -112 or less, I add the Giants for 1.5 units.
![]()
I have it at Jax -2.5.
I think there is way too much Jax love. If I see a +3.5 -112 or less, I add the Giants for 1.5 units.
![]()
I have about 10 people in my real life who have all told me the same thing about Wash. I have been burned on them also. But this is a good spot. GB is seriously banged up, and the stats just don't support them being what we have come to expect of them. I think this is an "expectation" line rather than a real look at the season so far.
GL
![]()
I have about 10 people in my real life who have all told me the same thing about Wash. I have been burned on them also. But this is a good spot. GB is seriously banged up, and the stats just don't support them being what we have come to expect of them. I think this is an "expectation" line rather than a real look at the season so far.
GL
![]()
