• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Jay Cutler. A Chicagoan perspective.

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    Greyhound
    depeche2
    d33jay86
    archdriver
    gfinger
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5546
    Posts: 125
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    Greyhound
    Greyhound
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 22305
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 10:46 AM ET #26

    What matters is what happens on the field.   And the bottom line is that Cutler has not been much of an upgrade over Orton.     Sorry but that's a fact.   
    Reply
    What matters is what happens on the field.   And the bottom line is that Cutler has not been much of an upgrade over Orton.     Sorry but that's a fact.   
     
    depeche2
    depeche2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 67006
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 10:50 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound:

    What matters is what happens on the field.   And the bottom line is that Cutler has not been much of an upgrade over Orton.     Sorry but that's a fact.   


    Fair enough.  I happen to think he's way better than Orton, but that's just my personal opinion.  The most disappointing thing is to learn how low-class a ton of Bears fans are.  Idiots burning his jersey and shit.  Fair weather morons.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound:

    What matters is what happens on the field.   And the bottom line is that Cutler has not been much of an upgrade over Orton.     Sorry but that's a fact.   


    Fair enough.  I happen to think he's way better than Orton, but that's just my personal opinion.  The most disappointing thing is to learn how low-class a ton of Bears fans are.  Idiots burning his jersey and shit.  Fair weather morons.
     
    d33jay86
    d33jay86
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 262
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 10:53 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by spivince:

    HE NEEDS TO DRINK BRETT FAVRES URINE SO HE KNOWS WHAT IT IS TO PLAY WITH HEART!!!!!! HURT OR NOT HE GAVE UP ON THE BEARS!!!! SCUMBAG PROBABLY HAD HIS ON MONEY ON THE GAME!!!!!! CUTLER IF YOU EVER READ THIS VEGAS THINKS YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

    mayb next time u should put your money on GB CUZ CHICAGO SUCKS ASS!! ahaha. also VEGAS LOVES CUTLER!!! cuz they made money off of DUMB PEOPLE LIKE U! ahahaha
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spivince:

    HE NEEDS TO DRINK BRETT FAVRES URINE SO HE KNOWS WHAT IT IS TO PLAY WITH HEART!!!!!! HURT OR NOT HE GAVE UP ON THE BEARS!!!! SCUMBAG PROBABLY HAD HIS ON MONEY ON THE GAME!!!!!! CUTLER IF YOU EVER READ THIS VEGAS THINKS YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

    mayb next time u should put your money on GB CUZ CHICAGO SUCKS ASS!! ahaha. also VEGAS LOVES CUTLER!!! cuz they made money off of DUMB PEOPLE LIKE U! ahahaha
     
    archdriver
    archdriver
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 5426
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 12:20 PM ET #29

    Always look at the  glass as  half full.

     

    Cutler (2010)  completed 261 out of 432  for a  60 % completion,

    but if you add in the  interceptions,    the   completion percentage 

    jumps to   80% 

     

    Reply

    Always look at the  glass as  half full.

     

    Cutler (2010)  completed 261 out of 432  for a  60 % completion,

    but if you add in the  interceptions,    the   completion percentage 

    jumps to   80% 

     

     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 12:29 PM ET #30

    Whether he was hurt badly enough or not to go back into that game is irrelevant, and that is what people aren't even talking about and they should be. What really happened and which is perfectly fine is that fact that Cutler was benched in that game. It was a good decision by Lovie. He was 6 of 14, no TD's, one INT, a passer rating of 31.8 and wasn't able to get the team in the red zone once! I applaud the decision to not put him back in the game, cuz if it wasn't for Hanie, the Bears would have been shut out.Seriously, if Cutler was allowed to play the rest of that game, the Bears wouldn't have sniffed the scoreboard. Even the plays where there was no pressure, Cutler was missing wide open passes. He did not play well at all. Just like how in baseball where an ace might not have his good stuff going that day, the manager pulls him, same thing happened last Sunday. Lovie correctly yanked him. Lovie's big mistake was using Collins for those 6 snaps instead of going right to Hanie. However, at least they quickly made the decision to change that too.
    Reply
    Whether he was hurt badly enough or not to go back into that game is irrelevant, and that is what people aren't even talking about and they should be. What really happened and which is perfectly fine is that fact that Cutler was benched in that game. It was a good decision by Lovie. He was 6 of 14, no TD's, one INT, a passer rating of 31.8 and wasn't able to get the team in the red zone once! I applaud the decision to not put him back in the game, cuz if it wasn't for Hanie, the Bears would have been shut out.Seriously, if Cutler was allowed to play the rest of that game, the Bears wouldn't have sniffed the scoreboard. Even the plays where there was no pressure, Cutler was missing wide open passes. He did not play well at all. Just like how in baseball where an ace might not have his good stuff going that day, the manager pulls him, same thing happened last Sunday. Lovie correctly yanked him. Lovie's big mistake was using Collins for those 6 snaps instead of going right to Hanie. However, at least they quickly made the decision to change that too.
     
    EverydayEddie
    EverydayEddie
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 82
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 12:42 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Knuckles:



    Living in Chicago, you see much more than a "few seconds" on the sideline.  You see numerous interviews, press conferences, etc. that magnify his lack of personality, fire and overall leadership qualities.  True leaders do not have to be boisterous.....they need to lead by example.....by their actions.

    box-ler is not a true leader....he a whiny, little baby.....he's like a spoiled brat who pouts when things get a little tough.

    There will obviously be "arguments" for each side, but I see what I see on a daily basis in Chicago.....and box-ler is just that: a box.

    The Bears organization is issuing "damage control" because they need their QB to have support or they know he'll he'll pout and cry and fold like an accordion.  THAT is why they are stating that it was THEIR decision to take him out.
    Chicago fans would run him right out of town if it really came out that he quit on his team when things got tough.

     


    Great points Knuckles. Several or more things to follow up.

    1) The end around call was the first and only time I felt the game was over(Even when we were down 21-7 I still believed). Came from the long side of the field to the short side and took days to develop. Fooled nobody/hated it. Initally thought it must be a WR pass, which I would have been OK with. All this while Hanie had magic dust falling off his fingers.

    2)It was Lovie's decision and the medical staffs decision to pull Jay. Only partially true, as they left him no choice. He wasn't the least bit passionate about going back in. They knew he had mentally checked out. If it was fully their decision they wouldn't have called him questionable. They would have said out. That was their way of leaving a door open for him to return if he wanted. He didn't want to play through the pain. Granted going back into a game with that injury is scary. I can't imagine guys that big and fast bearing down on me while compromised. The thing that NFL players and myself have a problem with is that guys have played through that exact same injury or worse many times before. He could have played through the pain no matter how scary. Bottom line. He choose not to.
    3) His last play of the third quarter is one of the many reasons I won't change my mind of this. Dilfer on NFL Live rightfully slammed him for it and he doesn't regularly slam anybody. Just speaking the truth. He dropped back with extremely lively feet like it was the first play of the game. Threw of his back leg(which is what he always does) and left a short middle of the field safe check down throw short. HE decided that was it. NOTHING about his mobility would suggest he was anywhere near too compromised not to at least try to continue in the biggest game of his life. You can't watch the way he moves on his last two series and tell me he couldn't have continued. Unless you weren't watching those plays closely and/or haven't seen the replay's, which is probably the case.

    Not saying he isn't physically tough because he's taken a beating much of his career. I'm saying he became unacceptably mentally weak when it mattered most. Not playing through an injury if both a pain and mental hill to conquer. He took the easy road out, where others would of and have stepped up.

    He made a bad decision to not come back in and try. That BAD DECISION is what he is most guilty of.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Knuckles:



    Living in Chicago, you see much more than a "few seconds" on the sideline.  You see numerous interviews, press conferences, etc. that magnify his lack of personality, fire and overall leadership qualities.  True leaders do not have to be boisterous.....they need to lead by example.....by their actions.

    box-ler is not a true leader....he a whiny, little baby.....he's like a spoiled brat who pouts when things get a little tough.

    There will obviously be "arguments" for each side, but I see what I see on a daily basis in Chicago.....and box-ler is just that: a box.

    The Bears organization is issuing "damage control" because they need their QB to have support or they know he'll he'll pout and cry and fold like an accordion.  THAT is why they are stating that it was THEIR decision to take him out.
    Chicago fans would run him right out of town if it really came out that he quit on his team when things got tough.

     


    Great points Knuckles. Several or more things to follow up.

    1) The end around call was the first and only time I felt the game was over(Even when we were down 21-7 I still believed). Came from the long side of the field to the short side and took days to develop. Fooled nobody/hated it. Initally thought it must be a WR pass, which I would have been OK with. All this while Hanie had magic dust falling off his fingers.

    2)It was Lovie's decision and the medical staffs decision to pull Jay. Only partially true, as they left him no choice. He wasn't the least bit passionate about going back in. They knew he had mentally checked out. If it was fully their decision they wouldn't have called him questionable. They would have said out. That was their way of leaving a door open for him to return if he wanted. He didn't want to play through the pain. Granted going back into a game with that injury is scary. I can't imagine guys that big and fast bearing down on me while compromised. The thing that NFL players and myself have a problem with is that guys have played through that exact same injury or worse many times before. He could have played through the pain no matter how scary. Bottom line. He choose not to.
    3) His last play of the third quarter is one of the many reasons I won't change my mind of this. Dilfer on NFL Live rightfully slammed him for it and he doesn't regularly slam anybody. Just speaking the truth. He dropped back with extremely lively feet like it was the first play of the game. Threw of his back leg(which is what he always does) and left a short middle of the field safe check down throw short. HE decided that was it. NOTHING about his mobility would suggest he was anywhere near too compromised not to at least try to continue in the biggest game of his life. You can't watch the way he moves on his last two series and tell me he couldn't have continued. Unless you weren't watching those plays closely and/or haven't seen the replay's, which is probably the case.

    Not saying he isn't physically tough because he's taken a beating much of his career. I'm saying he became unacceptably mentally weak when it mattered most. Not playing through an injury if both a pain and mental hill to conquer. He took the easy road out, where others would of and have stepped up.

    He made a bad decision to not come back in and try. That BAD DECISION is what he is most guilty of.
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 12:56 PM ET #32

    Guys at the end of the day I will sum it up this way... CHI a good defense, decent running game, bad offensive line and average QB.  MIN good defense, great running game, good offensive line, bad QB.  GB a good defense (I think all three are on the same level), decent running game (assuming that Grant comes back), good offensive line, GREAT QB.  At the end of the day GB is going to dominate this division as long as Rodgers stays upright.  This is coming from a Vikings fan.  Us Vikings and you Bears fans are going to have to beg for the scrapes off of GBs table unless Peppers can put a few more mind scrambling hits on Rodgers like what happened on Sunday (not that I am encouraging it).  So it is futile arguing about Jay Cu%tler.  Oh and I didn't even mention that DET isn't that far away from competiting again.  BOL!
    Reply
    Guys at the end of the day I will sum it up this way... CHI a good defense, decent running game, bad offensive line and average QB.  MIN good defense, great running game, good offensive line, bad QB.  GB a good defense (I think all three are on the same level), decent running game (assuming that Grant comes back), good offensive line, GREAT QB.  At the end of the day GB is going to dominate this division as long as Rodgers stays upright.  This is coming from a Vikings fan.  Us Vikings and you Bears fans are going to have to beg for the scrapes off of GBs table unless Peppers can put a few more mind scrambling hits on Rodgers like what happened on Sunday (not that I am encouraging it).  So it is futile arguing about Jay Cu%tler.  Oh and I didn't even mention that DET isn't that far away from competiting again.  BOL!
     
    Steve_Holt
    Steve_Holt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 1:06 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayEddie:



    Great points Knuckles. Several or more things to follow up.

    1) The end around call was the first and only time I felt the game was over(Even when we were down 21-7 I still believed). Came from the long side of the field to the short side and took days to develop. Fooled nobody/hated it. Initally thought it must be a WR pass, which I would have been OK with. All this while Hanie had magic dust falling off his fingers.

    2)It was Lovie's decision and the medical staffs decision to pull Jay. Only partially true, as they left him no choice. He wasn't the least bit passionate about going back in. They knew he had mentally checked out. If it was fully their decision they wouldn't have called him questionable. They would have said out. That was their way of leaving a door open for him to return if he wanted. He didn't want to play through the pain. Granted going back into a game with that injury is scary. I can't imagine guys that big and fast bearing down on me while compromised. The thing that NFL players and myself have a problem with is that guys have played through that exact same injury or worse many times before. He could have played through the pain no matter how scary. Bottom line. He choose not to.
    3) His last play of the third quarter is one of the many reasons I won't change my mind of this. Dilfer on NFL Live rightfully slammed him for it and he doesn't regularly slam anybody. Just speaking the truth. He dropped back with extremely lively feet like it was the first play of the game. Threw of his back leg(which is what he always does) and left a short middle of the field safe check down throw short. HE decided that was it. NOTHING about his mobility would suggest he was anywhere near too compromised not to at least try to continue in the biggest game of his life. You can't watch the way he moves on his last two series and tell me he couldn't have continued. Unless you weren't watching those plays closely and/or haven't seen the replay's, which is probably the case.

    Not saying he isn't physically tough because he's taken a beating much of his career. I'm saying he became unacceptably mentally weak when it mattered most. Not playing through an injury if both a pain and mental hill to conquer. He took the easy road out, where others would of and have stepped up.

    He made a bad decision to not come back in and try. That BAD DECISION is what he is most guilty of.


    Do you not realize Cutler couldn't even perform the simplest of tasks such as planting with that injury? He tried to play anyway which he should be commended for. He couldn't do his job. When you're hurt you're hurt. Nothing he could do about it.

    And Dilfer doesn't regularly slam anyone? Um ya, he regularly slams Cutler. He has all year. There wasn't a doubt in my mind Dilfer would have something negative to say in this situation.

    And according to people that were actually there on the sidelines, not only was Cutler was very passionate about going back in after he was pulled but the only reason he was in there during the 2nd Half at all was because he pleaded with Lovie to give him a chance. It was out of his hands. Quit jumping to conclusions.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayEddie:



    Great points Knuckles. Several or more things to follow up.

    1) The end around call was the first and only time I felt the game was over(Even when we were down 21-7 I still believed). Came from the long side of the field to the short side and took days to develop. Fooled nobody/hated it. Initally thought it must be a WR pass, which I would have been OK with. All this while Hanie had magic dust falling off his fingers.

    2)It was Lovie's decision and the medical staffs decision to pull Jay. Only partially true, as they left him no choice. He wasn't the least bit passionate about going back in. They knew he had mentally checked out. If it was fully their decision they wouldn't have called him questionable. They would have said out. That was their way of leaving a door open for him to return if he wanted. He didn't want to play through the pain. Granted going back into a game with that injury is scary. I can't imagine guys that big and fast bearing down on me while compromised. The thing that NFL players and myself have a problem with is that guys have played through that exact same injury or worse many times before. He could have played through the pain no matter how scary. Bottom line. He choose not to.
    3) His last play of the third quarter is one of the many reasons I won't change my mind of this. Dilfer on NFL Live rightfully slammed him for it and he doesn't regularly slam anybody. Just speaking the truth. He dropped back with extremely lively feet like it was the first play of the game. Threw of his back leg(which is what he always does) and left a short middle of the field safe check down throw short. HE decided that was it. NOTHING about his mobility would suggest he was anywhere near too compromised not to at least try to continue in the biggest game of his life. You can't watch the way he moves on his last two series and tell me he couldn't have continued. Unless you weren't watching those plays closely and/or haven't seen the replay's, which is probably the case.

    Not saying he isn't physically tough because he's taken a beating much of his career. I'm saying he became unacceptably mentally weak when it mattered most. Not playing through an injury if both a pain and mental hill to conquer. He took the easy road out, where others would of and have stepped up.

    He made a bad decision to not come back in and try. That BAD DECISION is what he is most guilty of.


    Do you not realize Cutler couldn't even perform the simplest of tasks such as planting with that injury? He tried to play anyway which he should be commended for. He couldn't do his job. When you're hurt you're hurt. Nothing he could do about it.

    And Dilfer doesn't regularly slam anyone? Um ya, he regularly slams Cutler. He has all year. There wasn't a doubt in my mind Dilfer would have something negative to say in this situation.

    And according to people that were actually there on the sidelines, not only was Cutler was very passionate about going back in after he was pulled but the only reason he was in there during the 2nd Half at all was because he pleaded with Lovie to give him a chance. It was out of his hands. Quit jumping to conclusions.
     
    Steve_Holt
    Steve_Holt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 1:09 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Guys at the end of the day I will sum it up this way... CHI a good defense, decent running game, bad offensive line and average QB.  MIN good defense, great running game, good offensive line, bad QB.  GB a good defense (I think all three are on the same level), decent running game (assuming that Grant comes back), good offensive line, GREAT QB.  At the end of the day GB is going to dominate this division as long as Rodgers stays upright.  This is coming from a Vikings fan.  Us Vikings and you Bears fans are going to have to beg for the scrapes off of GBs table unless Peppers can put a few more mind scrambling hits on Rodgers like what happened on Sunday (not that I am encouraging it).  So it is futile arguing about Jay Cu%tler.  Oh and I didn't even mention that DET isn't that far away from competiting again.  BOL!


    Rodgers was upright this year and the Bears won the division. Rodgers was upright the previous 2 years and the Vikings won the division.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Guys at the end of the day I will sum it up this way... CHI a good defense, decent running game, bad offensive line and average QB.  MIN good defense, great running game, good offensive line, bad QB.  GB a good defense (I think all three are on the same level), decent running game (assuming that Grant comes back), good offensive line, GREAT QB.  At the end of the day GB is going to dominate this division as long as Rodgers stays upright.  This is coming from a Vikings fan.  Us Vikings and you Bears fans are going to have to beg for the scrapes off of GBs table unless Peppers can put a few more mind scrambling hits on Rodgers like what happened on Sunday (not that I am encouraging it).  So it is futile arguing about Jay Cu%tler.  Oh and I didn't even mention that DET isn't that far away from competiting again.  BOL!


    Rodgers was upright this year and the Bears won the division. Rodgers was upright the previous 2 years and the Vikings won the division.
     
    winner2
    winner2
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 902
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 1:33 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Knuckles:



    Correct....."HURT".....not "INJURED".......

    You can play "HURT"......you cannot play "INJURED".......up to speed now?......

    then he was injured u dumb fuck... he didnt come back into the game because he couldnt come back in and help his team. u probably have never played a competitive sport in your life to understand what he was going threw

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Knuckles:



    Correct....."HURT".....not "INJURED".......

    You can play "HURT"......you cannot play "INJURED".......up to speed now?......

    then he was injured u dumb fuck... he didnt come back into the game because he couldnt come back in and help his team. u probably have never played a competitive sport in your life to understand what he was going threw

     
    Allbutbroke
    Allbutbroke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 4519
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 1:50 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by spivince:

    I HAVE A ZIT ON MY ASS I DONT THINK IM GOING TO WORK TOMORROW!!! CHICAGO SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO HAVE THIS OVERRATED BUM AS QB!!!!!! HE BLOWS AND I HOPE I NEVER SEE HIM HERE IN SINCITY!!!!! PUNKASS!!!!

    That zit on your ass is likely your brain

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spivince:

    I HAVE A ZIT ON MY ASS I DONT THINK IM GOING TO WORK TOMORROW!!! CHICAGO SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO HAVE THIS OVERRATED BUM AS QB!!!!!! HE BLOWS AND I HOPE I NEVER SEE HIM HERE IN SINCITY!!!!! PUNKASS!!!!

    That zit on your ass is likely your brain

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:01 PM ET #37

    The problem I have with yesterday is twofold. First and most obvious, the demeanor problem on the sidelines while wearing that stupid fucking Bears winter dunce cap. He looked about as tuned into the action as a woman's knitting group field trip to Wrigley in early April, with the Cubs losing 18-3 in the top of the 7th during a freezing night game. That stupid, lifeless, sad sack, bratty, "I want to reach my fist through the screen for one crack at your teeth,"  completely apathetic, box of a face. He inspires less leadership qualites than anybody I can ever remember on any level, in any sport, who has reached his level of success. Comparisons are futile. Nobody is in this guy's league in terms of unlikable, and that unlikeable has reached new heights. You just can't act that way.
    _________________

    This is the only thing I have a problem with.  Sorry, but appearance does mean something.  He's moping on the sideline does nothing to help instill confidence that they can still win the game.  So, maybe he doesn't need to be a cheerleader.  That's OK.  But get INVOLVED.  Help out the others.  Offer some advice.  Analyze some film.

    If I were playing on that team, I'd be wondering, "Hey, I know he's tough and I know he's hurt, but how 'bout staying involved in the game and trying to help out in any way possible?"

     

    Reply

    The problem I have with yesterday is twofold. First and most obvious, the demeanor problem on the sidelines while wearing that stupid fucking Bears winter dunce cap. He looked about as tuned into the action as a woman's knitting group field trip to Wrigley in early April, with the Cubs losing 18-3 in the top of the 7th during a freezing night game. That stupid, lifeless, sad sack, bratty, "I want to reach my fist through the screen for one crack at your teeth,"  completely apathetic, box of a face. He inspires less leadership qualites than anybody I can ever remember on any level, in any sport, who has reached his level of success. Comparisons are futile. Nobody is in this guy's league in terms of unlikable, and that unlikeable has reached new heights. You just can't act that way.
    _________________

    This is the only thing I have a problem with.  Sorry, but appearance does mean something.  He's moping on the sideline does nothing to help instill confidence that they can still win the game.  So, maybe he doesn't need to be a cheerleader.  That's OK.  But get INVOLVED.  Help out the others.  Offer some advice.  Analyze some film.

    If I were playing on that team, I'd be wondering, "Hey, I know he's tough and I know he's hurt, but how 'bout staying involved in the game and trying to help out in any way possible?"

     

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:06 PM ET #38

    I still can't believe the number of people who are trashing him after finding out he had a grade 2 sprain.  I don't think Rodgers would be getting NEARLY the shit if it had happened to him.

    Clay Matthews said, "actually, we were hoping Cutler would continue to play.....we liked the way things were going."

    Reply

    I still can't believe the number of people who are trashing him after finding out he had a grade 2 sprain.  I don't think Rodgers would be getting NEARLY the shit if it had happened to him.

    Clay Matthews said, "actually, we were hoping Cutler would continue to play.....we liked the way things were going."

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:08 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by depeche2:



    Fair enough.  I happen to think he's way better than Orton, but that's just my personal opinion.  The most disappointing thing is to learn how low-class a ton of Bears fans are.  Idiots burning his jersey and shit.  Fair weather morons.

    This was unbelievable.  They day rooting for a sports team turns me into a complete lunatic is the day I stop watching. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by depeche2:



    Fair enough.  I happen to think he's way better than Orton, but that's just my personal opinion.  The most disappointing thing is to learn how low-class a ton of Bears fans are.  Idiots burning his jersey and shit.  Fair weather morons.

    This was unbelievable.  They day rooting for a sports team turns me into a complete lunatic is the day I stop watching. 

     
    slush19
    slush19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 166
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:10 PM ET #40

    What if the Bears would've come back and won the game?  Why was there no ice on Cutler's knee?  Why was he walking around?  Wouldn't the Bears want to take every precaution to ensure his health for both a possible SuperBowl and his future?  If they said he was out and done for the day get ice on the knee and sit down if its as bad as they are reporting.  I've torn my ACL and MCL and the MCL was very painful.  I couldn't stand for three days because of the pain and swelling.  Just seems there are things that are not adding up. 
    Reply
    What if the Bears would've come back and won the game?  Why was there no ice on Cutler's knee?  Why was he walking around?  Wouldn't the Bears want to take every precaution to ensure his health for both a possible SuperBowl and his future?  If they said he was out and done for the day get ice on the knee and sit down if its as bad as they are reporting.  I've torn my ACL and MCL and the MCL was very painful.  I couldn't stand for three days because of the pain and swelling.  Just seems there are things that are not adding up. 
     
    Steve_Holt
    Steve_Holt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:11 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    The problem I have with yesterday is twofold. First and most obvious, the demeanor problem on the sidelines while wearing that stupid fucking Bears winter dunce cap. He looked about as tuned into the action as a woman's knitting group field trip to Wrigley in early April, with the Cubs losing 18-3 in the top of the 7th during a freezing night game. That stupid, lifeless, sad sack, bratty, "I want to reach my fist through the screen for one crack at your teeth,"  completely apathetic, box of a face. He inspires less leadership qualites than anybody I can ever remember on any level, in any sport, who has reached his level of success. Comparisons are futile. Nobody is in this guy's league in terms of unlikable, and that unlikeable has reached new heights. You just can't act that way.
    _________________

    This is the only thing I have a problem with.  Sorry, but appearance does mean something.  He's moping on the sideline does nothing to help instill confidence that they can still win the game.  So, maybe he doesn't need to be a cheerleader.  That's OK.  But get INVOLVED.  Help out the others.  Offer some advice.  Analyze some film.

    If I were playing on that team, I'd be wondering, "Hey, I know he's tough and I know he's hurt, but how 'bout staying involved in the game and trying to help out in any way possible?"

     



    How many times does Caleb Hanie have to tell everyone that Cutler did help him? That Cutler did encourage him?

    How many times do the reporters and writers who were actually there have to tell everyone what they saw with their own two eyes? That Cutler did help him? That Cutler did encourage him?

    You and many others made an assumption based on less than a minute of the Fox cameras showing him and you're ignoring all the facts.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    The problem I have with yesterday is twofold. First and most obvious, the demeanor problem on the sidelines while wearing that stupid fucking Bears winter dunce cap. He looked about as tuned into the action as a woman's knitting group field trip to Wrigley in early April, with the Cubs losing 18-3 in the top of the 7th during a freezing night game. That stupid, lifeless, sad sack, bratty, "I want to reach my fist through the screen for one crack at your teeth,"  completely apathetic, box of a face. He inspires less leadership qualites than anybody I can ever remember on any level, in any sport, who has reached his level of success. Comparisons are futile. Nobody is in this guy's league in terms of unlikable, and that unlikeable has reached new heights. You just can't act that way.
    _________________

    This is the only thing I have a problem with.  Sorry, but appearance does mean something.  He's moping on the sideline does nothing to help instill confidence that they can still win the game.  So, maybe he doesn't need to be a cheerleader.  That's OK.  But get INVOLVED.  Help out the others.  Offer some advice.  Analyze some film.

    If I were playing on that team, I'd be wondering, "Hey, I know he's tough and I know he's hurt, but how 'bout staying involved in the game and trying to help out in any way possible?"

     



    How many times does Caleb Hanie have to tell everyone that Cutler did help him? That Cutler did encourage him?

    How many times do the reporters and writers who were actually there have to tell everyone what they saw with their own two eyes? That Cutler did help him? That Cutler did encourage him?

    You and many others made an assumption based on less than a minute of the Fox cameras showing him and you're ignoring all the facts.
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:18 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Holt:



    How many times does Caleb Hanie have to tell everyone that Cutler did help him? That Cutler did encourage him?

    How many times do the reporters and writers who were actually there have to tell everyone what they saw with their own two eyes? That Cutler did help him? That Cutler did encourage him?

    You and many others made an assumption based on less than a minute of the Fox cameras showing him and you're ignoring all the facts.

    I have kind of decompressed from all this since yesterday as I was on overload.  If that's the case (that Cutler was engaged), then I am mistaken.  I hadn't heard anyone say that. 

    I'm not afraid to admit that. 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Holt:



    How many times does Caleb Hanie have to tell everyone that Cutler did help him? That Cutler did encourage him?

    How many times do the reporters and writers who were actually there have to tell everyone what they saw with their own two eyes? That Cutler did help him? That Cutler did encourage him?

    You and many others made an assumption based on less than a minute of the Fox cameras showing him and you're ignoring all the facts.

    I have kind of decompressed from all this since yesterday as I was on overload.  If that's the case (that Cutler was engaged), then I am mistaken.  I hadn't heard anyone say that. 

    I'm not afraid to admit that. 

     

     
    Steve_Holt
    Steve_Holt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:27 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I have kind of decompressed from all this since yesterday as I was on overload.  If that's the case (that Cutler was engaged), then I am mistaken.  I hadn't heard anyone say that. 

    I'm not afraid to admit that. 

     



    Wow, someone who can actually admit that. That's something 99.9% of the Cutler bashers can't do.

    Ya, Hannie's had to give a couple interviews about it. Listening to the radio all day yesterday there were a couple of beat reporters (who aren't all Cutler fans I might add) that basically said "forget what you saw on TV. Listen to me. I was there. This is what I saw, trust me" And what they saw basically confirmed what Hannie said.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I have kind of decompressed from all this since yesterday as I was on overload.  If that's the case (that Cutler was engaged), then I am mistaken.  I hadn't heard anyone say that. 

    I'm not afraid to admit that. 

     



    Wow, someone who can actually admit that. That's something 99.9% of the Cutler bashers can't do.

    Ya, Hannie's had to give a couple interviews about it. Listening to the radio all day yesterday there were a couple of beat reporters (who aren't all Cutler fans I might add) that basically said "forget what you saw on TV. Listen to me. I was there. This is what I saw, trust me" And what they saw basically confirmed what Hannie said.
     
    depeche2
    depeche2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 67006
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:43 PM ET #44

    It just goes to show that people see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe, more on predisposed opinions than on the actual facts of a situation. 
    Reply
    It just goes to show that people see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe, more on predisposed opinions than on the actual facts of a situation. 
     
    wildoattes
    wildoattes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 98
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 3:58 PM ET #45

    I'm afraid to say that every time I look at Jay Cutler, I see Jeff George. That can't be encouraging for Bears fans.
    Reply
    I'm afraid to say that every time I look at Jay Cutler, I see Jeff George. That can't be encouraging for Bears fans.
     
    14daroad
    14daroad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 9261
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 5:25 PM ET #46

    Is part of the problem that Cutler is socially awkward or shy or something?

    He really doesn't seem to like media attention at all and I think he was probably struggling to articulate when the injury happened, what he said to the coaches, and the final decision to stay out.

    At least that's my sense.

    I feel bad for the guy, because he has taken a beating all year and now he gets this for it.
    Reply
    Is part of the problem that Cutler is socially awkward or shy or something?

    He really doesn't seem to like media attention at all and I think he was probably struggling to articulate when the injury happened, what he said to the coaches, and the final decision to stay out.

    At least that's my sense.

    I feel bad for the guy, because he has taken a beating all year and now he gets this for it.
     
    fts1409
    fts1409
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 4015
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 5:35 PM ET #47

    Couldn't agree more w/Everyday,Knuckles and slush.  In summation they cover all the relevant points succintly. Further,I wonder if Cuntler has the emotional fortitude,resilency to overcome this.  Kinda doubt it.
    Reply
    Couldn't agree more w/Everyday,Knuckles and slush.  In summation they cover all the relevant points succintly. Further,I wonder if Cuntler has the emotional fortitude,resilency to overcome this.  Kinda doubt it.
     
    Mr_Knuckles
    Mr_Knuckles
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1528
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 5:44 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by winner2:

    then he was injured u dumb fuck... he didnt come back into the game because he couldnt come back in and help his team. u probably have never played a competitive sport in your life to understand what he was going threw



    Well, asshole, I understand COMPLETELY.  I played football for 18 years of my life....from Pee Wee up to the highest level there is.  I "HURT" my knee...my MCL, actually and played an entire season on it.  Tape and a brace....sprinkled with a shitload of toughness knowing that my team needed me to play.  I didn't play QB, all I did was block, run routes, catch passes and excel in YAC....so nothing a QB goes through (yes, douche, that's sarcasm).

    Players at all levels (or at least the ones with desire) play hurt ALL THE TIME.....some even attempt to play injured....

    So before you make "snap judgments" on people via sports forums, actually learn something about sports...ok, internet tough guy?.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by winner2:

    then he was injured u dumb fuck... he didnt come back into the game because he couldnt come back in and help his team. u probably have never played a competitive sport in your life to understand what he was going threw



    Well, asshole, I understand COMPLETELY.  I played football for 18 years of my life....from Pee Wee up to the highest level there is.  I "HURT" my knee...my MCL, actually and played an entire season on it.  Tape and a brace....sprinkled with a shitload of toughness knowing that my team needed me to play.  I didn't play QB, all I did was block, run routes, catch passes and excel in YAC....so nothing a QB goes through (yes, douche, that's sarcasm).

    Players at all levels (or at least the ones with desire) play hurt ALL THE TIME.....some even attempt to play injured....

    So before you make "snap judgments" on people via sports forums, actually learn something about sports...ok, internet tough guy?.....
     
    Mr_Knuckles
    Mr_Knuckles
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1528
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 5:52 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by winner2:

    then he was injured u dumb fuck... he didnt come back into the game because he couldnt come back in and help his team. u probably have never played a competitive sport in your life to understand what he was going threw



    Oh....and I forgot to mention that although I was playing college FOOTBALL, the basketball team wanted to to play as well.....and, yes...it was D-1.....you DO know about D-1 athletics, right?
    I hope so, because you certainly don't know anything about the classroom....."to understand what he was going threw".....Brilliant...."I threw the ball"..."I have NO idea what could possibly be going through your pimple-sized brain."

    Hahaa....and you called ME the dumb fuck.....?.....Hilarious.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by winner2:

    then he was injured u dumb fuck... he didnt come back into the game because he couldnt come back in and help his team. u probably have never played a competitive sport in your life to understand what he was going threw



    Oh....and I forgot to mention that although I was playing college FOOTBALL, the basketball team wanted to to play as well.....and, yes...it was D-1.....you DO know about D-1 athletics, right?
    I hope so, because you certainly don't know anything about the classroom....."to understand what he was going threw".....Brilliant...."I threw the ball"..."I have NO idea what could possibly be going through your pimple-sized brain."

    Hahaa....and you called ME the dumb fuck.....?.....Hilarious.....
     
     
    Steve_Holt
    Steve_Holt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 5:52 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Knuckles:



    Well, asshole, I understand COMPLETELY.  I played football for 18 years of my life....from Pee Wee up to the highest level there is.  I "HURT" my knee...my MCL, actually and played an entire season on it.  Tape and a brace....sprinkled with a shitload of toughness knowing that my team needed me to play.  I didn't play QB, all I did was block, run routes, catch passes and excel in YAC....so nothing a QB goes through (yes, douche, that's sarcasm).

    Players at all levels (or at least the ones with desire) play hurt ALL THE TIME.....some even attempt to play injured....

    So before you make "snap judgments" on people via sports forums, actually learn something about sports...ok, internet tough guy?.....


    Wow, so you're tougher than Hines Ward now. Congrats.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Knuckles:



    Well, asshole, I understand COMPLETELY.  I played football for 18 years of my life....from Pee Wee up to the highest level there is.  I "HURT" my knee...my MCL, actually and played an entire season on it.  Tape and a brace....sprinkled with a shitload of toughness knowing that my team needed me to play.  I didn't play QB, all I did was block, run routes, catch passes and excel in YAC....so nothing a QB goes through (yes, douche, that's sarcasm).

    Players at all levels (or at least the ones with desire) play hurt ALL THE TIME.....some even attempt to play injured....

    So before you make "snap judgments" on people via sports forums, actually learn something about sports...ok, internet tough guy?.....


    Wow, so you're tougher than Hines Ward now. Congrats.
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,683
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,378
    • PART DEUX 252
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,513
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,506
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,833
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,676

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.