• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    If the NBA is rigged how does that happen?

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Julespussy
    bobmaloogatimesfive
    Cashinwong
    mgmprofits
    sports_Network
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7001
    Posts: 85
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 9:10 AM ET #51

    Furthermore, whether you are convinced or not, for your theory to have any credibility you MUST be able to use it to predict the outcome before the event, NOT tweak the theory AFTER the event when a result goes against it as you have been thus far

    So what is the final series result and please confirm you've gone very large on this!
    Reply
    Furthermore, whether you are convinced or not, for your theory to have any credibility you MUST be able to use it to predict the outcome before the event, NOT tweak the theory AFTER the event when a result goes against it as you have been thus far

    So what is the final series result and please confirm you've gone very large on this!
     
    bobmaloogatimesfive
    bobmaloogatimesfive
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 9399
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 9:30 AM ET #52

    Cavs win the series in a close game seven
    Reply
    Cavs win the series in a close game seven
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 9:50 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by bobmaloogatimesfive:

    Cavs win the series in a close game seven

    With all due respect (i.e zero) I was not asking you....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmaloogatimesfive:

    Cavs win the series in a close game seven

    With all due respect (i.e zero) I was not asking you....
     
    Cashinwong
    Cashinwong
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1013
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 10:39 AM ET #54

    I believe the NBA is fixed.  If you're in the NBA, you should be hitting FTs at above 90%. No way some of these guys are only hitting 70-80%. I don't care who you are.  The FT shot is the most basic shot.  These guys have been shooting FTs since they were 6yo.  Plus, the FT shot is a constant shot, as in it never changes, always the same regardless which court you shoot at.  Plus, there is no defender on you.

    I once saw on the news, a news anchor interviewing a college prospect.  After the interview, the kid hit all his FTs in a roll in the background, while the anchor was still talking to close out the segment.  Must gave been 7-8 straight at ease.  This is only a college prospect.  

    Sometimes, when I watch these NBA games, I can see how players intentionally miss close up jump shots by adding extra spin on the release.  Just my observation.
    Reply
    I believe the NBA is fixed.  If you're in the NBA, you should be hitting FTs at above 90%. No way some of these guys are only hitting 70-80%. I don't care who you are.  The FT shot is the most basic shot.  These guys have been shooting FTs since they were 6yo.  Plus, the FT shot is a constant shot, as in it never changes, always the same regardless which court you shoot at.  Plus, there is no defender on you.

    I once saw on the news, a news anchor interviewing a college prospect.  After the interview, the kid hit all his FTs in a roll in the background, while the anchor was still talking to close out the segment.  Must gave been 7-8 straight at ease.  This is only a college prospect.  

    Sometimes, when I watch these NBA games, I can see how players intentionally miss close up jump shots by adding extra spin on the release.  Just my observation.
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 11:10 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashinwong:

    I believe the NBA is fixed.  If you're in the NBA, you should be hitting FTs at above 90%. No way some of these guys are only hitting 70-80%. I don't care who you are.  The FT shot is the most basic shot.  These guys have been shooting FTs since they were 6yo.  Plus, the FT shot is a constant shot, as in it never changes, always the same regardless which court you shoot at.  Plus, there is no defender on you.I once saw on the news, a news anchor interviewing a college prospect.  After the interview, the kid hit all his FTs in a roll in the background, while the anchor was still talking to close out the segment.  Must gave been 7-8 straight at ease.  This is only a college prospect.  Sometimes, when I watch these NBA games, I can see how players intentionally miss close up jump shots by adding extra spin on the release.  Just my observation.

    Whether it is fixed or not the 'logic' you employed to support your belief is truly comical....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashinwong:

    I believe the NBA is fixed.  If you're in the NBA, you should be hitting FTs at above 90%. No way some of these guys are only hitting 70-80%. I don't care who you are.  The FT shot is the most basic shot.  These guys have been shooting FTs since they were 6yo.  Plus, the FT shot is a constant shot, as in it never changes, always the same regardless which court you shoot at.  Plus, there is no defender on you.I once saw on the news, a news anchor interviewing a college prospect.  After the interview, the kid hit all his FTs in a roll in the background, while the anchor was still talking to close out the segment.  Must gave been 7-8 straight at ease.  This is only a college prospect.  Sometimes, when I watch these NBA games, I can see how players intentionally miss close up jump shots by adding extra spin on the release.  Just my observation.

    Whether it is fixed or not the 'logic' you employed to support your belief is truly comical....
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 1:06 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

    No mgm. Not at all
    I am the absolute biggest believer that sports are rigged.
    I have posted time and time again on it.
    Put out numerous links showing proof of it.

    These NBA playoffs can't be fixed for one reason
    No one but the smart bettors are losing.

    Squares are having their day.
    In the end it will crush them in the future
    They will become like crackheads chasing that first high.
    That first high being the devestation they have left in their path destroying the sports books in these NBA playoffs.
    49 favorites have covered the spread
    23 dogs have covered the spread.
    If it was in reverse
    The public would be looking at 49 dogs and 23 favorites.
    They would have been wiped out.
    Nope
    Not the case here.
    For some reason they have allowed these games to play without tampering.

    As I said before
    Squares rejoice
    You will never see this again

     

    That doesn't mean it's not rigged. In fact what you just said is more proof that it IS rigged.

    They absolutely have to do this (let squares win) sometimes, or we'd not only all catch on to their patterns, but then the squares would stop betting altogether, so they have to continue to dangle that carrot in front of the public and keep leading them back to the slaughter.

    Also if you think about it, more and more people realize now how sports works. Word got around I guess that it's rigged because everyone I know in real life thinks its rigged. Well almost everyone

    So people are adjusting their bets now, and so the books exploit this by letting the squares win

    You have to adjust as they do. Don't be surprised at all if you see this again next season. They don't just rig half the playoffs. lol that makes no sense. Or rig it for certain years.

    What logic do you have in believing they'd want to do that? I mean, why are they doing that in your opinion?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

    No mgm. Not at all
    I am the absolute biggest believer that sports are rigged.
    I have posted time and time again on it.
    Put out numerous links showing proof of it.

    These NBA playoffs can't be fixed for one reason
    No one but the smart bettors are losing.

    Squares are having their day.
    In the end it will crush them in the future
    They will become like crackheads chasing that first high.
    That first high being the devestation they have left in their path destroying the sports books in these NBA playoffs.
    49 favorites have covered the spread
    23 dogs have covered the spread.
    If it was in reverse
    The public would be looking at 49 dogs and 23 favorites.
    They would have been wiped out.
    Nope
    Not the case here.
    For some reason they have allowed these games to play without tampering.

    As I said before
    Squares rejoice
    You will never see this again

     

    That doesn't mean it's not rigged. In fact what you just said is more proof that it IS rigged.

    They absolutely have to do this (let squares win) sometimes, or we'd not only all catch on to their patterns, but then the squares would stop betting altogether, so they have to continue to dangle that carrot in front of the public and keep leading them back to the slaughter.

    Also if you think about it, more and more people realize now how sports works. Word got around I guess that it's rigged because everyone I know in real life thinks its rigged. Well almost everyone

    So people are adjusting their bets now, and so the books exploit this by letting the squares win

    You have to adjust as they do. Don't be surprised at all if you see this again next season. They don't just rig half the playoffs. lol that makes no sense. Or rig it for certain years.

    What logic do you have in believing they'd want to do that? I mean, why are they doing that in your opinion?

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 1:14 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    Furthermore, whether you are convinced or not, for your theory to have any credibility you MUST be able to use it to predict the outcome before the event, NOT tweak the theory AFTER the event when a result goes against it as you have been thus far

    So what is the final series result and please confirm you've gone very large on this!

    I predicted BEFORE it happened- That Green would be suspended for game 5 and that would be the reason the cavs win

    I predicted BEFORE it happened- That curry would get injured in the playoffs. It came true as well. Now I predict he will tweak that injury in game 7

    Since I know sports is obvious rigged, these were highly educated guesses which ended up coming true.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    Furthermore, whether you are convinced or not, for your theory to have any credibility you MUST be able to use it to predict the outcome before the event, NOT tweak the theory AFTER the event when a result goes against it as you have been thus far

    So what is the final series result and please confirm you've gone very large on this!

    I predicted BEFORE it happened- That Green would be suspended for game 5 and that would be the reason the cavs win

    I predicted BEFORE it happened- That curry would get injured in the playoffs. It came true as well. Now I predict he will tweak that injury in game 7

    Since I know sports is obvious rigged, these were highly educated guesses which ended up coming true.

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 1:19 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashinwong:

    I believe the NBA is fixed.  If you're in the NBA, you should be hitting FTs at above 90%. No way some of these guys are only hitting 70-80%. I don't care who you are.  The FT shot is the most basic shot.  These guys have been shooting FTs since they were 6yo.  Plus, the FT shot is a constant shot, as in it never changes, always the same regardless which court you shoot at.  Plus, there is no defender on you.

    I once saw on the news, a news anchor interviewing a college prospect.  After the interview, the kid hit all his FTs in a roll in the background, while the anchor was still talking to close out the segment.  Must gave been 7-8 straight at ease.  This is only a college prospect.  

    Sometimes, when I watch these NBA games, I can see how players intentionally miss close up jump shots by adding extra spin on the release.  Just my observation.

    Totally agree on the rigged part. But I disagree on the freethorw shooting. Yes they do miss them on purpose a lot, that's obvious but I used to be a shooter and I won the PIG tournament in school, beating out the entire school so I was pretty good. I was able to hit 3's easily, but my strength was half court shots. Nobody in the school could hit those consistently, so I basically just used the long 3 to win the tourney

    But my point here is that I was far better at shooting the long 3 than I was at the free throw line. My weakness was shots in the paint. lol the closer I got to the basket, the more my shooting percentage went down. I hit free throws at maybe a 30% rate (Yikes I was even worse than Deandre Jordan!) but I hit the 3 at about a 50% rate

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashinwong:

    I believe the NBA is fixed.  If you're in the NBA, you should be hitting FTs at above 90%. No way some of these guys are only hitting 70-80%. I don't care who you are.  The FT shot is the most basic shot.  These guys have been shooting FTs since they were 6yo.  Plus, the FT shot is a constant shot, as in it never changes, always the same regardless which court you shoot at.  Plus, there is no defender on you.

    I once saw on the news, a news anchor interviewing a college prospect.  After the interview, the kid hit all his FTs in a roll in the background, while the anchor was still talking to close out the segment.  Must gave been 7-8 straight at ease.  This is only a college prospect.  

    Sometimes, when I watch these NBA games, I can see how players intentionally miss close up jump shots by adding extra spin on the release.  Just my observation.

    Totally agree on the rigged part. But I disagree on the freethorw shooting. Yes they do miss them on purpose a lot, that's obvious but I used to be a shooter and I won the PIG tournament in school, beating out the entire school so I was pretty good. I was able to hit 3's easily, but my strength was half court shots. Nobody in the school could hit those consistently, so I basically just used the long 3 to win the tourney

    But my point here is that I was far better at shooting the long 3 than I was at the free throw line. My weakness was shots in the paint. lol the closer I got to the basket, the more my shooting percentage went down. I hit free throws at maybe a 30% rate (Yikes I was even worse than Deandre Jordan!) but I hit the 3 at about a 50% rate

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 1:23 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:


    Whether it is fixed or not the 'logic' you employed to support your belief is truly comical....

    You can laugh...but he is totally right when he says they miss easy shots on purpose. They do this to let the other team back in the game so they can go on a run. Ive noticed it too- they put extra spin on it, or just throw the ball up too hard, so it rims out

    I bet they spend hours practicing the art of MISSING shots. They are pros at what they do.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:


    Whether it is fixed or not the 'logic' you employed to support your belief is truly comical....

    You can laugh...but he is totally right when he says they miss easy shots on purpose. They do this to let the other team back in the game so they can go on a run. Ive noticed it too- they put extra spin on it, or just throw the ball up too hard, so it rims out

    I bet they spend hours practicing the art of MISSING shots. They are pros at what they do.

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 1:23 PM ET #60

    mafioso, wheres Dribble4Life, I can't believe he's missing this...
    Reply
    mafioso, wheres Dribble4Life, I can't believe he's missing this...
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 3:37 PM ET #61

    Dangle the carrot is 5 or 6 more favorites covering for the squares than dogs.
    This 49-23 favorite ratio is a blood bath for the sharps and extacy for the squares.
    Reply
    Dangle the carrot is 5 or 6 more favorites covering for the squares than dogs.
    This 49-23 favorite ratio is a blood bath for the sharps and extacy for the squares.
     
    MACKY
    MACKY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2103
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 4:27 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    You can laugh...but he is totally right when he says they miss easy shots on purpose. They do this to let the other team back in the game so they can go on a run. Ive noticed it too- they put extra spin on it, or just throw the ball up too hard, so it rims out

    I bet they spend hours practicing the art of MISSING shots. They are pros at what they do.


    There is no fixed game control by Las Vegas. What bring you to think about the fix game? Did you see Las Vegas pay the team losing? Or that's just you "think" it's a fix?
    1) Who is Las Vegas? Can you give me this answer?
    2) There are thousand off shore book on the world, so it's just one book in Las Vegas to pay for the team and the others many books get free?
    3) Don't look so far just this NBA playoff season... Is there any team that'd sucked to go to championship and win? If the game are fixed why don't Vegas let Portland go to championship with Atlanta? that way Vegas will make a ton of money.
    4) Golden State won the Western Champ. Cleveland won the Eastern Champ...I think that 2 two teams are the best to go to championship game, that's right, no thing wrong. but Did you win? I knew you put a ton of money on OKC. 
    5) Take a look this way, is there an often players going to to casino to play table game and they win? When come to gamble it's an odd that house always have an edge.
    6) Learn some more for next year to cap a game OK 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    You can laugh...but he is totally right when he says they miss easy shots on purpose. They do this to let the other team back in the game so they can go on a run. Ive noticed it too- they put extra spin on it, or just throw the ball up too hard, so it rims out

    I bet they spend hours practicing the art of MISSING shots. They are pros at what they do.


    There is no fixed game control by Las Vegas. What bring you to think about the fix game? Did you see Las Vegas pay the team losing? Or that's just you "think" it's a fix?
    1) Who is Las Vegas? Can you give me this answer?
    2) There are thousand off shore book on the world, so it's just one book in Las Vegas to pay for the team and the others many books get free?
    3) Don't look so far just this NBA playoff season... Is there any team that'd sucked to go to championship and win? If the game are fixed why don't Vegas let Portland go to championship with Atlanta? that way Vegas will make a ton of money.
    4) Golden State won the Western Champ. Cleveland won the Eastern Champ...I think that 2 two teams are the best to go to championship game, that's right, no thing wrong. but Did you win? I knew you put a ton of money on OKC. 
    5) Take a look this way, is there an often players going to to casino to play table game and they win? When come to gamble it's an odd that house always have an edge.
    6) Learn some more for next year to cap a game OK 
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 4:44 PM ET #63

    You still haven't answered my Q about WHY all these already super rich players would ALL buy into this without a single exception when it meant denying many of them their life's single ambition?
    Reply
    You still haven't answered my Q about WHY all these already super rich players would ALL buy into this without a single exception when it meant denying many of them their life's single ambition?
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 7:00 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

    Dangle the carrot is 5 or 6 more favorites covering for the squares than dogs.
    This 49-23 favorite ratio is a blood bath for the sharps and extacy for the squares.

    I see what you are saying...but how do we know exactly how much money was on each side of each of those matchups?

    I see the books are actually smoking the public in most of these series. So I think your numbers are flawed in some way.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

    Dangle the carrot is 5 or 6 more favorites covering for the squares than dogs.
    This 49-23 favorite ratio is a blood bath for the sharps and extacy for the squares.

    I see what you are saying...but how do we know exactly how much money was on each side of each of those matchups?

    I see the books are actually smoking the public in most of these series. So I think your numbers are flawed in some way.

     

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 7:10 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:


    There is no fixed game control by Las Vegas. What bring you to think about the fix game? Did you see Las Vegas pay the team losing? Or that's just you "think" it's a fix?
    1) Who is Las Vegas? Can you give me this answer?
    2) There are thousand off shore book on the world, so it's just one book in Las Vegas to pay for the team and the others many books get free?
    3) Don't look so far just this NBA playoff season... Is there any team that'd sucked to go to championship and win? If the game are fixed why don't Vegas let Portland go to championship with Atlanta? that way Vegas will make a ton of money.
    4) Golden State won the Western Champ. Cleveland won the Eastern Champ...I think that 2 two teams are the best to go to championship game, that's right, no thing wrong. but Did you win? I knew you put a ton of money on OKC. 
    5) Take a look this way, is there an often players going to to casino to play table game and they win? When come to gamble it's an odd that house always have an edge.
    6) Learn some more for next year to cap a game OK 

    #1-What led me to believe games are fixed? Simply watching them and seeing it with my own eyes. Like I explained in my other post I also noticed they put extra spin on the ball, throw up the shots too hard, etc. You can clearly see it if you pay attention. Not sure how you don't see it, so my question would be "what leads you to believe games are NOT fixed" and then we can go from there. I can debunk whatever theory or reasoning you might have. But nobody can debunk what I am saying.

     

    #2- Question makes no sense? What do you mean exactly? All of the books (offshore and onshore) work together, that is why all the spreads are virtually identical. Ever heard of the new world order?

     Vegas, offshore etc, its all illuminati. Proof can be seen in vegas, their Luxor casino Anything that has to do with money or power would be controlled by them. You can believe that!

    #3- The very reason you will never see a "sucky" team (As you called it)win a championship is because of the very fact that it's rigged. they don't want those teams to win. But what if no team sucked and that was just part of the script? What if 76ers were equally as talented as Golden State and we just wouldn't know it by seeing them play this season?I mean look  back to previous years GS had curry and Thompson but they NEVER let them advance past the 2nd round  

    Remmeber the dallas series where GS was 8 seed and they defeated number 1 seed? Well what happened to GS in the 2nd round? Early exit. I thought that was obviously rigged series They did not want GS to advance, but this year they did

    #4- Did I win in the OKC series? YES absolutely. Go back and add up the profits from all of my picks. Even game 7 was a huge profit for whoever followed me. I said put your life(2 trillion units I believe on GS ATS game 7) and put 1 trillion on OKC ML. So if anyone had the cash to do that, vegas sportsbooks wouldn't be here right now. Oh wait...of course they would. They would have rigged the game for OKC to cover game 7 if someone had done that

    #5- This is untrue. The house has the edge mathematically but that's it. I have a system that exploits that edge by using other factors and yes I can win more often than not on the table games, just as those who have an advantage over the books can win long term in sports betting (Even though the books have the mathematical edge in sports as well)  When things are rigged you can ALWAYS get an edge over the house by exploiting that fact

    #6- That wasn't a question

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:


    There is no fixed game control by Las Vegas. What bring you to think about the fix game? Did you see Las Vegas pay the team losing? Or that's just you "think" it's a fix?
    1) Who is Las Vegas? Can you give me this answer?
    2) There are thousand off shore book on the world, so it's just one book in Las Vegas to pay for the team and the others many books get free?
    3) Don't look so far just this NBA playoff season... Is there any team that'd sucked to go to championship and win? If the game are fixed why don't Vegas let Portland go to championship with Atlanta? that way Vegas will make a ton of money.
    4) Golden State won the Western Champ. Cleveland won the Eastern Champ...I think that 2 two teams are the best to go to championship game, that's right, no thing wrong. but Did you win? I knew you put a ton of money on OKC. 
    5) Take a look this way, is there an often players going to to casino to play table game and they win? When come to gamble it's an odd that house always have an edge.
    6) Learn some more for next year to cap a game OK 

    #1-What led me to believe games are fixed? Simply watching them and seeing it with my own eyes. Like I explained in my other post I also noticed they put extra spin on the ball, throw up the shots too hard, etc. You can clearly see it if you pay attention. Not sure how you don't see it, so my question would be "what leads you to believe games are NOT fixed" and then we can go from there. I can debunk whatever theory or reasoning you might have. But nobody can debunk what I am saying.

     

    #2- Question makes no sense? What do you mean exactly? All of the books (offshore and onshore) work together, that is why all the spreads are virtually identical. Ever heard of the new world order?

     Vegas, offshore etc, its all illuminati. Proof can be seen in vegas, their Luxor casino Anything that has to do with money or power would be controlled by them. You can believe that!

    #3- The very reason you will never see a "sucky" team (As you called it)win a championship is because of the very fact that it's rigged. they don't want those teams to win. But what if no team sucked and that was just part of the script? What if 76ers were equally as talented as Golden State and we just wouldn't know it by seeing them play this season?I mean look  back to previous years GS had curry and Thompson but they NEVER let them advance past the 2nd round  

    Remmeber the dallas series where GS was 8 seed and they defeated number 1 seed? Well what happened to GS in the 2nd round? Early exit. I thought that was obviously rigged series They did not want GS to advance, but this year they did

    #4- Did I win in the OKC series? YES absolutely. Go back and add up the profits from all of my picks. Even game 7 was a huge profit for whoever followed me. I said put your life(2 trillion units I believe on GS ATS game 7) and put 1 trillion on OKC ML. So if anyone had the cash to do that, vegas sportsbooks wouldn't be here right now. Oh wait...of course they would. They would have rigged the game for OKC to cover game 7 if someone had done that

    #5- This is untrue. The house has the edge mathematically but that's it. I have a system that exploits that edge by using other factors and yes I can win more often than not on the table games, just as those who have an advantage over the books can win long term in sports betting (Even though the books have the mathematical edge in sports as well)  When things are rigged you can ALWAYS get an edge over the house by exploiting that fact

    #6- That wasn't a question

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 7:13 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    You still haven't answered my Q about WHY all these already super rich players would ALL buy into this without a single exception when it meant denying many of them their life's single ambition?

    I'll attempt to answer this.

    Basically you have to sell your soul to get a contract in the NBA, NFL or in Hollywood. This is obvious, if you do research on the subject. Please research that and get back to me, then I think you will have your answer.

    But if you want to know I went to school with a dude named China Smith, who was offered a contract in the NFL....he was smart. He turned them down. Instead he chose to do amateur boxing, which he was undefeated for a while. I saw his first loss. You can find him on youtube if you haven't heard of him, I went to high school with the dude! Strongest kid in school by far And he turned down the NFL!

    So, not everyone is forced to go into it, its their choice they use their free will by signing that contract.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    You still haven't answered my Q about WHY all these already super rich players would ALL buy into this without a single exception when it meant denying many of them their life's single ambition?

    I'll attempt to answer this.

    Basically you have to sell your soul to get a contract in the NBA, NFL or in Hollywood. This is obvious, if you do research on the subject. Please research that and get back to me, then I think you will have your answer.

    But if you want to know I went to school with a dude named China Smith, who was offered a contract in the NFL....he was smart. He turned them down. Instead he chose to do amateur boxing, which he was undefeated for a while. I saw his first loss. You can find him on youtube if you haven't heard of him, I went to high school with the dude! Strongest kid in school by far And he turned down the NFL!

    So, not everyone is forced to go into it, its their choice they use their free will by signing that contract.

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 7:15 PM ET #67

    And did you consider that's what they get paid all that money for? Is to sell their souls (example- do what are told which might include losing a game) Who is honestly going to require millions a year to play their favorite sport??
    Reply
    And did you consider that's what they get paid all that money for? Is to sell their souls (example- do what are told which might include losing a game) Who is honestly going to require millions a year to play their favorite sport??
     
    penguins1503
    penguins1503
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 409
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 7:36 PM ET #68

    Reply
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 9:45 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    You still haven't answered my Q about WHY all these already super rich players would ALL buy into this without a single exception when it meant denying many of them their life's single ambition?

    I'll attempt to answer this.
    Basically you have to sell your soul to get a contract in the NBA, NFL or in Hollywood. This is obvious, if you do research on the subject. Please research that and get back to me, then I think you will have your answer.
    But if you want to know I went to school with a dude named China Smith, who was offered a contract in the NFL....he was smart. He turned them down. Instead he chose to do amateur boxing, which he was undefeated for a while. I saw his first loss. You can find him on youtube if you haven't heard of him, I went to high school with the dude! Strongest kid in school by far And he turned down the NFL!
    So, not everyone is forced to go into it, its their choice they use their free will by signing that contract.

    Seriously? That's your answer? By telling me a story about some kid who boxed instead of playing football you think you've answered my q about NBA

    I cannot believe I've wasted my time here; I think I'll go talk to a bunch of Scientologists for some sanity
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    You still haven't answered my Q about WHY all these already super rich players would ALL buy into this without a single exception when it meant denying many of them their life's single ambition?

    I'll attempt to answer this.
    Basically you have to sell your soul to get a contract in the NBA, NFL or in Hollywood. This is obvious, if you do research on the subject. Please research that and get back to me, then I think you will have your answer.
    But if you want to know I went to school with a dude named China Smith, who was offered a contract in the NFL....he was smart. He turned them down. Instead he chose to do amateur boxing, which he was undefeated for a while. I saw his first loss. You can find him on youtube if you haven't heard of him, I went to high school with the dude! Strongest kid in school by far And he turned down the NFL!
    So, not everyone is forced to go into it, its their choice they use their free will by signing that contract.

    Seriously? That's your answer? By telling me a story about some kid who boxed instead of playing football you think you've answered my q about NBA

    I cannot believe I've wasted my time here; I think I'll go talk to a bunch of Scientologists for some sanity
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2016 - 11:37 PM ET #70

    my cousin in San Diego is a bookie
    They all bet favorites
    All of them
    Its been a field day
    Reply
    my cousin in San Diego is a bookie
    They all bet favorites
    All of them
    Its been a field day
     
    royboymiami
    royboymiami
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 5321
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 2:56 AM ET #71

    Players are not in on it unless they have some personal side bet or something . Typically the rigging aka cheating happens when the nba says For example: Lets Suspend Draymond, that might be the push that the Cavs need to win this game (5) in GS.. The refs are then assigned to keep the game within a certain distance and towards the end they typically give a bunch of bs calls to either help one team catch up or the other fall behind... The nba has interest in making games more exciting and getting better ratings for ads DO THEY NOT?
    The rigging does occur and it comes from upstairs management.
    Reply
    Players are not in on it unless they have some personal side bet or something . Typically the rigging aka cheating happens when the nba says For example: Lets Suspend Draymond, that might be the push that the Cavs need to win this game (5) in GS.. The refs are then assigned to keep the game within a certain distance and towards the end they typically give a bunch of bs calls to either help one team catch up or the other fall behind... The nba has interest in making games more exciting and getting better ratings for ads DO THEY NOT?
    The rigging does occur and it comes from upstairs management.
     
    royboymiami
    royboymiami
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 5321
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 2:58 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    I'll attempt to answer this.

    Basically you have to sell your soul to get a contract in the NBA, NFL or in Hollywood. This is obvious, if you do research on the subject. Please research that and get back to me, then I think you will have your answer.

    But if you want to know I went to school with a dude named China Smith, who was offered a contract in the NFL....he was smart. He turned them down. Instead he chose to do amateur boxing, which he was undefeated for a while. I saw his first loss. You can find him on youtube if you haven't heard of him, I went to high school with the dude! Strongest kid in school by far And he turned down the NFL!

    So, not everyone is forced to go into it, its their choice they use their free will by signing that contract.



    That  guys an idiot ... nfl contract and fame VS amateur boxing no fame no name???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    I'll attempt to answer this.

    Basically you have to sell your soul to get a contract in the NBA, NFL or in Hollywood. This is obvious, if you do research on the subject. Please research that and get back to me, then I think you will have your answer.

    But if you want to know I went to school with a dude named China Smith, who was offered a contract in the NFL....he was smart. He turned them down. Instead he chose to do amateur boxing, which he was undefeated for a while. I saw his first loss. You can find him on youtube if you haven't heard of him, I went to high school with the dude! Strongest kid in school by far And he turned down the NFL!

    So, not everyone is forced to go into it, its their choice they use their free will by signing that contract.



    That  guys an idiot ... nfl contract and fame VS amateur boxing no fame no name???
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 2:58 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:


    I'll attempt to answer this.
    Basically you have to sell your soul to get a contract in the NBA, NFL or in Hollywood. This is obvious, if you do research on the subject. Please research that and get back to me, then I think you will have your answer.
    But if you want to know I went to school with a dude named China Smith, who was offered a contract in the NFL....he was smart. He turned them down. Instead he chose to do amateur boxing, which he was undefeated for a while. I saw his first loss. You can find him on youtube if you haven't heard of him, I went to high school with the dude! Strongest kid in school by far And he turned down the NFL!
    So, not everyone is forced to go into it, its their choice they use their free will by signing that contract.
    Seriously? That's your answer? By telling me a story about some kid who boxed instead of playing football you think you've answered my q about NBA

    I cannot believe I've wasted my time here; I think I'll go talk to a bunch of Scientologists for some sanity

     

    Well I THOUGHT you were open minded, but if you can't even understand my response...then maybe your short term memory is non existent. You seem to be asking the same questions over and over again.

    I answered your question in the very first paragraph (You have to agree before you sign the contract) That's your answer

    The 2nd paragraph was pointless yes, but I was just thinking it, so I typed it out. It's just an example that not everyone is foolish enough to accept those contracts

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:


    I'll attempt to answer this.
    Basically you have to sell your soul to get a contract in the NBA, NFL or in Hollywood. This is obvious, if you do research on the subject. Please research that and get back to me, then I think you will have your answer.
    But if you want to know I went to school with a dude named China Smith, who was offered a contract in the NFL....he was smart. He turned them down. Instead he chose to do amateur boxing, which he was undefeated for a while. I saw his first loss. You can find him on youtube if you haven't heard of him, I went to high school with the dude! Strongest kid in school by far And he turned down the NFL!
    So, not everyone is forced to go into it, its their choice they use their free will by signing that contract.
    Seriously? That's your answer? By telling me a story about some kid who boxed instead of playing football you think you've answered my q about NBA

    I cannot believe I've wasted my time here; I think I'll go talk to a bunch of Scientologists for some sanity

     

    Well I THOUGHT you were open minded, but if you can't even understand my response...then maybe your short term memory is non existent. You seem to be asking the same questions over and over again.

    I answered your question in the very first paragraph (You have to agree before you sign the contract) That's your answer

    The 2nd paragraph was pointless yes, but I was just thinking it, so I typed it out. It's just an example that not everyone is foolish enough to accept those contracts

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 3:03 AM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by royboymiami:



    That  guys an idiot ... nfl contract and fame VS amateur boxing no fame no name???

    No.....the guy is actually very smart. You obviously don't understand what it means to sell your soul. You become a total prisoner and if you think those guys are free, it's all an illusion.

    Out of all the people in the world, the entire world guess who I feel the most sorry for?

    Not the starving children of Africa......but the athletes and movie stars.

    These poor souls....you don't even want to know. But if you do, research MK Ultra. I don't recommend it though, that's one of the most disturbing things you'll ever read about.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by royboymiami:



    That  guys an idiot ... nfl contract and fame VS amateur boxing no fame no name???

    No.....the guy is actually very smart. You obviously don't understand what it means to sell your soul. You become a total prisoner and if you think those guys are free, it's all an illusion.

    Out of all the people in the world, the entire world guess who I feel the most sorry for?

    Not the starving children of Africa......but the athletes and movie stars.

    These poor souls....you don't even want to know. But if you do, research MK Ultra. I don't recommend it though, that's one of the most disturbing things you'll ever read about.

     
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2016 - 3:48 AM ET #75

    They pay the players to throw the games I guess
    Reply
    They pay the players to throw the games I guess
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 177
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,742
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,056
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,593

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.