If the NBA is rigged how does that happen?
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
The same people who think the NBA is not rigged are probably the same drones who drink Starbucks, trust mainstream media and believe the chemtrails in the sky is water vapor. LOL
The same people who think the NBA is not rigged are probably the same drones who drink Starbucks, trust mainstream media and believe the chemtrails in the sky is water vapor. LOL
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
I always talk about how games are rigged, after I win.
What does winning or losing have to do with stating the obvious?
Unless your key word was "complain"....I know for certain I am not complaining at all!
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
I always talk about how games are rigged, after I win.
What does winning or losing have to do with stating the obvious?
Unless your key word was "complain"....I know for certain I am not complaining at all!
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
You make some valid points but I would have to disagree.
The crooked ref Donaghy you mentioned And all The people whom profited from his rigging games were Winners and they ALL KNOW THE GAMES WERE RIGGED....
Its not hard to accept that refs work for the league and have a way they want to call games.... There have been refs that have come out and showed bias towards other players .Ex Tim Duncan on the bench getting a Tech from Joey Crawford. some call it bad officiating others call it Rigging.. Give the opposition an unfair advantage,,,,Steve Javie has a video up on youtube where hes telling AI hes going to make it tough on him because of the fan interaction... Refs have attitudes and their own interest....
Come on man NOT SAYing theres this GRAND CONSPIRACY
but be open minded enough to accept that not everthing is what it seems at face value. Look at Mutombos dumbass dropped the ball on the 76ers or the damn Facebook page saying GSW vs Cavs while they still had OKC to play..............
Win or Lose - dont count out the Fix
Superbowl Where power goes out for 30 min and Ravens win ??? hmmmmm
Or Lebron Crap-gate when they shut the AC in SA knowing he would cramp and thus helping SA.
Come on man teams tanking to get draft picks is Rigging believe it or not... they want to lose Clev did it to Draft King JAMES
Man n
You see, people who think the NBA is rigged are just degenerate gamblers who can't admit they suck at picking games so they blame all their losses on it being fixed. You never hear winners complaining about games being fixed.
You make some valid points but I would have to disagree.
The crooked ref Donaghy you mentioned And all The people whom profited from his rigging games were Winners and they ALL KNOW THE GAMES WERE RIGGED....
Its not hard to accept that refs work for the league and have a way they want to call games.... There have been refs that have come out and showed bias towards other players .Ex Tim Duncan on the bench getting a Tech from Joey Crawford. some call it bad officiating others call it Rigging.. Give the opposition an unfair advantage,,,,Steve Javie has a video up on youtube where hes telling AI hes going to make it tough on him because of the fan interaction... Refs have attitudes and their own interest....
Come on man NOT SAYing theres this GRAND CONSPIRACY
but be open minded enough to accept that not everthing is what it seems at face value. Look at Mutombos dumbass dropped the ball on the 76ers or the damn Facebook page saying GSW vs Cavs while they still had OKC to play..............
Win or Lose - dont count out the Fix
Superbowl Where power goes out for 30 min and Ravens win ??? hmmmmm
Or Lebron Crap-gate when they shut the AC in SA knowing he would cramp and thus helping SA.
Come on man teams tanking to get draft picks is Rigging believe it or not... they want to lose Clev did it to Draft King JAMES
Man n
We need to define rigged. I don't believe the players are in on it because they earn enough and they all want that ring. And I believe at least one would whistle blow if they tried to buy ALL the players. It is certainly possible that refs are requested to favour a team but they can only determine a result in a close game
The real reason this debate is unresolvable in NBA is because the ref has a disproportionate input in the modern game compared to other sports. He can consistently give or deny scoring shots throughout a game, due to the high number of fouls. In no other sport is this true except perhaps NFL where the same debate rages on
Betting on the refs as 3ball does is NOT the same as saying it is rigged
Good luck to you all....
We need to define rigged. I don't believe the players are in on it because they earn enough and they all want that ring. And I believe at least one would whistle blow if they tried to buy ALL the players. It is certainly possible that refs are requested to favour a team but they can only determine a result in a close game
The real reason this debate is unresolvable in NBA is because the ref has a disproportionate input in the modern game compared to other sports. He can consistently give or deny scoring shots throughout a game, due to the high number of fouls. In no other sport is this true except perhaps NFL where the same debate rages on
Betting on the refs as 3ball does is NOT the same as saying it is rigged
Good luck to you all....
Love the handle btw
But I don't see how when an NBA ref was caught fixing games for mob associates no less
And other NBA officials who got nailed by the irs trading in first class plane tickets for coach seats and pocketing the difference.
I don't see how anyone in their right mind can say the games are on the up and up.
Officials of all sports have proven themselves untrustworthy.
And so it goes...
Love the handle btw
But I don't see how when an NBA ref was caught fixing games for mob associates no less
And other NBA officials who got nailed by the irs trading in first class plane tickets for coach seats and pocketing the difference.
I don't see how anyone in their right mind can say the games are on the up and up.
Officials of all sports have proven themselves untrustworthy.
And so it goes...
Books are taking it on the chin.
Only ones getting hurt are sharps.
This isn't the NFL
I can see a ton more sharp money being wagered than square money from the common gambler.
Maybe they are trying to clean out the sharps or put a huge dent in their bankroll before the NFL and college football season start.
Books are taking it on the chin.
Only ones getting hurt are sharps.
This isn't the NFL
I can see a ton more sharp money being wagered than square money from the common gambler.
Maybe they are trying to clean out the sharps or put a huge dent in their bankroll before the NFL and college football season start.
Two points:
We need to define rigged. I don't believe the players are in on it because they earn enough and they all want that ring. And I believe at least one would whistle blow if they tried to buy ALL the players. It is certainly possible that refs are requested to favour a team but they can only determine a result in a close game
The real reason this debate is unresolvable in NBA is because the ref has a disproportionate input in the modern game compared to other sports. He can consistently give or deny scoring shots throughout a game, due to the high number of fouls. In no other sport is this true except perhaps NFL where the same debate rages on
Betting on the refs as 3ball does is NOT the same as saying it is rigged
Good luck to you all....
To me, it's not the same. But to most people it is infact the same. Most people would consider that to be "rigged" of course
My definition or rigged is the same as scripted. I use the words interchangeably. So when I say it, I mean the players, coaches and everything are in on it.
And what happened to you Mafioso that you think sports is real all of a sudden?!![]()
Are you ok in there? Did the NBA pull the wool over your eyes?
Two points:
We need to define rigged. I don't believe the players are in on it because they earn enough and they all want that ring. And I believe at least one would whistle blow if they tried to buy ALL the players. It is certainly possible that refs are requested to favour a team but they can only determine a result in a close game
The real reason this debate is unresolvable in NBA is because the ref has a disproportionate input in the modern game compared to other sports. He can consistently give or deny scoring shots throughout a game, due to the high number of fouls. In no other sport is this true except perhaps NFL where the same debate rages on
Betting on the refs as 3ball does is NOT the same as saying it is rigged
Good luck to you all....
To me, it's not the same. But to most people it is infact the same. Most people would consider that to be "rigged" of course
My definition or rigged is the same as scripted. I use the words interchangeably. So when I say it, I mean the players, coaches and everything are in on it.
And what happened to you Mafioso that you think sports is real all of a sudden?!![]()
Are you ok in there? Did the NBA pull the wool over your eyes?
Its not fake![]()
![]()
....Dubs were just ACTING like they were trying to defend LeBron all night, yet purposely waited until after he took his shot to put the hand up in his face.
Yeah that's real. (Insert heavy sarcasm here)![]()
Its not fake![]()
![]()
....Dubs were just ACTING like they were trying to defend LeBron all night, yet purposely waited until after he took his shot to put the hand up in his face.
Yeah that's real. (Insert heavy sarcasm here)![]()
I am the absolute biggest believer that sports are rigged.
I have posted time and time again on it.
Put out numerous links showing proof of it.
These NBA playoffs can't be fixed for one reason
No one but the smart bettors are losing.
Squares are having their day.
In the end it will crush them in the future
They will become like crackheads chasing that first high.
That first high being the devestation they have left in their path destroying the sports books in these NBA playoffs.
49 favorites have covered the spread
23 dogs have covered the spread.
If it was in reverse
The public would be looking at 49 dogs and 23 favorites.
They would have been wiped out.
Nope
Not the case here.
For some reason they have allowed these games to play without tampering.
As I said before
Squares rejoice
You will never see this again
I am the absolute biggest believer that sports are rigged.
I have posted time and time again on it.
Put out numerous links showing proof of it.
These NBA playoffs can't be fixed for one reason
No one but the smart bettors are losing.
Squares are having their day.
In the end it will crush them in the future
They will become like crackheads chasing that first high.
That first high being the devestation they have left in their path destroying the sports books in these NBA playoffs.
49 favorites have covered the spread
23 dogs have covered the spread.
If it was in reverse
The public would be looking at 49 dogs and 23 favorites.
They would have been wiped out.
Nope
Not the case here.
For some reason they have allowed these games to play without tampering.
As I said before
Squares rejoice
You will never see this again
Two points:We need to define rigged. I don't believe the players are in on it because they earn enough and they all want that ring. And I believe at least one would whistle blow if they tried to buy ALL the players. It is certainly possible that refs are requested to favour a team but they can only determine a result in a close gameThe real reason this debate is unresolvable in NBA is because the ref has a disproportionate input in the modern game compared to other sports. He can consistently give or deny scoring shots throughout a game, due to the high number of fouls. In no other sport is this true except perhaps NFL where the same debate rages onBetting on the refs as 3ball does is NOT the same as saying it is riggedGood luck to you all....
To me, it's not the same. But to most people it is infact the same. Most people would consider that to be "rigged" of course
My definition or rigged is the same as scripted. I use the words interchangeably. So when I say it, I mean the players, coaches and everything are in on it.
And what happened to you Mafioso that you think sports is real all of a sudden?!
Are you ok in there? Did the NBA pull the wool over your eyes?
Isolated or even numerous examples of refs being paid to influence a certain way IF THEY CAN is something that is believable and has been proved of course
But WHY would ALL players agree to be bought including multi millionaires who have chased a ring all their lives and have more than enough money?And in such a way that NONE of them have EVER exposed this racket?
The specific scenario I've outlined is simply not credible
Two points:We need to define rigged. I don't believe the players are in on it because they earn enough and they all want that ring. And I believe at least one would whistle blow if they tried to buy ALL the players. It is certainly possible that refs are requested to favour a team but they can only determine a result in a close gameThe real reason this debate is unresolvable in NBA is because the ref has a disproportionate input in the modern game compared to other sports. He can consistently give or deny scoring shots throughout a game, due to the high number of fouls. In no other sport is this true except perhaps NFL where the same debate rages onBetting on the refs as 3ball does is NOT the same as saying it is riggedGood luck to you all....
To me, it's not the same. But to most people it is infact the same. Most people would consider that to be "rigged" of course
My definition or rigged is the same as scripted. I use the words interchangeably. So when I say it, I mean the players, coaches and everything are in on it.
And what happened to you Mafioso that you think sports is real all of a sudden?!
Are you ok in there? Did the NBA pull the wool over your eyes?
Isolated or even numerous examples of refs being paid to influence a certain way IF THEY CAN is something that is believable and has been proved of course
But WHY would ALL players agree to be bought including multi millionaires who have chased a ring all their lives and have more than enough money?And in such a way that NONE of them have EVER exposed this racket?
The specific scenario I've outlined is simply not credible
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 178
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,749
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,068
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
