Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Quote Originally Posted by 2Team_Parlay: @davemsh good hit…. you needed something in ur life to feel good about ..Nope..Just cashing my Kings full game..ML and 2nd half bets.... again congrats bro… go buy another bottle while ur wife fucks her bf
What a loser comment.. How old are u.....Weirdo...Tells a lot about You..
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Quote Originally Posted by 2Team_Parlay:
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Quote Originally Posted by 2Team_Parlay: @davemsh good hit…. you needed something in ur life to feel good about ..Nope..Just cashing my Kings full game..ML and 2nd half bets.... again congrats bro… go buy another bottle while ur wife fucks her bf
What a loser comment.. How old are u.....Weirdo...Tells a lot about You..
I know I prematurely stated these Warriors are going to the Finals. That’s how impressed I was with them winning 2 games @ Sac but tonight was very revealing to me. Dare I say it, Warriors looked old.. Aside from Curry and Looney.
Bator-
I know you’re going large on the Kings in game 7.
I know I prematurely stated these Warriors are going to the Finals. That’s how impressed I was with them winning 2 games @ Sac but tonight was very revealing to me. Dare I say it, Warriors looked old.. Aside from Curry and Looney.
Bator- I know you’re going large on the Kings in game 7. I know I prematurely stated these Warriors are going to the Finals. That’s how impressed I was with them winning 2 games @ Sac but tonight was very revealing to me. Dare I say it, Warriors looked old.. Aside from Curry and Looney.
even curry looks old and Lonney never had hops
Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet:
Bator- I know you’re going large on the Kings in game 7. I know I prematurely stated these Warriors are going to the Finals. That’s how impressed I was with them winning 2 games @ Sac but tonight was very revealing to me. Dare I say it, Warriors looked old.. Aside from Curry and Looney.
Gee whiz, where’s that Warriors 2nd half Chase Center jailhouse defense that’s buried me numerous times over the last 4-5 weeks? l feel like I did this to them. I finally bet ON the Warriors and put the big chill on them. They look all out of whack and it looks like we’re not even gonna get a rally out of them. On the bright side, the Panthers came up huge down in Sunrise, Florida, saving my series bets, and my Panthers -1.5 +220 in-game wager cashed thanks to one of the more improbable empty net goals you’ll see. And now back to this Warriors disappointment.
I think the difference was they never played the Kings in a Game 6 do or die in the last 4-5 weeks. Kings came to play right from the tip. At least that's what I saw. Hell, they had 8 turnovers after the 1st quarter but were only down 2. I thought they played great defense. Welcome Game 7!!!
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
Gee whiz, where’s that Warriors 2nd half Chase Center jailhouse defense that’s buried me numerous times over the last 4-5 weeks? l feel like I did this to them. I finally bet ON the Warriors and put the big chill on them. They look all out of whack and it looks like we’re not even gonna get a rally out of them. On the bright side, the Panthers came up huge down in Sunrise, Florida, saving my series bets, and my Panthers -1.5 +220 in-game wager cashed thanks to one of the more improbable empty net goals you’ll see. And now back to this Warriors disappointment.
I think the difference was they never played the Kings in a Game 6 do or die in the last 4-5 weeks. Kings came to play right from the tip. At least that's what I saw. Hell, they had 8 turnovers after the 1st quarter but were only down 2. I thought they played great defense. Welcome Game 7!!!
The Kings went with more offense tonight as well and it worked well..Len didn't play at all and Barnes just played 15 mins..They gave more minutes to Lyles and Davis.. Now will see if the team that had the worst road record in the Playoffs can win a game 7 on the road against a younger more athletic team..
The Kings went with more offense tonight as well and it worked well..Len didn't play at all and Barnes just played 15 mins..They gave more minutes to Lyles and Davis.. Now will see if the team that had the worst road record in the Playoffs can win a game 7 on the road against a younger more athletic team..
Got all the money that I lost betting GS ML parlays back with Lakers. The human factor is sports, it is what it is- anyone can have a great or horrible night and as my old dead bookie used to say "Who the hell knows which way the ball is going to bounce?"" No one that's who !
Got all the money that I lost betting GS ML parlays back with Lakers. The human factor is sports, it is what it is- anyone can have a great or horrible night and as my old dead bookie used to say "Who the hell knows which way the ball is going to bounce?"" No one that's who !
Who will show up and win on Sunday??? A team that has players that weren't even born when they were last in the playoffs....or a team that has won Championships and knows the pressure of playoff basketball????
Give me them WARRIORS on the ML
Who will show up and win on Sunday??? A team that has players that weren't even born when they were last in the playoffs....or a team that has won Championships and knows the pressure of playoff basketball????