Domantas Sabonis just let his frustration earn him his 5th foul midway through the 3rd quarter.
Here's something to watch for at halftime tonight of Kings-Warriors
@MrBator
I’m on the Warriors big at -8.5 and -9. Couldn’t ask for a better setup.
Very similar to the Game 4 setup. Although these Kings are playing like their lives are on the line and I see them shocking the world tonight. No action for me so I'll be rooting for you.
@MrBator
I’m on the Warriors big at -8.5 and -9. Couldn’t ask for a better setup.
Very similar to the Game 4 setup. Although these Kings are playing like their lives are on the line and I see them shocking the world tonight. No action for me so I'll be rooting for you.
Taking GS +7.5 for the FG now to try and bail. They are down 13.
+7.5 might be safe but I don't see them pulling this out sadly. Figured we would see a different team in the 2H (they do that all the time especially at home to fuck around in the 1H then play in the 2H) but really its the Fuck Around Gang all game long. They got the call to lay down today and looks like they are. Congrats SAC backers. That was a good read.
Taking GS +7.5 for the FG now to try and bail. They are down 13.
+7.5 might be safe but I don't see them pulling this out sadly. Figured we would see a different team in the 2H (they do that all the time especially at home to fuck around in the 1H then play in the 2H) but really its the Fuck Around Gang all game long. They got the call to lay down today and looks like they are. Congrats SAC backers. That was a good read.
I do have to question this blind call…. How can anyone make a predetermined bet without seeing the game action? Game isnt over but this looks like a Kings win all the way!!
I do have to question this blind call…. How can anyone make a predetermined bet without seeing the game action? Game isnt over but this looks like a Kings win all the way!!
MrBator: "Guys, here's how we can win tonight" Davemsh: "You can't MAKE me win!" MrBator: "Okayyy.....guys, here how we can win tonight without davemsh"
![]()
really? Haha
Davemsh: ![]()
MrBator: "Guys, here's how we can win tonight" Davemsh: "You can't MAKE me win!" MrBator: "Okayyy.....guys, here how we can win tonight without davemsh"
![]()
really? Haha
Davemsh: ![]()
Gee whiz, where’s that Warriors 2nd half Chase Center jailhouse defense that’s buried me numerous times over the last 4-5 weeks?
l feel like I did this to them. I finally bet ON the Warriors and put the big chill on them. They look all out of whack and it looks like we’re not even gonna get a rally out of them.
On the bright side, the Panthers came up huge down in Sunrise, Florida, saving my series bets, and my Panthers -1.5 +220 in-game wager cashed thanks to one of the more improbable empty net goals you’ll see.
And now back to this Warriors disappointment.
Gee whiz, where’s that Warriors 2nd half Chase Center jailhouse defense that’s buried me numerous times over the last 4-5 weeks?
l feel like I did this to them. I finally bet ON the Warriors and put the big chill on them. They look all out of whack and it looks like we’re not even gonna get a rally out of them.
On the bright side, the Panthers came up huge down in Sunrise, Florida, saving my series bets, and my Panthers -1.5 +220 in-game wager cashed thanks to one of the more improbable empty net goals you’ll see.
And now back to this Warriors disappointment.
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: @2Team_Parlay Fire away at your Warriors..Chase it... will do boss see you on the other side…
Keep Chasing Bossman...
.....
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: @2Team_Parlay Fire away at your Warriors..Chase it... will do boss see you on the other side…
Keep Chasing Bossman...
.....
Gee whiz, where’s that Warriors 2nd half Chase Center jailhouse defense that’s buried me numerous times over the last 4-5 weeks? l feel like I did this to them. I finally bet ON the Warriors and put the big chill on them. They look all out of whack and it looks like we’re not even gonna get a rally out of them. On the bright side, the Panthers came up huge down in Sunrise, Florida, saving my series bets, and my Panthers -1.5 +220 in-game wager cashed thanks to one of the more improbable empty net goals you’ll see. And now back to this Warriors disappointment.
where were they? They weren’t around the first half bator lol…. Trends and stats are a tough bet especially when one is making blind second half calls, these Kings came to PLAY! But I’m not here to talk all that just thought it was funny with the confidence you had and all with Davemsh, now the joke is on you! ![]()
Gee whiz, where’s that Warriors 2nd half Chase Center jailhouse defense that’s buried me numerous times over the last 4-5 weeks? l feel like I did this to them. I finally bet ON the Warriors and put the big chill on them. They look all out of whack and it looks like we’re not even gonna get a rally out of them. On the bright side, the Panthers came up huge down in Sunrise, Florida, saving my series bets, and my Panthers -1.5 +220 in-game wager cashed thanks to one of the more improbable empty net goals you’ll see. And now back to this Warriors disappointment.
where were they? They weren’t around the first half bator lol…. Trends and stats are a tough bet especially when one is making blind second half calls, these Kings came to PLAY! But I’m not here to talk all that just thought it was funny with the confidence you had and all with Davemsh, now the joke is on you! ![]()
@BET2WIN4 Thank Gawd I am a Wolf and Not a Sheep and I like Money......................
before the first half was played no way anyone can be confident one way or the other so there’s that! But after the first half you knew the Kings had that hunger and it factor! Rebounds aren’t something talent can get! It’s all hustle and effort!!
@BET2WIN4 Thank Gawd I am a Wolf and Not a Sheep and I like Money......................
before the first half was played no way anyone can be confident one way or the other so there’s that! But after the first half you knew the Kings had that hunger and it factor! Rebounds aren’t something talent can get! It’s all hustle and effort!!
@davemsh good hit…. you needed something in ur life to feel good about
..Nope..Just cashing my Kings full game..ML and 2nd half bets....![]()
@davemsh good hit…. you needed something in ur life to feel good about
..Nope..Just cashing my Kings full game..ML and 2nd half bets....![]()
Game 7 going to be wild now!!
GS looks tired! Splash brothers are running with heavy legs, Poole is getting paid to turn the ball over it seems. At least we got a good series here
Game 7 going to be wild now!!
GS looks tired! Splash brothers are running with heavy legs, Poole is getting paid to turn the ball over it seems. At least we got a good series here
Quote Originally Posted by 2Team_Parlay: @davemsh good hit…. you needed something in ur life to feel good about ..Nope..Just cashing my Kings full game..ML and 2nd half bets....
again congrats bro… go buy another bottle while ur wife fucks her bf
Quote Originally Posted by 2Team_Parlay: @davemsh good hit…. you needed something in ur life to feel good about ..Nope..Just cashing my Kings full game..ML and 2nd half bets....
again congrats bro… go buy another bottle while ur wife fucks her bf
@BET2WIN4 Never question Bator....I tried to give some feed back politely and got made fun of...It is what it is.......
I agree here, he did make a big joke out of you but now looks where the bigger joke is at!!
#Stayhumble everyone ![]()
@BET2WIN4 Never question Bator....I tried to give some feed back politely and got made fun of...It is what it is.......
I agree here, he did make a big joke out of you but now looks where the bigger joke is at!!
#Stayhumble everyone ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,783
- PART DEUX 160
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,650
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,777
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
