I will fire on the Warriors at halftime if the Kings have the lead or if the game is tied. Half the amount if the Warriors lead by less than 10. In the meantime, I need the Florida Panthers to keep my series bets alive against the big, bad Bruins.
Here's something to watch for at halftime tonight of Kings-Warriors
@MrBator
I re-read the post no need to answer my idiotic question best of luck. As a life long Bruins fan they are in trouble. The Florida match up was the worse draw possible. Kinda like if the knicks play the Celtics the Celtics just can't beat them
@MrBator
I re-read the post no need to answer my idiotic question best of luck. As a life long Bruins fan they are in trouble. The Florida match up was the worse draw possible. Kinda like if the knicks play the Celtics the Celtics just can't beat them
The Kings lead the Warriors 34-32 with both teams shooting ugly. Andrew Wiggins and Jordan Poole are a combined 0-9.
Poole steals the ball, has an open fast break, drives towards the basket out of control, loses the ball, leads to an easy dunk on the other end.. He’s so freaking bad.
The Kings lead the Warriors 34-32 with both teams shooting ugly. Andrew Wiggins and Jordan Poole are a combined 0-9.
Poole steals the ball, has an open fast break, drives towards the basket out of control, loses the ball, leads to an easy dunk on the other end.. He’s so freaking bad.
@2Team_Parlay Plz tell me your just joking, right?
@2Team_Parlay Plz tell me your just joking, right?
Great post Bator, I held off on laying as much on the full game after seeing your post and I am glad I did. Hammered GS 2H hard, BOL to everyone here tonight.
Great post Bator, I held off on laying as much on the full game after seeing your post and I am glad I did. Hammered GS 2H hard, BOL to everyone here tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Line is -2.5 or -140 ML nevermind I see what you meant i got dubs -8.5
Yes I mean live game line.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Line is -2.5 or -140 ML nevermind I see what you meant i got dubs -8.5
Yes I mean live game line.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,783
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,650
- PART DEUX 160
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,770
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
