@masterkush
Nice run you are on MK....![]()
54-31 ( 8-0 in this thread +4000$ ( 10k goal )
Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Let’s ride this streak until the wheels fall off.
Besides, I have a spare in the Trunk.
Leaning on so many plays….. not sure what to cap.
Games you like?
54-31 ( 8-0 in this thread +4000$ ( 10k goal )
Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Let’s ride this streak until the wheels fall off.
Besides, I have a spare in the Trunk.
Leaning on so many plays….. not sure what to cap.
Games you like?
You're a good person brother...![]()
You're a good person brother...![]()
54-31 ( 8-0 in this thread +4000$ ( 10k goal ) Thanks for the kind words everyone. Let’s ride this streak until the wheels fall off. Besides, I have a spare in the Trunk.
![]()
![]()
54-31 ( 8-0 in this thread +4000$ ( 10k goal ) Thanks for the kind words everyone. Let’s ride this streak until the wheels fall off. Besides, I have a spare in the Trunk.
![]()
![]()
