My good friend lost everything in these California fires. The neighborhood is completely destroyed. He put his heart and soul into making this home beautiful for his family. I’m at a loss of words as I type this…. I’m giving him 10k to help rebuild….
This thread will be a beacon on great karma.
The goal is to get that 10k back…. If I get it back…
I’m giving him another 10k.
Let the real grind begin
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
46-31
My good friend lost everything in these California fires. The neighborhood is completely destroyed. He put his heart and soul into making this home beautiful for his family. I’m at a loss of words as I type this…. I’m giving him 10k to help rebuild….
This thread will be a beacon on great karma.
The goal is to get that 10k back…. If I get it back…
My boy Kush, don't know if you remember me but been a while since we chatted. What a great deed my friend. Truly self less. That Karma will bless you. What a great start 3-0.
You are not masterkush anymore. You are the Godfatherkush.
@masterkush
My boy Kush, don't know if you remember me but been a while since we chatted. What a great deed my friend. Truly self less. That Karma will bless you. What a great start 3-0.
You are not masterkush anymore. You are the Godfatherkush.