if it wasn’t OT , they could have covered , stupid OT dog always die
10k
Posted:
#146
waiting closer to tipoff but Eyeing the NY game…
If I do post..,, it’s usually 20-30 before tipoff. But sometimes it’s even less…
I never place early bets.
bol
waiting closer to tipoff but Eyeing the NY game…
If I do post..,, it’s usually 20-30 before tipoff. But sometimes it’s even less…
I never place early bets.
bol
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,246
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,990
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,097
- Cleveland Bettors 2,555
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,908
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
