@detroitdavid
homie play?
20 years of betting….
Never had a 1-1-1 night…. Could have went both ways….
Lost a lil juice but it happens…..
waiting closer to tip off but may have a big play today.
Bol to everyone
20 years of betting….
Never had a 1-1-1 night…. Could have went both ways….
Lost a lil juice but it happens…..
waiting closer to tip off but may have a big play today.
Bol to everyone
I will post all the plays in here for the day….
Sorry for filling up the forum with nonsense.
San Antonio 1st qrt -1 ( I think Atlanta wins or covers but they have to earn it)
Detroit +4
Miami + 2 ( 1k )
Miami ML
Grizzlies -10 ( only time I will ever lay -10 )
More than usual
GLMK
I will post all the plays in here for the day….
Sorry for filling up the forum with nonsense.
San Antonio 1st qrt -1 ( I think Atlanta wins or covers but they have to earn it)
Detroit +4
Miami + 2 ( 1k )
Miami ML
Grizzlies -10 ( only time I will ever lay -10 )
More than usual
GLMK
Hot digidy dog…
!
Hot digidy dog…
!
