@masterkush
![]()
![]()
56-34 ( 10-3 in this thread + 3450.00 ( 10k goal)
Great news…. With the help of Yess88 & Ryoshi, I was able to reach the 10k goal. Big shout out to both of them and everyone else who has been supportive.
I’m still going to run this thread but I feel like a lot of stress has been lifted. Makes capping a little easier ( IMO )
Losing is part of the game. To be honest, I think losing makes you a better capper.
See you guys before tipoff.
![]()
56-34 ( 10-3 in this thread + 3450.00 ( 10k goal)
Great news…. With the help of Yess88 & Ryoshi, I was able to reach the 10k goal. Big shout out to both of them and everyone else who has been supportive.
I’m still going to run this thread but I feel like a lot of stress has been lifted. Makes capping a little easier ( IMO )
Losing is part of the game. To be honest, I think losing makes you a better capper.
See you guys before tipoff.
![]()
I hear ya got my alarm set for 15 min. before tip.
I hear ya got my alarm set for 15 min. before tip.
