![]()
10k
Hope everyone made some loot….![]()
update records later…..
I have more plays but grabbing this now.
New Orleans 1st half + .5
Will post again before tip off….
GLMK
Hope everyone made some loot….![]()
update records later…..
I have more plays but grabbing this now.
New Orleans 1st half + .5
Will post again before tip off….
GLMK
I know it’s a long game and anything can happen but Washington is such a disappointment. I feel bad for any die hard fan of that team. Trust me I feel your pain. I like the Tennessee Titans…. Feel that pain![]()
I know it’s a long game and anything can happen but Washington is such a disappointment. I feel bad for any die hard fan of that team. Trust me I feel your pain. I like the Tennessee Titans…. Feel that pain![]()
@masterkush
O-4 last 4 memphis lost 1er q . And another loss is coming up . Grizzlies not looking good for the game. Dude how do you think to win 10 k in this thread?
![]()
@masterkush
O-4 last 4 memphis lost 1er q . And another loss is coming up . Grizzlies not looking good for the game. Dude how do you think to win 10 k in this thread?
![]()
It’s tha one’s that smoke blunts witcha, see ya picture, now they wanna grab their guns and come getcha.
Biggie was on to something….
1-2 yesterday
Most likely 2-1 today.
I will update records after Portland.
Lopez you need to go take a permanent nap.
It’s tha one’s that smoke blunts witcha, see ya picture, now they wanna grab their guns and come getcha.
Biggie was on to something….
1-2 yesterday
Most likely 2-1 today.
I will update records after Portland.
Lopez you need to go take a permanent nap.
It’s tha one’s that smoke blunts witcha, see ya picture, now they wanna grab their guns and come getcha. Biggie was on to something…. 1-2 yesterday Most likely 2-1 today. I will update records after Portland. Lopez you need to go take a permanent nap.
100%… ![]()
It’s tha one’s that smoke blunts witcha, see ya picture, now they wanna grab their guns and come getcha. Biggie was on to something…. 1-2 yesterday Most likely 2-1 today. I will update records after Portland. Lopez you need to go take a permanent nap.
100%… ![]()
Rudeger ![]()
San Antonio 1st half .+5
I locked this in right now…
GLMK
Disclaimer : If you’re too emotional or broke, you shouldn’t gamble on my plays
Rudeger ![]()
San Antonio 1st half .+5
I locked this in right now…
GLMK
Disclaimer : If you’re too emotional or broke, you shouldn’t gamble on my plays
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,245
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,989
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,092
- Cleveland Bettors 2,545
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,200
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,110
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,895
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
