Cleveland bettors tonight crack me up not one of you was on them the last three weeks..they beat a softass Tampa and Carolina team and now they are beating Pitt lmfao!!!!!! You can’t make this shit up..this game will be played in the trenches and Watson will fold like a cheap suit..Pitt -2.5 to the bank..don’t give a damn about past stats
Cleveland Bettors
Cleveland bettors tonight crack me up not one of you was on them the last three weeks..they beat a softass Tampa and Carolina team and now they are beating Pitt lmfao!!!!!! You can’t make this shit up..this game will be played in the trenches and Watson will fold like a cheap suit..Pitt -2.5 to the bank..don’t give a damn about past stats
I bet on them against tampa. Didn't touch last week. Pitt isn't as good as years past imo. Pats had their way with them and pats haven't beat a team with a winning record in like 10 games going back to last year unless you count the broncos who were without their starting qb in the playoff. Browns were what I expected when they played the first game. They have improved though over the last 2 games from what I see. This game can honestly go either way.
I bet on them against tampa. Didn't touch last week. Pitt isn't as good as years past imo. Pats had their way with them and pats haven't beat a team with a winning record in like 10 games going back to last year unless you count the broncos who were without their starting qb in the playoff. Browns were what I expected when they played the first game. They have improved though over the last 2 games from what I see. This game can honestly go either way.
@DJSC1984
Nice call on that I would’ve never touched it..Takes Rodgers a few games to get going, think they found some shit last week offensively..Your right Pitt isn’t what they’ve been but they will be on Watson ass tonight
@DJSC1984
Nice call on that I would’ve never touched it..Takes Rodgers a few games to get going, think they found some shit last week offensively..Your right Pitt isn’t what they’ve been but they will be on Watson ass tonight
@NONEED4LUCK
Lmfao you were on the Eagles Monday shut your hoe ass up..I see you are married to this site as well..go get some box little guy you can hit the email too
@NONEED4LUCK
Lmfao you were on the Eagles Monday shut your hoe ass up..I see you are married to this site as well..go get some box little guy you can hit the email too
What is this thread lol
I feel like im in the score app chat.
And woah Seahawks can actually type out a sentence and not just post emojiss??!
Bourbon neat please..
What is this thread lol
I feel like im in the score app chat.
And woah Seahawks can actually type out a sentence and not just post emojiss??!
Bourbon neat please..
What is this thread lol I feel like im in the score app chat. And woah Seahawks can actually type out a sentence and not just post emojiss??! Bourbon neat please..
What is this thread lol I feel like im in the score app chat. And woah Seahawks can actually type out a sentence and not just post emojiss??! Bourbon neat please..
@camby700
What’s the “700” the combined weight of you and your ex wife or the cost of your car??
Dude came in my thread twice lmao..you must have Cleveland for your last 20
@camby700
What’s the “700” the combined weight of you and your ex wife or the cost of your car??
Dude came in my thread twice lmao..you must have Cleveland for your last 20
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,234
- Thursday 10/01/2026 749
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,983
- PART DEUX 163
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 1,764
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,195
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,003
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,797
- Cleveland Bettors 2,022
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
