If anyone wins money following my plays….
Take a little of that cash and pay it forward. Help someone you know or a complete stranger.
You will be surprised of the blessings that come back to you.
Trust me![]()
Bol to everyone
If anyone wins money following my plays….
Take a little of that cash and pay it forward. Help someone you know or a complete stranger.
You will be surprised of the blessings that come back to you.
Trust me![]()
Bol to everyone
If anyone wins money following my plays….
Take a little of that cash and pay it forward. Help someone you know or a complete stranger.
You will be surprised of the blessings that come back to you.
Trust me![]()
Bol to everyone
@masterkush
I've been here for decades and this is the first time I have read something like this great. Thank you MK. I've been following you and will definitely help someone with some winnings we got. Thanks brother.
@masterkush
I've been here for decades and this is the first time I have read something like this great. Thank you MK. I've been following you and will definitely help someone with some winnings we got. Thanks brother.
Will covers ban me if I post my friends go fund me account?
We are trying to raise 150k and are currently at almost 90k. I’m sure we will get there but any amount will help. I’m not one to reach out for this type of help on a public forum.
Don’t want to break any rules…..
Will covers ban me if I post my friends go fund me account?
We are trying to raise 150k and are currently at almost 90k. I’m sure we will get there but any amount will help. I’m not one to reach out for this type of help on a public forum.
Don’t want to break any rules…..
Appreciate all the support and help.
Big thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone.
This is not like me to post this type of stuff….
My heart is aching for my friends. I now have 4 friends that lost their homes.
I feel like I get cap or win enough….
But I’m gonna try my best ![]()
Appreciate all the support and help.
Big thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone.
This is not like me to post this type of stuff….
My heart is aching for my friends. I now have 4 friends that lost their homes.
I feel like I get cap or win enough….
But I’m gonna try my best ![]()
