• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF

    1234 Next Last»
    Digitalkarma
    Yanasaur
    Maukaboy
    CALB
    ChOmP
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1787
    Posts: 98
    1234 Next Last»
     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 11:42 AM ET #1

    I'll wait to see who he is on before making a decision an_happybounce

    Meanwhile what is a good 1st td selection an_2drinks

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I'll wait to see who he is on before making a decision an_happybounce

    Meanwhile what is a good 1st td selection an_2drinks

     
    Yanasaur
    Yanasaur
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 11:56 AM ET #2

    Gotta go for a random for 1st TD in this game. My book doesnt have it but if they did I'd go Steelers defense/ST 1st TD. I bet them anytime +350. 1st TD im gonna put a few dollars on Gemmie Bernard

    Reply

    Gotta go for a random for 1st TD in this game. My book doesnt have it but if they did I'd go Steelers defense/ST 1st TD. I bet them anytime +350. 1st TD im gonna put a few dollars on Gemmie Bernard

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 12:09 PM ET #3

    @Yanasaur

    Indeed, I usually go for +1500 and up. This book used to have special teams/defense 1st td or no TD will be scored but they pussied out now lol

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    @Yanasaur

    Indeed, I usually go for +1500 and up. This book used to have special teams/defense 1st td or no TD will be scored but they pussied out now lol

     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5312
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 12:15 PM ET #4

    Aloha DK

    It’s been a minute. Hope all is well, good luck . 

    Reply

    Aloha DK

    It’s been a minute. Hope all is well, good luck . 

     
    CALB
    CALB
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2019
    Posts: 999
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 12:42 PM ET #5

    Go under

    CALCALB
    Reply

    Go under

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 12:47 PM ET #6

    Did have Deshaun Watson first td on the back of my mind but feels like it should be at least +2000 instead of +1750. Watson can still scramble, but I'll pass lol.

     

    I feel like the Steelers will eventually get on the board first, so I'll sprinkle these two options:

    Pat Friermuth +1600

    Ben Skowronek +5500

    Let's see if Watson screws me over today lie 

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Did have Deshaun Watson first td on the back of my mind but feels like it should be at least +2000 instead of +1750. Watson can still scramble, but I'll pass lol.

     

    I feel like the Steelers will eventually get on the board first, so I'll sprinkle these two options:

    Pat Friermuth +1600

    Ben Skowronek +5500

    Let's see if Watson screws me over today lie 

     
    ChOmP
    ChOmP
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 3153
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 12:54 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    I'll wait to see who he is on before making a decision  Meanwhile what is a good 1st td selection

     

    Definitely think one of the TEs question is which one.. I think has a good shot Darnell Washington 

     


    Roman Wilson 

    Winning isn’t everything.. It’s the Only thing.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    I'll wait to see who he is on before making a decision  Meanwhile what is a good 1st td selection

     

    Definitely think one of the TEs question is which one.. I think has a good shot Darnell Washington 

     


    Roman Wilson 

     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18575
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 1:04 PM ET #8

    @Maukaboy

     Aloha, I am in Maui this week.

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply

    @Maukaboy

     Aloha, I am in Maui this week.

     
    Way2Good
    Way2Good
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2022
    Posts: 3148
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 1:17 PM ET #9

    @Digitalkarma

     I will go against the grain today and pick no td at +4000.

    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     I will go against the grain today and pick no td at +4000.

     
    Way2Good
    Way2Good
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2022
    Posts: 3148
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 1:25 PM ET #10

    I am thinking of 21-15 browns as final score with steelers get the last chance in the last 2 minutes and will keep on throwing a long hail mary pass to DK metcalf. 

    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Reply

    I am thinking of 21-15 browns as final score with steelers get the last chance in the last 2 minutes and will keep on throwing a long hail mary pass to DK metcalf. 

     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5312
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 1:35 PM ET #11

    @gambling-devil

     Aloha brother I live on the island of Kauai got little damage from hurricane Lowell. Are you coming to Kauai? 

    Reply

    @gambling-devil

     Aloha brother I live on the island of Kauai got little damage from hurricane Lowell. Are you coming to Kauai? 

     
    nfl_brosuf
    nfl_brosuf
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 11677
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 2:57 PM ET #12

    In game already?  Got dam you can't wait can't you?

    Cleveland over 17.5 for me.  Once I get this quick papers, I'll root for pitts to win by a FG.  an_roll_laugh

    X_____________________________
    Reply

    In game already?  Got dam you can't wait can't you?

    Cleveland over 17.5 for me.  Once I get this quick papers, I'll root for pitts to win by a FG.  an_roll_laugh

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 2:58 PM ET #13

    @Maukaboy

     peace_5an_cheers what's up, aloha! Hope you're good and GL clover

    @CALB

     I suck at totals, have no feeling on this. Both teams inconsistent. They can score or they cannot score. I'd lean Over only cuz it's a short week.

    @ChOmP

     Washington is possible but Friermuth is the more reliable scorer. Seems like Washington is due to breakout he has been non-existent thus far. Did thought about Roman Wilson, he got the Steelers 1st TD last game so im not sure if it will be him again Im thinking slot receiver or tight end gets in, Wilson is slot so it's possible. Skowronek fits the bill too but seldomly used. an_light

    @Way2Good

     peace_5clover wish I had that option. I love those options when it is shit weather like the Bears/Vikings game the other week.

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    @Maukaboy

     peace_5an_cheers what's up, aloha! Hope you're good and GL clover

    @CALB

     I suck at totals, have no feeling on this. Both teams inconsistent. They can score or they cannot score. I'd lean Over only cuz it's a short week.

    @ChOmP

     Washington is possible but Friermuth is the more reliable scorer. Seems like Washington is due to breakout he has been non-existent thus far. Did thought about Roman Wilson, he got the Steelers 1st TD last game so im not sure if it will be him again Im thinking slot receiver or tight end gets in, Wilson is slot so it's possible. Skowronek fits the bill too but seldomly used. an_light

    @Way2Good

     peace_5clover wish I had that option. I love those options when it is shit weather like the Bears/Vikings game the other week.

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 3:04 PM ET #14

    Gonna go against the crazy TNF trend and choose

    Pitt -3(+100)

    Wouldn't be surprised if this pushes sleep2

    I think Pitt finds a way to win. Sucks that one of these teams will go 3-1 lol.. Browns taking the lead in the division would be crazy. AFC North all tied up at 2-1 holy moly an_speechless

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Gonna go against the crazy TNF trend and choose

    Pitt -3(+100)

    Wouldn't be surprised if this pushes sleep2

    I think Pitt finds a way to win. Sucks that one of these teams will go 3-1 lol.. Browns taking the lead in the division would be crazy. AFC North all tied up at 2-1 holy moly an_speechless

     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5312
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 3:20 PM ET #15

    @Digitalkarma

     peace_5an_cheers

    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     peace_5an_cheers

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 3:22 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

    In game already?  Got dam you can't wait can't you? Cleveland over 17.5 for me.  Once I get this quick papers, I'll root for pitts to win by a FG.

     

    I'll probably fall asleep and take a nap like an hour or two before kickoff, or get busy doing some shit that I'll get distracted might as well put it up ahead of time lol. GL 

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

    In game already?  Got dam you can't wait can't you? Cleveland over 17.5 for me.  Once I get this quick papers, I'll root for pitts to win by a FG.

     

    I'll probably fall asleep and take a nap like an hour or two before kickoff, or get busy doing some shit that I'll get distracted might as well put it up ahead of time lol. GL 

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 3:25 PM ET #17

    He's 3-7 on primetime games and on the Browns so my decision is madean_happybounce

     

    Glta clover

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    He's 3-7 on primetime games and on the Browns so my decision is madean_happybounce

     

    Glta clover

     
    Betbychoice
    Betbychoice
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 434
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 4:35 PM ET #18

    Early as f#ck with in game but dig it.

    I like Roman Wikson for 1st TD, Rodgers likes him in short to intermediary passes. So can see a long drive culminating with a short passing TD.

    Reply

    Early as f#ck with in game but dig it.

    I like Roman Wikson for 1st TD, Rodgers likes him in short to intermediary passes. So can see a long drive culminating with a short passing TD.

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171413
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 4:49 PM ET #19

    GL clover on your play, either way mah man an_fight@Digitalkarmapeace_5

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    GL clover on your play, either way mah man an_fight@Digitalkarmapeace_5

     

     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5312
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 4:53 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    Gonna go against the crazy TNF trend and choose Pitt -3(+100) Wouldn't be surprised if this pushes  I think Pitt finds a way to win. Sucks that one of these teams will go 3-1 lol.. Browns taking the lead in the division would be crazy. AFC North all tied up at 2-1 holy moly
     I see a lot of player’s on the Browns, i feel the same way DK gonna go with Pittsburgh-2.5 gl brother an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    Gonna go against the crazy TNF trend and choose Pitt -3(+100) Wouldn't be surprised if this pushes  I think Pitt finds a way to win. Sucks that one of these teams will go 3-1 lol.. Browns taking the lead in the division would be crazy. AFC North all tied up at 2-1 holy moly
     I see a lot of player’s on the Browns, i feel the same way DK gonna go with Pittsburgh-2.5 gl brother an_2drinks

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 5:11 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Betbychoice:

    Early as f#ck with in game but dig it. I like Roman Wikson for 1st TD, Rodgers likes him in short to intermediary passes. So can see a long drive culminating with a short passing TD.

    Never too early, game will be here before you know it an_cheers

    agree with your assessment, that's what I'm thinking. Wilson or Skowronek in the slot, or Friermuth. For the Browns if they get in the end zone it'll likely be a pass catch to the running backs, seems like Steelers have trouble defending the RBs but don't like the payout. Hope Steelers get in first.an_nailbiter

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Betbychoice:

    Early as f#ck with in game but dig it. I like Roman Wikson for 1st TD, Rodgers likes him in short to intermediary passes. So can see a long drive culminating with a short passing TD.

    Never too early, game will be here before you know it an_cheers

    agree with your assessment, that's what I'm thinking. Wilson or Skowronek in the slot, or Friermuth. For the Browns if they get in the end zone it'll likely be a pass catch to the running backs, seems like Steelers have trouble defending the RBs but don't like the payout. Hope Steelers get in first.an_nailbiter

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 5:15 PM ET #22

    @Macwestie1

     an_cheersclover GL bro 

    @Maukaboy

    I think books are trying to sell the Browns with these tantalizing trends, fadegod on them is public enough for me. Browns are the fake sharp an_2drinks

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    @Macwestie1

     an_cheersclover GL bro 

    @Maukaboy

    I think books are trying to sell the Browns with these tantalizing trends, fadegod on them is public enough for me. Browns are the fake sharp an_2drinks

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57842
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 5:20 PM ET #23

    Jalen Ramsey is expected to go tonight, that's good news. I was afraid he wasn't going to play an_2drinks

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Jalen Ramsey is expected to go tonight, that's good news. I was afraid he wasn't going to play an_2drinks

     
    Buffalobob89074
    Buffalobob89074
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2022
    Posts: 4275
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 5:39 PM ET #24

    FWIW, Mike McCarthy is 17-8 lifetime on Thursday night. That 2.5 line is suspicious to me and makes me think that the Browns might cover. Of course I am cold as ice so I have lost faith in my ability to pick a winner. 

    Anyone who promotes any form of censorship is an enemy of human freedom. Free America!!!
    Reply

    FWIW, Mike McCarthy is 17-8 lifetime on Thursday night. That 2.5 line is suspicious to me and makes me think that the Browns might cover. Of course I am cold as ice so I have lost faith in my ability to pick a winner. 

     
     
    NicotineFitz
    NicotineFitz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 3133
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 5:58 PM ET #25

    I got Friermuth First TD earlier +2100 using Fanatics 50% Fan Cash Boost.  Should smack. 

    Reply

    I got Friermuth First TD earlier +2100 using Fanatics 50% Fan Cash Boost.  Should smack. 

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,235
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 749
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,983
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 1,786
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,195
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,011
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,841
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,797
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,052

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.