So for today I put $50 for each selection and then what..?
((((( Wed mLb )))))
So for today I put $50 for each selection and then what..?
So for today I put $50 for each selection and then what..?
So for today I put $50 for each selection and then what..?
So I have put $50 on KC v CWS OVERS... Once this game is Over I shall address the next games.... Not looking good..
So far my status following Estes is 0 Wins 4 loses.
Thanks Agaran
So I have put $50 on KC v CWS OVERS... Once this game is Over I shall address the next games.... Not looking good..
So far my status following Estes is 0 Wins 4 loses.
Thanks Agaran
So I have put $50 on KC v CWS OVERS... Once this game is Over I shall address the next games.... Not looking good..
So far my status following Estes is 0 Wins 4 loses.
Thanks Agaran
So I have put $50 on KC v CWS OVERS... Once this game is Over I shall address the next games.... Not looking good..
So far my status following Estes is 0 Wins 4 loses.
Thanks Agaran
So I have put $50 on KC v CWS OVERS... Once this game is Over I shall address the next games.... Not looking good..
So far my status following Estes is 0 Wins 4 loses.
Thanks Agaran
0-4?
follow someone else please so estes can get back on track
!
So I have put $50 on KC v CWS OVERS... Once this game is Over I shall address the next games.... Not looking good..
So far my status following Estes is 0 Wins 4 loses.
Thanks Agaran
0-4?
follow someone else please so estes can get back on track
!
To everyone else,
To everyone else,
0-4?
follow someone else please so estes can get back on track
!
Mr that's not a nice thing to say... I'm trying to make an extra buck to....
Let me buy you a ![]()
Then I shall sell you a ![]()
your hand
And then ALL of us will make some extra ![]()
![]()
Then
to Estes...
BOL
0-4?
follow someone else please so estes can get back on track
!
Mr that's not a nice thing to say... I'm trying to make an extra buck to....
Let me buy you a ![]()
Then I shall sell you a ![]()
your hand
And then ALL of us will make some extra ![]()
![]()
Then
to Estes...
BOL
Jaycut, kindergarten is that way.
To everyone else,
Thanks foy your postive input..
Jaycut, kindergarten is that way.
To everyone else,
Thanks foy your postive input..
Mr that's not a nice thing to say... I'm trying to make an extra buck to....
Let me buy you a ![]()
Then I shall sell you a ![]()
your hand
And then ALL of us will make some extra ![]()
![]()
Then
to Estes...
BOL
haha ur prob right, just bored at work! bol to u today
Mr that's not a nice thing to say... I'm trying to make an extra buck to....
Let me buy you a ![]()
Then I shall sell you a ![]()
your hand
And then ALL of us will make some extra ![]()
![]()
Then
to Estes...
BOL
haha ur prob right, just bored at work! bol to u today
Jaycut, kindergarten is that way.
To everyone else,
Jaycut, kindergarten is that way.
To everyone else,
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 183
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,719
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,762
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,797
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,093
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,596
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
