• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    ((((( Wed mLb )))))

    «First Previous 456 ... 141516 Next Last»
    TheDoctor195
    novascotia04
    Ltrain14
    KheSanh
    zizou_100
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 28958
    Posts: 389
    «First Previous 456 ... 141516 Next Last»
     
    TheDoctor195
    TheDoctor195
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 2101
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:24 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by jlippens:

    I'm lost. Estes, do you only respond to those who agree with you? I appreciate you posting your plays, but assumedly the forum is here for intelligent discussion, in order to make everyone better. If you disagree with the point I brought up, that's fine, it would simply be polite to say so (ideally with reasoning as to why).

    Anyway, BOL as always.


    Since i have been following ESTES he hasnt done extensive writeups like others, however the man is up over 60K.  I dont think he needs to start answering questions about how he caps a game now.

    Good luck ESTES

    stick to what has been working.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippens:

    I'm lost. Estes, do you only respond to those who agree with you? I appreciate you posting your plays, but assumedly the forum is here for intelligent discussion, in order to make everyone better. If you disagree with the point I brought up, that's fine, it would simply be polite to say so (ideally with reasoning as to why).

    Anyway, BOL as always.


    Since i have been following ESTES he hasnt done extensive writeups like others, however the man is up over 60K.  I dont think he needs to start answering questions about how he caps a game now.

    Good luck ESTES

    stick to what has been working.

     
    novascotia04
    novascotia04
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 515
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:24 PM ET #77

    I like the cws over .... think grinke lets lit up ..... and now that your on it .... lets get that fucking paper
    Reply
    I like the cws over .... think grinke lets lit up ..... and now that your on it .... lets get that fucking paper
     
    Ltrain14
    Ltrain14
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7520
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:26 PM ET #78

    gl today estes
    Reply
    gl today estes
     
    KheSanh
    KheSanh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:27 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:

    Yeah I'm gonna roll with it

    Thank you for your insight and a courtesy reply to my question.

    BOLA

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:

    Yeah I'm gonna roll with it

    Thank you for your insight and a courtesy reply to my question.

    BOLA

     
    zizou_100
    zizou_100
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1206
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:28 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:

    I might parlay the two. BOL

    parlay sounds good!

    GL estes!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:

    I might parlay the two. BOL

    parlay sounds good!

    GL estes!!
     
    aqaran
    aqaran
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 180
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:29 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by bmoose11:

    YTD 1-1 (+0.37 units)
     
    Today
    Twins 1 unit to win 1.23
    Athletics 1 unit to win 1.23
    Diamondbacks 1 unit to win 1.54

    WOW... and all this time I thought I was following estes' thread


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoose11:

    YTD 1-1 (+0.37 units)
     
    Today
    Twins 1 unit to win 1.23
    Athletics 1 unit to win 1.23
    Diamondbacks 1 unit to win 1.54

    WOW... and all this time I thought I was following estes' thread


     
    zizou_100
    zizou_100
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1206
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:31 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by jlippens:

    I'm lost. Estes, do you only respond to those who agree with you? I appreciate you posting your plays, but assumedly the forum is here for intelligent discussion, in order to make everyone better. If you disagree with the point I brought up, that's fine, it would simply be polite to say so (ideally with reasoning as to why).

    Anyway, BOL as always.

    Relax and have a beer
    you are starting to sound like the desperate ex girlfriend...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippens:

    I'm lost. Estes, do you only respond to those who agree with you? I appreciate you posting your plays, but assumedly the forum is here for intelligent discussion, in order to make everyone better. If you disagree with the point I brought up, that's fine, it would simply be polite to say so (ideally with reasoning as to why).

    Anyway, BOL as always.

    Relax and have a beer
    you are starting to sound like the desperate ex girlfriend...
     
    Jaycut
    Jaycut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:33 PM ET #83

    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
     
    Reply
    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
     
     
    Jaycut
    Jaycut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:35 PM ET #84

    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         
    Reply
    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         
     
    GamzOver
    GamzOver
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 6201
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:35 PM ET #85

    bol ESTES
    Reply
    bol ESTES
     
    carlo8169
    carlo8169
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1673
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:36 PM ET #86

    Estes - Hit it hard today
    Under SOX/JAYS
    Reply
    Estes - Hit it hard today
    Under SOX/JAYS
     
    JTmonayyy
    JTmonayyy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 3858
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:36 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by jlippens:

    I'm lost. Estes, do you only respond to those who agree with you? I appreciate you posting your plays, but assumedly the forum is here for intelligent discussion, in order to make everyone better. If you disagree with the point I brought up, that's fine, it would simply be polite to say so (ideally with reasoning as to why).

    Anyway, BOL as always.


    BAD VIBES BRO...Stop the nonsense...clearly Estes knows how to cap, so he is seeing something you aren't...my advice to you would be a NO PLAY if you really think the Twins are a good pick.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippens:

    I'm lost. Estes, do you only respond to those who agree with you? I appreciate you posting your plays, but assumedly the forum is here for intelligent discussion, in order to make everyone better. If you disagree with the point I brought up, that's fine, it would simply be polite to say so (ideally with reasoning as to why).

    Anyway, BOL as always.


    BAD VIBES BRO...Stop the nonsense...clearly Estes knows how to cap, so he is seeing something you aren't...my advice to you would be a NO PLAY if you really think the Twins are a good pick.
     
    Alinamei04
    Alinamei04
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 478
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:37 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by zizou_100:


    Relax and have a beer
    you are starting to sound like the desperate ex girlfriend...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zizou_100:


    Relax and have a beer
    you are starting to sound like the desperate ex girlfriend...

     
    Jaycut
    Jaycut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:37 PM ET #89

    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         
    Reply
    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:38 PM ET #90

    Reply
     
    carlo8169
    carlo8169
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1673
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:38 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:

    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         

    Start your own thread

    But to answer your Q - 1% of your bankroll

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:

    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         

    Start your own thread

    But to answer your Q - 1% of your bankroll

     
    Jaycut
    Jaycut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:39 PM ET #92

    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         
     
    When I was following you a week early on your picks were spot on, but the downside for me I didn't place any bets.. Only watching...
     
    BOL
    Reply
    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         
     
    When I was following you a week early on your picks were spot on, but the downside for me I didn't place any bets.. Only watching...
     
    BOL
     
    AJLightning
    AJLightning
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 13879
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:39 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by jlippens:

    Estes: did you read my post? Have any thoughts on the big disparity in numbers? Baker has owned Texas batters, Millwood has been hammered by Minnesota's. I agree certain other factors lean Texas, but the lifetime numbers are terrifying.

    Gonna be an emotional game with Pudge catching Millwood tonight....you can throw those #'s out the window. TEX wins big tonight!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippens:

    Estes: did you read my post? Have any thoughts on the big disparity in numbers? Baker has owned Texas batters, Millwood has been hammered by Minnesota's. I agree certain other factors lean Texas, but the lifetime numbers are terrifying.

    Gonna be an emotional game with Pudge catching Millwood tonight....you can throw those #'s out the window. TEX wins big tonight!

     
    Jaycut
    Jaycut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:40 PM ET #94

    carlo8169 is that 1% of my bank roll every bet or for each day...??
     
    Thanks for getting back...
    Reply
    carlo8169 is that 1% of my bank roll every bet or for each day...??
     
    Thanks for getting back...
     
    DOVJAK
    DOVJAK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 26036
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:40 PM ET #95

    Reply
     
    Paki_Capper
    Paki_Capper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 354
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:42 PM ET #96

    $3000 bankroll I would bet total of $200 a day.  GL 
    Reply
    $3000 bankroll I would bet total of $200 a day.  GL 
     
    zizou_100
    zizou_100
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1206
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:46 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by Alinamei04:


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Alinamei04:


     
    carlo8169
    carlo8169
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1673
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:48 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:

    carlo8169 is that 1% of my bank roll every bet or for each day...??
     
    Thanks for getting back...

    1% each bet will keep you around for a long time

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:

    carlo8169 is that 1% of my bank roll every bet or for each day...??
     
    Thanks for getting back...

    1% each bet will keep you around for a long time

     
    aqaran
    aqaran
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 180
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:48 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:

    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         

    HOW BOUT THIS

    make 3 sets of 1000

    establish a usage period for each set, say 1 week,
    this way, your worst case scenario lasts 3 weeks

    establish an amount per bet,  say 50 bucks
    loose once, double your bet
    loose twice, A) double again
                      B) take your loss, start again w/ initial amt.
    loose again...take the loss, start over.

    if you have winnings at the end of the week (following estes WILL give u that)  then add it all up, divide by 3 and start all over!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:

    ESTES or anyone else....
     
    I started to follow ESTES picks 2 days ago and got on 4 games, all 4 games ended in losses. As I only looked at the selections at the start.
     
    Anyway I need to know about what money management system to use. I have a bank of $3,000, what amount should I use for each of ESTES  selections... Help needed please...
     
         

    HOW BOUT THIS

    make 3 sets of 1000

    establish a usage period for each set, say 1 week,
    this way, your worst case scenario lasts 3 weeks

    establish an amount per bet,  say 50 bucks
    loose once, double your bet
    loose twice, A) double again
                      B) take your loss, start again w/ initial amt.
    loose again...take the loss, start over.

    if you have winnings at the end of the week (following estes WILL give u that)  then add it all up, divide by 3 and start all over!


     
     
    proptraderbklyn
    proptraderbklyn
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 5060
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 1:49 PM ET #100

    Reply
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 456 ... 141516 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 183
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,764
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,797
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,095
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,596

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.