• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    ((((( Wed mLb )))))

    «First Previous 678 ... 141516 Next Last»
    gbcokc
    mr_baseball
    LockMania
    novascotia04
    IWANTWINNERS
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 28958
    Posts: 389
    «First Previous 678 ... 141516 Next Last»
     
    gbcokc
    gbcokc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 128
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 3:28 PM ET #126

    J. Dye continues to help our efforts........what a dick!!!!
    Reply
    J. Dye continues to help our efforts........what a dick!!!!
     
    gbcokc
    gbcokc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 128
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 3:36 PM ET #127

    I think the fat bitch is warming her ass up!  KC is bringing zero to the table.  We need a 3 run inning soon.
    Reply
    I think the fat bitch is warming her ass up!  KC is bringing zero to the table.  We need a 3 run inning soon.
     
    mr_baseball
    mr_baseball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 597
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 3:36 PM ET #128

    god every single player is just swinging for the fences.  with 3 hrs all being wasted with solo shots.
    Reply
    god every single player is just swinging for the fences.  with 3 hrs all being wasted with solo shots.
     
    LockMania
    LockMania
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 518
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 3:42 PM ET #129

    Theres no way this game goes over.  There hasnt been a good at bat all day.  Just players going for the long ball, and KC figuring we suck anyway, who cares.
    Reply
    Theres no way this game goes over.  There hasnt been a good at bat all day.  Just players going for the long ball, and KC figuring we suck anyway, who cares.
     
    novascotia04
    novascotia04
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 515
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 3:52 PM ET #130

    can there be anyone on base on the next hr please
    Reply
    can there be anyone on base on the next hr please
     
    mr_baseball
    mr_baseball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 597
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 3:52 PM ET #131

    another f'ing solo shot.
    Reply
    another f'ing solo shot.
     
    IWANTWINNERS
    IWANTWINNERS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 3:56 PM ET #132

    Royals are just horrible!
    Reply
    Royals are just horrible!
     
    zizou_100
    zizou_100
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1206
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:00 PM ET #133

    3 more lets go!!!!!!
    Reply
    3 more lets go!!!!!!
     
    niceguymark2
    niceguymark2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 493
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:06 PM ET #134

    i didnt bet this game but wow that is pretty rediculous,
    5 solo shots? and stil under 8.5 so far....woww
    Reply
    i didnt bet this game but wow that is pretty rediculous,
    5 solo shots? and stil under 8.5 so far....woww
     
    Barnstorm
    Barnstorm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4719
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:22 PM ET #135

    5 HRs and only 6 runs! Gimme a break!
    Reply
    5 HRs and only 6 runs! Gimme a break!
     
    JTmonayyy
    JTmonayyy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 3858
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:25 PM ET #136

    Useless 1 run 's kiled us
    Reply
    Useless 1 run 's kiled us
     
    Jaycut
    Jaycut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:26 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan032503:

    Jaycut, I just send you a friend request, PM me

    I've added you... That's now 0 Wins and 5 loses for me...

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan032503:

    Jaycut, I just send you a friend request, PM me

    I've added you... That's now 0 Wins and 5 loses for me...

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next

     
    acanto74
    acanto74
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 282
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:29 PM ET #138

    Reply
     
    Miracle187
    Miracle187
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:30 PM ET #139

    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!
    Reply
    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!
     
    Miracle187
    Miracle187
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:31 PM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:

    I've added you... That's now 0 Wins and 5 loses for me...

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next

    Don't bet anymore, your bad luck

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:

    I've added you... That's now 0 Wins and 5 loses for me...

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next

    Don't bet anymore, your bad luck

     
    EDDIEW
    EDDIEW
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 4106
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:35 PM ET #141

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next}

     

    take 50 and go with the cards tonight Wainright is excellent

    Reply

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next}

     

    take 50 and go with the cards tonight Wainright is excellent

     
    GEB11
    GEB11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 383
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:36 PM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEW:

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next}

     

    take 50 and go with the cards tonight Wainright is excellent

    Dude go the fuck away!  Bad Karma!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEW:

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next}

     

    take 50 and go with the cards tonight Wainright is excellent

    Dude go the fuck away!  Bad Karma!
     
    luker1934
    luker1934
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 342
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:36 PM ET #143

    i loved the  "dont worry this will go over" confidence.
    Reply
    i loved the  "dont worry this will go over" confidence.
     
    luker1934
    luker1934
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 342
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:37 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by GEB11:

    Dude go the fuck away!  Bad Karma!

    nah just a bad pick

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GEB11:

    Dude go the fuck away!  Bad Karma!

    nah just a bad pick

     
    GEB11
    GEB11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 383
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:37 PM ET #145

    Cmon Estes I see a string night!  Bounce back time!
    Reply
    Cmon Estes I see a string night!  Bounce back time!
     
    bdawk
    bdawk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1272
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:39 PM ET #146

    Nice card ace........BOL tough loss on that over you'll get'em tonight.
    Reply
    Nice card ace........BOL tough loss on that over you'll get'em tonight.
     
    niceguymark2
    niceguymark2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 493
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 4:44 PM ET #147

    3-0 night cap, i think the 205pm game was just itchin estes and he pressured himself to come up with a winner haha.he made the right thought by saying greinke gets hit up today, but the bet was CWS....time for a dominating night by Ace
    Reply
    3-0 night cap, i think the 205pm game was just itchin estes and he pressured himself to come up with a winner haha.he made the right thought by saying greinke gets hit up today, but the bet was CWS....time for a dominating night by Ace
     
    Aim1essly
    Aim1essly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 785
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 5:07 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEW:

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next}

     

    take 50 and go with the cards tonight Wainright is excellent





    O No!! Not $50.  I agree with you GEB.  Bad Karma, quit crying.

    GL the rest of the evening fellas

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEW:

    so I'm down $50 now so what do I do next}

     

    take 50 and go with the cards tonight Wainright is excellent





    O No!! Not $50.  I agree with you GEB.  Bad Karma, quit crying.

    GL the rest of the evening fellas

     
    Jaycut
    Jaycut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 5:22 PM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by GEB11:

    Dude go the fuck away!  Bad Karma!

    What is your problem.. Why should I go away... I'm just following the same picks... If you think I'm bad Karma! then then you piss off Dude.. I'm staying and following Estes.... I'm only asking what and how should I follow Estes with my Bank and money management....

    The only other option I will leave if you sell your mother and sister for $1.. Then I will leave and you will not have BAS KARMA toad face....

    Hope you bounce back Estes....so all that are following you have a good run....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GEB11:

    Dude go the fuck away!  Bad Karma!

    What is your problem.. Why should I go away... I'm just following the same picks... If you think I'm bad Karma! then then you piss off Dude.. I'm staying and following Estes.... I'm only asking what and how should I follow Estes with my Bank and money management....

    The only other option I will leave if you sell your mother and sister for $1.. Then I will leave and you will not have BAS KARMA toad face....

    Hope you bounce back Estes....so all that are following you have a good run....

     
     
    Dragongames
    Dragongames
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 373
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2009 - 5:22 PM ET #150

     
    Texas -130
    I like the Rangers to win this series and that would require a strong performance out of Kevin Millwood today. I have held out for the Twins for weeks now, but the fact of the matter is that they suck. They are 5-12 in their last 17 and they have been one of the worst road teams in the league. Scott Baker has had all kinds of trouble this season and he is just 1-8 as an underdog (1-7 as a road dog). Kevin Millwood is 21-8 in his last 29 home starts, and facing a Twins lineup likely sans Justin Morneau I like him to get another 'W'.

    BOL to all
    Reply
     
    Texas -130
    I like the Rangers to win this series and that would require a strong performance out of Kevin Millwood today. I have held out for the Twins for weeks now, but the fact of the matter is that they suck. They are 5-12 in their last 17 and they have been one of the worst road teams in the league. Scott Baker has had all kinds of trouble this season and he is just 1-8 as an underdog (1-7 as a road dog). Kevin Millwood is 21-8 in his last 29 home starts, and facing a Twins lineup likely sans Justin Morneau I like him to get another 'W'.

    BOL to all
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 678 ... 141516 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 183
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,770
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,802
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,100
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.