Posted:
#26
SJP's MLB Roundtable **World Cup $unday** USA! USA! USA!
Posted:
#30
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
I always have to wake up to criticism in my thread.
I always have to wake up to criticism in my thread.
The only criticism I saw in this thread was CONSTRUCTIVE. A little bit of gratitude is in order for anyone willing to help you become a better gambler.
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
I always have to wake up to criticism in my thread.
I always have to wake up to criticism in my thread.
The only criticism I saw in this thread was CONSTRUCTIVE. A little bit of gratitude is in order for anyone willing to help you become a better gambler.
Posted:
#34
Quote Originally Posted by PatternBettor:
impressive record..and more importantly..your up a great deal of units. Love what I see Sarah.
impressive record..and more importantly..your up a great deal of units. Love what I see Sarah.
Thanks a lot, PB. I appreciate it.
Who do you like today?
Quote Originally Posted by PatternBettor:
impressive record..and more importantly..your up a great deal of units. Love what I see Sarah.
impressive record..and more importantly..your up a great deal of units. Love what I see Sarah.
Thanks a lot, PB. I appreciate it.
Who do you like today?
Posted:
#36
Quote Originally Posted by Dogjimbo:
You ever sleep SJP?
GL on Sunday and great job yesterday.
Jimbo
You ever sleep SJP?
GL on Sunday and great job yesterday.
Jimbo
That's a great question, and the answer is yes.
I sleep for 8 hours . . .
per week.
Quote Originally Posted by Dogjimbo:
You ever sleep SJP?
GL on Sunday and great job yesterday.
Jimbo
You ever sleep SJP?
GL on Sunday and great job yesterday.
Jimbo
That's a great question, and the answer is yes.
I sleep for 8 hours . . .
per week.
Posted:
#38
Quote Originally Posted by Junkplay:
I dont post much but I do read, Having the US womens soccer team at +500 dictates a small play on Japan for a guaranteed profit doesnt it??
I dont post much but I do read, Having the US womens soccer team at +500 dictates a small play on Japan for a guaranteed profit doesnt it??
Today isn't about profits on the Women's Soccer team.
I know some may have jumped on and off and back on the bandwagon, but I actually have been a fan of our team since I was very young. I used to play soccer religiously so I've always been a big fan.
I won't be mad about the money if they lose, I'll be mad that we lost. Period.
Quote Originally Posted by Junkplay:
I dont post much but I do read, Having the US womens soccer team at +500 dictates a small play on Japan for a guaranteed profit doesnt it??
I dont post much but I do read, Having the US womens soccer team at +500 dictates a small play on Japan for a guaranteed profit doesnt it??
Today isn't about profits on the Women's Soccer team.
I know some may have jumped on and off and back on the bandwagon, but I actually have been a fan of our team since I was very young. I used to play soccer religiously so I've always been a big fan.
I won't be mad about the money if they lose, I'll be mad that we lost. Period.
Posted:
#39
Quote Originally Posted by Gbobgunn:
I don't wanna be unpatriotic but I think Hope Solo gives up a goal tomorrow..... Over 2.5 (+127)
I don't wanna be unpatriotic but I think Hope Solo gives up a goal tomorrow..... Over 2.5 (+127)
It's possible.
Out of the last 4 Japanese goals scored, I think Hope would have saved all of them.
I hope the conditions are clear and not rainy like the Semifinal for us.
Quote Originally Posted by Gbobgunn:
I don't wanna be unpatriotic but I think Hope Solo gives up a goal tomorrow..... Over 2.5 (+127)
I don't wanna be unpatriotic but I think Hope Solo gives up a goal tomorrow..... Over 2.5 (+127)
It's possible.
Out of the last 4 Japanese goals scored, I think Hope would have saved all of them.
I hope the conditions are clear and not rainy like the Semifinal for us.
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by YaMon:
I'm on TEAM USA -130
Where you see them at -200
I'm on TEAM USA -130
Where you see them at -200
Are you sure you didn't take them to win in regulation (90 minutes + injury time)?
I have them "To Win," which means they have regulation, extra time, and penalty kicks to win the match. That's why there's more vig.
Quote Originally Posted by YaMon:
I'm on TEAM USA -130
Where you see them at -200
I'm on TEAM USA -130
Where you see them at -200
Are you sure you didn't take them to win in regulation (90 minutes + injury time)?
I have them "To Win," which means they have regulation, extra time, and penalty kicks to win the match. That's why there's more vig.
Posted:
#42
Quote Originally Posted by EstakaBriones:
good luck SarahJPhilli today sox sweep and under , humber last start bad , today start good , guillen wants to win one championship before going to florida.
It's possible. I haven't locked them in yet, but I hope you win!
Quote Originally Posted by EstakaBriones:
good luck SarahJPhilli today sox sweep and under , humber last start bad , today start good , guillen wants to win one championship before going to florida.
It's possible. I haven't locked them in yet, but I hope you win!
Posted:
#45
Quote Originally Posted by tuck321:
Seem to be on opposite sides as I am on Detroit. BOL
Seem to be on opposite sides as I am on Detroit. BOL
Very best of luck unless I end up taking Chicago, then I take it back.
Quote Originally Posted by tuck321:
Seem to be on opposite sides as I am on Detroit. BOL
Seem to be on opposite sides as I am on Detroit. BOL
Very best of luck unless I end up taking Chicago, then I take it back.
Posted:
#46
You Go Girl, Sarah... BOL to you 
My picks for the early games:
Phillies @ Mets -- Over (wind blowing out right; high-ERA pitchers)
Cardinals RL -- (Hot Cardinals bats)
Yanks 1st 5, ML, RL and the Over (Yanks' Hughes' ERA horrible, but Tor is only .211 against him; Bautista out; wind blowing out right; hot Yanks bats; Villaneuva's mojo is C-; Yanks mojo strong today)
My picks for the early games:
Phillies @ Mets -- Over (wind blowing out right; high-ERA pitchers)
Cardinals RL -- (Hot Cardinals bats)
Yanks 1st 5, ML, RL and the Over (Yanks' Hughes' ERA horrible, but Tor is only .211 against him; Bautista out; wind blowing out right; hot Yanks bats; Villaneuva's mojo is C-; Yanks mojo strong today)
You Go Girl, Sarah... BOL to you 
My picks for the early games:
Phillies @ Mets -- Over (wind blowing out right; high-ERA pitchers)
Cardinals RL -- (Hot Cardinals bats)
Yanks 1st 5, ML, RL and the Over (Yanks' Hughes' ERA horrible, but Tor is only .211 against him; Bautista out; wind blowing out right; hot Yanks bats; Villaneuva's mojo is C-; Yanks mojo strong today)
My picks for the early games:
Phillies @ Mets -- Over (wind blowing out right; high-ERA pitchers)
Cardinals RL -- (Hot Cardinals bats)
Yanks 1st 5, ML, RL and the Over (Yanks' Hughes' ERA horrible, but Tor is only .211 against him; Bautista out; wind blowing out right; hot Yanks bats; Villaneuva's mojo is C-; Yanks mojo strong today)
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,348
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,977
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,326
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,743
- Sunday 10/04/2026 557
- MLB Playoffs 6,048
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
