• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Paging Mr. Bator

    «First Previous 12345
    BigDickHertzer
    CMac12
    Kaufee
    Pho-20
    Michigan_D
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4657
    Posts: 117
    «First Previous 12345
     
    BigDickHertzer
    BigDickHertzer
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2019
    Posts: 6327
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 5:15 AM ET #101

    This thread is the shit! Keep it going please.

    Paging Michigan D...

    Aaaahhhhhhhh.......  SNAP!!!!!

    Reply

    This thread is the shit! Keep it going please.

    Paging Michigan D...

    Aaaahhhhhhhh.......  SNAP!!!!!

     
    CMac12
    CMac12
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 691
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 6:07 AM ET #102

    @Michigan_D

     Awesome record? Dude you’re a losing player just off the juice. 

    Reply

    @Michigan_D

     Awesome record? Dude you’re a losing player just off the juice. 

     
    CMac12
    CMac12
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 691
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 6:10 AM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D: You know what, bro. At least I post a decent thread, keep an updated awesome record…that’s on point.   Okay, who's gonna tell Michigan D that no one fucking gives a shit about the updated record of a losing sports bettor?   Wait, Michigan D - are you claiming that you're not a losing sports bettor? Oh yes, you damn well are. I see the SHIT lines and SHIT prices you bet into, and there's no way that anyone who is granting their bookies a huge mathematical advantage day in and day out is a profitable sports bettor. It's hard enough to win with excellent lines. It's impossible to win with your lines.

     

     

    an_light dude is batting .500 w/ shit lines. At least his record is UPDATED! an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D: You know what, bro. At least I post a decent thread, keep an updated awesome record…that’s on point.   Okay, who's gonna tell Michigan D that no one fucking gives a shit about the updated record of a losing sports bettor?   Wait, Michigan D - are you claiming that you're not a losing sports bettor? Oh yes, you damn well are. I see the SHIT lines and SHIT prices you bet into, and there's no way that anyone who is granting their bookies a huge mathematical advantage day in and day out is a profitable sports bettor. It's hard enough to win with excellent lines. It's impossible to win with your lines.

     

     

    an_light dude is batting .500 w/ shit lines. At least his record is UPDATED! an_roll_laugh

     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5012
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 11:18 AM ET #104

    @MrBator

     an_roll_laugh SNAP MrB! SNAP! an_roll_laugh

    MrB, on a more serious note, any thoughts on tonight’s game? I faded Nola last time out and obviously had my regrets. I don’t think he deserves the same line as Wheeler and I like Kelly a lot. But concerned to try my luck against this Philly team at home. 

    Reply

    @MrBator

     an_roll_laugh SNAP MrB! SNAP! an_roll_laugh

    MrB, on a more serious note, any thoughts on tonight’s game? I faded Nola last time out and obviously had my regrets. I don’t think he deserves the same line as Wheeler and I like Kelly a lot. But concerned to try my luck against this Philly team at home. 

     
    Pho-20
    Pho-20
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 12762
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 11:26 AM ET #105

    @MrBator

     His previous Alias is Detroit Dave he got banned trying to go tout. You can tell it’s him because he tries convince people to go to his other threads to see his plays. 

    Reply

    @MrBator

     His previous Alias is Detroit Dave he got banned trying to go tout. You can tell it’s him because he tries convince people to go to his other threads to see his plays. 

     
    Michigan_D
    Michigan_D
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2023
    Posts: 27000
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 11:53 AM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE:   Whats the "Target" about?   REDLINE, I have no idea what the "Target" reference is about. Michigan D is a weird guy.

    You know bro, you know. The commercial. I’d love to see what you look like, at least you know what I look like. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. Relax 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE:   Whats the "Target" about?   REDLINE, I have no idea what the "Target" reference is about. Michigan D is a weird guy.

    You know bro, you know. The commercial. I’d love to see what you look like, at least you know what I look like. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. Relax 

     
    BlackwaterOP
    BlackwaterOP
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 7051
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 2:12 PM ET #107

    It takes all kinds to make the world go around.  Appreciate all the comments.

    clover

    closed

    Believe
    Reply

    It takes all kinds to make the world go around.  Appreciate all the comments.

    clover

    closed

     
    Eprince
    Eprince
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 4070
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 3:15 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D:

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE:   Whats the "Target" about?   REDLINE, I have no idea what the "Target" reference is about. Michigan D is a weird guy. You know bro, you know. The commercial. I’d love to see what you look like, at least you know what I look like. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. Relax

     

    you actually showed your face back here after Bator destroyed you with a series of haymakers  that all connected hard!?!? an_beatup

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D:

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE:   Whats the "Target" about?   REDLINE, I have no idea what the "Target" reference is about. Michigan D is a weird guy. You know bro, you know. The commercial. I’d love to see what you look like, at least you know what I look like. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. Relax

     

    you actually showed your face back here after Bator destroyed you with a series of haymakers  that all connected hard!?!? an_beatup

     

     
    ETWINS
    ETWINS
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 822
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 3:49 PM ET #109

    @peter0105

     Mr. Bator would have the highest visited posts on covers if he posted every day. It’s obvious he doesn’t want or need the attention. I really wish he would post more often. Some of you guys are truly blind

    Reply

    @peter0105

     Mr. Bator would have the highest visited posts on covers if he posted every day. It’s obvious he doesn’t want or need the attention. I really wish he would post more often. Some of you guys are truly blind

     
    Make-It-Rain
    Make-It-Rain
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1047
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 4:03 PM ET #110

    @MrBator

     Hahaha i love this.  All so true.  

    Reply

    @MrBator

     Hahaha i love this.  All so true.  

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20261
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 4:32 PM ET #111

    How could anyone not love Bator??

    Love Detroit Dave as well, hopefully they call a truce and team up to stick it to “the man”!

    an_cheers

    Reply

    How could anyone not love Bator??

    Love Detroit Dave as well, hopefully they call a truce and team up to stick it to “the man”!

    an_cheers

     
    MrBator
    MrBator
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 53270
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 4:35 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D:

    You know bro, you know. The commercial. I’d love to see what you look like, at least you know what I look like. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. Relax

     

    Wow. That thread I started a few years ago about the commercial featuring the Target store chain shoving in our horrified faces an overload of fat and "diverse" women in swimsuits was comedy gold, but....you were what? Offended by it? I love it! Michigan D is a snowflake, everyone!

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

    I rarely start threads, but I started a thread immediately after seeing that commercial during some playoff game, but I didn't do it to be funny. I started the thread because I was pissed! I was pissed because corporate America (which is dominated by the Left) was (and still is) trying to "redefine" beauty, trying to make us believe that women, as in the example of this TV commercial, are all beautiful no matter what they look like. This particular commercial for swimsuits came not out of the blue, but was rather a continuation of objective lies that a small group of nutjob leftists are demanding we accept as true.

     

    Target: "All women are beautiful! Even this collection of mostly gross women. You will nod and agree that this is true!!!"

     

    MrBator: "No, they're not! Fuck you, Target!"

     

    Michigan D (nodding): "Yes, Target. I will do as you say. I will not only agree with this, but I will also criticize those that do not follow along, because that makes me a good person."

     

    A simpleton like Michigan Democrat was unable to understand who it was I was really criticizing when I ranted about that nauseating advertisement. It wasn't about the women featured in the commercial. My anger was directed at the people who devised the concept of this commercail, who created an ad for women's swimsuits while deliberately excluding the kind of women who have always been considered objectively hot. Why was this done? Because it's the Left. They hate true beauty. They try to make everything ugly, and they're doing a good job of it.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D:

    You know bro, you know. The commercial. I’d love to see what you look like, at least you know what I look like. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. Relax

     

    Wow. That thread I started a few years ago about the commercial featuring the Target store chain shoving in our horrified faces an overload of fat and "diverse" women in swimsuits was comedy gold, but....you were what? Offended by it? I love it! Michigan D is a snowflake, everyone!

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

    I rarely start threads, but I started a thread immediately after seeing that commercial during some playoff game, but I didn't do it to be funny. I started the thread because I was pissed! I was pissed because corporate America (which is dominated by the Left) was (and still is) trying to "redefine" beauty, trying to make us believe that women, as in the example of this TV commercial, are all beautiful no matter what they look like. This particular commercial for swimsuits came not out of the blue, but was rather a continuation of objective lies that a small group of nutjob leftists are demanding we accept as true.

     

    Target: "All women are beautiful! Even this collection of mostly gross women. You will nod and agree that this is true!!!"

     

    MrBator: "No, they're not! Fuck you, Target!"

     

    Michigan D (nodding): "Yes, Target. I will do as you say. I will not only agree with this, but I will also criticize those that do not follow along, because that makes me a good person."

     

    A simpleton like Michigan Democrat was unable to understand who it was I was really criticizing when I ranted about that nauseating advertisement. It wasn't about the women featured in the commercial. My anger was directed at the people who devised the concept of this commercail, who created an ad for women's swimsuits while deliberately excluding the kind of women who have always been considered objectively hot. Why was this done? Because it's the Left. They hate true beauty. They try to make everything ugly, and they're doing a good job of it.

     
    MrBator
    MrBator
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 53270
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 4:39 PM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by Pho-20:

      His previous Alias is Detroit Dave he got banned trying to go tout. You can tell it’s him because he tries convince people to go to his other threads to see his plays.

     

    I didn't know this. It sounds believable. Michigan Democrat thinks his plays are worth something. That's funny. Hey, he's a funny guy, too!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Pho-20:

      His previous Alias is Detroit Dave he got banned trying to go tout. You can tell it’s him because he tries convince people to go to his other threads to see his plays.

     

    I didn't know this. It sounds believable. Michigan Democrat thinks his plays are worth something. That's funny. Hey, he's a funny guy, too!

     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8059
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 4:45 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pho-20:   His previous Alias is Detroit Dave he got banned trying to go tout. You can tell it’s him because he tries convince people to go to his other threads to see his plays.   I didn't know this. It sounds believable. Michigan Democrat thinks his plays are worth something. That's funny. Hey, he's a funny guy, too!

     

    an_punch TKO. Mr B....

    Down Goes MI D.. down goes MI D..give it up bra'.cant win this Battle..

    Mr B.how about tonight?? What's the lean or play.don't lower yourself to these gnats buzzing about surprised

     

    IN Mr Bator..We Trust an_worship

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pho-20:   His previous Alias is Detroit Dave he got banned trying to go tout. You can tell it’s him because he tries convince people to go to his other threads to see his plays.   I didn't know this. It sounds believable. Michigan Democrat thinks his plays are worth something. That's funny. Hey, he's a funny guy, too!

     

    an_punch TKO. Mr B....

    Down Goes MI D.. down goes MI D..give it up bra'.cant win this Battle..

    Mr B.how about tonight?? What's the lean or play.don't lower yourself to these gnats buzzing about surprised

     

    IN Mr Bator..We Trust an_worship

     

     

     

     

     

     
    Slabbed_Up
    Slabbed_Up
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2022
    Posts: 164
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 4:49 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D: You know bro, you know. The commercial. I’d love to see what you look like, at least you know what I look like. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. Relax   Wow. That thread I started a few years ago about the commercial featuring the Target store chain shoving in our horrified faces an overload of fat and "diverse" women in swimsuits was comedy gold, but....you were what? Offended by it? I love it! Michigan D is a snowflake, everyone!     I rarely start threads, but I started a thread immediately after seeing that commercial during some playoff game, but I didn't do it to be funny. I started the thread because I was pissed! I was pissed because corporate America (which is dominated by the Left) was (and still is) trying to "redefine" beauty, trying to make us believe that women, as in the example of this TV commercial, are all beautiful no matter what they look like. This particular commercial for swimsuits came not out of the blue, but was rather a continuation of objective lies that a small group of nutjob leftists are demanding we accept as true.   Target: "All women are beautiful! Even this collection of mostly gross women. You will nod and agree that this is true!!!"   MrBator: "No, they're not! Fuck you, Target!"   Michigan D (nodding): "Yes, Target. I will do as you say. I will not only agree with this, but I will also criticize those that do not follow along, because that makes me a good person."   A simpleton like Michigan Democrat was unable to understand who it was I was really criticizing when I ranted about that nauseating advertisement. It wasn't about the women featured in the commercial. My anger was directed at the people who devised the concept of this commercail, who created an ad for women's swimsuits while deliberately excluding the kind of women who have always been considered objectively hot. Why was this done? Because it's the Left. They hate true beauty. They try to make everything ugly, and they're doing a good job of it.

     

    I 100% approve this message an_speak

    "IT'S TRUE, IT'S DAMN TRUE!!!" peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D: You know bro, you know. The commercial. I’d love to see what you look like, at least you know what I look like. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. Relax   Wow. That thread I started a few years ago about the commercial featuring the Target store chain shoving in our horrified faces an overload of fat and "diverse" women in swimsuits was comedy gold, but....you were what? Offended by it? I love it! Michigan D is a snowflake, everyone!     I rarely start threads, but I started a thread immediately after seeing that commercial during some playoff game, but I didn't do it to be funny. I started the thread because I was pissed! I was pissed because corporate America (which is dominated by the Left) was (and still is) trying to "redefine" beauty, trying to make us believe that women, as in the example of this TV commercial, are all beautiful no matter what they look like. This particular commercial for swimsuits came not out of the blue, but was rather a continuation of objective lies that a small group of nutjob leftists are demanding we accept as true.   Target: "All women are beautiful! Even this collection of mostly gross women. You will nod and agree that this is true!!!"   MrBator: "No, they're not! Fuck you, Target!"   Michigan D (nodding): "Yes, Target. I will do as you say. I will not only agree with this, but I will also criticize those that do not follow along, because that makes me a good person."   A simpleton like Michigan Democrat was unable to understand who it was I was really criticizing when I ranted about that nauseating advertisement. It wasn't about the women featured in the commercial. My anger was directed at the people who devised the concept of this commercail, who created an ad for women's swimsuits while deliberately excluding the kind of women who have always been considered objectively hot. Why was this done? Because it's the Left. They hate true beauty. They try to make everything ugly, and they're doing a good job of it.

     

    I 100% approve this message an_speak

    "IT'S TRUE, IT'S DAMN TRUE!!!" peace_5

     
    Lucky Luciano
    Lucky Luciano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2422
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 5:43 PM ET #116

    This game is over. 

    Michigan has no D.

    Reply

    This game is over. 

    Michigan has no D.

     
     
    RebelTell2
    RebelTell2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 3335
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2023 - 7:18 PM ET #117

    "I was pissed because corporate America (which is dominated by the Left) was (and still is)..."

    Aw, MrBator. This is an absurd statement. (Yeah right, Exxon is dominated by the left Ha!.)

    Corporate America is dominated by neither the left or the right. Corporate America is controlled by money, by profit. That is the only thing that dominates corporations, American or otherwise. Profit...money.

    The Target ads may not have appealed to me or to you, but they weren't trying to appeal to us. They were mining a different generation of consumers. It's that simple. You've allowed your ire to occlude your intellect. That surprises me. An putting a left/right spin on it is absurd, endemic of the left/right dichotomy we have become obsessed with in this country. What a foolish obsession. RT2

    Reply

    "I was pissed because corporate America (which is dominated by the Left) was (and still is)..."

    Aw, MrBator. This is an absurd statement. (Yeah right, Exxon is dominated by the left Ha!.)

    Corporate America is dominated by neither the left or the right. Corporate America is controlled by money, by profit. That is the only thing that dominates corporations, American or otherwise. Profit...money.

    The Target ads may not have appealed to me or to you, but they weren't trying to appeal to us. They were mining a different generation of consumers. It's that simple. You've allowed your ire to occlude your intellect. That surprises me. An putting a left/right spin on it is absurd, endemic of the left/right dichotomy we have become obsessed with in this country. What a foolish obsession. RT2

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 12345

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,956
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 574
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,453
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.