Some people in here need to grow up , it's your choice to follow ! Play your own plays and then get mad at your self lol key your the Man . Thanks for the hard work.
Some people in here need to grow up , it's your choice to follow ! Play your own plays and then get mad at your self lol key your the Man . Thanks for the hard work.
you my friend can never make money in this shitt.Do u see Keys record and ROR? You think you can figure out when to tail or fade Key? Either you tail him ALL season and EVERY fuccing play exactly like he posts or you don't.If you think you can play the tail and fade game with his plays you will be broke guaranteed.Stop your damn whining.He wasn't gonna be 12-3 every week.If your bankroll can't handle this little lull then this is not for you.Good luck to you.
I concur, it's IMPOSSIBLE to time a "trail or fade" strategy. I already stated that, and that's NOT what I'm talking about. What I'm saying it's not impossible to look at drastic line movement on a play and have the option to stay or get off a play. That won't make me broke by any stretch of the imagination.
I'm still on the "Money Ball" train. I don't deviate. I'm loyal to the bitter end. I play ALL of Keys plays. I'll just be more weary of the line movement, that's all.
OK, tomorrow's a new day. Perhaps a win is on the horizon for us all!
Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:
you my friend can never make money in this shitt.Do u see Keys record and ROR? You think you can figure out when to tail or fade Key? Either you tail him ALL season and EVERY fuccing play exactly like he posts or you don't.If you think you can play the tail and fade game with his plays you will be broke guaranteed.Stop your damn whining.He wasn't gonna be 12-3 every week.If your bankroll can't handle this little lull then this is not for you.Good luck to you.
I concur, it's IMPOSSIBLE to time a "trail or fade" strategy. I already stated that, and that's NOT what I'm talking about. What I'm saying it's not impossible to look at drastic line movement on a play and have the option to stay or get off a play. That won't make me broke by any stretch of the imagination.
I'm still on the "Money Ball" train. I don't deviate. I'm loyal to the bitter end. I play ALL of Keys plays. I'll just be more weary of the line movement, that's all.
OK, tomorrow's a new day. Perhaps a win is on the horizon for us all!
Remember folks Key is offering his analysis. It is up to you to take that information and decide to make a wager of not. Losing streaks are part of the game especially in a long season like baseball. I was going thru one and am taking some time off.
Bounce back buddy
Remember folks Key is offering his analysis. It is up to you to take that information and decide to make a wager of not. Losing streaks are part of the game especially in a long season like baseball. I was going thru one and am taking some time off.