• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Money Ball 7-10-2015

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    PistolVania
    Cuno144
    D300Rage
    Charlie_X
    Millerboy03
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13467
    Posts: 154
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    PistolVania
    PistolVania
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 2337
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:14 PM ET #51

    another lead off single lol...
    Reply
    another lead off single lol...
     
    Cuno144
    Cuno144
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3779
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:21 PM ET #52

    well this bet is dead, forgot santana gives up the long ball all the time...i remember him burning me when he pitched for the cws
    Reply
    well this bet is dead, forgot santana gives up the long ball all the time...i remember him burning me when he pitched for the cws
     
    D300Rage
    D300Rage
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:22 PM ET #53

    This bet was over before it started

    #Ervinneedspeds


    Reply
    This bet was over before it started

    #Ervinneedspeds


     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:24 PM ET #54

    God damn! 3 run homer by Cespedes! 1 run HR by Martinez! 6-0 Detriot. The way Verlander is pitching, this play has $HIT the bed is a FUÇKING LOSS! 

    Barring a miracle, this will mean Key has gone 4-10 the last 14. Jesus H. Christ!  


    Reply
    God damn! 3 run homer by Cespedes! 1 run HR by Martinez! 6-0 Detriot. The way Verlander is pitching, this play has $HIT the bed is a FUÇKING LOSS! 

    Barring a miracle, this will mean Key has gone 4-10 the last 14. Jesus H. Christ!  


     
    Millerboy03
    Millerboy03
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 567
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:24 PM ET #55

    Geeeez this is a awesome fade from what I've seen the last couple of weeks 
    Reply
    Geeeez this is a awesome fade from what I've seen the last couple of weeks 
     
    nyjrkm06
    nyjrkm06
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:30 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_X:

    God damn! 3 run homer by Cespedes! 1 run HR by Martinez! 6-0 Detriot. The way Verlander is pitching, this play has $HIT the bed is a FUÇKING LOSS! Barring a miracle, this will mean Key has gone 4-10 the last 14. Jesus H. Christ!

    What goes up must come down
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_X:

    God damn! 3 run homer by Cespedes! 1 run HR by Martinez! 6-0 Detriot. The way Verlander is pitching, this play has $HIT the bed is a FUÇKING LOSS! Barring a miracle, this will mean Key has gone 4-10 the last 14. Jesus H. Christ!

    What goes up must come down
     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:34 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by D300Rage:

    This bet was over before it started

    #Ervinneedspeds




    I see your point. The line movement was the true indicator. The squares and Joe Public (including me) bet the Twins when the line opened, while the SHARP money from the pro gamblers was flowing on Detroit.

    The pros will make money on this game! This scenario was exactly the same as yesterday's Atlanta - Colorado game, where the public sheep (including me) bet on Atlanta, and then all the sharp money was coming in on Colorado as the game approached start time. Colorado won easily, as Detroit is now.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by D300Rage:

    This bet was over before it started

    #Ervinneedspeds




    I see your point. The line movement was the true indicator. The squares and Joe Public (including me) bet the Twins when the line opened, while the SHARP money from the pro gamblers was flowing on Detroit.

    The pros will make money on this game! This scenario was exactly the same as yesterday's Atlanta - Colorado game, where the public sheep (including me) bet on Atlanta, and then all the sharp money was coming in on Colorado as the game approached start time. Colorado won easily, as Detroit is now.
     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:37 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjrkm06:


    What goes up must come down


    Agreed. Tailing or fading a handicapper is like dealing with stocks. One needs to know when to buy (tail) or short sell (fade). That's not easy to do, but money can be made if timed correctly.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjrkm06:


    What goes up must come down


    Agreed. Tailing or fading a handicapper is like dealing with stocks. One needs to know when to buy (tail) or short sell (fade). That's not easy to do, but money can be made if timed correctly.
     
    PhoTauBay
    PhoTauBay
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 1524
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:44 PM ET #59

    not bashing anyone here, but Keys always sticks to his belief NO MATTER the live moves or not, this game is a Tigers in the bank game after that huge chunk of money moved on their side and you guys still bet the Twins? , i am not saying Tigers would win this game 100%, but most of the time line moved like that means the other team would win, check back last 2 weeks and see if i am wrong, i was about to get Twins too but after that line moved, i got Tigers, will show ticket after the game, remember this next time, just cancel it or bet the opposite team, GL the rest tonight, stay thirsty my friends 
    Reply
    not bashing anyone here, but Keys always sticks to his belief NO MATTER the live moves or not, this game is a Tigers in the bank game after that huge chunk of money moved on their side and you guys still bet the Twins? , i am not saying Tigers would win this game 100%, but most of the time line moved like that means the other team would win, check back last 2 weeks and see if i am wrong, i was about to get Twins too but after that line moved, i got Tigers, will show ticket after the game, remember this next time, just cancel it or bet the opposite team, GL the rest tonight, stay thirsty my friends 
     
    PhoTauBay
    PhoTauBay
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 1524
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:48 PM ET #60

    If you guys would need to compensate this Loss, jump on ANGELS now before it's too late, this is my gift for tonight with this Twinkie sucker bet, this week Vegas set up too much since it's closer to ALL STAR break, every year has the same tendency --> very unpredictable results when it gets closer to All Stars break, GL and stay thirsty my friends 
    Reply
    If you guys would need to compensate this Loss, jump on ANGELS now before it's too late, this is my gift for tonight with this Twinkie sucker bet, this week Vegas set up too much since it's closer to ALL STAR break, every year has the same tendency --> very unpredictable results when it gets closer to All Stars break, GL and stay thirsty my friends 
     
    PicKnRole
    PicKnRole
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 1457
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:53 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoTauBay:

    If you guys would need to compensate this Loss, jump on ANGELS now before it's too late, this is my gift for tonight with this Twinkie sucker bet, this week Vegas set up too much since it's closer to ALL STAR break, every year has the same tendency --> very unpredictable results when it gets closer to All Stars break, GL and stay thirsty my friends 

     Seattle ML to the bank
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoTauBay:

    If you guys would need to compensate this Loss, jump on ANGELS now before it's too late, this is my gift for tonight with this Twinkie sucker bet, this week Vegas set up too much since it's closer to ALL STAR break, every year has the same tendency --> very unpredictable results when it gets closer to All Stars break, GL and stay thirsty my friends 

     Seattle ML to the bank
     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:57 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoTauBay:

    not bashing anyone here, but Keys always sticks to his belief NO MATTER the live moves or not, this game is a Tigers in the bank game after that huge chunk of money moved on their side and you guys still bet the Twins? , i am not saying Tigers would win this game 100%, but most of the time line moved like that means the other team would win, check back last 2 weeks and see if i am wrong, i was about to get Twins too but after that line moved, i got Tigers, will show ticket after the game, remember this next time, just cancel it or bet the opposite team, GL the rest tonight, stay thirsty my friends 


    Great post! 

    I bet the Twins when Key posted at -135. Right before the game started, my book had them at -120. The SHARP money was flowing in hard on Detroit.

    At that point, I should've bought out my Twins bet by betting Detroit. I would've eaten the juice gladly instead of what I lost now.

    My stubbornness (and loyalty) in following Key blindly cost me here. 

    I'll jump on the Angels play of your's to try to recoup this debacle. Thanks! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoTauBay:

    not bashing anyone here, but Keys always sticks to his belief NO MATTER the live moves or not, this game is a Tigers in the bank game after that huge chunk of money moved on their side and you guys still bet the Twins? , i am not saying Tigers would win this game 100%, but most of the time line moved like that means the other team would win, check back last 2 weeks and see if i am wrong, i was about to get Twins too but after that line moved, i got Tigers, will show ticket after the game, remember this next time, just cancel it or bet the opposite team, GL the rest tonight, stay thirsty my friends 


    Great post! 

    I bet the Twins when Key posted at -135. Right before the game started, my book had them at -120. The SHARP money was flowing in hard on Detroit.

    At that point, I should've bought out my Twins bet by betting Detroit. I would've eaten the juice gladly instead of what I lost now.

    My stubbornness (and loyalty) in following Key blindly cost me here. 

    I'll jump on the Angels play of your's to try to recoup this debacle. Thanks! 
     
    mbiddy
    mbiddy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 11658
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:03 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_X:



    Great post! 

    I bet the Twins when Key posted at -135. Right before the game started, my book had them at -120. The SHARP money was flowing in hard on Detroit.

    At that point, I should've bought out my Twins bet by betting Detroit. I would've eaten the juice gladly instead of what I lost now.

    My stubbornness (and loyalty) in following Key blindly cost me here. 

    I'll jump on the Angels play of your's to try to recoup this debacle. Thanks! 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_X:



    Great post! 

    I bet the Twins when Key posted at -135. Right before the game started, my book had them at -120. The SHARP money was flowing in hard on Detroit.

    At that point, I should've bought out my Twins bet by betting Detroit. I would've eaten the juice gladly instead of what I lost now.

    My stubbornness (and loyalty) in following Key blindly cost me here. 

    I'll jump on the Angels play of your's to try to recoup this debacle. Thanks! 

     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:06 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by Britman1:

    CHARLIEX stop your wining u bash me for telling u KEY was on a slump and how u will follow him to the bitter end and NOW you are BITTER complaining little wimp. Maybe u should have listened to me instead of bashing me. Isn't this funny 2 days in a row KEYS picks have had big line movements and the win has gone the other way. This was obvious I put my money on the Tigers. Don't go blind on everything KEY does otherwise u will lose!!!


    I'm upset that's all. I'm actually more upset at myself than at Key. I saw the line movement and the Twins price shrink as money was flowing hard on Detroit. Just like last night with the Atlanta - Colorado game. And just like last night, I did nothing. I watched helplessly as my bet went up in flames. 

    I blame the man in the mirror, ME, for being so stubborn and loyal to Key which resulted in me not buying out of the bet. 

    I will continue following Key to the bitter end, but if I see drastic line movement like the past two plays, I'll seriously consider buying out of the plays. That's how I'll modify my tailing strategy from now on.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Britman1:

    CHARLIEX stop your wining u bash me for telling u KEY was on a slump and how u will follow him to the bitter end and NOW you are BITTER complaining little wimp. Maybe u should have listened to me instead of bashing me. Isn't this funny 2 days in a row KEYS picks have had big line movements and the win has gone the other way. This was obvious I put my money on the Tigers. Don't go blind on everything KEY does otherwise u will lose!!!


    I'm upset that's all. I'm actually more upset at myself than at Key. I saw the line movement and the Twins price shrink as money was flowing hard on Detroit. Just like last night with the Atlanta - Colorado game. And just like last night, I did nothing. I watched helplessly as my bet went up in flames. 

    I blame the man in the mirror, ME, for being so stubborn and loyal to Key which resulted in me not buying out of the bet. 

    I will continue following Key to the bitter end, but if I see drastic line movement like the past two plays, I'll seriously consider buying out of the plays. That's how I'll modify my tailing strategy from now on.


     
    Mailmaaan
    Mailmaaan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:11 PM ET #65

    please modify your posting strategy from now on
    Reply
    please modify your posting strategy from now on
     
    weeble5672
    weeble5672
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 97438
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:13 PM ET #66

    Bunch of pathetic ingrates in here.

    The moment a guy goes on a slump, you all start whining and moaning.

    If any of you can bet an entire season without having a similar 4-10 lull then I'd LOVE to see it.

    Key...keep doing what you're doing.
    Reply
    Bunch of pathetic ingrates in here.

    The moment a guy goes on a slump, you all start whining and moaning.

    If any of you can bet an entire season without having a similar 4-10 lull then I'd LOVE to see it.

    Key...keep doing what you're doing.
     
    CP74
    CP74
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 355
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:14 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by trinhstl:


    0-2 in 4 starts and an era of 6.75 and climbing vs a proven vet who looked pretty fukin good his first start and...this post goes totally against post #4 in your thread
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=102138835
    well... we know they didn't break your hands when the book came calling, or are you using your nose ?
    Can't break your hands cuz you need those to work. lol
    Bookies love you don't they?
    And you're a veteran poster and your from Missouri?!
    Seriously, you can not make this crap up!
    ,
    They actually do love me. And why are You only have one link of my post though? Why didn't you post my other four plays I posted this month too? Troll much my friend.

    Bud, you came into another mans thread talkin out your behind. 2 days a go you posted you live in the present and now you are talkin about verlander 2 yrs ago. I didn't mention a record or a posted play cuz I don't give a fuk and I don't hate on someone who would take the time to post and share, otherwise known as a troll, win or lose. Its my choice to follow.

    And as for Key's "losing streak" lol, its a bump in the road and also

    may get rid of some of these whinny kids who have no clue.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trinhstl:


    0-2 in 4 starts and an era of 6.75 and climbing vs a proven vet who looked pretty fukin good his first start and...this post goes totally against post #4 in your thread
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=102138835
    well... we know they didn't break your hands when the book came calling, or are you using your nose ?
    Can't break your hands cuz you need those to work. lol
    Bookies love you don't they?
    And you're a veteran poster and your from Missouri?!
    Seriously, you can not make this crap up!
    ,
    They actually do love me. And why are You only have one link of my post though? Why didn't you post my other four plays I posted this month too? Troll much my friend.

    Bud, you came into another mans thread talkin out your behind. 2 days a go you posted you live in the present and now you are talkin about verlander 2 yrs ago. I didn't mention a record or a posted play cuz I don't give a fuk and I don't hate on someone who would take the time to post and share, otherwise known as a troll, win or lose. Its my choice to follow.

    And as for Key's "losing streak" lol, its a bump in the road and also

    may get rid of some of these whinny kids who have no clue.

     

     

     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:17 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by Mailmaaan:

    please modify your posting strategy from now on


    No, you read it wrong. I'll be modifying my tailing strategy now on. That's a wise move IMO with these profound line movements.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mailmaaan:

    please modify your posting strategy from now on


    No, you read it wrong. I'll be modifying my tailing strategy now on. That's a wise move IMO with these profound line movements.  
     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:20 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by CP74:

    And as for Key's "losing streak" lol, its a bump in the road and also

    may get rid of some of these whinny kids who have no clue.

     



    This is why I keep on tailing Key day in and day out.  I also see it as a "bump in the road." Eventually, Key will go on a tear again. Patience is a virtue. I want to be on the "Money Train" when it happens, which I know it will. I just need to be more mindful of the drastic line movements. That's all. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CP74:

    And as for Key's "losing streak" lol, its a bump in the road and also

    may get rid of some of these whinny kids who have no clue.

     



    This is why I keep on tailing Key day in and day out.  I also see it as a "bump in the road." Eventually, Key will go on a tear again. Patience is a virtue. I want to be on the "Money Train" when it happens, which I know it will. I just need to be more mindful of the drastic line movements. That's all. 
     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:25 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    Bunch of pathetic ingrates in here.

    The moment a guy goes on a slump, you all start whining and moaning.

    If any of you can bet an entire season without having a similar 4-10 lull then I'd LOVE to see it.

    Key...keep doing what you're doing.


    LOL!  Tell us how you really feel.

    I'm still going to tail Key no matter what. That 4-10 can easily turn into 10-4 for the next 14 plays. That's what I'm banking on! 

    I've just been blowing off steam because I ignored the drastic line movement, that's all. I don't blame Key. After, all, I'm the one who clicked the submit button at my online book to make it my bet! It's on me! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    Bunch of pathetic ingrates in here.

    The moment a guy goes on a slump, you all start whining and moaning.

    If any of you can bet an entire season without having a similar 4-10 lull then I'd LOVE to see it.

    Key...keep doing what you're doing.


    LOL!  Tell us how you really feel.

    I'm still going to tail Key no matter what. That 4-10 can easily turn into 10-4 for the next 14 plays. That's what I'm banking on! 

    I've just been blowing off steam because I ignored the drastic line movement, that's all. I don't blame Key. After, all, I'm the one who clicked the submit button at my online book to make it my bet! It's on me! 
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:27 PM ET #71

    So where is your statistical evidence that line moves are an accurate guide?

    More holy grail garbage....
    Reply
    So where is your statistical evidence that line moves are an accurate guide?

    More holy grail garbage....
     
    CP74
    CP74
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 355
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:29 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    Bunch of pathetic ingrates in here.

    The moment a guy goes on a slump, you all start whining and moaning.

    If any of you can bet an entire season without having a similar 4-10 lull then I'd LOVE to see it.

    Key...keep doing what you're doing.

    If 4-10 playing mostly dogs is a losing streak , I'll take it!

    If anyone could predict verlanders performance tonight after seeing his first 4, you're full of sh it!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    Bunch of pathetic ingrates in here.

    The moment a guy goes on a slump, you all start whining and moaning.

    If any of you can bet an entire season without having a similar 4-10 lull then I'd LOVE to see it.

    Key...keep doing what you're doing.

    If 4-10 playing mostly dogs is a losing streak , I'll take it!

    If anyone could predict verlanders performance tonight after seeing his first 4, you're full of sh it!

     
    trinhstl
    trinhstl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1746
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:32 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by CP74:

    Quote Originally Posted by trinhstl:

    0-2 in 4 starts and an era of 6.75 and climbing vs a proven vet who looked pretty fukin good his first start and...this post goes totally against post #4 in your thread https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=102138835well... we know they didn't break your hands when the book came calling, or are you using your nose ?Can't break your hands cuz you need those to work. lol Bookies love you don't they?And you're a veteran poster and your from Missouri?!Seriously, you can not make this crap up!,They actually do love me. And why are You only have one link of my post though? Why didn't you post my other four plays I posted this month too? Troll much my friend.

    Bud, you came into another mans thread talkin out your behind. 2 days a go you posted you live in the present and now you are talkin about verlander 2 yrs ago. I didn't mention a record or a posted play cuz I don't give a fuk and I don't hate on someone who would take the time to post and share, otherwise known as a troll, win or lose. Its my choice to follow.
    And as for Key's "losing streak" lol, its a bump in the road and also
    may get rid of some of these whinny kids who have no clue.
    dude I'm done talking. It was a mistake to come here and expressed my opinion. Gl with the rest of the season.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CP74:

    Quote Originally Posted by trinhstl:

    0-2 in 4 starts and an era of 6.75 and climbing vs a proven vet who looked pretty fukin good his first start and...this post goes totally against post #4 in your thread https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=102138835well... we know they didn't break your hands when the book came calling, or are you using your nose ?Can't break your hands cuz you need those to work. lol Bookies love you don't they?And you're a veteran poster and your from Missouri?!Seriously, you can not make this crap up!,They actually do love me. And why are You only have one link of my post though? Why didn't you post my other four plays I posted this month too? Troll much my friend.

    Bud, you came into another mans thread talkin out your behind. 2 days a go you posted you live in the present and now you are talkin about verlander 2 yrs ago. I didn't mention a record or a posted play cuz I don't give a fuk and I don't hate on someone who would take the time to post and share, otherwise known as a troll, win or lose. Its my choice to follow.
    And as for Key's "losing streak" lol, its a bump in the road and also
    may get rid of some of these whinny kids who have no clue.
    dude I'm done talking. It was a mistake to come here and expressed my opinion. Gl with the rest of the season.
     
    Charlie_X
    Charlie_X
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 849
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:33 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    So where is your statistical evidence that line moves are an accurate guide?

    More holy grail garbage....


    I'm only going on the last 2 plays I tailed. I don't have the "statistical evidence" you've requested, although "Pho TaoBay" stated he'd seen this trend the last couple of weeks. I'll take his word.

    I did have my intuition rear up on this. Fact. This was my earlier post from before just before the game started.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_X:

     

    I bet this game at Minnesota -135 when Key posted it, and now I see it's at -120 at my book. Damn! 

    This is reminiscent of what happened yesterday with the Atlanta ML play. Sharp money rolling in on Detroit?  Of course, this is not a good sign IMO.  

    However, I, like the others, feel Key is on the right side and a winning streak starts TONIGHT! 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    So where is your statistical evidence that line moves are an accurate guide?

    More holy grail garbage....


    I'm only going on the last 2 plays I tailed. I don't have the "statistical evidence" you've requested, although "Pho TaoBay" stated he'd seen this trend the last couple of weeks. I'll take his word.

    I did have my intuition rear up on this. Fact. This was my earlier post from before just before the game started.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_X:

     

    I bet this game at Minnesota -135 when Key posted it, and now I see it's at -120 at my book. Damn! 

    This is reminiscent of what happened yesterday with the Atlanta ML play. Sharp money rolling in on Detroit?  Of course, this is not a good sign IMO.  

    However, I, like the others, feel Key is on the right side and a winning streak starts TONIGHT! 


     
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:34 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_X:



    This is why I keep on tailing Key day in and day out.  I also see it as a "bump in the road." Eventually, Key will go on a tear again. Patience is a virtue. I want to be on the "Money Train" when it happens, which I know it will. I just need to be more mindful of the drastic line movements. That's all. 
    you my friend can never make money in this shitt.Do u see Keys record and ROR? You think you can figure out when to tail or fade Key? Either you tail him ALL season and EVERY fuccing play exactly like he posts or you don't.If you think you can play the tail and fade game with his plays you will be broke guaranteed.Stop your damn whining.He wasn't gonna be 12-3 every week.If your bankroll can't handle this little lull then this is not for you.Good luck to you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_X:



    This is why I keep on tailing Key day in and day out.  I also see it as a "bump in the road." Eventually, Key will go on a tear again. Patience is a virtue. I want to be on the "Money Train" when it happens, which I know it will. I just need to be more mindful of the drastic line movements. That's all. 
    you my friend can never make money in this shitt.Do u see Keys record and ROR? You think you can figure out when to tail or fade Key? Either you tail him ALL season and EVERY fuccing play exactly like he posts or you don't.If you think you can play the tail and fade game with his plays you will be broke guaranteed.Stop your damn whining.He wasn't gonna be 12-3 every week.If your bankroll can't handle this little lull then this is not for you.Good luck to you.
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 190
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,729
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,794
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,129
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,615
    • MNF 1,049

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.