The night is so crazy went out to dinner with wife and came back to a winner with Minnesota lol all the bad mouthing of Key . You guys need a life lol Great come back twins !
The night is so crazy went out to dinner with wife and came back to a winner with Minnesota lol all the bad mouthing of Key . You guys need a life lol Great come back twins !
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Shhhhhosh
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Shhhhhosh
No can do, chum! I enjoy posting, and I'll continue to do so. If you want to lurk so be it. Keep in the shadows.
Quote Originally Posted by louris54:
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Shhhhhosh
No can do, chum! I enjoy posting, and I'll continue to do so. If you want to lurk so be it. Keep in the shadows.
If some body please translate my few words in spanish to english cause I want to be sure what I am saying..
The truth is that I do not understand a group of people who enter and play what KEY ELEMENT recommends and soon they begin to cry when the result is not the awaited one. It has whichever times not been said in these forums that play their own risk. KE gives a certain analysis us of the game according to variable but always the factor will be present LUCK in each game, for example this of today. Some saying that they saw the line of march of the bets of complete hour, that if Verlander is necessary to have to him respect and BAM happens this to them to shut up the mouth to them. If when KE enters a losing gust of wind and they do not have sufficient money to follow with him, then they do not play because they are going to be in the broken bank. Until now I take from the beginning of the season playing with KE and am winning. If a day I leave negative, I do not curse and I am run myself to play other games being treated to recover to me. I learned that one of the keys is to be constant and faithful to the people who give the data us to play. It is already enough to cry and to request explanations. When KE says single I am going to play this game today, please, they do not ask. .que you think of this and this and this other. To that it does not like the style of KE, he is free to leave and not to follow it. To which we like as pronosticador we are satisfied with their work.
It cheers to me that the luck also this of the side of KE, that is a good signal.
This is a lame google way translate you post, but it's the best i could do under a minute. Nice job, I love your post,
I've been trying to learn Spanish again (high school 30 yrs ago) for the past year, but I was losing interest, this post for some reason sparked my drive to keep going...
Quote Originally Posted by nurich:
If some body please translate my few words in spanish to english cause I want to be sure what I am saying..
The truth is that I do not understand a group of people who enter and play what KEY ELEMENT recommends and soon they begin to cry when the result is not the awaited one. It has whichever times not been said in these forums that play their own risk. KE gives a certain analysis us of the game according to variable but always the factor will be present LUCK in each game, for example this of today. Some saying that they saw the line of march of the bets of complete hour, that if Verlander is necessary to have to him respect and BAM happens this to them to shut up the mouth to them. If when KE enters a losing gust of wind and they do not have sufficient money to follow with him, then they do not play because they are going to be in the broken bank. Until now I take from the beginning of the season playing with KE and am winning. If a day I leave negative, I do not curse and I am run myself to play other games being treated to recover to me. I learned that one of the keys is to be constant and faithful to the people who give the data us to play. It is already enough to cry and to request explanations. When KE says single I am going to play this game today, please, they do not ask. .que you think of this and this and this other. To that it does not like the style of KE, he is free to leave and not to follow it. To which we like as pronosticador we are satisfied with their work.
It cheers to me that the luck also this of the side of KE, that is a good signal.
This is a lame google way translate you post, but it's the best i could do under a minute. Nice job, I love your post,
I've been trying to learn Spanish again (high school 30 yrs ago) for the past year, but I was losing interest, this post for some reason sparked my drive to keep going...
This site has 5-7 decent cappers on it, about 30 good people and a thousand whiners and wanna be touts. Ty key for what you do.
Photobauy or whatever your name is. Stop trying to act like you know everything. I notice you sprout your feathers like a peacock when you pick a game right, but you are nowhere to be seen when you lose.
This site has 5-7 decent cappers on it, about 30 good people and a thousand whiners and wanna be touts. Ty key for what you do.
Photobauy or whatever your name is. Stop trying to act like you know everything. I notice you sprout your feathers like a peacock when you pick a game right, but you are nowhere to be seen when you lose.
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Shhhhhosh
so true so true
Quote Originally Posted by louris54:
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Shhhhhosh
I have to admit he didn't make himself look too bright in this thread
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by louris54:
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Shhhhhosh
I have to admit he didn't make himself look too bright in this thread
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Shhhhhosh
so true, true, true!!!
For someone who posts like their Mr Gambler, act like you been there before. NEWSFLASH, there's 9 innings to a baseball game.
Quote Originally Posted by louris54:
Charlie u really should think about not posting so much on here. Its getting really scary just how naive you make yourself out to be. Just one stupid quote after another after another....lol
Shhhhhosh
so true, true, true!!!
For someone who posts like their Mr Gambler, act like you been there before. NEWSFLASH, there's 9 innings to a baseball game.