• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    2017 program run

    «First Previous 8910 ... 101112 Next Last»
    santa813
    AFNfootballnerd
    stocktrader15
    BIGDTITLE
    dbasports
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 44502
    Posts: 277
    «First Previous 8910 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    santa813
    santa813
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 655
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2017 - 9:19 PM ET #176

    Good luck moving forward. Just throwing darts now 
    Reply
    Good luck moving forward. Just throwing darts now 
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2017 - 10:09 PM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by santa813:

    Good luck moving forward. Just throwing darts now 

    I'm up 15k padres patriots still pending....we should play a game of darts while I buy a pitcher of beer sometime......

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by santa813:

    Good luck moving forward. Just throwing darts now 

    I'm up 15k padres patriots still pending....we should play a game of darts while I buy a pitcher of beer sometime......

     
    stocktrader15
    stocktrader15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 1:18 AM ET #178

    Good call on the Padres  :)
    Reply
    Good call on the Padres  :)
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 1:48 AM ET #179

    Quote Originally Posted by stocktrader15:

    Good call on the Padres  :)


    where the season is getting rough with teams in the playoff race still at 12,900 realistic goal is to end the season with 20k as ive been at the mark up and down since the allstar break time to go up from here......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stocktrader15:

    Good call on the Padres  :)


    where the season is getting rough with teams in the playoff race still at 12,900 realistic goal is to end the season with 20k as ive been at the mark up and down since the allstar break time to go up from here......
     
    stocktrader15
    stocktrader15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 2:27 AM ET #180

    Keep it up I'm still up a few thousand following you, I don't know what some of these people expect.  I think you spoiled some of them, but anyone who has been sports betting for while know there are peaks and valleys.  This is why risk management is so important.  I opened up an account with 5dimes and I wet a little wild and blew they account.  Then I set up a cloudbet account and since I did that I have doubled that account.  So I withdrew half my account so I could put more $ back in 5dimes and I lost $1000 first day.  I swear 5dimes is cursed for me.  I win everywhere else but 5dimes must think im the biggest degen ever.  I can't wait toget back on track and stuff it back down their throats..
    Reply
    Keep it up I'm still up a few thousand following you, I don't know what some of these people expect.  I think you spoiled some of them, but anyone who has been sports betting for while know there are peaks and valleys.  This is why risk management is so important.  I opened up an account with 5dimes and I wet a little wild and blew they account.  Then I set up a cloudbet account and since I did that I have doubled that account.  So I withdrew half my account so I could put more $ back in 5dimes and I lost $1000 first day.  I swear 5dimes is cursed for me.  I win everywhere else but 5dimes must think im the biggest degen ever.  I can't wait toget back on track and stuff it back down their throats..
     
    stocktrader15
    stocktrader15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 2:35 AM ET #181

    and I didn't double they account in 2 or 3 giant lucky bets. This was done risking 5% on 5 star games and 3% on 4 star games..I most definitely learned my lesson after chasing on 5dimes with my first account.
    Reply
    and I didn't double they account in 2 or 3 giant lucky bets. This was done risking 5% on 5 star games and 3% on 4 star games..I most definitely learned my lesson after chasing on 5dimes with my first account.
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 2:39 AM ET #182

    Quote Originally Posted by stocktrader15:

    Keep it up I'm still up a few thousand following you, I don't know what some of these people expect.  I think you spoiled some of them, but anyone who has been sports betting for while know there are peaks and valleys.  This is why risk management is so important.  I opened up an account with 5dimes and I wet a little wild and blew they account.  Then I set up a cloudbet account and since I did that I have doubled that account.  So I withdrew half my account so I could put more $ back in 5dimes and I lost $1000 first day.  I swear 5dimes is cursed for me.  I win everywhere else but 5dimes must think im the biggest degen ever.  I can't wait toget back on track and stuff it back down their throats..

      which is why I only play reasonable home dogs and reverse line movement favorites......Imagine how much people are in the hole with the dodgers at -300 today .

    Look how the books took the superbowl champs and raked on the first day of NFL  I was one of those suckers 

    I had a good read on dogs in the NFL which was quite interesting.....I posted in the NFL forums ill be playing dogs only for the season and with good reason because I believe its gonna be crazy year in NFL and it will help with risk management which is so important when wagering 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stocktrader15:

    Keep it up I'm still up a few thousand following you, I don't know what some of these people expect.  I think you spoiled some of them, but anyone who has been sports betting for while know there are peaks and valleys.  This is why risk management is so important.  I opened up an account with 5dimes and I wet a little wild and blew they account.  Then I set up a cloudbet account and since I did that I have doubled that account.  So I withdrew half my account so I could put more $ back in 5dimes and I lost $1000 first day.  I swear 5dimes is cursed for me.  I win everywhere else but 5dimes must think im the biggest degen ever.  I can't wait toget back on track and stuff it back down their throats..

      which is why I only play reasonable home dogs and reverse line movement favorites......Imagine how much people are in the hole with the dodgers at -300 today .

    Look how the books took the superbowl champs and raked on the first day of NFL  I was one of those suckers 

    I had a good read on dogs in the NFL which was quite interesting.....I posted in the NFL forums ill be playing dogs only for the season and with good reason because I believe its gonna be crazy year in NFL and it will help with risk management which is so important when wagering 
     
    stocktrader15
    stocktrader15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 4:25 AM ET #183

    Ya, I had a rough day.  Bet the Phillie, Pirates, Padres and the pats risking 5%   and I picked the reds and doger under risking 3%

    in the past 5 days I went 7-1, 5-3, 7-3, 3-2, and 1-4.. Figures I go 1-4 the first day I deposit on 5dimes.  Got to try and focus on quality over quantity from here on but it feels so good t go 7-1 or7-3 :)
    Reply
    Ya, I had a rough day.  Bet the Phillie, Pirates, Padres and the pats risking 5%   and I picked the reds and doger under risking 3%

    in the past 5 days I went 7-1, 5-3, 7-3, 3-2, and 1-4.. Figures I go 1-4 the first day I deposit on 5dimes.  Got to try and focus on quality over quantity from here on but it feels so good t go 7-1 or7-3 :)
     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 1:29 PM ET #184

    Quote Originally Posted by AFNfootballnerd:


      which is why I only play reasonable home dogs and reverse line movement favorites......Imagine how much people are in the hole with the dodgers at -300 today .

    Look how the books took the superbowl champs and raked on the first day of NFL  I was one of those suckers 

    I had a good read on dogs in the NFL which was quite interesting.....I posted in the NFL forums ill be playing dogs only for the season and with good reason because I believe its gonna be crazy year in NFL and it will help with risk management which is so important when wagering 

    100% agree....this year might be the craziest NFL season yet.....picking spots and playing dogs should be profitable at the end of the year.....GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AFNfootballnerd:


      which is why I only play reasonable home dogs and reverse line movement favorites......Imagine how much people are in the hole with the dodgers at -300 today .

    Look how the books took the superbowl champs and raked on the first day of NFL  I was one of those suckers 

    I had a good read on dogs in the NFL which was quite interesting.....I posted in the NFL forums ill be playing dogs only for the season and with good reason because I believe its gonna be crazy year in NFL and it will help with risk management which is so important when wagering 

    100% agree....this year might be the craziest NFL season yet.....picking spots and playing dogs should be profitable at the end of the year.....GL
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 4:51 PM ET #185

    Rangers $2000 to win $2800

    A's $2000 to win $3000

    Got emotional with the A's last game maybe because I watched them as a kid growing up and hate to see them lose.


    Reply
    Rangers $2000 to win $2800

    A's $2000 to win $3000

    Got emotional with the A's last game maybe because I watched them as a kid growing up and hate to see them lose.


     
    stocktrader15
    stocktrader15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 5:12 PM ET #186

    GL!!  I got mine in.  Why do you never play totals? 
    Reply
    GL!!  I got mine in.  Why do you never play totals? 
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 5:18 PM ET #187

    Quote Originally Posted by stocktrader15:

    GL!!  I got mine in.  Why do you never play totals? 

    tried that with program numbers for example past seven days on totals were 38-33 at 53.5% I would go nuts monitoring those picks the past week and only go 53.5% 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stocktrader15:

    GL!!  I got mine in.  Why do you never play totals? 

    tried that with program numbers for example past seven days on totals were 38-33 at 53.5% I would go nuts monitoring those picks the past week and only go 53.5% 
     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 5:59 PM ET #188

    GL AFN but I have to disagree with both plays here.....I hope you hit them 
    Reply
    GL AFN but I have to disagree with both plays here.....I hope you hit them 
     
    dbasports
    dbasports
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 183
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 6:56 PM ET #189

    Reverse jinx is 100-0 all time let's clear the account 
    Reply
    Reverse jinx is 100-0 all time let's clear the account 
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 11:09 PM ET #190

    I gotta get my nostalgia glasses off the A's.....just when it was looking so good rangers winning.......A's tie the game on a 2 run shot and A's pitcher blows the game with a meatball pitch down 5-2 next inning.....

    A's pitching giving up 21 homeruns in 9 games.... what makes it worse A"s are late games kills the hype usually 3 innings in ball game
    Reply
    I gotta get my nostalgia glasses off the A's.....just when it was looking so good rangers winning.......A's tie the game on a 2 run shot and A's pitcher blows the game with a meatball pitch down 5-2 next inning.....

    A's pitching giving up 21 homeruns in 9 games.... what makes it worse A"s are late games kills the hype usually 3 innings in ball game
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 1:06 AM ET #191

    A's pitching 

    Tie the game with a grand slam which pitcher blows the game 100% treinen
    Reply
    A's pitching 

    Tie the game with a grand slam which pitcher blows the game 100% treinen
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 1:08 AM ET #192

    7 runs on 11 hits and you lose again to A's triple A pitching 
    Reply
    7 runs on 11 hits and you lose again to A's triple A pitching 
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 1:09 AM ET #193

    A's tie it up! you have another chance A's pitching don't blow this!
    Reply
    A's tie it up! you have another chance A's pitching don't blow this!
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 1:15 AM ET #194

    IM GOING WILD WITH MY RADIO!!!!! LETS GO A'S!!! the other fishers are looking at me like I caught a big one 
    Reply
    IM GOING WILD WITH MY RADIO!!!!! LETS GO A'S!!! the other fishers are looking at me like I caught a big one 
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 1:24 AM ET #195

    Quote Originally Posted by dbasports:

    Reverse jinx is 100-0 all time let's clear the account 

    hope you cleared your account 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbasports:

    Reverse jinx is 100-0 all time let's clear the account 

    hope you cleared your account 
     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 1:51 AM ET #196

    Reply
     
    dallasm
    dallasm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 7151
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 2:00 AM ET #197

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    GL AFN but I have to disagree with both plays here.....I hope you hit them 




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    GL AFN but I have to disagree with both plays here.....I hope you hit them 




     
    stocktrader15
    stocktrader15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 3:32 AM ET #198

    Went A's Rangers and Brewers for the win!! 

    Thanks again!!
    Reply
    Went A's Rangers and Brewers for the win!! 

    Thanks again!!
     
    Dbreezyy
    Dbreezyy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 5:04 AM ET #199

    Turned off the game at 7-3 I'm like 20 minutes from Oakland hahah but hellll yea its a new week and my bookie was being difficult yesterday on where to meet up so i told him keep the money till next week time to really get him now 

    Reply
    Turned off the game at 7-3 I'm like 20 minutes from Oakland hahah but hellll yea its a new week and my bookie was being difficult yesterday on where to meet up so i told him keep the money till next week time to really get him now 

     
     
    CHEEBA
    CHEEBA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2017
    Posts: 166
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 9:08 AM ET #200

    Good going AFN! BOL TODAY
    Reply
    Good going AFN! BOL TODAY
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 8910 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
    • Friday 10/02/2026 904
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,274
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,053
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,717
    • Week 5 Money 6,771
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,375
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 3,970

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.