Don't think Tom Cruise is tall enough or good looking enough to play me though...too old as well. Maybe one of the Hemsworth guys.....
Seems like this is a weekly sequel, but it never gets old.....
Regardless, its gonna be must see on the big screen. You already know the ending with me blasting the card and stomping and haters....but that doesn't make it any less entertaining.
11-2 last week with a silly loss on Mateer....doubt he can even find his way out of the closet.....Brent Vulnerable got paid for another decade and can't even field a MAC offense.....
There will be a Top 3.....an UDMLP (or 2)....some jokes, some thoughts.....some leans.....the usual.
Just getting this up and rolling.....picks this evening thru Friday (when top 3 will come out).....
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Don't think Tom Cruise is tall enough or good looking enough to play me though...too old as well. Maybe one of the Hemsworth guys.....
Seems like this is a weekly sequel, but it never gets old.....
Regardless, its gonna be must see on the big screen. You already know the ending with me blasting the card and stomping and haters....but that doesn't make it any less entertaining.
11-2 last week with a silly loss on Mateer....doubt he can even find his way out of the closet.....Brent Vulnerable got paid for another decade and can't even field a MAC offense.....
There will be a Top 3.....an UDMLP (or 2)....some jokes, some thoughts.....some leans.....the usual.
Just getting this up and rolling.....picks this evening thru Friday (when top 3 will come out).....
Well I did take Georgia last weekend so I guess I ended up fading you on that one but for sure I don't fade you much but Mateer is not good. BOL this weekend let's crush the bookies
Just consider yourself super lucky to be opposite of me an win. Probably won't ever happen again.....
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Well I did take Georgia last weekend so I guess I ended up fading you on that one but for sure I don't fade you much but Mateer is not good. BOL this weekend let's crush the bookies
Just consider yourself super lucky to be opposite of me an win. Probably won't ever happen again.....
Mission Impossible: figuring out whether to fade your picks or your advice to fade your picks. Tom Cruise just called—he wants an easier assignment.” ??
@TRAIN69
Mission Impossible: figuring out whether to fade your picks or your advice to fade your picks. Tom Cruise just called—he wants an easier assignment.” ??
Good luck this week Train, thanks for what you do. If you have the time tell me why Pitt is a dog against Va. Tech. This looks way to easy to take Pitt. I must be missing something.
Good luck this week Train, thanks for what you do. If you have the time tell me why Pitt is a dog against Va. Tech. This looks way to easy to take Pitt. I must be missing something.
Nice to see you’re dialed in on the Top 3 again. Only put it out there when it’s golden. Small delicious bites are always better than the buffet. Well done.
Train -
Nice to see you’re dialed in on the Top 3 again. Only put it out there when it’s golden. Small delicious bites are always better than the buffet. Well done.
Remember the line when it comes out does not mean VT will win by 4...odds makers are. Trying to put out a line to. Get even action both ways. Thats it ....
151
Remember the line when it comes out does not mean VT will win by 4...odds makers are. Trying to put out a line to. Get even action both ways. Thats it ....
@TRAIN69 Mission Impossible: figuring out whether to fade your picks or your advice to fade your picks. Tom Cruise just called—he wants an easier assignment.” ??
I've blocked Tom Cruise....it was totally is fault Goose died.
Quote Originally Posted by ndsent1:
@TRAIN69 Mission Impossible: figuring out whether to fade your picks or your advice to fade your picks. Tom Cruise just called—he wants an easier assignment.” ??
I've blocked Tom Cruise....it was totally is fault Goose died.