• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 5 Money

    12 Next Last»
    WahooS
    ULLafayettekid
    indy2
    DrStrangelove
    ndsent1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5425
    Posts: 48
    12 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2026 - 11:26 PM ET #1

    I used to post all my openers back in the day but I’ve settled into smaller threads with less bets, I think I’ll put a few early ones up this week, gotta keep you people on your toes, my threads aren’t as cool as Train’s but I do win more bigsmile

    time to do it 

    number one is coming soon 

    an_cheers

     

    .
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I used to post all my openers back in the day but I’ve settled into smaller threads with less bets, I think I’ll put a few early ones up this week, gotta keep you people on your toes, my threads aren’t as cool as Train’s but I do win more bigsmile

    time to do it 

    number one is coming soon 

    an_cheers

     

     
    ULLafayettekid
    ULLafayettekid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 365
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 12:02 AM ET #2

    Of course U do U not A hall of famer for nothing, what happen to snoop Dog notrsgoud 12 , I never see him or Boom Boom the Clemson guy anymore or VANCZ what happened to all the old timers , IG retired paint_helpan_policeman

    Reply

    Of course U do U not A hall of famer for nothing, what happen to snoop Dog notrsgoud 12 , I never see him or Boom Boom the Clemson guy anymore or VANCZ what happened to all the old timers , IG retired paint_helpan_policeman

     
    indy2
    indy2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2021
    Posts: 10523
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 12:31 AM ET #3

    @WahooS

     WahooS.....here's to a continuing winning way buddy....

    BOL with all your week 5 action.....

    you're as solid as ever.......indy

    Reply

    @WahooS

     WahooS.....here's to a continuing winning way buddy....

    BOL with all your week 5 action.....

    you're as solid as ever.......indy

     
    DrStrangelove
    DrStrangelove
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 3718
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 12:45 AM ET #4

    Good luck this week buddy clover

    Reply

    Good luck this week buddy clover

     
    ndsent1
    ndsent1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 20755
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 1:17 AM ET #5

    @WahooS

     Thanks again for posting early hoos! it helps a lot more people than you think. You’re one of the best around and everybody knows it. Wishing you nothing but success going forward. cool 

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Thanks again for posting early hoos! it helps a lot more people than you think. You’re one of the best around and everybody knows it. Wishing you nothing but success going forward. cool 

     
    Puckett8791
    Puckett8791
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 396
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 1:41 AM ET #6

    Lets go!

    Reply

    Lets go!

     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12511
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 5:07 AM ET #7

    @WahooS

     Get it Cat...peace_5

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Get it Cat...peace_5

     
    themaceo
    themaceo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 2508
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 6:21 AM ET #8

    Been waiting for you ol man 

    Reply

    Been waiting for you ol man 

     
    UGACLP1995
    UGACLP1995
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 4059
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 7:05 AM ET #9

    thumbs_up

    Like I Care What You Think
    Reply

    thumbs_up

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16577
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 7:19 AM ET #10

    Good luck this week an_cheers

    Reply

    Good luck this week an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13656
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 7:31 AM ET #11

    You are way cooler than even Fonzie....aaaayyyy!! thumbs_up

     

    That just went way over everyone's heads except me and you probably... here's another one....you are like Hogan getting all the frauleins off the base from Stalag 13 when Colonel Klink or Schulz are not looking  sleep2

     

    Looking forward to seeing what's up your sleeve bro..an_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    You are way cooler than even Fonzie....aaaayyyy!! thumbs_up

     

    That just went way over everyone's heads except me and you probably... here's another one....you are like Hogan getting all the frauleins off the base from Stalag 13 when Colonel Klink or Schulz are not looking  sleep2

     

    Looking forward to seeing what's up your sleeve bro..an_cheers

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16577
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 9:34 AM ET #12

    @Last2thirst

     I wish I wasn't that old to know what you're talking about haha

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     I wish I wasn't that old to know what you're talking about haha

     
    Sicsemper
    Sicsemper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1692
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 2:21 PM ET #13

    @WahooS

    Hey Hoo. Last week i replied in one of Trains posts telling him I'd pay to get him started in stand-up comedy. Now that I think about it, I think you two would be great as a team. I miss the back-and-forth bantering you guys would do. Always look forward checking the posts from you two. Take care and good luck.peace_5

    Reply

    @WahooS

    Hey Hoo. Last week i replied in one of Trains posts telling him I'd pay to get him started in stand-up comedy. Now that I think about it, I think you two would be great as a team. I miss the back-and-forth bantering you guys would do. Always look forward checking the posts from you two. Take care and good luck.peace_5

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55683
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 2:33 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I used to post all my openers back in the day but I’ve settled into smaller threads with less bets, I think I’ll put a few early ones up this week, gotta keep you people on your toes, my threads aren’t as cool as Train’s but I do win more  time to do it  number one is coming soon
     an_eek2

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I used to post all my openers back in the day but I’ve settled into smaller threads with less bets, I think I’ll put a few early ones up this week, gotta keep you people on your toes, my threads aren’t as cool as Train’s but I do win more  time to do it  number one is coming soon
     an_eek2

     
    Twoinches
    Twoinches
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 642
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 5:00 PM ET #15

    an_dance

    Reply

    an_dance

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 5:09 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicsemper:

    @WahooS Hey Hoo. Last week i replied in one of Trains posts telling him I'd pay to get him started in stand-up comedy. Now that I think about it, I think you two would be great as a team. I miss the back-and-forth bantering you guys would do. Always look forward checking the posts from you two. Take care and good luck.

    train is my people, he’s hilarious, our bowl collab is my favorite part of this insane asylum 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicsemper:

    @WahooS Hey Hoo. Last week i replied in one of Trains posts telling him I'd pay to get him started in stand-up comedy. Now that I think about it, I think you two would be great as a team. I miss the back-and-forth bantering you guys would do. Always look forward checking the posts from you two. Take care and good luck.

    train is my people, he’s hilarious, our bowl collab is my favorite part of this insane asylum 

     
    Puckett8791
    Puckett8791
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 396
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 5:12 PM ET #17

    any pics on the Friday slate?

    Reply

    any pics on the Friday slate?

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13656
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 5:27 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by sportschat:

    @Last2thirst  I wish I wasn't that old to know what you're talking about haha

     

    Hogan's Heroes is the best!!! I have it on disc and we put it on memory stick.... winter watching when football is over! 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportschat:

    @Last2thirst  I wish I wasn't that old to know what you're talking about haha

     

    Hogan's Heroes is the best!!! I have it on disc and we put it on memory stick.... winter watching when football is over! 

     
    vankiep_0007
    vankiep_0007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 24925
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 6:33 PM ET #19

    Bol this week wahooclover

    Reply

    Bol this week wahooclover

     
    Leroy11
    Leroy11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 474
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 8:51 PM ET #20

     Good to see you posting Hoo. I always appreciate your opinion. If you have the time, and I already asked Train, what am I missing in the Pitt. Va. Tech game. I thought Pitt would be favored by 2 to 4. They are a 3 pt. dog? What am I missing? Usually if it looks to easy to me, it ain't, so I am asking guys that know alot more about football  than I do.  

    Reply

     Good to see you posting Hoo. I always appreciate your opinion. If you have the time, and I already asked Train, what am I missing in the Pitt. Va. Tech game. I thought Pitt would be favored by 2 to 4. They are a 3 pt. dog? What am I missing? Usually if it looks to easy to me, it ain't, so I am asking guys that know alot more about football  than I do.  

     
    chad77
    chad77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1637
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 10:53 PM ET #21

    Wow I checked into this site at the right time! The man the myth the Hoo! Hope you don’t bet against my Tide! :(

    Reply

    Wow I checked into this site at the right time! The man the myth the Hoo! Hope you don’t bet against my Tide! :(

     
    Buzzard311
    Buzzard311
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 8289
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 12:58 AM ET #22

    Get em Wahoo! cool

    Reply

    Get em Wahoo! cool

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16763
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 4:03 AM ET #23

    an_popcorncloverpeace_5

    Reply

    an_popcorncloverpeace_5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 8:40 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy11:

    Good to see you posting Hoo. I always appreciate your opinion. If you have the time, and I already asked Train, what am I missing in the Pitt. Va. Tech game. I thought Pitt would be favored by 2 to 4. They are a 3 pt. dog? What am I missing? Usually if it looks to easy to me, it ain't, so I am asking guys that know alot more about football  than I do.

    I have Pitt as 2.2 point favorite on a neutral so from a numbers perspective I show slight value in Pitt once you factor in the homefield adv but not willing to bet it, I just have no interest in this game on my end, possibly clouded by my dislike for Narduzzi 

    If Pitt goes down 10-0 early then I may be interested in a live bet, don’t see them losing by more than 7 in most scenarios 

    peace_5

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy11:

    Good to see you posting Hoo. I always appreciate your opinion. If you have the time, and I already asked Train, what am I missing in the Pitt. Va. Tech game. I thought Pitt would be favored by 2 to 4. They are a 3 pt. dog? What am I missing? Usually if it looks to easy to me, it ain't, so I am asking guys that know alot more about football  than I do.

    I have Pitt as 2.2 point favorite on a neutral so from a numbers perspective I show slight value in Pitt once you factor in the homefield adv but not willing to bet it, I just have no interest in this game on my end, possibly clouded by my dislike for Narduzzi 

    If Pitt goes down 10-0 early then I may be interested in a live bet, don’t see them losing by more than 7 in most scenarios 

    peace_5

     

     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 8:55 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by chad77:

    Wow I checked into this site at the right time! The man the myth the Hoo! Hope you don’t bet against my Tide! :(

    no way bro, Bama offense is ramping up

    miss st was in a war last week vs Mizzou & they got very fortunate to cover that number, they need to jump out to a lead with a great first half if they want to stay with Bama, the tide are going to score on that defense no doubt but kind of a tricky early morning kick with Georgia Dawgs on deck next week 

     

    I’ll be betting the Tide next week as a home dog vs Georgia IF they make it out of Starkville healthy, I think they match up great to beat Georgia 

    You can expect that to be part of week 6 money cool

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by chad77:

    Wow I checked into this site at the right time! The man the myth the Hoo! Hope you don’t bet against my Tide! :(

    no way bro, Bama offense is ramping up

    miss st was in a war last week vs Mizzou & they got very fortunate to cover that number, they need to jump out to a lead with a great first half if they want to stay with Bama, the tide are going to score on that defense no doubt but kind of a tricky early morning kick with Georgia Dawgs on deck next week 

     

    I’ll be betting the Tide next week as a home dog vs Georgia IF they make it out of Starkville healthy, I think they match up great to beat Georgia 

    You can expect that to be part of week 6 money cool

     

    All Forums | College Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,284
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,663
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,252
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,149
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
    • Friday 10/02/2026 676
    • Week 5 Money 5,352

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.