gotta love the old walkoff walk. thank god he didn't balk it in
call me crazy and I can get all tinfoil hat at times with sports especially if you talk to me in person.......as I watched the game and the announcer mentioned the braves gave 7000 tickets to marlin fans I had a feeling this game was rigged to some degree......we give you free tickets but we win for sure that's a deal
I made a costly mistake of monitoring line movement and all day it was reversed movement in favor of braves....then it jumps back up to marlins 2 hours before game and I noticed it which is usually a winner haven't seen it lose all year but this game just didn't seem right with the free tickets
Lesson learned.......
Ill be playing only 1k with baseball plays as I'm currently sitting at 16K for MLB
Reason being ill be playing NCAA football starting next week as ive monitored this program on NCAA and boy does it look GOOD! I have a 12k account so playing MLB NCAA NFL playing 2k each is ridiculous
Quote Originally Posted by rlovsin17:
gotta love the old walkoff walk. thank god he didn't balk it in
call me crazy and I can get all tinfoil hat at times with sports especially if you talk to me in person.......as I watched the game and the announcer mentioned the braves gave 7000 tickets to marlin fans I had a feeling this game was rigged to some degree......we give you free tickets but we win for sure that's a deal
I made a costly mistake of monitoring line movement and all day it was reversed movement in favor of braves....then it jumps back up to marlins 2 hours before game and I noticed it which is usually a winner haven't seen it lose all year but this game just didn't seem right with the free tickets
Lesson learned.......
Ill be playing only 1k with baseball plays as I'm currently sitting at 16K for MLB
Reason being ill be playing NCAA football starting next week as ive monitored this program on NCAA and boy does it look GOOD! I have a 12k account so playing MLB NCAA NFL playing 2k each is ridiculous
Good idea, can't wait for some NCAA.. I like to decide risk by using the same % of my capital on each bet (3-5%) depending on the rating. This is also the method I use for trading. Keeping risk small and constant is pretty much the only way to reliably exploit an edge.
Good idea, can't wait for some NCAA.. I like to decide risk by using the same % of my capital on each bet (3-5%) depending on the rating. This is also the method I use for trading. Keeping risk small and constant is pretty much the only way to reliably exploit an edge.
Good idea, can't wait for some NCAA.. I like to decide risk by using the same % of my capital on each bet (3-5%) depending on the rating. This is also the method I use for trading. Keeping risk small and constant is pretty much the only way to reliably exploit an edge.
i was a futures trader for es and cl. i used to sell education to traders as my primary source of income and day trade while prospecting. like your way of thinking. when i got into sports gambling i couldn't believe ho similar the two were: from the emotion to money management to line movements. if you can be a successful market trader, there's no reason you can't be a successful gambler
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
Quote Originally Posted by stocktrader15:
Good idea, can't wait for some NCAA.. I like to decide risk by using the same % of my capital on each bet (3-5%) depending on the rating. This is also the method I use for trading. Keeping risk small and constant is pretty much the only way to reliably exploit an edge.
i was a futures trader for es and cl. i used to sell education to traders as my primary source of income and day trade while prospecting. like your way of thinking. when i got into sports gambling i couldn't believe ho similar the two were: from the emotion to money management to line movements. if you can be a successful market trader, there's no reason you can't be a successful gambler