Posted:
#251
Reds $1100 to win $1000
3 stars on the program and bailey owns pirates. Not sure why public on pirates
Marlins $1000 to win $1000
3 stars on Marlins and brewers making this a bullpen game. Stanton ozuna Yelich back from yesterday being out of the lineup.
Mariners $1050 to win $1000
Astros only a 2 star which tells me program not confident with astros at home. Mariners with ace Paxton on mound but on a pitch count limit......hes excited to play and get back out there should lock down astros first 5 innings while mariners tee off on Morton whos 0-2 4.5 era last 2 against mariners
Phillies $1300 to win $1000
Phillies 3 stars against horrible A's pitching ill take it. A's bats worry me as they are 6-4 on the road hitting well but I cannot back A's due to their pitching. Only time I back the A's when program has them at 4 or 5 stars like I backed them a week ago at home at +160 dog
