I went over the program all day today and might have found an interesting trend and as usual RLM will still be in full effect. Gonna start fresh with the record with this new adjustment as I added a star system to the program.
With Ryu forecasted to have a 40% quality start and Ray at 38% that's a close matchup.....
With this game being simulated the diamondbacks are rated 5 stars as a moneyline play.
What ive noticed the teams with RLM that are favored at the open and close most if not all are 3 star. So 3 star teams that are RLM will be a play on RLM games.
Why are these RLM games 3 star plays its something I noticed just today with the braves and redsox.
Gonna start a fresh record to keep track of this adjustment
I might be on to something lets see how this goes.
I went over the program all day today and might have found an interesting trend and as usual RLM will still be in full effect. Gonna start fresh with the record with this new adjustment as I added a star system to the program.
With Ryu forecasted to have a 40% quality start and Ray at 38% that's a close matchup.....
With this game being simulated the diamondbacks are rated 5 stars as a moneyline play.
What ive noticed the teams with RLM that are favored at the open and close most if not all are 3 star. So 3 star teams that are RLM will be a play on RLM games.
Why are these RLM games 3 star plays its something I noticed just today with the braves and redsox.
Gonna start a fresh record to keep track of this adjustment
I might be on to something lets see how this goes.
I have experience writing pattern recognition software used in analyzing foreign exchange markets. I typically only bet on fights when I think hype has swayed the line in my favor but I have recently set aside a few thousand to try and develop a system or find an already developed working system that I can tweak or automate. I know C# and python. Let me know if I can help.
I have experience writing pattern recognition software used in analyzing foreign exchange markets. I typically only bet on fights when I think hype has swayed the line in my favor but I have recently set aside a few thousand to try and develop a system or find an already developed working system that I can tweak or automate. I know C# and python. Let me know if I can help.
at what point do I have to fade a RLM play? Greinke 50% quality start Maeda 35%
Diamondbacks at a 5 star rating......
at some point you gotta make a decision on fading RLM win or lose I gotta follow the numbers because at the end of the day had I followed dodgers blindly based off line movement and dodgers lose I would research the numbers and in retrospect I should have known.....feeling sucks especially since I'm a numbers guy
at what point do I have to fade a RLM play? Greinke 50% quality start Maeda 35%
Diamondbacks at a 5 star rating......
at some point you gotta make a decision on fading RLM win or lose I gotta follow the numbers because at the end of the day had I followed dodgers blindly based off line movement and dodgers lose I would research the numbers and in retrospect I should have known.....feeling sucks especially since I'm a numbers guy
Degrom 29% Stephenson 30% quality start? Reds as a home dog with 5 stars?
Reds $2000 to win $2500
how are you getting 30% QS for Rovertson? he has had 1 QS in 6 games in 2017.and degrom has had 18 QS out of 27 games started that's 66%. are we looking at the same thing? just curious
Quote Originally Posted by AFNfootballnerd:
Degrom 29% Stephenson 30% quality start? Reds as a home dog with 5 stars?
Reds $2000 to win $2500
how are you getting 30% QS for Rovertson? he has had 1 QS in 6 games in 2017.and degrom has had 18 QS out of 27 games started that's 66%. are we looking at the same thing? just curious