Baseball lacks consistency, idk so many people continue to bet it, wake up and see the light! There is so much better sports to invest your money on...
Baseball lacks consistency, idk so many people continue to bet it, wake up and see the light! There is so much better sports to invest your money on...
Let's be smart afn 2 weeks till football no reason to give the bookie what he wants play it cool and smart and we'll be all good bro no expectations for you to keep playing were all good on this end
Let's be smart afn 2 weeks till football no reason to give the bookie what he wants play it cool and smart and we'll be all good bro no expectations for you to keep playing were all good on this end
Let's be smart afn 2 weeks till football no reason to give the bookie what he wants play it cool and smart and we'll be all good bro no expectations for you to keep playing were all good on this end
Football starts today, roll away from the bong, shake your head and take a deep breath... 1 and 2 and 3... upsadaisy, there ya go, you're going to be OK....
The pen is mightier than the pigs
Quote Originally Posted by dbasports:
Let's be smart afn 2 weeks till football no reason to give the bookie what he wants play it cool and smart and we'll be all good bro no expectations for you to keep playing were all good on this end
Football starts today, roll away from the bong, shake your head and take a deep breath... 1 and 2 and 3... upsadaisy, there ya go, you're going to be OK....
This is why I am never going to bet more than 2 games a night.. It's not worth it... Bounce back though...... Pimpin.. i ain't gonna hate
If you truly have an edge, as long as you keep risk constant across all bets and a low enough % of your capital per bet, the more games the better. The issue is when you are playing games just to play them or playing more games than you could properly analyzed. Clearly ANF has worked out an edge using his program and if his system is telling him to bet 4 he should bet 4 or 2 or 3 or 5 what ever his system allows. Not taking a bet that you have an edge on because of some subjective bet limit makes no sense to me..
Quote Originally Posted by loserforeverz:
This is why I am never going to bet more than 2 games a night.. It's not worth it... Bounce back though...... Pimpin.. i ain't gonna hate
If you truly have an edge, as long as you keep risk constant across all bets and a low enough % of your capital per bet, the more games the better. The issue is when you are playing games just to play them or playing more games than you could properly analyzed. Clearly ANF has worked out an edge using his program and if his system is telling him to bet 4 he should bet 4 or 2 or 3 or 5 what ever his system allows. Not taking a bet that you have an edge on because of some subjective bet limit makes no sense to me..
Football starts today, roll away from the bong, shake your head and take a deep breath... 1 and 2 and 3... upsadaisy, there ya go, you're going to be OK....
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
Quote Originally Posted by barneybeans:
Football starts today, roll away from the bong, shake your head and take a deep breath... 1 and 2 and 3... upsadaisy, there ya go, you're going to be OK....
I'm not a degenerate I have no reason to bet on these games that are scripted by the nfl I really don't care anymore about watching these games care how much my bookie pays me bro. These games are all just blown up to be to much lol play a few games drop some doe on them and let's run it up darn these scripted behind games haha. I got my fantasy team that's good enough. You know how much money I've lost betting just to bet it's Thursday so that means I need the Thursday night 5 star lock and it loses hahahah everytime
I'm not a degenerate I have no reason to bet on these games that are scripted by the nfl I really don't care anymore about watching these games care how much my bookie pays me bro. These games are all just blown up to be to much lol play a few games drop some doe on them and let's run it up darn these scripted behind games haha. I got my fantasy team that's good enough. You know how much money I've lost betting just to bet it's Thursday so that means I need the Thursday night 5 star lock and it loses hahahah everytime
Are you going to post the Pirates as a play today?
Yes ive noticed a very profitable system......A fully capped game in as series that I lose.....take the same team the very next day. So all the numbers stats and trends line movements that is a play.... the play is actually for the next day only if they are playing the same team in the series. Would be like 10-0 with this system
Pirates $2000 to win $2300
Padres $2000 to win $2200
Quote Originally Posted by In2it:
Are you going to post the Pirates as a play today?
Yes ive noticed a very profitable system......A fully capped game in as series that I lose.....take the same team the very next day. So all the numbers stats and trends line movements that is a play.... the play is actually for the next day only if they are playing the same team in the series. Would be like 10-0 with this system
Good luck MLB this time of year always difficult I usually take teams fighting for wild card playing scrub teams. Bullpens so exposed this time of year as well
Good luck MLB this time of year always difficult I usually take teams fighting for wild card playing scrub teams. Bullpens so exposed this time of year as well