• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Las Vegas

    Minimum needed to live the dream

    «First Previous 131415 ... 181920 Next Last»
    SinCityTwist
    mafioso
    Danrules24
    six5juice
    Crashdavis565
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 283609
    Posts: 495
    «First Previous 131415 ... 181920 Next Last»
     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 5:38 PM ET #301

    Ok here is the system I have been using that has been working for me I look at all sports that I can possibly bet on for the day.  While looking at the games times played are critical as my system utilizes up to 3 plays per day.  I play one team in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night to cover myself If I lose one of the previous bets and I just double my bet everytime. Here's an example of the amounts I use

    Game at 9am - $110 wager

    Game at 12pm - $220 wager

    Game at 4pm - $440 wager

    and if I'm in a terrible funk going 0-3 at this point I would go $880 for a 7:30pm game.  However I haven't had to get to my 3rd game yet thank god.  I started with $770 and like I said I have hit for the last 2 weeks which has put me up $1400.  I am no professional capper but utilizing the suggestions for the experts along with my own research has done me well.  Hope I didn't jinx myself by sharing my system, but I like for everyone to get money.  Marc Lawrence is by far my favoritee capper to follow on here by the way.  Today is going to be a little tricky because there is only a handful of games and the times are very close together but this is who I'm taking in this order

    Game 1 @ 4pm - Knicks -3 for $110

    Game 2 @ 6:05pm - Montana 1st half for $220

    Game 3 @ 7pm - Trailblazers -13.5 for $440

    Good luck

    Reply

    Ok here is the system I have been using that has been working for me I look at all sports that I can possibly bet on for the day.  While looking at the games times played are critical as my system utilizes up to 3 plays per day.  I play one team in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night to cover myself If I lose one of the previous bets and I just double my bet everytime. Here's an example of the amounts I use

    Game at 9am - $110 wager

    Game at 12pm - $220 wager

    Game at 4pm - $440 wager

    and if I'm in a terrible funk going 0-3 at this point I would go $880 for a 7:30pm game.  However I haven't had to get to my 3rd game yet thank god.  I started with $770 and like I said I have hit for the last 2 weeks which has put me up $1400.  I am no professional capper but utilizing the suggestions for the experts along with my own research has done me well.  Hope I didn't jinx myself by sharing my system, but I like for everyone to get money.  Marc Lawrence is by far my favoritee capper to follow on here by the way.  Today is going to be a little tricky because there is only a handful of games and the times are very close together but this is who I'm taking in this order

    Game 1 @ 4pm - Knicks -3 for $110

    Game 2 @ 6:05pm - Montana 1st half for $220

    Game 3 @ 7pm - Trailblazers -13.5 for $440

    Good luck

     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 5:43 PM ET #302

    By the way I also did my system and did a separate 8-team parlay on Saturday for $50 and went 7-1 Ole Miss let me down I think I'm gonna hold on to this ticket stub for awhile that $7550 would have made me up my money bet for each game to $220 starting.

    Reply

    By the way I also did my system and did a separate 8-team parlay on Saturday for $50 and went 7-1 Ole Miss let me down I think I'm gonna hold on to this ticket stub for awhile that $7550 would have made me up my money bet for each game to $220 starting.

     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 5:55 PM ET #303

    Changing my 6pm game from Montana to Denver 1st half -4.5

    Reply

    Changing my 6pm game from Montana to Denver 1st half -4.5

     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 7:21 PM ET #304

    martingale will always fail...
    Reply
    martingale will always fail...
     
    Danrules24
    Danrules24
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 5921
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 7:30 PM ET #305

    Betting way too much for that small of a bankroll. Failure is certain at some point.
    Stay disciplined and manage your bankroll
    Reply
    Betting way too much for that small of a bankroll. Failure is certain at some point.
     
    Danrules24
    Danrules24
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 5921
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 7:35 PM ET #306

    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityTwist:

     

    Game at 9am - $110 wager

    Game at 12pm - $220 wager

    Game at 4pm - $440 wager

    and if I'm in a terrible funk going 0-3 at this point I would go $880 for a 7:30pm game.  However I haven't had to get to my 3rd game yet thank god.  I started with $770 and like I said I have hit for the last 2 weeks which has put me up $1400. 

    Based on a current bankroll of $1400, you wouldn't have enough for a $880 bet on a 4th game.

    Stay disciplined and manage your bankroll
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityTwist:

     

    Game at 9am - $110 wager

    Game at 12pm - $220 wager

    Game at 4pm - $440 wager

    and if I'm in a terrible funk going 0-3 at this point I would go $880 for a 7:30pm game.  However I haven't had to get to my 3rd game yet thank god.  I started with $770 and like I said I have hit for the last 2 weeks which has put me up $1400. 

    Based on a current bankroll of $1400, you wouldn't have enough for a $880 bet on a 4th game.

     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 8:24 PM ET #307

    True I didn't say I go 4 games in I said I might and nothing is certain just like life I'm just riding it while I can I'm riding a streak like the Heat right now so I will enjoy it will its hot
    Reply
    True I didn't say I go 4 games in I said I might and nothing is certain just like life I'm just riding it while I can I'm riding a streak like the Heat right now so I will enjoy it will its hot
     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 8:27 PM ET #308

    And my bank roll is $1600 right now I hit on Friday(Harvard) and Saturday(UNLV)
    Reply
    And my bank roll is $1600 right now I hit on Friday(Harvard) and Saturday(UNLV)
     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 9:33 PM ET #309

    Knicks covered!!!!
    Reply
    Knicks covered!!!!
     
    six5juice
    six5juice
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 642
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2013 - 1:23 AM ET #310

    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityTwist:

    Ok here is the system I have been using that has been working for me I look at all sports that I can possibly bet on for the day.  While looking at the games times played are critical as my system utilizes up to 3 plays per day.  I play one team in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night to cover myself If I lose one of the previous bets and I just double my bet everytime. Here's an example of the amounts I use

    Game at 9am - $110 wager

    Game at 12pm - $220 wager

    Game at 4pm - $440 wager

    and if I'm in a terrible funk going 0-3 at this point I would go $880 for a 7:30pm game.  However I haven't had to get to my 3rd game yet thank god.  I started with $770 and like I said I have hit for the last 2 weeks which has put me up $1400.  I am no professional capper but utilizing the suggestions for the experts along with my own research has done me well.  Hope I didn't jinx myself by sharing my system, but I like for everyone to get money.  Marc Lawrence is by far my favoritee capper to follow on here by the way.  Today is going to be a little tricky because there is only a handful of games and the times are very close together but this is who I'm taking in this order

    Game 1 @ 4pm - Knicks -3 for $110

    Game 2 @ 6:05pm - Montana 1st half for $220

    Game 3 @ 7pm - Trailblazers -13.5 for $440

    Good luck



    Very interesting system...I don't see this working in the long run since your bank roll is so small. BOL. Hope it works for you bro.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityTwist:

    Ok here is the system I have been using that has been working for me I look at all sports that I can possibly bet on for the day.  While looking at the games times played are critical as my system utilizes up to 3 plays per day.  I play one team in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night to cover myself If I lose one of the previous bets and I just double my bet everytime. Here's an example of the amounts I use

    Game at 9am - $110 wager

    Game at 12pm - $220 wager

    Game at 4pm - $440 wager

    and if I'm in a terrible funk going 0-3 at this point I would go $880 for a 7:30pm game.  However I haven't had to get to my 3rd game yet thank god.  I started with $770 and like I said I have hit for the last 2 weeks which has put me up $1400.  I am no professional capper but utilizing the suggestions for the experts along with my own research has done me well.  Hope I didn't jinx myself by sharing my system, but I like for everyone to get money.  Marc Lawrence is by far my favoritee capper to follow on here by the way.  Today is going to be a little tricky because there is only a handful of games and the times are very close together but this is who I'm taking in this order

    Game 1 @ 4pm - Knicks -3 for $110

    Game 2 @ 6:05pm - Montana 1st half for $220

    Game 3 @ 7pm - Trailblazers -13.5 for $440

    Good luck



    Very interesting system...I don't see this working in the long run since your bank roll is so small. BOL. Hope it works for you bro.
     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2013 - 10:49 AM ET #311

    Quote Originally Posted by six5juice:



    Very interesting system...I don't see this working in the long run since your bank roll is so small. BOL. Hope it works for you bro.

    It's called the Martindale System I didn't even know it had a name, but everything does so I should've known.  But yeah I did some research on it and the winning percentages jump up only if you use it in moderation.  I have just been using it for the past 2.5 weeks now and it has been working for me thus far.  The original $770 I started with was just extra money and now I'm playing with house money so it's no risk now just reward if it keeps going.  As of my win yesterday I am now up $1700 and I have since but my $770 back into my bank account.  My picks yesterday went 3-0 and 4-0 if you count my 1st Half Montana pick also.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by six5juice:



    Very interesting system...I don't see this working in the long run since your bank roll is so small. BOL. Hope it works for you bro.

    It's called the Martindale System I didn't even know it had a name, but everything does so I should've known.  But yeah I did some research on it and the winning percentages jump up only if you use it in moderation.  I have just been using it for the past 2.5 weeks now and it has been working for me thus far.  The original $770 I started with was just extra money and now I'm playing with house money so it's no risk now just reward if it keeps going.  As of my win yesterday I am now up $1700 and I have since but my $770 back into my bank account.  My picks yesterday went 3-0 and 4-0 if you count my 1st Half Montana pick also.

     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2013 - 12:11 PM ET #312

    Taking

    UNCA @11am -12.5

    Celtics @4pm +2.5

    Nuggets @7pm +5

    Reply

    Taking

    UNCA @11am -12.5

    Celtics @4pm +2.5

    Nuggets @7pm +5

     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2013 - 10:05 PM ET #313

    Celtics!!!! $1800 now
    Reply
    Celtics!!!! $1800 now
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2013 - 12:13 AM ET #314

    read Lippsman thread on how to win betting sports.
    This will fail
    Reply
    read Lippsman thread on how to win betting sports.
    This will fail
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2013 - 12:29 AM ET #315

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    read Lippsman thread on how to win betting sports.
    This will fail

    Where is it?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    read Lippsman thread on how to win betting sports.
    This will fail

    Where is it?
     
    six5juice
    six5juice
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 642
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2013 - 12:48 AM ET #316

    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityTwist:

    It's called the Martindale System I didn't even know it had a name, but everything does so I should've known.  But yeah I did some research on it and the winning percentages jump up only if you use it in moderation.  I have just been using it for the past 2.5 weeks now and it has been working for me thus far.  The original $770 I started with was just extra money and now I'm playing with house money so it's no risk now just reward if it keeps going.  As of my win yesterday I am now up $1700 and I have since but my $770 back into my bank account.  My picks yesterday went 3-0 and 4-0 if you count my 1st Half Montana pick also.



    Sin, I don't wish you any bad luck. More so, I'm not knocking your system.

    Every capper, pro or recreational, will hit their bad streaks. If you have a small bank roll--and you are betting large units per game--you will probably max out if a bad streak were to occur.

    The system you are using is also a system for any type of gambling. If I lose 5 bucks, I'll play 10 the next hand/roll. If I lose that, my next bet will be 20. If I lose that, I'll put up 40. Shoot, if you are playing black jack at a downtown casino, you already lost 75 bucks. Think about using that system when you are on the strip when the table mins can get upwards to 25 bucks?

    Most pro cappers will tell you to bet the same units for every play. An when you have a good read on a game, make that your big play. Heck, I have even read that a good way is to only risk 1-2% of your bankroll for every play.

    BOL to you bro
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityTwist:

    It's called the Martindale System I didn't even know it had a name, but everything does so I should've known.  But yeah I did some research on it and the winning percentages jump up only if you use it in moderation.  I have just been using it for the past 2.5 weeks now and it has been working for me thus far.  The original $770 I started with was just extra money and now I'm playing with house money so it's no risk now just reward if it keeps going.  As of my win yesterday I am now up $1700 and I have since but my $770 back into my bank account.  My picks yesterday went 3-0 and 4-0 if you count my 1st Half Montana pick also.



    Sin, I don't wish you any bad luck. More so, I'm not knocking your system.

    Every capper, pro or recreational, will hit their bad streaks. If you have a small bank roll--and you are betting large units per game--you will probably max out if a bad streak were to occur.

    The system you are using is also a system for any type of gambling. If I lose 5 bucks, I'll play 10 the next hand/roll. If I lose that, my next bet will be 20. If I lose that, I'll put up 40. Shoot, if you are playing black jack at a downtown casino, you already lost 75 bucks. Think about using that system when you are on the strip when the table mins can get upwards to 25 bucks?

    Most pro cappers will tell you to bet the same units for every play. An when you have a good read on a game, make that your big play. Heck, I have even read that a good way is to only risk 1-2% of your bankroll for every play.

    BOL to you bro
     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2013 - 10:47 AM ET #317

    Quote Originally Posted by six5juice:



    Sin, I don't wish you any bad luck. More so, I'm not knocking your system.

    Every capper, pro or recreational, will hit their bad streaks. If you have a small bank roll--and you are betting large units per game--you will probably max out if a bad streak were to occur.

    The system you are using is also a system for any type of gambling. If I lose 5 bucks, I'll play 10 the next hand/roll. If I lose that, my next bet will be 20. If I lose that, I'll put up 40. Shoot, if you are playing black jack at a downtown casino, you already lost 75 bucks. Think about using that system when you are on the strip when the table mins can get upwards to 25 bucks?

    Most pro cappers will tell you to bet the same units for every play. An when you have a good read on a game, make that your big play. Heck, I have even read that a good way is to only risk 1-2% of your bankroll for every play.

    BOL to you bro

    Now that I'm up $1800 that's probably how I will approach the rest of the games.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by six5juice:



    Sin, I don't wish you any bad luck. More so, I'm not knocking your system.

    Every capper, pro or recreational, will hit their bad streaks. If you have a small bank roll--and you are betting large units per game--you will probably max out if a bad streak were to occur.

    The system you are using is also a system for any type of gambling. If I lose 5 bucks, I'll play 10 the next hand/roll. If I lose that, my next bet will be 20. If I lose that, I'll put up 40. Shoot, if you are playing black jack at a downtown casino, you already lost 75 bucks. Think about using that system when you are on the strip when the table mins can get upwards to 25 bucks?

    Most pro cappers will tell you to bet the same units for every play. An when you have a good read on a game, make that your big play. Heck, I have even read that a good way is to only risk 1-2% of your bankroll for every play.

    BOL to you bro

    Now that I'm up $1800 that's probably how I will approach the rest of the games.

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2013 - 3:37 PM ET #318

    Sin- this isn't a system this is simply a progression. The name of your system that you arn't using anymore is MartinGALE.Don't highjack Slim's thread.
    Reply
    Sin- this isn't a system this is simply a progression. The name of your system that you arn't using anymore is MartinGALE.Don't highjack Slim's thread.
     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2013 - 4:15 PM ET #319

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Sin- this isn't a system this is simply a progression. The name of your system that you arn't using anymore is MartinGALE.Don't highjack Slim's thread.

    Yeah I learned that yesterday when Mafioso said something about it and I'M NOT HIGHJACKING ANYONES thread my last post said I'm gonna do something else meaning I wasn't gonna post here anymore

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Sin- this isn't a system this is simply a progression. The name of your system that you arn't using anymore is MartinGALE.Don't highjack Slim's thread.

    Yeah I learned that yesterday when Mafioso said something about it and I'M NOT HIGHJACKING ANYONES thread my last post said I'm gonna do something else meaning I wasn't gonna post here anymore

     
    rball747
    rball747
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2013 - 11:09 PM ET #320

    I make about $100,000+ a year wagering sports I have the best capper ever for 2 yrs.and tried many before moving here. I started here in LV two years ago with only $2,000.00 bankroll also my sports book is off shore and get much better lines than here in LV but I go to the book every day and make small bets using a matrix method given to me to have fun with and its good in itsself. Yours Rb
    Reply
    I make about $100,000+ a year wagering sports I have the best capper ever for 2 yrs.and tried many before moving here. I started here in LV two years ago with only $2,000.00 bankroll also my sports book is off shore and get much better lines than here in LV but I go to the book every day and make small bets using a matrix method given to me to have fun with and its good in itsself. Yours Rb
     
    Uncleslim
    Uncleslim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 151
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2013 - 8:11 AM ET #321

    Tonight was good night,

    I had stanford BIG, and Air-force semi big....

    I have lived here about 8 months and i can say, in all honesty,

    I am a professional. 

    Buying more freedom and making money off the post  Trans-Atlantic slave trade feels pretty good....






    Reply
    Tonight was good night,

    I had stanford BIG, and Air-force semi big....

    I have lived here about 8 months and i can say, in all honesty,

    I am a professional. 

    Buying more freedom and making money off the post  Trans-Atlantic slave trade feels pretty good....






     
    clark17
    clark17
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1994
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2013 - 8:14 PM ET #322

    [Quote: Originally Posted by rball747] I make about $100,000+ a year wagering sports I have the best capper ever for 2 yrs.and tried many before moving here. I started here in LV two years ago with only $2,000.00 bankroll also my sports book is off shore and get much better lines than here in LV but I go to the book every day and make small bets using a matrix method given to me to have fun with and its good in itsself. Yours Rb [/Quote

    You're full of Shtt thats what makes this site a joke 100,000 a year and you started with 2000.00 how fuking dumb do you think people are, i bet you have never made 100,000 in you're life gambling, for that matter you probably havent made that in you're life

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by rball747] I make about $100,000+ a year wagering sports I have the best capper ever for 2 yrs.and tried many before moving here. I started here in LV two years ago with only $2,000.00 bankroll also my sports book is off shore and get much better lines than here in LV but I go to the book every day and make small bets using a matrix method given to me to have fun with and its good in itsself. Yours Rb [/Quote

    You're full of Shtt thats what makes this site a joke 100,000 a year and you started with 2000.00 how fuking dumb do you think people are, i bet you have never made 100,000 in you're life gambling, for that matter you probably havent made that in you're life

     
    six5juice
    six5juice
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 642
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 1:26 AM ET #323

    Quote Originally Posted by rball747:

    I make about $100,000+ a year wagering sports I have the best capper ever for 2 yrs.and tried many before moving here. I started here in LV two years ago with only $2,000.00 bankroll also my sports book is off shore and get much better lines than here in LV but I go to the book every day and make small bets using a matrix method given to me to have fun with and its good in itsself. Yours Rb



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rball747:

    I make about $100,000+ a year wagering sports I have the best capper ever for 2 yrs.and tried many before moving here. I started here in LV two years ago with only $2,000.00 bankroll also my sports book is off shore and get much better lines than here in LV but I go to the book every day and make small bets using a matrix method given to me to have fun with and its good in itsself. Yours Rb



     
    Wizard41
    Wizard41
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 408
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 10:10 PM ET #324

    Taxes....you pay taxes on your earnings/winnings.

    You cannot claim a loss if you bet 5000, lose, and go home....you cannot say "I am claiming 5000 as a loss."

    Your losses are only deducted from a winning ending....

    If you lose from start to finish....ie the final tally of all your wagers is -15,000...there is no deduction, it is called being a loser. LOL

    Reply

    Taxes....you pay taxes on your earnings/winnings.

    You cannot claim a loss if you bet 5000, lose, and go home....you cannot say "I am claiming 5000 as a loss."

    Your losses are only deducted from a winning ending....

    If you lose from start to finish....ie the final tally of all your wagers is -15,000...there is no deduction, it is called being a loser. LOL

     
     
    cptxca16
    cptxca16
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 10:38 AM ET #325

    Much respect for anyone who tries. But why not be honest from start to finish. This started out as a great thread a year ago. Now its all fluff. 

     

    $100,000 / 12 months = $8333.00 per month made.

    From 2k to 100k in 8 months. Do you have some kool aid for us to drink?

     

    Reply

    Much respect for anyone who tries. But why not be honest from start to finish. This started out as a great thread a year ago. Now its all fluff. 

     

    $100,000 / 12 months = $8333.00 per month made.

    From 2k to 100k in 8 months. Do you have some kool aid for us to drink?

     

    All Forums | Las Vegas
    «First Previous 131415 ... 181920 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,367
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,011
    • Friday 10/09/2026 455
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
    • Week 6 Money 9,864
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,279
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,707
    • Why go for 2pts 657
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.