• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Las Vegas

    Minimum needed to live the dream

    «First Previous 121314 ... 181920 Next Last»
    newyorkslim
    Danrules24
    golfkat
    IMaDUCK
    aznguy69
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 283609
    Posts: 495
    «First Previous 121314 ... 181920 Next Last»
     
    newyorkslim
    newyorkslim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 235
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2013 - 4:52 AM ET #276

    Been doing great over the past 3 weeks,... just had two big plays on The jail blazers (game one VS the clip joint) and Niagara today...

    For me, as of right now, I know the gambling gods are gonna want some back.. so I may take a couple days off, go on a hike, get laid... whatever....

    Down turns go down only of you let them... gambling for me is mostly mental... knowing when to loosen up and when to hold back...Thats all that matters...

    Just like these women out here, they know I could take em or leave em....so they will always keep calling...





    Reply
    Been doing great over the past 3 weeks,... just had two big plays on The jail blazers (game one VS the clip joint) and Niagara today...

    For me, as of right now, I know the gambling gods are gonna want some back.. so I may take a couple days off, go on a hike, get laid... whatever....

    Down turns go down only of you let them... gambling for me is mostly mental... knowing when to loosen up and when to hold back...Thats all that matters...

    Just like these women out here, they know I could take em or leave em....so they will always keep calling...





     
    Danrules24
    Danrules24
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 5921
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2013 - 7:33 PM ET #277

    Quote Originally Posted by golfkat:

    I have lived "the dream" for the last fifty years.  It is a pure nightmare.  Sure I have made the big scores.  Plenty of them, but

    the downturns are something else.  I am in one now lose at

    everything.   Poker I can't win a hand.   Just lost a big pot with

    AK vs AQ.  I had no chance flop come A Q rag.  I was winning

    $250 wind up losing a hundred for the night.  I lost about four

    photos in a row.  One was for a $400 pick four.  Yes, the

    dream is a nightmare with no way out.

    Betting on horses and playing poker is not the same as betting on the major sports. With a good system and proper money management you can do well on sports.

    Stay disciplined and manage your bankroll
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by golfkat:

    I have lived "the dream" for the last fifty years.  It is a pure nightmare.  Sure I have made the big scores.  Plenty of them, but

    the downturns are something else.  I am in one now lose at

    everything.   Poker I can't win a hand.   Just lost a big pot with

    AK vs AQ.  I had no chance flop come A Q rag.  I was winning

    $250 wind up losing a hundred for the night.  I lost about four

    photos in a row.  One was for a $400 pick four.  Yes, the

    dream is a nightmare with no way out.

    Betting on horses and playing poker is not the same as betting on the major sports. With a good system and proper money management you can do well on sports.

     
    golfkat
    golfkat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2013 - 8:42 PM ET #278

    Quote Originally Posted by Danrules24:

    Betting on horses and playing poker is not the same as betting on the major sports. With a good system and proper money management you can do well on sports.

    I have bet my share of sports.  Bet on games every day for years on end.  How about losing a huge bet on baseball when

    the umpire makes the strike zone as big as the stadium when you

    have the over.  A J Burnett threw a two hitter when he was pitching for the Yankees and could not get anyone out.  After about ten years of constant betting, sports will drive you crazy.  I

    am calling that one right now.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Danrules24:

    Betting on horses and playing poker is not the same as betting on the major sports. With a good system and proper money management you can do well on sports.

    I have bet my share of sports.  Bet on games every day for years on end.  How about losing a huge bet on baseball when

    the umpire makes the strike zone as big as the stadium when you

    have the over.  A J Burnett threw a two hitter when he was pitching for the Yankees and could not get anyone out.  After about ten years of constant betting, sports will drive you crazy.  I

    am calling that one right now.

     
    golfkat
    golfkat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2013 - 8:45 PM ET #279

    After fifty something years, I have still not given up.  Have a pretty good bet on Ravins plus the points.  Am still playing poker,

    the wins are still nice after fifty years.

    Reply

    After fifty something years, I have still not given up.  Have a pretty good bet on Ravins plus the points.  Am still playing poker,

    the wins are still nice after fifty years.

     
    Danrules24
    Danrules24
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 5921
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2013 - 1:51 PM ET #280

    Quote Originally Posted by golfkat:

    I have bet my share of sports.  Bet on games every day for years on end.  How about losing a huge bet on baseball when

    the umpire makes the strike zone as big as the stadium when you

    have the over.  A J Burnett threw a two hitter when he was pitching for the Yankees and could not get anyone out.  After about ten years of constant betting, sports will drive you crazy.  I

    am calling that one right now.

    The term "huge bet" is the key. If you use proper money management you should never have anything considered a huge bet as a % of bankroll. Say maybe 2% max of bankroll on any single bet. If I have a $50k bankroll, I'm never risking more than $1k on a game.

    Stay disciplined and manage your bankroll
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by golfkat:

    I have bet my share of sports.  Bet on games every day for years on end.  How about losing a huge bet on baseball when

    the umpire makes the strike zone as big as the stadium when you

    have the over.  A J Burnett threw a two hitter when he was pitching for the Yankees and could not get anyone out.  After about ten years of constant betting, sports will drive you crazy.  I

    am calling that one right now.

    The term "huge bet" is the key. If you use proper money management you should never have anything considered a huge bet as a % of bankroll. Say maybe 2% max of bankroll on any single bet. If I have a $50k bankroll, I'm never risking more than $1k on a game.

     
    IMaDUCK
    IMaDUCK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2013 - 5:54 PM ET #281

    win 60% of your bets every week(every week) and your set for life
    Reply
    win 60% of your bets every week(every week) and your set for life
     
    golfkat
    golfkat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2013 - 8:14 AM ET #282

    The dream is still great after 50 something years.  It is so nice to

    be able to fire everyday.  Yesterday, I was betting horses from

    home.  Loved this six to one shot at Gulfstream in the 8 th race.

    I made a pretty good bet on the horse and it ran second.  Had

    a clear lead  in the stretch for an instant.  Oh, well I am not going

    to let another loss bother me.  I am going to tee it up today

    and try to make a score.  Still have plenty of bullets to fire.

    Reply

    The dream is still great after 50 something years.  It is so nice to

    be able to fire everyday.  Yesterday, I was betting horses from

    home.  Loved this six to one shot at Gulfstream in the 8 th race.

    I made a pretty good bet on the horse and it ran second.  Had

    a clear lead  in the stretch for an instant.  Oh, well I am not going

    to let another loss bother me.  I am going to tee it up today

    and try to make a score.  Still have plenty of bullets to fire.

     
    newyorkslim
    newyorkslim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 235
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2013 - 3:22 AM ET #283

    Lots of chatter out there, catch some losses, start chasing; things can go sideways pretty fast. 

    I wise man once told me "take what you need and it will be there forever, try to take it all and all will be gone"...


    Been doing great, had a big night (for me now) ...have a mobile account with Red rock and william Hilll now....

    then got a $25 dollar foot massage...God I love this town....


    Reply
    Lots of chatter out there, catch some losses, start chasing; things can go sideways pretty fast. 

    I wise man once told me "take what you need and it will be there forever, try to take it all and all will be gone"...


    Been doing great, had a big night (for me now) ...have a mobile account with Red rock and william Hilll now....

    then got a $25 dollar foot massage...God I love this town....


     
    aznguy69
    aznguy69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 485
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2013 - 3:31 AM ET #284

    Quote Originally Posted by Phodacbiet:

    Living in Vegas and gamble for a living is a shallow dream. You will be lonely and bore to death.  This is a better dream:

    1. find a sport betting system, it does exist. I can't tell you but it's there. 
    2.play 2-4% bank roll each play. 55% sure return each day. 

    2.find a good wife (non materialistic and make-up free type)
    3.start a small business, involve the wife.
    4.have some kids
    5.vacation 4-5 times a year. 
    6.Life is now beautiful. Enjoy

     I did all that within 5 years. Finding a good wife part is hella hard (even that i needed a system). hahaha


    Is there really a system pho?? I've been having bad days I the MBA lately.. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Phodacbiet:

    Living in Vegas and gamble for a living is a shallow dream. You will be lonely and bore to death.  This is a better dream:

    1. find a sport betting system, it does exist. I can't tell you but it's there. 
    2.play 2-4% bank roll each play. 55% sure return each day. 

    2.find a good wife (non materialistic and make-up free type)
    3.start a small business, involve the wife.
    4.have some kids
    5.vacation 4-5 times a year. 
    6.Life is now beautiful. Enjoy

     I did all that within 5 years. Finding a good wife part is hella hard (even that i needed a system). hahaha


    Is there really a system pho?? I've been having bad days I the MBA lately.. 
     
    newyorkslim
    newyorkslim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 235
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2013 - 4:52 AM ET #285

    IMO 

    All that % of bank roll garbage and this and that ....is a joke. 

    I count my money everyday. Exactly how much I got, how much i want and how much I need. 

    I'll bet what I can emotionally handle. If I lose, I don't care (not always successful with that). the wins feel good. 

    Try not to chase...or be on Tilt, never goes well...

    and when you count your money after a big loss, always be happy what  what you got. 

    conquer that, and you already won. 
    Reply
    IMO 

    All that % of bank roll garbage and this and that ....is a joke. 

    I count my money everyday. Exactly how much I got, how much i want and how much I need. 

    I'll bet what I can emotionally handle. If I lose, I don't care (not always successful with that). the wins feel good. 

    Try not to chase...or be on Tilt, never goes well...

    and when you count your money after a big loss, always be happy what  what you got. 

    conquer that, and you already won. 
     
    GoalinCrazyUK
    GoalinCrazyUK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 430
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2013 - 7:31 AM ET #286

    Quote Originally Posted by Phodacbiet:

    Living in Vegas and gamble for a living is a shallow dream. You will be lonely and bore to death.  This is a better dream:

    1. find a sport betting system, it does exist. I can't tell you but it's there. 
    2.play 2-4% bank roll each play. 55% sure return each day. 

    2.find a good wife (non materialistic and make-up free type)
    3.start a small business, involve the wife.
    4.have some kids
    5.vacation 4-5 times a year. 
    6.Life is now beautiful. Enjoy

     I did all that within 5 years. Finding a good wife part is hella hard (even that i needed a system). hahaha



    This is extortionately close minded?  Married and working with my wife would be my idea of a nightmare!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Phodacbiet:

    Living in Vegas and gamble for a living is a shallow dream. You will be lonely and bore to death.  This is a better dream:

    1. find a sport betting system, it does exist. I can't tell you but it's there. 
    2.play 2-4% bank roll each play. 55% sure return each day. 

    2.find a good wife (non materialistic and make-up free type)
    3.start a small business, involve the wife.
    4.have some kids
    5.vacation 4-5 times a year. 
    6.Life is now beautiful. Enjoy

     I did all that within 5 years. Finding a good wife part is hella hard (even that i needed a system). hahaha



    This is extortionately close minded?  Married and working with my wife would be my idea of a nightmare!
     
    golfkat
    golfkat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2013 - 7:35 PM ET #287

    You are better off starting with nothing.  This way, if you are wrong you don't lose anything.  Go out there with a few thousand

    you will know if you are good enough or not.  I have been living the life for fifty years, there is nothing like it.  I gamble everyday

    sports, poker, horses and golf.

    Reply

    You are better off starting with nothing.  This way, if you are wrong you don't lose anything.  Go out there with a few thousand

    you will know if you are good enough or not.  I have been living the life for fifty years, there is nothing like it.  I gamble everyday

    sports, poker, horses and golf.

     
    Uncleslim
    Uncleslim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 151
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2013 - 12:01 AM ET #288

    Kinda disagree, ... Been out here almost 8 months and I learn new things everyday. 

    Don't close down the shop after a couple of bad month, learn for your mistakes and don't make em again. 

    I just bet sports. Had three great nights, then a bad night tonight...

    Overall, wouldn't change where I live and what I do for anything...

    and if enroff is in net for the sabers tomorrow at ottawa, 

    big play on the over, Miller has kept the sabers in games, 

    Loving every minute of it...


    Hey Golfcat...15 dollar nassau  on a par 3 course?,...1 down automatic press? 

    count me in...
    Reply
    Kinda disagree, ... Been out here almost 8 months and I learn new things everyday. 

    Don't close down the shop after a couple of bad month, learn for your mistakes and don't make em again. 

    I just bet sports. Had three great nights, then a bad night tonight...

    Overall, wouldn't change where I live and what I do for anything...

    and if enroff is in net for the sabers tomorrow at ottawa, 

    big play on the over, Miller has kept the sabers in games, 

    Loving every minute of it...


    Hey Golfcat...15 dollar nassau  on a par 3 course?,...1 down automatic press? 

    count me in...
     
    golfkat
    golfkat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2013 - 11:22 PM ET #289

    that sounds great, I will be out there soon.
    Reply
    that sounds great, I will be out there soon.
     
    Uncleslim
    Uncleslim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 151
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2013 - 3:59 AM ET #290

    I live in summerlin, love that par three by the Suncoast...I just need a lofted wedge..and a putter ...

    Play for fun ..... seem like a good cat 
    Reply
    I live in summerlin, love that par three by the Suncoast...I just need a lofted wedge..and a putter ...

    Play for fun ..... seem like a good cat 
     
    golfkat
    golfkat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2013 - 7:28 AM ET #291

    I use to live out there.  Lived there from the early 80's through the

    mid 90's.  I am in NY now.  I remember when they started building Summerlin.  Had some great golf matches out there.  I miss those days.

    Reply

    I use to live out there.  Lived there from the early 80's through the

    mid 90's.  I am in NY now.  I remember when they started building Summerlin.  Had some great golf matches out there.  I miss those days.

     
    ShadowWarrior
    ShadowWarrior
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 7112
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2013 - 1:53 PM ET #292

    Summerlin is nice, neighbor of thirty years moved there last year.  He likes it there.
    Reply
    Summerlin is nice, neighbor of thirty years moved there last year.  He likes it there.
     
    cjm2008
    cjm2008
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 22012
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2013 - 12:25 AM ET #293

    Heading to Vegas for a month for March Madness. I am now retired and have always done well on line betting the games but wanted to be in Vegas during this greatest tiime in sports.                                            
    I have a condo for a month and the blessing of my wife. I plan to mainly bet sports and play some poker.

    This I my answer to " living the dream ".
    Reply
    Heading to Vegas for a month for March Madness. I am now retired and have always done well on line betting the games but wanted to be in Vegas during this greatest tiime in sports.                                            
    I have a condo for a month and the blessing of my wife. I plan to mainly bet sports and play some poker.

    This I my answer to " living the dream ".
     
    mynameken
    mynameken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1390
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2013 - 12:02 PM ET #294

    Good luck ! Live the dream .
    Reply
    Good luck ! Live the dream .
     
    Uncleslim
    Uncleslim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 151
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2013 - 3:44 PM ET #295

    Good luck, Redrock has a great poker room...
    Reply
    Good luck, Redrock has a great poker room...
     
    SinCityTwist
    SinCityTwist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2013 - 4:20 PM ET #296

    Hope all is well Slim I have been following this thread for a while now.  I live in Las Vegas and I am by no means a professional capper, but with that being said I can hover around 54% on a regular basis.  I recently started using a system of betting that has won me $100 everyday for the past 2 weeks and I wanted to suggest it to you.  I really enjoy hearing stories about people bold enough to live off of gambling along and I wish I had the financial means to do it myself.

    Reply

    Hope all is well Slim I have been following this thread for a while now.  I live in Las Vegas and I am by no means a professional capper, but with that being said I can hover around 54% on a regular basis.  I recently started using a system of betting that has won me $100 everyday for the past 2 weeks and I wanted to suggest it to you.  I really enjoy hearing stories about people bold enough to live off of gambling along and I wish I had the financial means to do it myself.

     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2013 - 12:10 AM ET #297

    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityTwist:

    Hope all is well Slim I have been following this thread for a while now.  I live in Las Vegas and I am by no means a professional capper, but with that being said I can hover around 54% on a regular basis.  I recently started using a system of betting that has won me $100 everyday for the past 2 weeks and I wanted to suggest it to you.  I really enjoy hearing stories about people bold enough to live off of gambling along and I wish I had the financial means to do it myself.


    Can you suggest this system to the Forum by posting it in this thread? I'm curious now as well. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityTwist:

    Hope all is well Slim I have been following this thread for a while now.  I live in Las Vegas and I am by no means a professional capper, but with that being said I can hover around 54% on a regular basis.  I recently started using a system of betting that has won me $100 everyday for the past 2 weeks and I wanted to suggest it to you.  I really enjoy hearing stories about people bold enough to live off of gambling along and I wish I had the financial means to do it myself.


    Can you suggest this system to the Forum by posting it in this thread? I'm curious now as well. 
     
    reef212000
    reef212000
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2013 - 4:59 AM ET #298

    Me too any 100 dollar a day system that is working I would like to hear about, please share
    Reply
    Me too any 100 dollar a day system that is working I would like to hear about, please share
     
    cjm2008
    cjm2008
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 22012
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2013 - 3:38 PM ET #299

    Arrived in Vegas last night and will be staying at a friends condo for most of the month of March while they are visiting relatives in Florida.I am looking forward to betting the conference tournaments and March Madness.
    I retired in 2008 and have been coming to Vegas for the opening round of March Madness every year since with a couple of friends. This year I had the opportunity to come to Vegas for a month and with my wife's blessing I jumped at the chance.

    First though I am leaving tomorrow and driving to Goodyear Arizona to take in a few days in the Arizona sunshine at the training camp of the the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds.

    For now I am "living the dream".
    Reply
    Arrived in Vegas last night and will be staying at a friends condo for most of the month of March while they are visiting relatives in Florida.I am looking forward to betting the conference tournaments and March Madness.
    I retired in 2008 and have been coming to Vegas for the opening round of March Madness every year since with a couple of friends. This year I had the opportunity to come to Vegas for a month and with my wife's blessing I jumped at the chance.

    First though I am leaving tomorrow and driving to Goodyear Arizona to take in a few days in the Arizona sunshine at the training camp of the the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds.

    For now I am "living the dream".
     
     
    Uncleslim
    Uncleslim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 151
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2013 - 4:15 AM ET #300

    Hey Sin,...

    Doing great. weather is turning warmer (didn't realize it got this cold out here).. still love the sun shines everyday. (in Buffalo it may might make a cameo for a day or two around this time a year). 

    Love the William Hill/Red Rock accounts that let you get play in from your phone. Don't have to go to the casinos anymore (unless Blackjack is calling) 

    Spending some time with a couple new girls, Climbing Red Rock, biking, ....

    bounce your system off me brother, I have a couple Ideas myself being out here in the Mecca! 

     


    Reply
    Hey Sin,...

    Doing great. weather is turning warmer (didn't realize it got this cold out here).. still love the sun shines everyday. (in Buffalo it may might make a cameo for a day or two around this time a year). 

    Love the William Hill/Red Rock accounts that let you get play in from your phone. Don't have to go to the casinos anymore (unless Blackjack is calling) 

    Spending some time with a couple new girls, Climbing Red Rock, biking, ....

    bounce your system off me brother, I have a couple Ideas myself being out here in the Mecca! 

     


    All Forums | Las Vegas
    «First Previous 121314 ... 181920 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,367
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,011
    • Friday 10/09/2026 455
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
    • Week 6 Money 9,864
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,279
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,707
    • Why go for 2pts 657
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.