dk just woke up but no thread yet ... what the heck
TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome
Hi guys... I'm on the straight Over tonight.
I considered a teaser with TB+16 and over 43, I changed my mind at the last minute and went with Over 49.
GL to everyone! ![]()
Hi guys... I'm on the straight Over tonight.
I considered a teaser with TB+16 and over 43, I changed my mind at the last minute and went with Over 49.
GL to everyone! ![]()
tb longest drive of the season... dallas defense (1 sec short of tb longest drive) have dallas ml tied to v.tech ml (-189) and dallas ml tied to jack (nfl) (-189) 12pk beer each... come on don't make me work for it
... that stat in dk thread about rookie qb think 1st start on thursday 7-7 su BUT 11-3 ats
tb longest drive of the season... dallas defense (1 sec short of tb longest drive) have dallas ml tied to v.tech ml (-189) and dallas ml tied to jack (nfl) (-189) 12pk beer each... come on don't make me work for it
... that stat in dk thread about rookie qb think 1st start on thursday 7-7 su BUT 11-3 ats
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 746
- PART DEUX 143
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- Week 6 Money 8,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,152
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
