• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 6 Money

    WahooS
    Skunk702
    sportschat
    Puckett8791
    Twoinches
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 628
    Posts: 10
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25673
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 3:58 PM ET #1

    should have a few early clips 

     

    play number one 

    1. UTSA - 6.5 

    usf is going to get throttled in this one, can’t max bet the line or it would be large at this number, standard under 10

     

    how many cards on covers will this make?  an_wink

     

    will update posted record but you know it’s winning 

     

    off we go an_horse

    .
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    should have a few early clips 

     

    play number one 

    1. UTSA - 6.5 

    usf is going to get throttled in this one, can’t max bet the line or it would be large at this number, standard under 10

     

    how many cards on covers will this make?  an_wink

     

    will update posted record but you know it’s winning 

     

    off we go an_horse

     
    Skunk702
    Skunk702
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 4:04 PM ET #2

    WahooS, been reading your posts for years and am a fan.  What is the reasoning for this selection?  I watched UTSA against Rice this weekend and saw them barely escape.  I know UTSA is much tougher at home, but that game makes me nervous to jump back on them this week. I would think USF is better than Rice, but not sure. 

     

    Thanks in advance!  BOL!

    Reply

    WahooS, been reading your posts for years and am a fan.  What is the reasoning for this selection?  I watched UTSA against Rice this weekend and saw them barely escape.  I know UTSA is much tougher at home, but that game makes me nervous to jump back on them this week. I would think USF is better than Rice, but not sure. 

     

    Thanks in advance!  BOL!

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25673
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 4:55 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk702:

    WahooS, been reading your posts for years and am a fan.  What is the reasoning for this selection?  I watched UTSA against Rice this weekend and saw them barely escape.  I know UTSA is much tougher at home, but that game makes me nervous to jump back on them this week. I would think USF is better than Rice, but not sure.    Thanks in advance!  BOL!
    happy to give breakdown for you 

     

    I had rice as one of mine last week fyi so I kind of know utsa, I follow them, this tv spot will be a complete domination 

    when I get a chance I’ll give my opinion of how it plays out 

     

    im hitting lines , best to you sir 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk702:

    WahooS, been reading your posts for years and am a fan.  What is the reasoning for this selection?  I watched UTSA against Rice this weekend and saw them barely escape.  I know UTSA is much tougher at home, but that game makes me nervous to jump back on them this week. I would think USF is better than Rice, but not sure.    Thanks in advance!  BOL!
    happy to give breakdown for you 

     

    I had rice as one of mine last week fyi so I kind of know utsa, I follow them, this tv spot will be a complete domination 

    when I get a chance I’ll give my opinion of how it plays out 

     

    im hitting lines , best to you sir 

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16601
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 5:19 PM ET #4

    @WahooS

     Thanks for the early post. Good luck this week peace_5

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Thanks for the early post. Good luck this week peace_5

     
    Puckett8791
    Puckett8791
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 398
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 6:13 PM ET #5

    LOVE THE EARLY POST!

    Reply

    LOVE THE EARLY POST!

     
    Twoinches
    Twoinches
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 6:32 PM ET #6

    an_2drinks

    Reply

    an_2drinks

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 7:00 PM ET #7

    GEE.... I don't know about this one an_happybounce 

     

     

    What to do? What to do???? paint_help

     

    LOL ... love when you are soooo convinced on a play an_cheers

     

     

     

    Thank you, again 

     

    By the way, I have a 'few' teams that I am happy to side with who I think are STILL flying under the radar up to Week 5 but gonna look at Bet365 to see what these midmajors to P4 teams are opening at...

    NW  (Chip working his magic wow/athleticism/top shelf approach to play)

    N.Mexico  (13 return starters/very strong defense)

    Colorado St > if Mora + DC can quietly coach up some better defense 

    Western Michigan (10 return starters/strong defense)

    FAU (11 returning starters/pretty good offense)

    WVU (Richrod ball/lots of offense/never die attitude)

    Fresno (strong defense/quietly improving offense with good numbers lately)

     

    Gonna be fun....hoping Vegas makes the odd mistake here and there

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    GEE.... I don't know about this one an_happybounce 

     

     

    What to do? What to do???? paint_help

     

    LOL ... love when you are soooo convinced on a play an_cheers

     

     

     

    Thank you, again 

     

    By the way, I have a 'few' teams that I am happy to side with who I think are STILL flying under the radar up to Week 5 but gonna look at Bet365 to see what these midmajors to P4 teams are opening at...

    NW  (Chip working his magic wow/athleticism/top shelf approach to play)

    N.Mexico  (13 return starters/very strong defense)

    Colorado St > if Mora + DC can quietly coach up some better defense 

    Western Michigan (10 return starters/strong defense)

    FAU (11 returning starters/pretty good offense)

    WVU (Richrod ball/lots of offense/never die attitude)

    Fresno (strong defense/quietly improving offense with good numbers lately)

     

    Gonna be fun....hoping Vegas makes the odd mistake here and there

     

     

     
    stuff
    stuff
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 685
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 9:21 PM ET #8

         I sure will handicap the game after you pick it on Sunday, must be a good one.

    Reply

         I sure will handicap the game after you pick it on Sunday, must be a good one.

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25673
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2026 - 9:30 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk702:

    WahooS, been reading your posts for years and am a fan.  What is the reasoning for this selection?  I watched UTSA against Rice this weekend and saw them barely escape.  I know UTSA is much tougher at home, but that game makes me nervous to jump back on them this week. I would think USF is better than Rice, but not sure.    Thanks in advance!  BOL!

     

    I’m not here to convince others of what to bet, I just post how I see things, this is a big card with lots of games & if you’re ever hesitant then simply choose another game, you can tell me what games you like & im happy to give a thumbs up or pass on my end, I do drop hints in my thread from time to time, I thought asking miss st to stay with Bama for 4 qtrs was a huge ask but didn’t want to post Bama & fade the forum last week

    now to this game, so many angles 

    1. USF on short week with travel & rolling into a hornets nest in San Antonio

    2. USF has rapidly declined from last year offensively, they look poorly coached when I see them, they scored 13 @ home last week vs Temple, 19 @ home to FIU & 13 @ Bowling Green, they had zero points at BG for a long long time in that game, zero as in less than 1 

    3. UTSA is rarely good on the road & last week was a classic lookahead to this revenge game on the national telly

    4. why revenge ?  well USF ran up the score on them last year when Golesh & Brown were there, Coach Traylor had commented on how good of a team Coach Golesh had put together & how many resources etc they had, Golesh seemed to take offense to it & made them pay, the role gets reversed this week & the new staff @ USF will have to wear it 

    5. UTSA at home is a completely different team under Traylor, it is hard to explain but a shaky defense & not possessing the ball has been tough for the runners in the past

    6. the runners can still give up explosives but you have to have the offense to do it & USF hasn’t shown me that this season 

    7. UTSA has hopes of being a playoff contender (not likely unless they can squeak out road victories) but my gut tells me they look like a great squad on Thursday Night 

     

    some of this is fact, some is my gut feel 

     

    I truly believe barring a major injury that this will be sweet revenge for the road runners & that they will make a statement 

     

    I’ll say 38-17 once they lose interest & usf gets a late score

    It is very likely I’ll be on first half as well if this line stays around a tuddy next few days 

     

     

    once again, it’s up to you who you bet, I clearly lose bets & don’t make guarantees, I just win more than I lose, that is always the goal 

     

    best of luck peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk702:

    WahooS, been reading your posts for years and am a fan.  What is the reasoning for this selection?  I watched UTSA against Rice this weekend and saw them barely escape.  I know UTSA is much tougher at home, but that game makes me nervous to jump back on them this week. I would think USF is better than Rice, but not sure.    Thanks in advance!  BOL!

     

    I’m not here to convince others of what to bet, I just post how I see things, this is a big card with lots of games & if you’re ever hesitant then simply choose another game, you can tell me what games you like & im happy to give a thumbs up or pass on my end, I do drop hints in my thread from time to time, I thought asking miss st to stay with Bama for 4 qtrs was a huge ask but didn’t want to post Bama & fade the forum last week

    now to this game, so many angles 

    1. USF on short week with travel & rolling into a hornets nest in San Antonio

    2. USF has rapidly declined from last year offensively, they look poorly coached when I see them, they scored 13 @ home last week vs Temple, 19 @ home to FIU & 13 @ Bowling Green, they had zero points at BG for a long long time in that game, zero as in less than 1 

    3. UTSA is rarely good on the road & last week was a classic lookahead to this revenge game on the national telly

    4. why revenge ?  well USF ran up the score on them last year when Golesh & Brown were there, Coach Traylor had commented on how good of a team Coach Golesh had put together & how many resources etc they had, Golesh seemed to take offense to it & made them pay, the role gets reversed this week & the new staff @ USF will have to wear it 

    5. UTSA at home is a completely different team under Traylor, it is hard to explain but a shaky defense & not possessing the ball has been tough for the runners in the past

    6. the runners can still give up explosives but you have to have the offense to do it & USF hasn’t shown me that this season 

    7. UTSA has hopes of being a playoff contender (not likely unless they can squeak out road victories) but my gut tells me they look like a great squad on Thursday Night 

     

    some of this is fact, some is my gut feel 

     

    I truly believe barring a major injury that this will be sweet revenge for the road runners & that they will make a statement 

     

    I’ll say 38-17 once they lose interest & usf gets a late score

    It is very likely I’ll be on first half as well if this line stays around a tuddy next few days 

     

     

    once again, it’s up to you who you bet, I clearly lose bets & don’t make guarantees, I just win more than I lose, that is always the goal 

     

    best of luck peace_5

     
     
    TBLbolts
    TBLbolts
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2018
    Posts: 504
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2026 - 9:42 AM ET #10

    @WahooS

     Hit those lines hard!

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Hit those lines hard!

    All Forums | College Football

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,828
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,834
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,340
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
    • KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.