• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Las Vegas

    Minimum needed to live the dream

    «First Previous 101112 ... 181920 Next Last»
    guido92defran
    davesinlv
    ross33
    Qncyk1
    ShadowWarrior
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 283609
    Posts: 495
    «First Previous 101112 ... 181920 Next Last»
     
    guido92defran
    guido92defran
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1938
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 3:06 AM ET #226

    go to work...
    Reply
    go to work...
     
    davesinlv
    davesinlv
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 0
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 2:47 PM ET #227

    I'm 49.  I've lived in Southern New Jersey, Memphis Tennesee, New Hampshire, Colorado (Aspen/Snowmass), California (Encinitas), Alaska, and now my wife and I picked Vegas to pay cash for a house to buy and move to.  We've been here four months.  It is beautiful, people have no idea of what is going on here, it is only super hot 3 months out of the year, it is far from a dustbowl, beautiful sunsets, clean air.  And we live in North las Vegas, the alleged 'ghetto' (ya, there are some bad parts, but not all).  Roads are in great shape.  Nice parks.   Now to Sports betting...never intended on getting into it, paid for three picks which all won, now in four weeks using my head and research and the internet and what I've learned about the NFL after watching for years, I've picked 8 wins, 1 loss, 1 push and we turned $140.00 dollars into $3200.00.  Not huge, but a nice start.  We will continue cautiously.  I know two pro bettors out here, and everybody knows the score-you need to utilize discipline and money management, and don't spread it out too much....for NFL, look at trends, quarterbacking, turnover ratios, motivation, weather, injuries......and don't discard expert opinion, bleacherreport is good.  It's been fun and a good source of extra cash while I'm looking for work.  But don't consider it a long term fulfillment thing...as there is zero contribution to society, keep your perspective, and btw, if you start out losing, stop right away, don't chase losses or you could end up a gambling addict/loser.

    Reply

    I'm 49.  I've lived in Southern New Jersey, Memphis Tennesee, New Hampshire, Colorado (Aspen/Snowmass), California (Encinitas), Alaska, and now my wife and I picked Vegas to pay cash for a house to buy and move to.  We've been here four months.  It is beautiful, people have no idea of what is going on here, it is only super hot 3 months out of the year, it is far from a dustbowl, beautiful sunsets, clean air.  And we live in North las Vegas, the alleged 'ghetto' (ya, there are some bad parts, but not all).  Roads are in great shape.  Nice parks.   Now to Sports betting...never intended on getting into it, paid for three picks which all won, now in four weeks using my head and research and the internet and what I've learned about the NFL after watching for years, I've picked 8 wins, 1 loss, 1 push and we turned $140.00 dollars into $3200.00.  Not huge, but a nice start.  We will continue cautiously.  I know two pro bettors out here, and everybody knows the score-you need to utilize discipline and money management, and don't spread it out too much....for NFL, look at trends, quarterbacking, turnover ratios, motivation, weather, injuries......and don't discard expert opinion, bleacherreport is good.  It's been fun and a good source of extra cash while I'm looking for work.  But don't consider it a long term fulfillment thing...as there is zero contribution to society, keep your perspective, and btw, if you start out losing, stop right away, don't chase losses or you could end up a gambling addict/loser.

     
    ross33
    ross33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 67
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 6:47 PM ET #228

    So your dream is to spend your days in a sports lounge with a goal of making 100 a day?

    Change 'dream' to 'nightmare'.

    You really should have graduated high school.

    Reply

    So your dream is to spend your days in a sports lounge with a goal of making 100 a day?

    Change 'dream' to 'nightmare'.

    You really should have graduated high school.

     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 10:41 PM ET #229

    Quote Originally Posted by ross33:

    So your dream is to spend your days in a sports lounge with a goal of making 100 a day?

    Change 'dream' to 'nightmare'.

    You really should have graduated high school.

     

    if youre a single guy living in an affordable foreign country with your housing paid for and have an income of 2000/month coming in and can supplement that by $33.00/day youre not living the dream, youre living in friggin heaven.

    but you would need to travel and live outside the usa to understand what im talking about.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ross33:

    So your dream is to spend your days in a sports lounge with a goal of making 100 a day?

    Change 'dream' to 'nightmare'.

    You really should have graduated high school.

     

    if youre a single guy living in an affordable foreign country with your housing paid for and have an income of 2000/month coming in and can supplement that by $33.00/day youre not living the dream, youre living in friggin heaven.

    but you would need to travel and live outside the usa to understand what im talking about.

     
    ShadowWarrior
    ShadowWarrior
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 7112
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 1:21 PM ET #230

    Medical?  Thailand, P.I., Mexico, uh no thank you.  Canada, NZ, Japan, maybe.  Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, India, forget about it.
    Reply
    Medical?  Thailand, P.I., Mexico, uh no thank you.  Canada, NZ, Japan, maybe.  Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, India, forget about it.
     
    Johnnybad
    Johnnybad
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 659
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2012 - 5:28 PM ET #231

    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

    If you guys in Vegas had taken my advice over the last 12 years, you'd be way ahead.. I'm retired and in my 70s and have seen every Superbowl in history.

    I posted here the last 12 Superbowl winners against the spread.

    My record is 11-1 right here on Covers/Wagerline. Ask around here and it will be confirmed for you.

    If you are wise you will save some money for the big game in February. It's the easiest game to handicap because both teams are rested for 2 weeks and giving their all, from the head coach on down to the waterboy.

    I can't help but boast a little because it's quite a feat,  I am the greatest Superbowl handicapper around today, and I'm glad to help you young studs, For FREE !

    Farewell...  look me up in February, ( God willing, I'll still be around here )

     

    When you think of the Superbowl, think Don Juan.

     

     

    Dude your RSI stats on covers suck... I think you sound like your full of garbage

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

    If you guys in Vegas had taken my advice over the last 12 years, you'd be way ahead.. I'm retired and in my 70s and have seen every Superbowl in history.

    I posted here the last 12 Superbowl winners against the spread.

    My record is 11-1 right here on Covers/Wagerline. Ask around here and it will be confirmed for you.

    If you are wise you will save some money for the big game in February. It's the easiest game to handicap because both teams are rested for 2 weeks and giving their all, from the head coach on down to the waterboy.

    I can't help but boast a little because it's quite a feat,  I am the greatest Superbowl handicapper around today, and I'm glad to help you young studs, For FREE !

    Farewell...  look me up in February, ( God willing, I'll still be around here )

     

    When you think of the Superbowl, think Don Juan.

     

     

    Dude your RSI stats on covers suck... I think you sound like your full of garbage

     
    Johnnybad
    Johnnybad
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 659
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2012 - 5:28 PM ET #232

    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

    If you guys in Vegas had taken my advice over the last 12 years, you'd be way ahead.. I'm retired and in my 70s and have seen every Superbowl in history.

    I posted here the last 12 Superbowl winners against the spread.

    My record is 11-1 right here on Covers/Wagerline. Ask around here and it will be confirmed for you.

    If you are wise you will save some money for the big game in February. It's the easiest game to handicap because both teams are rested for 2 weeks and giving their all, from the head coach on down to the waterboy.

    I can't help but boast a little because it's quite a feat,  I am the greatest Superbowl handicapper around today, and I'm glad to help you young studs, For FREE !

    Farewell...  look me up in February, ( God willing, I'll still be around here )

     

    When you think of the Superbowl, think Don Juan.

     

     

    Dude your RSI stats on covers suck... I think you sound like your full of garbage

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

    If you guys in Vegas had taken my advice over the last 12 years, you'd be way ahead.. I'm retired and in my 70s and have seen every Superbowl in history.

    I posted here the last 12 Superbowl winners against the spread.

    My record is 11-1 right here on Covers/Wagerline. Ask around here and it will be confirmed for you.

    If you are wise you will save some money for the big game in February. It's the easiest game to handicap because both teams are rested for 2 weeks and giving their all, from the head coach on down to the waterboy.

    I can't help but boast a little because it's quite a feat,  I am the greatest Superbowl handicapper around today, and I'm glad to help you young studs, For FREE !

    Farewell...  look me up in February, ( God willing, I'll still be around here )

     

    When you think of the Superbowl, think Don Juan.

     

     

    Dude your RSI stats on covers suck... I think you sound like your full of garbage

     
    Johnnybad
    Johnnybad
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 659
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2012 - 5:28 PM ET #233

    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

    If you guys in Vegas had taken my advice over the last 12 years, you'd be way ahead.. I'm retired and in my 70s and have seen every Superbowl in history.

    I posted here the last 12 Superbowl winners against the spread.

    My record is 11-1 right here on Covers/Wagerline. Ask around here and it will be confirmed for you.

    If you are wise you will save some money for the big game in February. It's the easiest game to handicap because both teams are rested for 2 weeks and giving their all, from the head coach on down to the waterboy.

    I can't help but boast a little because it's quite a feat,  I am the greatest Superbowl handicapper around today, and I'm glad to help you young studs, For FREE !

    Farewell...  look me up in February, ( God willing, I'll still be around here )

     

    When you think of the Superbowl, think Don Juan.

     

     

    Dude your RSI stats on covers suck... I think you sound like your full of garbage

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

    If you guys in Vegas had taken my advice over the last 12 years, you'd be way ahead.. I'm retired and in my 70s and have seen every Superbowl in history.

    I posted here the last 12 Superbowl winners against the spread.

    My record is 11-1 right here on Covers/Wagerline. Ask around here and it will be confirmed for you.

    If you are wise you will save some money for the big game in February. It's the easiest game to handicap because both teams are rested for 2 weeks and giving their all, from the head coach on down to the waterboy.

    I can't help but boast a little because it's quite a feat,  I am the greatest Superbowl handicapper around today, and I'm glad to help you young studs, For FREE !

    Farewell...  look me up in February, ( God willing, I'll still be around here )

     

    When you think of the Superbowl, think Don Juan.

     

     

    Dude your RSI stats on covers suck... I think you sound like your full of garbage

     
    Johnnybad
    Johnnybad
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 659
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2012 - 5:40 PM ET #234

    I fully plan on moving out to Vegas to make sports betting my main source of income. I'm only going to have around $20K total to cover all my expenses... maybe more. I know I'll make money for sure due to my stats and I use a system.

    This is my favorite thread on here right now... keep it going

    Reply

    I fully plan on moving out to Vegas to make sports betting my main source of income. I'm only going to have around $20K total to cover all my expenses... maybe more. I know I'll make money for sure due to my stats and I use a system.

    This is my favorite thread on here right now... keep it going

     
    amiworthy
    amiworthy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2012 - 8:08 PM ET #235

    I would recommend having more than one avenue of meeting your quota. Playing cash poker, if you have the patience has better odds. A friend told me some advice. Alot of times as a bettor we try and hit a home run every time we play. Thats not the key, your goal is a single, think singles. Lastly, I wouldnt recommend moving to Vegas you should be able to find a Bookie in your area, live your life, work, enjoy family. Always work never put all your eggs in one basket too many ups and downs in sports betting..(.I take a beating right here at home(Texas)
    Reply
    I would recommend having more than one avenue of meeting your quota. Playing cash poker, if you have the patience has better odds. A friend told me some advice. Alot of times as a bettor we try and hit a home run every time we play. Thats not the key, your goal is a single, think singles. Lastly, I wouldnt recommend moving to Vegas you should be able to find a Bookie in your area, live your life, work, enjoy family. Always work never put all your eggs in one basket too many ups and downs in sports betting..(.I take a beating right here at home(Texas)
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2012 - 9:16 PM ET #236

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybad:

     

    Dude your RSI stats on covers suck... I think you sound like your full of garbage

     

    FYI . I use Covers to experiment on different systems.

    But that's fine Johnny,  you need not look me up come Superbowl time.. I know who I am and what I've done.

    There is an old saying...If you are not accepted, brush of your feet on the door mat and move on.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybad:

     

    Dude your RSI stats on covers suck... I think you sound like your full of garbage

     

    FYI . I use Covers to experiment on different systems.

    But that's fine Johnny,  you need not look me up come Superbowl time.. I know who I am and what I've done.

    There is an old saying...If you are not accepted, brush of your feet on the door mat and move on.

     
    INVESTINSPORTS
    INVESTINSPORTS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 2170
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2012 - 1:18 PM ET #237

    After reading through this thread I'm wondering why "living the dream" has to be Las Vegas.  With online sports books, various casinos, horse racing tracks, etc in every state than why leave your family and friends? Being comfortable is the number one thing in life to even have a chance at making money in the gambling arena. If you are comfortable you won't be stressed.

    I have seen two points of view on whether you can or can not make a living on any form of gambling. The answer to the question ultimately does come down to the individual and their ability to think and play under constant control and accept that $10-$20 wagers on anything vs $100-$200 that your expectations of trial winnings is totally different from the other. When you are wagering $20 on a throw of dice you will not end up winning $5000 on the day.

    Its all about playing within yourself and realizing the amounts you are wagering vs possible real winnings. There are tons of ways to make money while gambling whether its sports, horses, or casinos but having a plan and discipline are the key.

    I recently tried something that I will share with everyone. I really don't care who believes what or to what extent regarding this statement:
    I am fortunate to live in an area of the country where I have access to 5 casinos within a 45 mile radius or there abouts covering 2 states. I decided to try and make $80 a day while playing 50/50 stuff at the roulette wheel and I was armed with $1000 when I sat down at the table. I will not discuss what strategy I use only to say that it is probably thing reverse of what most people do and how they think.

    The results were-i went for 30 days this past October and spread out going to a different casino each day to help break the monotony that went with such a grinding style of play.  Yrs it was boring and tedious but as in everything I do I put my heart and soul into it. So during the 30 days I did manage to walk away every day with between $70-$90 dollars with no exceptions. The quickest it ever happened to me was it happened in 25 minutes and the longest it took me was 4 1/2 hours and I must say that was indeed a long and tedious day. 

    My point Is that it can be done but it takes time and a conscious effort without losing site of that goal and expectations. I had to go there with $1000 in my pocket and was willing to risk between $10-$25 per spin. My biggest wager was $55.  It could have been very easy to risk more or set my sights on bigger fish with all that cash in my pocket but managed to stay the course.

    I must admit that I really found it boring and tedious and I'm glad I at least went to the different cassinos to break things up a bit. In all made $2445 minus $453 for gas and tolls for a profit of $1992 or $66 a day.

    I realize this was only a one month sample and playing roulette at all that 50/50 stuff wasn't glamourous and I wasn't drawing a crowd but I made money doing it my way.  What I found interesting was listening how everyone talks around the table with statements of hitting that big one at 17-1 or I came here to spend this $200 have fun and leave but my favorite statement that I heard from everyone was "I'm due or that number is due"......ya like numbers have a mind of their own.  

    Again just sharing an experience and wondering why anyone would leave when the dream is right in your own backyard where friends, family, and familiarity breed comfort and elimate stress. It was only $66 a day but each day I walked out I felt a great accomplishment and at the end of the month it was nice little sum. 

    Just sharing a small story and my thoughts. 




    Reply
    After reading through this thread I'm wondering why "living the dream" has to be Las Vegas.  With online sports books, various casinos, horse racing tracks, etc in every state than why leave your family and friends? Being comfortable is the number one thing in life to even have a chance at making money in the gambling arena. If you are comfortable you won't be stressed.

    I have seen two points of view on whether you can or can not make a living on any form of gambling. The answer to the question ultimately does come down to the individual and their ability to think and play under constant control and accept that $10-$20 wagers on anything vs $100-$200 that your expectations of trial winnings is totally different from the other. When you are wagering $20 on a throw of dice you will not end up winning $5000 on the day.

    Its all about playing within yourself and realizing the amounts you are wagering vs possible real winnings. There are tons of ways to make money while gambling whether its sports, horses, or casinos but having a plan and discipline are the key.

    I recently tried something that I will share with everyone. I really don't care who believes what or to what extent regarding this statement:
    I am fortunate to live in an area of the country where I have access to 5 casinos within a 45 mile radius or there abouts covering 2 states. I decided to try and make $80 a day while playing 50/50 stuff at the roulette wheel and I was armed with $1000 when I sat down at the table. I will not discuss what strategy I use only to say that it is probably thing reverse of what most people do and how they think.

    The results were-i went for 30 days this past October and spread out going to a different casino each day to help break the monotony that went with such a grinding style of play.  Yrs it was boring and tedious but as in everything I do I put my heart and soul into it. So during the 30 days I did manage to walk away every day with between $70-$90 dollars with no exceptions. The quickest it ever happened to me was it happened in 25 minutes and the longest it took me was 4 1/2 hours and I must say that was indeed a long and tedious day. 

    My point Is that it can be done but it takes time and a conscious effort without losing site of that goal and expectations. I had to go there with $1000 in my pocket and was willing to risk between $10-$25 per spin. My biggest wager was $55.  It could have been very easy to risk more or set my sights on bigger fish with all that cash in my pocket but managed to stay the course.

    I must admit that I really found it boring and tedious and I'm glad I at least went to the different cassinos to break things up a bit. In all made $2445 minus $453 for gas and tolls for a profit of $1992 or $66 a day.

    I realize this was only a one month sample and playing roulette at all that 50/50 stuff wasn't glamourous and I wasn't drawing a crowd but I made money doing it my way.  What I found interesting was listening how everyone talks around the table with statements of hitting that big one at 17-1 or I came here to spend this $200 have fun and leave but my favorite statement that I heard from everyone was "I'm due or that number is due"......ya like numbers have a mind of their own.  

    Again just sharing an experience and wondering why anyone would leave when the dream is right in your own backyard where friends, family, and familiarity breed comfort and elimate stress. It was only $66 a day but each day I walked out I felt a great accomplishment and at the end of the month it was nice little sum. 

    Just sharing a small story and my thoughts. 




     
    statsboy
    statsboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2012 - 4:14 PM ET #238

    Quote Originally Posted by INVESTINSPORTS:

    After reading through this thread I'm wondering why "living the dream" has to be Las Vegas.  With online sports books, various casinos, horse racing tracks, etc in every state than why leave your family and friends? Being comfortable is the number one thing in life to even have a chance at making money in the gambling arena. If you are comfortable you won't be stressed.

    I have seen two points of view on whether you can or can not make a living on any form of gambling. The answer to the question ultimately does come down to the individual and their ability to think and play under constant control and accept that $10-$20 wagers on anything vs $100-$200 that your expectations of trial winnings is totally different from the other. When you are wagering $20 on a throw of dice you will not end up winning $5000 on the day.

    Its all about playing within yourself and realizing the amounts you are wagering vs possible real winnings. There are tons of ways to make money while gambling whether its sports, horses, or casinos but having a plan and discipline are the key.

    I recently tried something that I will share with everyone. I really don't care who believes what or to what extent regarding this statement:
    I am fortunate to live in an area of the country where I have access to 5 casinos within a 45 mile radius or there abouts covering 2 states. I decided to try and make $80 a day while playing 50/50 stuff at the roulette wheel and I was armed with $1000 when I sat down at the table. I will not discuss what strategy I use only to say that it is probably thing reverse of what most people do and how they think.

    The results were-i went for 30 days this past October and spread out going to a different casino each day to help break the monotony that went with such a grinding style of play.  Yrs it was boring and tedious but as in everything I do I put my heart and soul into it. So during the 30 days I did manage to walk away every day with between $70-$90 dollars with no exceptions. The quickest it ever happened to me was it happened in 25 minutes and the longest it took me was 4 1/2 hours and I must say that was indeed a long and tedious day. 

    My point Is that it can be done but it takes time and a conscious effort without losing site of that goal and expectations. I had to go there with $1000 in my pocket and was willing to risk between $10-$25 per spin. My biggest wager was $55.  It could have been very easy to risk more or set my sights on bigger fish with all that cash in my pocket but managed to stay the course.

    I must admit that I really found it boring and tedious and I'm glad I at least went to the different cassinos to break things up a bit. In all made $2445 minus $453 for gas and tolls for a profit of $1992 or $66 a day.

    I realize this was only a one month sample and playing roulette at all that 50/50 stuff wasn't glamourous and I wasn't drawing a crowd but I made money doing it my way.  What I found interesting was listening how everyone talks around the table with statements of hitting that big one at 17-1 or I came here to spend this $200 have fun and leave but my favorite statement that I heard from everyone was "I'm due or that number is due"......ya like numbers have a mind of their own.  

    Again just sharing an experience and wondering why anyone would leave when the dream is right in your own backyard where friends, family, and familiarity breed comfort and elimate stress. It was only $66 a day but each day I walked out I felt a great accomplishment and at the end of the month it was nice little sum. 

    Just sharing a small story and my thoughts. 

    That is pretty much it winning is very boring process of grinding it out. I would give my friends my two strongest plays that I straight bet 550 each which won. They would add one more team for a 3 teamer go 2-1 and lose.  Winning aint really super difficult like any thing in life but it can be boring.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by INVESTINSPORTS:

    After reading through this thread I'm wondering why "living the dream" has to be Las Vegas.  With online sports books, various casinos, horse racing tracks, etc in every state than why leave your family and friends? Being comfortable is the number one thing in life to even have a chance at making money in the gambling arena. If you are comfortable you won't be stressed.

    I have seen two points of view on whether you can or can not make a living on any form of gambling. The answer to the question ultimately does come down to the individual and their ability to think and play under constant control and accept that $10-$20 wagers on anything vs $100-$200 that your expectations of trial winnings is totally different from the other. When you are wagering $20 on a throw of dice you will not end up winning $5000 on the day.

    Its all about playing within yourself and realizing the amounts you are wagering vs possible real winnings. There are tons of ways to make money while gambling whether its sports, horses, or casinos but having a plan and discipline are the key.

    I recently tried something that I will share with everyone. I really don't care who believes what or to what extent regarding this statement:
    I am fortunate to live in an area of the country where I have access to 5 casinos within a 45 mile radius or there abouts covering 2 states. I decided to try and make $80 a day while playing 50/50 stuff at the roulette wheel and I was armed with $1000 when I sat down at the table. I will not discuss what strategy I use only to say that it is probably thing reverse of what most people do and how they think.

    The results were-i went for 30 days this past October and spread out going to a different casino each day to help break the monotony that went with such a grinding style of play.  Yrs it was boring and tedious but as in everything I do I put my heart and soul into it. So during the 30 days I did manage to walk away every day with between $70-$90 dollars with no exceptions. The quickest it ever happened to me was it happened in 25 minutes and the longest it took me was 4 1/2 hours and I must say that was indeed a long and tedious day. 

    My point Is that it can be done but it takes time and a conscious effort without losing site of that goal and expectations. I had to go there with $1000 in my pocket and was willing to risk between $10-$25 per spin. My biggest wager was $55.  It could have been very easy to risk more or set my sights on bigger fish with all that cash in my pocket but managed to stay the course.

    I must admit that I really found it boring and tedious and I'm glad I at least went to the different cassinos to break things up a bit. In all made $2445 minus $453 for gas and tolls for a profit of $1992 or $66 a day.

    I realize this was only a one month sample and playing roulette at all that 50/50 stuff wasn't glamourous and I wasn't drawing a crowd but I made money doing it my way.  What I found interesting was listening how everyone talks around the table with statements of hitting that big one at 17-1 or I came here to spend this $200 have fun and leave but my favorite statement that I heard from everyone was "I'm due or that number is due"......ya like numbers have a mind of their own.  

    Again just sharing an experience and wondering why anyone would leave when the dream is right in your own backyard where friends, family, and familiarity breed comfort and elimate stress. It was only $66 a day but each day I walked out I felt a great accomplishment and at the end of the month it was nice little sum. 

    Just sharing a small story and my thoughts. 

    That is pretty much it winning is very boring process of grinding it out. I would give my friends my two strongest plays that I straight bet 550 each which won. They would add one more team for a 3 teamer go 2-1 and lose.  Winning aint really super difficult like any thing in life but it can be boring.



     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2012 - 11:24 PM ET #239

    Quote Originally Posted by INVESTINSPORTS:

    After reading through this thread I'm wondering why "living the dream" has to be Las Vegas.  With online sports books, various casinos, horse racing tracks, etc in every state than why leave your family and friends? Being comfortable is the number one thing in life to even have a chance at making money in the gambling arena. If you are comfortable you won't be stressed.

    I have seen two points of view on whether you can or can not make a living on any form of gambling. The answer to the question ultimately does come down to the individual and their ability to think and play under constant control and accept that $10-$20 wagers on anything vs $100-$200 that your expectations of trial winnings is totally different from the other. When you are wagering $20 on a throw of dice you will not end up winning $5000 on the day.

    Its all about playing within yourself and realizing the amounts you are wagering vs possible real winnings. There are tons of ways to make money while gambling whether its sports, horses, or casinos but having a plan and discipline are the key.

    I recently tried something that I will share with everyone. I really don't care who believes what or to what extent regarding this statement:
    I am fortunate to live in an area of the country where I have access to 5 casinos within a 45 mile radius or there abouts covering 2 states. I decided to try and make $80 a day while playing 50/50 stuff at the roulette wheel and I was armed with $1000 when I sat down at the table. I will not discuss what strategy I use only to say that it is probably thing reverse of what most people do and how they think.

    The results were-i went for 30 days this past October and spread out going to a different casino each day to help break the monotony that went with such a grinding style of play.  Yrs it was boring and tedious but as in everything I do I put my heart and soul into it. So during the 30 days I did manage to walk away every day with between $70-$90 dollars with no exceptions. The quickest it ever happened to me was it happened in 25 minutes and the longest it took me was 4 1/2 hours and I must say that was indeed a long and tedious day. 

    My point Is that it can be done but it takes time and a conscious effort without losing site of that goal and expectations. I had to go there with $1000 in my pocket and was willing to risk between $10-$25 per spin. My biggest wager was $55.  It could have been very easy to risk more or set my sights on bigger fish with all that cash in my pocket but managed to stay the course.

    I must admit that I really found it boring and tedious and I'm glad I at least went to the different cassinos to break things up a bit. In all made $2445 minus $453 for gas and tolls for a profit of $1992 or $66 a day.

    I realize this was only a one month sample and playing roulette at all that 50/50 stuff wasn't glamourous and I wasn't drawing a crowd but I made money doing it my way.  What I found interesting was listening how everyone talks around the table with statements of hitting that big one at 17-1 or I came here to spend this $200 have fun and leave but my favorite statement that I heard from everyone was "I'm due or that number is due"......ya like numbers have a mind of their own.  

    Again just sharing an experience and wondering why anyone would leave when the dream is right in your own backyard where friends, family, and familiarity breed comfort and elimate stress. It was only $66 a day but each day I walked out I felt a great accomplishment and at the end of the month it was nice little sum. 

    Just sharing a small story and my thoughts. 

    nice story INVEST, what system do you use to play roulette, I've never understood how you can get an edge at that game unless the dealer is not consistent in the spins


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by INVESTINSPORTS:

    After reading through this thread I'm wondering why "living the dream" has to be Las Vegas.  With online sports books, various casinos, horse racing tracks, etc in every state than why leave your family and friends? Being comfortable is the number one thing in life to even have a chance at making money in the gambling arena. If you are comfortable you won't be stressed.

    I have seen two points of view on whether you can or can not make a living on any form of gambling. The answer to the question ultimately does come down to the individual and their ability to think and play under constant control and accept that $10-$20 wagers on anything vs $100-$200 that your expectations of trial winnings is totally different from the other. When you are wagering $20 on a throw of dice you will not end up winning $5000 on the day.

    Its all about playing within yourself and realizing the amounts you are wagering vs possible real winnings. There are tons of ways to make money while gambling whether its sports, horses, or casinos but having a plan and discipline are the key.

    I recently tried something that I will share with everyone. I really don't care who believes what or to what extent regarding this statement:
    I am fortunate to live in an area of the country where I have access to 5 casinos within a 45 mile radius or there abouts covering 2 states. I decided to try and make $80 a day while playing 50/50 stuff at the roulette wheel and I was armed with $1000 when I sat down at the table. I will not discuss what strategy I use only to say that it is probably thing reverse of what most people do and how they think.

    The results were-i went for 30 days this past October and spread out going to a different casino each day to help break the monotony that went with such a grinding style of play.  Yrs it was boring and tedious but as in everything I do I put my heart and soul into it. So during the 30 days I did manage to walk away every day with between $70-$90 dollars with no exceptions. The quickest it ever happened to me was it happened in 25 minutes and the longest it took me was 4 1/2 hours and I must say that was indeed a long and tedious day. 

    My point Is that it can be done but it takes time and a conscious effort without losing site of that goal and expectations. I had to go there with $1000 in my pocket and was willing to risk between $10-$25 per spin. My biggest wager was $55.  It could have been very easy to risk more or set my sights on bigger fish with all that cash in my pocket but managed to stay the course.

    I must admit that I really found it boring and tedious and I'm glad I at least went to the different cassinos to break things up a bit. In all made $2445 minus $453 for gas and tolls for a profit of $1992 or $66 a day.

    I realize this was only a one month sample and playing roulette at all that 50/50 stuff wasn't glamourous and I wasn't drawing a crowd but I made money doing it my way.  What I found interesting was listening how everyone talks around the table with statements of hitting that big one at 17-1 or I came here to spend this $200 have fun and leave but my favorite statement that I heard from everyone was "I'm due or that number is due"......ya like numbers have a mind of their own.  

    Again just sharing an experience and wondering why anyone would leave when the dream is right in your own backyard where friends, family, and familiarity breed comfort and elimate stress. It was only $66 a day but each day I walked out I felt a great accomplishment and at the end of the month it was nice little sum. 

    Just sharing a small story and my thoughts. 

    nice story INVEST, what system do you use to play roulette, I've never understood how you can get an edge at that game unless the dealer is not consistent in the spins


     
    mainmanmainman2
    mainmanmainman2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 4357
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2012 - 2:09 PM ET #240

    Quote Originally Posted by Parlayed:

    It's all relative. What conditions your comfortable living with. Are a couple Mac Double Cheeseburgers good eneough to get ya' through the day, or is Steak required . Personaly, I plan on giving it another shot with a lot less than 25 large. Is a bigger stake easier on the nerves and give ya' a better chance ? Obviosly , but you deal with what you have. Good luck sir. It is always better to try and maybe fail, then to never have tried at all.


    haha.. steaks please
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlayed:

    It's all relative. What conditions your comfortable living with. Are a couple Mac Double Cheeseburgers good eneough to get ya' through the day, or is Steak required . Personaly, I plan on giving it another shot with a lot less than 25 large. Is a bigger stake easier on the nerves and give ya' a better chance ? Obviosly , but you deal with what you have. Good luck sir. It is always better to try and maybe fail, then to never have tried at all.


    haha.. steaks please
     
    INVESTINSPORTS
    INVESTINSPORTS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 2170
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2012 - 4:37 PM ET #241

    Hello Mr Bollox......its been awhile.....hope you are well.

    You know I hate the word "system" as I don't use it with casino games, horse racing picks, or sports picks......this thing with the roulette was something I had tried off and on over a two year period and it never failed.  Again it had always been for small stakes with a goal of say $50 day.

    Since it worked on the few occasions I tried it - I figured I'd give it s month test. Again its not a system as u would think and it took Me tons of trial and error and time. 

    I won't say much only because I want to try it out for 2 more months. Also if success full maybe I will write an article on it and maybe I won't if I think it will change any income from coming into my hands. The one tip I will give is "think the opposite of everyone else who keep thinking DUE" ......and as for money management again no exact set amount or percentage because I use a variety of thought process on each spin albeit I have matches or doubled or tripled down on occasion. 

    Mr b .......after I test 2 more months (whenever I decide to do it as sports is still my bread and butter to the toon of 9 hours a day and I love it as a life) I will pm you and a few other folks I respect and have added insight to my sports endeavors.

    Take care........I'm almost done capping college b ball and my self induced break is over!

    INVESTINSPORTS
    Reply
    Hello Mr Bollox......its been awhile.....hope you are well.

    You know I hate the word "system" as I don't use it with casino games, horse racing picks, or sports picks......this thing with the roulette was something I had tried off and on over a two year period and it never failed.  Again it had always been for small stakes with a goal of say $50 day.

    Since it worked on the few occasions I tried it - I figured I'd give it s month test. Again its not a system as u would think and it took Me tons of trial and error and time. 

    I won't say much only because I want to try it out for 2 more months. Also if success full maybe I will write an article on it and maybe I won't if I think it will change any income from coming into my hands. The one tip I will give is "think the opposite of everyone else who keep thinking DUE" ......and as for money management again no exact set amount or percentage because I use a variety of thought process on each spin albeit I have matches or doubled or tripled down on occasion. 

    Mr b .......after I test 2 more months (whenever I decide to do it as sports is still my bread and butter to the toon of 9 hours a day and I love it as a life) I will pm you and a few other folks I respect and have added insight to my sports endeavors.

    Take care........I'm almost done capping college b ball and my self induced break is over!

    INVESTINSPORTS
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2012 - 4:47 PM ET #242


    winning at Roulette long term
    That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while
    Reply

    winning at Roulette long term
    That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while
     
    rLp
    rLp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2012 - 8:27 PM ET #243

    If you were to move to Vegas and your expenses were exactly $800 a month had a 10K bankroll, would it be possible for you live a full year by betting on Football only?  No money would be needed for food, rent, utilities, gas, car, etc.  Only payments at the end of each month would be $800. 

    Thoughts?
    Reply
    If you were to move to Vegas and your expenses were exactly $800 a month had a 10K bankroll, would it be possible for you live a full year by betting on Football only?  No money would be needed for food, rent, utilities, gas, car, etc.  Only payments at the end of each month would be $800. 

    Thoughts?
     
    ShadowWarrior
    ShadowWarrior
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 7112
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2012 - 2:27 PM ET #244

    Football is seasonal, say pre season if you were to bet is ridiculous, so say Sept. through Nov., then play gets limited to pros and bowls and playoffs.  I say no.
    Reply
    Football is seasonal, say pre season if you were to bet is ridiculous, so say Sept. through Nov., then play gets limited to pros and bowls and playoffs.  I say no.
     
    hnn1976
    hnn1976
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 61
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2012 - 1:22 PM ET #245

    I too want to live the Vegas dream. I think its possible with discipline and a decent bankroll. My goal would only to win an average of $100 a day or $700 a week. This is after you have enought to get going ( rent, food). I would work so I can pay my bills. Sports gambling is what I would do for a part time job. You can bet huge moneyline games during football and basketball season. After that, its hard due to the inconsistentsy of baseball betting. The period after football and basketball will get real dicey. So always have a job to keep you afloat. Good luck.
    Reply
    I too want to live the Vegas dream. I think its possible with discipline and a decent bankroll. My goal would only to win an average of $100 a day or $700 a week. This is after you have enought to get going ( rent, food). I would work so I can pay my bills. Sports gambling is what I would do for a part time job. You can bet huge moneyline games during football and basketball season. After that, its hard due to the inconsistentsy of baseball betting. The period after football and basketball will get real dicey. So always have a job to keep you afloat. Good luck.
     
    Johnnybad
    Johnnybad
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 659
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2012 - 5:02 PM ET #246

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:


    winning at Roulette long term
    That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while

    Winning long term at Roulette...  Another piece of great advice on Covers... LMFAO
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:


    winning at Roulette long term
    That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while

    Winning long term at Roulette...  Another piece of great advice on Covers... LMFAO
     
    Johnnybad
    Johnnybad
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 659
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2012 - 5:05 PM ET #247

    Quote Originally Posted by hnn1976:

    I too want to live the Vegas dream. I think its possible with discipline and a decent bankroll. My goal would only to win an average of $100 a day or $700 a week. This is after you have enought to get going ( rent, food). I would work so I can pay my bills. Sports gambling is what I would do for a part time job. You can bet huge moneyline games during football and basketball season. After that, its hard due to the inconsistentsy of baseball betting. The period after football and basketball will get real dicey. So always have a job to keep you afloat. Good luck.

    Baseball is a piece of cake to bet on. Much easier then other sports I personally think 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hnn1976:

    I too want to live the Vegas dream. I think its possible with discipline and a decent bankroll. My goal would only to win an average of $100 a day or $700 a week. This is after you have enought to get going ( rent, food). I would work so I can pay my bills. Sports gambling is what I would do for a part time job. You can bet huge moneyline games during football and basketball season. After that, its hard due to the inconsistentsy of baseball betting. The period after football and basketball will get real dicey. So always have a job to keep you afloat. Good luck.

    Baseball is a piece of cake to bet on. Much easier then other sports I personally think 
     
    Cheerleader100
    Cheerleader100
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 3:06 AM ET #248

    I have one leg and I wanna move to Vegas, can somebody set me up with room and board, oh and a gambling system too. and a BankRoll too, I would like to turn $1000 into $100000 quickly so I won't have to rent very long. Also I'll need a large breakfast and a bed pan.
    Reply
    I have one leg and I wanna move to Vegas, can somebody set me up with room and board, oh and a gambling system too. and a BankRoll too, I would like to turn $1000 into $100000 quickly so I won't have to rent very long. Also I'll need a large breakfast and a bed pan.
     
    six5juice
    six5juice
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 642
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2012 - 8:09 PM ET #249

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerleader100:

    I have one leg and I wanna move to Vegas, can somebody set me up with room and board, oh and a gambling system too. and a BankRoll too, I would like to turn $1000 into $100000 quickly so I won't have to rent very long. Also I'll need a large breakfast and a bed pan.


    HAHAHHAHAHA
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerleader100:

    I have one leg and I wanna move to Vegas, can somebody set me up with room and board, oh and a gambling system too. and a BankRoll too, I would like to turn $1000 into $100000 quickly so I won't have to rent very long. Also I'll need a large breakfast and a bed pan.


    HAHAHHAHAHA
     
     
    gratefulbets
    gratefulbets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 5547
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2012 - 3:18 AM ET #250

    After reading through all of these posts, I can't understand those that say just stay in your home town and bet online.
    Where can you bet online from the USA? Over the past 7 years I have been excluded from Pinny and all of the other good off shore books. I am now stuck with BetUS for the past 2 years and they have 20 cent baseball lines which is horrible. Unless you have a foreign address, the best option is Nevada. Am I missing something here?
    Reply
    After reading through all of these posts, I can't understand those that say just stay in your home town and bet online.
    Where can you bet online from the USA? Over the past 7 years I have been excluded from Pinny and all of the other good off shore books. I am now stuck with BetUS for the past 2 years and they have 20 cent baseball lines which is horrible. Unless you have a foreign address, the best option is Nevada. Am I missing something here?
    All Forums | Las Vegas
    «First Previous 101112 ... 181920 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,366
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,003
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Friday 10/09/2026 436
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
    • Week 6 Money 9,696
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,279
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,595
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 440
    • Why go for 2pts 651

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.