Financials all over Nightly News they are a screaming buy after this shake out. Great time to begin a position but don't expect to get rich for a while just patiently accumulate . I will start with the ETF UYG double long financials at 14 I feel extremely confident about this position but remember its gonna take time but by this time next year you will be very happy. Will avoid anymore individual stocks in this area
Financials all over Nightly News they are a screaming buy after this shake out. Great time to begin a position but don't expect to get rich for a while just patiently accumulate . I will start with the ETF UYG double long financials at 14 I feel extremely confident about this position but remember its gonna take time but by this time next year you will be very happy. Will avoid anymore individual stocks in this area
My guess in here is that the financial stocks will make their bottoms in Sept and OCT but the overall market has a long way to go down as the economy gets nailed. So they will celebrate the financials and they will outperform but the economy and the stock market have a long way to go down.
My guess in here is that the financial stocks will make their bottoms in Sept and OCT but the overall market has a long way to go down as the economy gets nailed. So they will celebrate the financials and they will outperform but the economy and the stock market have a long way to go down.
CNBC is such a crock... Its a bad actors studio. Their job is to get you to engage in the day to day drama. When you do that they can work you over. I know they do it to me too. It is best to stick with the long term ...what you know and don't sweat the small stuff and that is what their act is all about. Its Truman show but they can't act. I do like MCC though because I am a shallow male
CNBC is such a crock... Its a bad actors studio. Their job is to get you to engage in the day to day drama. When you do that they can work you over. I know they do it to me too. It is best to stick with the long term ...what you know and don't sweat the small stuff and that is what their act is all about. Its Truman show but they can't act. I do like MCC though because I am a shallow male
IMO.... BAC and WFC stock prices were run up to vaccum up the weak banks buy using their inflated common stock. The owners of these banks have very strong backers. I would not be surprised if WM is not gobbled up by WFC soon I feel strongly that WFC will buyout someone soon. These stocks do not trade on fudamentals they are being used to bail out the system because the FED wants to look like it is hands off now. Trust me they are not hands off they want it to look that way now.
IMO.... BAC and WFC stock prices were run up to vaccum up the weak banks buy using their inflated common stock. The owners of these banks have very strong backers. I would not be surprised if WM is not gobbled up by WFC soon I feel strongly that WFC will buyout someone soon. These stocks do not trade on fudamentals they are being used to bail out the system because the FED wants to look like it is hands off now. Trust me they are not hands off they want it to look that way now.
CNBC is cracking me up I really like Gasparino on the phone to the New York Fed as the AIG is "negotiating " with the them ...high drama boy but you need acting lessons
CNBC is cracking me up I really like Gasparino on the phone to the New York Fed as the AIG is "negotiating " with the them ...high drama boy but you need acting lessons