• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Mikey's Corner 08

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    jaxwhitey
    mikey22222
    WinLoseorDraw
    sirgiyan
    MrBlonde
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2325
    Posts: 194
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 11:23 AM ET #151

    Market is holding up pretty damn well today

    Mikey thoughts on a QQQQ trade?  I'm looking for $45-$46 or so.
    Reply
    Market is holding up pretty damn well today

    Mikey thoughts on a QQQQ trade?  I'm looking for $45-$46 or so.
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 11:54 AM ET #152

    BAC's buy of MER is Bazaro Del Mundo. Now they own CFC and MER wow. Maybe they will be buying WM next just to have a well balanced portfolio. I am at a loss for words
    Reply
    BAC's buy of MER is Bazaro Del Mundo. Now they own CFC and MER wow. Maybe they will be buying WM next just to have a well balanced portfolio. I am at a loss for words
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 11:56 AM ET #153

    Holding my DDM stop 53
    Reply
    Holding my DDM stop 53
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 11:57 AM ET #154

    No buys on QLD yet
    Reply
    No buys on QLD yet
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 12:08 PM ET #155

    The reason I am not adding on to my WFC short is that is just to easy of a short here. I think they give us a better price amd it is jsut too close to my last price.
    Reply
    The reason I am not adding on to my WFC short is that is just to easy of a short here. I think they give us a better price amd it is jsut too close to my last price.
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 12:21 PM ET #156

    Long bonds back to 2003 highs. Long term rates tanking

    Reply

    Long bonds back to 2003 highs. Long term rates tanking

     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 12:26 PM ET #157

    Jax I think we bottom in here by tomarrow and rally into friday Maybe the FED does a number on the shorts again
    Reply
    Jax I think we bottom in here by tomarrow and rally into friday Maybe the FED does a number on the shorts again
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 1:32 PM ET #158

    I am interested in buying WM but if I do I may bring down the entire financial world
    Reply
    I am interested in buying WM but if I do I may bring down the entire financial world
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 1:52 PM ET #159

    I think LEH is the setup that means that the FED thinks worst is over for the financials. This conjers up the fear and uncertainty that usually see a market bottoms.. They are giving the impression that the FED is out of it now and we are in a freefall. That is the way the bottom feels. If we close up tomarrow after a weak close today and a lower opening tomarrow then the shorts have a problem into friday. Accordingly, I will close all of my shorts tomarrow AM and wait to see if we close up tomarrow. I expect a weak close today a lower opening tomarrow and a up close tomarrow
    Reply
    I think LEH is the setup that means that the FED thinks worst is over for the financials. This conjers up the fear and uncertainty that usually see a market bottoms.. They are giving the impression that the FED is out of it now and we are in a freefall. That is the way the bottom feels. If we close up tomarrow after a weak close today and a lower opening tomarrow then the shorts have a problem into friday. Accordingly, I will close all of my shorts tomarrow AM and wait to see if we close up tomarrow. I expect a weak close today a lower opening tomarrow and a up close tomarrow
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 2:03 PM ET #160

    I think that the LEH bankruptcy is a joke I'll bet they are long bonds in here and making a killing. Buying at .19
    Reply
    I think that the LEH bankruptcy is a joke I'll bet they are long bonds in here and making a killing. Buying at .19
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 2:09 PM ET #161

    what happens to LEH brother's now ?? they filed for bankruptcy  chapter 11 now what ?? are all the workers @ Lehman in limbo
    Reply
    what happens to LEH brother's now ?? they filed for bankruptcy  chapter 11 now what ?? are all the workers @ Lehman in limbo
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 3:19 PM ET #162

    I think the LEH thing is a con I think it will be resolved favorably for the company of course their will be layoffs. It is the shuffling of the deck for the next cycle. This allows the FED to place the assets in the right hands. I think they are moveing a light speed to get this thing started back up.  The gussing here is do they hold it here or wipe the market out I am gusees they bounce it here and the big hit is next year.
    Reply
    I think the LEH thing is a con I think it will be resolved favorably for the company of course their will be layoffs. It is the shuffling of the deck for the next cycle. This allows the FED to place the assets in the right hands. I think they are moveing a light speed to get this thing started back up.  The gussing here is do they hold it here or wipe the market out I am gusees they bounce it here and the big hit is next year.
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 3:24 PM ET #163

    Correction on the above I willcover all shorts tomarrow AM EXCEPT CSX CMI NSC UNP
     
    Reply
    Correction on the above I willcover all shorts tomarrow AM EXCEPT CSX CMI NSC UNP
     
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 3:24 PM ET #164

    man the market is getting slaughtered now -411
    Reply
    man the market is getting slaughtered now -411
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 3:26 PM ET #165

    you think financials make a jump tomorrow mikey ??
    Reply
    you think financials make a jump tomorrow mikey ??
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 3:29 PM ET #166

    I'm slapping myself. Was gonna sell DIG earlier @ 70 and wait to get back in. 
    Reply
    I'm slapping myself. Was gonna sell DIG earlier @ 70 and wait to get back in. 
     
    sirgiyan
    sirgiyan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 7:13 PM ET #167

    Goldman will report tomorrow. The best reason for financials to jump!
    Either it's a 2008 bottom for them or consider US financial industry as non existent
    Reply
    Goldman will report tomorrow. The best reason for financials to jump!
    Either it's a 2008 bottom for them or consider US financial industry as non existent
     
    MrBlonde
    MrBlonde
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 10926
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 9:21 PM ET #168

    mikey,
     
    I see you are buying LEH at .19 and I see at the top of this thread you were buying FNM at .30 and .50. How long are you looking to hold on with these and does the same go for FRE?
    Reply
    mikey,
     
    I see you are buying LEH at .19 and I see at the top of this thread you were buying FNM at .30 and .50. How long are you looking to hold on with these and does the same go for FRE?
     
    accventures
    accventures
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 33232
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 11:21 PM ET #169

    tomorrow a big reversal day I think
    Reply
    tomorrow a big reversal day I think
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2008 - 1:00 AM ET #170

    I think I will be holding FNM for a long time ...years
     
    I will look at the open tomarrow if we have a nasty open and have a failed rally attempt early I will chase the second rally later in the day ..not the first one the second one. I expect to sell MZZ SDD and go long DDM if that senario developes
     
    On LEH I will get my cost basis down to ..50 and look to sell the first rally to about .70 in about a month. Then I will reevaluate as it unfolds.
     
    On the DIG Stop at 60 will honor that but not giving up will get them later if stopped out.
     
    UYG at old lows look good around 14 will begin to position there. Would rather buy the ETF than wait for the bank I buy to blow up.  Can't miss at that price with interest rates falling apart
    Reply
    I think I will be holding FNM for a long time ...years
     
    I will look at the open tomarrow if we have a nasty open and have a failed rally attempt early I will chase the second rally later in the day ..not the first one the second one. I expect to sell MZZ SDD and go long DDM if that senario developes
     
    On LEH I will get my cost basis down to ..50 and look to sell the first rally to about .70 in about a month. Then I will reevaluate as it unfolds.
     
    On the DIG Stop at 60 will honor that but not giving up will get them later if stopped out.
     
    UYG at old lows look good around 14 will begin to position there. Would rather buy the ETF than wait for the bank I buy to blow up.  Can't miss at that price with interest rates falling apart
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2008 - 9:26 AM ET #171

    mikey what do you think of MER ??

    I bought some yesterday @ 21.50 now im not sure what to do with it.
    Reply
    mikey what do you think of MER ??

    I bought some yesterday @ 21.50 now im not sure what to do with it.
     
    KOAJ
    KOAJ
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 66698
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2008 - 9:31 AM ET #172

    Quote Originally Posted by accventures:

    tomorrow a big reversal day I think


    no chance

    AIG needs 75b today or they are done

    MS down 25% - check my thread on it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by accventures:

    tomorrow a big reversal day I think


    no chance

    AIG needs 75b today or they are done

    MS down 25% - check my thread on it
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2008 - 9:51 AM ET #173

    Still short and watching will cover selloff at around 1 hr before close if I get it. not chasing this rally
    Reply
    Still short and watching will cover selloff at around 1 hr before close if I get it. not chasing this rally
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2008 - 9:52 AM ET #174

    MER is BAC now you own BAC your guess is as good as mine but I am Short BAC
    Reply
    MER is BAC now you own BAC your guess is as good as mine but I am Short BAC
     
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2008 - 9:54 AM ET #175

    Will buy UYG at 14
    Reply
    Will buy UYG at 14
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,624
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,902
    • HELP PLEASE 1,443
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,525
    • NFL Sunday 7,279
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.