BAC's buy of MER is Bazaro Del Mundo. Now they own CFC and MER wow. Maybe they will be buying WM next just to have a well balanced portfolio. I am at a loss for words
BAC's buy of MER is Bazaro Del Mundo. Now they own CFC and MER wow. Maybe they will be buying WM next just to have a well balanced portfolio. I am at a loss for words
The reason I am not adding on to my WFC short is that is just to easy of a short here. I think they give us a better price amd it is jsut too close to my last price.
The reason I am not adding on to my WFC short is that is just to easy of a short here. I think they give us a better price amd it is jsut too close to my last price.
I think LEH is the setup that means that the FED thinks worst is over for the financials. This conjers up the fear and uncertainty that usually see a market bottoms.. They are giving the impression that the FED is out of it now and we are in a freefall. That is the way the bottom feels. If we close up tomarrow after a weak close today and a lower opening tomarrow then the shorts have a problem into friday. Accordingly, I will close all of my shorts tomarrow AM and wait to see if we close up tomarrow. I expect a weak close today a lower opening tomarrow and a up close tomarrow
I think LEH is the setup that means that the FED thinks worst is over for the financials. This conjers up the fear and uncertainty that usually see a market bottoms.. They are giving the impression that the FED is out of it now and we are in a freefall. That is the way the bottom feels. If we close up tomarrow after a weak close today and a lower opening tomarrow then the shorts have a problem into friday. Accordingly, I will close all of my shorts tomarrow AM and wait to see if we close up tomarrow. I expect a weak close today a lower opening tomarrow and a up close tomarrow
I think the LEH thing is a con I think it will be resolved favorably for the company of course their will be layoffs. It is the shuffling of the deck for the next cycle. This allows the FED to place the assets in the right hands. I think they are moveing a light speed to get this thing started back up. The gussing here is do they hold it here or wipe the market out I am gusees they bounce it here and the big hit is next year.
I think the LEH thing is a con I think it will be resolved favorably for the company of course their will be layoffs. It is the shuffling of the deck for the next cycle. This allows the FED to place the assets in the right hands. I think they are moveing a light speed to get this thing started back up. The gussing here is do they hold it here or wipe the market out I am gusees they bounce it here and the big hit is next year.
I see you are buying LEH at .19 and I see at the top of this thread you were buying FNM at .30 and .50. How long are you looking to hold on with these and does the same go for FRE?
mikey,
I see you are buying LEH at .19 and I see at the top of this thread you were buying FNM at .30 and .50. How long are you looking to hold on with these and does the same go for FRE?
I think I will be holding FNM for a long time ...years
I will look at the open tomarrow if we have a nasty open and have a failed rally attempt early I will chase the second rally later in the day ..not the first one the second one. I expect to sell MZZ SDD and go long DDM if that senario developes
On LEH I will get my cost basis down to ..50 and look to sell the first rally to about .70 in about a month. Then I will reevaluate as it unfolds.
On the DIG Stop at 60 will honor that but not giving up will get them later if stopped out.
UYG at old lows look good around 14 will begin to position there. Would rather buy the ETF than wait for the bank I buy to blow up. Can't miss at that price with interest rates falling apart
I think I will be holding FNM for a long time ...years
I will look at the open tomarrow if we have a nasty open and have a failed rally attempt early I will chase the second rally later in the day ..not the first one the second one. I expect to sell MZZ SDD and go long DDM if that senario developes
On LEH I will get my cost basis down to ..50 and look to sell the first rally to about .70 in about a month. Then I will reevaluate as it unfolds.
On the DIG Stop at 60 will honor that but not giving up will get them later if stopped out.
UYG at old lows look good around 14 will begin to position there. Would rather buy the ETF than wait for the bank I buy to blow up. Can't miss at that price with interest rates falling apart