It is good technical support and I think what the FED is doing will get to the dollar at some point. The Gold bulls I think are starting to leave the ship here may go to 650 but 700 is a good place to start buying
It is good technical support and I think what the FED is doing will get to the dollar at some point. The Gold bulls I think are starting to leave the ship here may go to 650 but 700 is a good place to start buying
I see LEH back south of 5 now. Very, very, very tempted to mess with this one again from long side, cause next bomb dropped on the short positions will send this sucker north of 6 in minutes.
Probably going to lay off, though.
I see LEH back south of 5 now. Very, very, very tempted to mess with this one again from long side, cause next bomb dropped on the short positions will send this sucker north of 6 in minutes.
What the Fed is doing with its manic handling of the printing press makes it pretty obvious that "the powers that be" are bound and determined to collapse the dollar for good and form one North American currency, a la the euro.
I have never been a gold bug, but I am getting very tempted to look for some spot futures, as it is way, way, way technically oversold.
What the Fed is doing with its manic handling of the printing press makes it pretty obvious that "the powers that be" are bound and determined to collapse the dollar for good and form one North American currency, a la the euro.
I have never been a gold bug, but I am getting very tempted to look for some spot futures, as it is way, way, way technically oversold.
What the Fed is doing with its manic handling of the printing press makes it pretty obvious that "the powers that be" are bound and determined to collapse the dollar for good and form one North American currency, a la the euro.
I have never been a gold bug, but I am getting very tempted to look for some spot futures, as it is way, way, way technically oversold.
ccl - as much as i believe in the charts, i think all connectivity between markets and appropriate hedges are gone right now
everything is down...except for the dollar...stocks, real estate, commodities, oil, gold
none of it makes any sense
Quote Originally Posted by claycourtlesson:
What the Fed is doing with its manic handling of the printing press makes it pretty obvious that "the powers that be" are bound and determined to collapse the dollar for good and form one North American currency, a la the euro.
I have never been a gold bug, but I am getting very tempted to look for some spot futures, as it is way, way, way technically oversold.
ccl - as much as i believe in the charts, i think all connectivity between markets and appropriate hedges are gone right now
everything is down...except for the dollar...stocks, real estate, commodities, oil, gold
Mikey having a hard time trying to figure how much to play on a trade do you go by a dollar value ?
I have been buying 1000 shares to 3000 shares a trade and it gets expensive and hard to make many trades and if some go down I have alot of money on the table. looking for advice going forward?
Mikey having a hard time trying to figure how much to play on a trade do you go by a dollar value ?
I have been buying 1000 shares to 3000 shares a trade and it gets expensive and hard to make many trades and if some go down I have alot of money on the table. looking for advice going forward?
The Dollar trades relative to other curriencies not to intrensic value.
The foreign economies are dependent on the US and for the past 4 years business and Oil demand overseas has been much stronger. That caused the dollar to trade lowere RELATIVE to those currencies. That caused the protracted decline in the dollar.
Now those foreneign economies and also the commodities and foreign economies ...see charts on EEM AND FXI are collapsing. That causes the dollar to be relatively stronger and this is happening at a time when the whole world is long commodities and long gold and short the US dollar. THSES SHORTS HVE NO STORY NOW THEY HAVE TO COVER. That is the reason the dollar is strong.
Our economy is weak but theirs is weaker
The Dollar trades relative to other curriencies not to intrensic value.
The foreign economies are dependent on the US and for the past 4 years business and Oil demand overseas has been much stronger. That caused the dollar to trade lowere RELATIVE to those currencies. That caused the protracted decline in the dollar.
Now those foreneign economies and also the commodities and foreign economies ...see charts on EEM AND FXI are collapsing. That causes the dollar to be relatively stronger and this is happening at a time when the whole world is long commodities and long gold and short the US dollar. THSES SHORTS HVE NO STORY NOW THEY HAVE TO COVER. That is the reason the dollar is strong.