thanks for your help I will take your advice on stocks but I dint follow your ND pick had texas, and ASU sat I dont get involved in sports these day kind of boring to me , but I did better in sports than the market lol
thanks for your help I will take your advice on stocks but I dint follow your ND pick had texas, and ASU sat I dont get involved in sports these day kind of boring to me , but I did better in sports than the market lol
you got it Mikey I have 57,000 in SLV that I think will go up should I hold that a week or so and wait to sell ( not losing on this one yet ) or transfer more money to cover rest of margin?
you got it Mikey I have 57,000 in SLV that I think will go up should I hold that a week or so and wait to sell ( not losing on this one yet ) or transfer more money to cover rest of margin?
Jax I am listening thats why I asked for help I am new to this and I started playing too big, I am not playing with scared money but I dont want to get crippled while I learn so any help is appreciated..its nice to see people who would take their time to help a stranger cause I always do and dont find many that will
Jax I am listening thats why I asked for help I am new to this and I started playing too big, I am not playing with scared money but I dont want to get crippled while I learn so any help is appreciated..its nice to see people who would take their time to help a stranger cause I always do and dont find many that will
Somebody scooped up a shitload of LEH in the last hour.
LEH should be making an announcement by morning I would think.
Thanks a lot ING/Sharebuilder/whatever the hell they call themselves now for being such a shit trading platform and not allowing me to buy calls in LEH today. (I should be mad at myself, but that doesn't make me feel as good as blaming a nameless, faceless logo)
If LEH is sold for less than $5 share then ING/Sharebuilder/whatever the hell they call themselves now is the greatest trading platform ever.
Somebody scooped up a shitload of LEH in the last hour.
LEH should be making an announcement by morning I would think.
Thanks a lot ING/Sharebuilder/whatever the hell they call themselves now for being such a shit trading platform and not allowing me to buy calls in LEH today. (I should be mad at myself, but that doesn't make me feel as good as blaming a nameless, faceless logo)
If LEH is sold for less than $5 share then ING/Sharebuilder/whatever the hell they call themselves now is the greatest trading platform ever.